We're in This Together

By Vdelphine

An Artist Girl Jennifer Alison , who is taking care of 5 years old kid Adeline Alison as Her daughter. One d... More

PROLOGUE
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21 (Part2)
Episode 21 (Part3)
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 31 (Part 2)
Episode 31 (Part 3)
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61

Episode 21 (Part1)

756 18 1
By Vdelphine

"No...No...No I am getting late" I cussed myself while I was directly drove into the Adie's school parking lot. It is almost nearly 10:45 am and that's mean I am pretty getting late for ceremony. As I parked into the lot, I can clearly see lots of kids with their parents. They all standing together in the field. I swiftly grab my bag and rush towards the main entrance. As soon as I step into the school, I spotted Lily's figure while she was walking back and front. 

"Lily!" I called out her name by waving my hand in to the air. She swiftly turns her head to my direction with relief eyes and runs towards me. 

"Oh My God Jennifer" she paused me and gives me a hug " I thought you ghosted me" she said. I let out small giggles at her words. 

"Why do I have to do that " I added by taking lanyard from her hand to pull over my neck.

"I was too worried about that " she said with small sigh. 

"Where is Adie, btw?" I asked her with curious. 

"She is already with her friends and her classroom teacher in the field" she swiftly answered and we both walk towards the headmaster room. This is my first time to meet up with headmaster of Adie's school and her old student who is managing director of sort kind of Sport. We both let out a huge sigh as we both paused our steps in front of the headmaster room. 

"That is totally crazy" Lily said. I just give her a agreement nod. 

"Are you ready Jennifer?" she asked me as she prepared her hand to make a door knock. 

"I am always ready Lily" I swiftly give her a thump up with nod before she makes a knock onto the door. It only took a few seconds to hear the response from the room. 

"Come in" the old lady, who has British accent swiftly gives us a permission to come in. Lily swiftly gives me a small nod before she opens the door with door knob and steps into the room first. As she open the door and steps into the room, I can clearly hear some voices coming up from the room. I have been teaching to numerous amount of students in the Oxford University while standing in front of the lecture hall room but, I feel kind of nervous about this. I make some breath in, breath out excises to stabilize myself before I pull up the door knob and walk into the room. Without making any noise, I softly open the door and step into the room. 

"Oh, come in Miss Alison" the headmaster greeted to me as she spotted my appearance from behind Lily. 

"Nice to meet..." I was paused in gasp, cause of the appearances of the guests for today sport ship ceremony. They are none of the other my regular customers of my cafe and the F1 drivers. They are Charles, Max, Lando, George and Pierre.  

"Jennifer!" they all called out my name in sync which make me in freeze. 

"Do you guys already know each other?" another Scottish voice added and bring my eyes connect. As I continue my glance forward, I become more double freeze. It was Susie who is the woman that I met her in the school restroom and helped her to clean up her stained coffee from her shirt. Now, she was sitting beside of the headmaster by greeting at me with huge smile. Moreover that, the person who is sitting across the Susie was none of the other Lewis Hamilton. He also looking at me with smile. 

What the hell is that ....my inner side mumbled to myself. While I was freezing with sudden encounter , Lily slightly push my arm to pull me back to reality. I swiftly shake my head to remove my thoughts of my head .

"Umm... nice to meet you Madam." I make a greeting to headmaster "And, yes...we know each other cause they are my regular customers of my Cafe. That's why..." I added by explaining the relation about between me and drivers. 

"Well, that's fabulous!" Susie said and stands up from the seat by taking steps towards me.

"We already known each other ...so I hope it can help us for more comfortable" she said with smile. I also swiftly returned with smile.

"Alright then, " the headmaster said and also stands up from her seat "Shall we go?" she added with small smile. We all give her agreement nods as she walks out from the room. 

"I am really happy to meet you again Jennifer" Susie swiftly gives me a small hug in which I also returned. 

"Me too Susie" I added with smile. She gives me a wink and follows with the headmaster by leaving behind us. 

" Nice to meet you Miss Alison" Lando added from behind me as I turn my attention back to them. 

"Yeah, what a unexpected encounter, Jennifer!" George added with smirk. I let out small chuckles. 

"Yeah, what a sudden isn't it?" I said. They all let out a small laugh at me. 

"Oh,...btw where is your little daughter?" Max added with smile. I swiftly turn my head towards him .

"Well, she is already with her friends actually" I give him a small smile and said.

"Then, shall we go now?" Pierre joined into our conversation. 

"Yeah, we should now" Charles also added by giving me a small smile. I give them a way first as they step out from the room, another voice come up from behind me.

"I am looking forward your abilities Miss Alison" Lewis said while I swiftly turn around and to meet up the voice direction. As I turn and meet up with gaze, he was already looking at me with huge smile over his face. I also returned with huge smile.

"Thanks. But, trust me I am really fit enough for sport" I said with jokingly which make Lewis let out a massive laugh. 

"Btw, you are the one who showed up to my cafe at late night and ordered the Hot Oat Milk, Right?" I added again. He gives me a agreement nod between his chuckles. 

"I am really surprised that, you still remember me" he added while we both taking our steps to the field by following other drivers. 

"Well, to be honest...I really didn't recognized your appearance, but those are really huge reminder for me" I said and pointed out towards his forehand tattoos. 

"I think I have to thanks to these" he said with small giggles in which I also did the same. Before we step out from the entrance, I was paused by Lily's called out and all of the drivers include Susie, they all turn around and look at us.

"Jennifer, can you help me with ..." her words were freeze by sudden glance from them.  I give them an excuse gesture with small smile before I swiftly turn towards her. 

"Sure, what can I help " I asked with soft tone while they all moving forwards to the field to meet up with all of the teachers, students and parents who are already waiting for them. As soon as they step out from the entrance, Lily swiftly pulls me and asked me.

"Who are they?" she asked in whisper.

"Uh...they are Formula 1 drivers" I swiftly answered. Without saying anything she just staring at me with confusing expression. I can clearly feel that expression which is I also had when I first heard about F1 from Dan. I cant help but, I also let out a small giggles at her expression. 

"Formula 1 is they are racing with their cars" I paused " So, to be clear they drive their cars by racing against each other " I added and explained about what is F1. As I explained to her, she slowly gives me a nod. 

"So, they are driving their cars for racing" she added. 

"Absolutely!" I added with smile. 

"Wow, I think that's why you also really get along with them" she said . 

"Pfft. Oh, Lily ...trust me I also didn't know about F1 for the first time and I thought it was a boy band until they become my cafe's regular customers" I said with massive giggles in which she also joined. 

"Whatever, I am really happy to have you here as my partner for today Jennifer" she said with smile by wrapping her arm around my waist. I also put my arm over her lower back and give her a huge smile. 

"I think we should go now" I said with wink. 

"Yeah, Let's do this Jennifer!" as she said with huge smile, we both swiftly step out from the entrance and joined with all of the audiences and F1 drivers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Episode will be come with Parts~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 606 20
Jules Bianchi, the guy she admired with everything she had. The best father she could ever ask for. The best driver on the grid. The savior of many...
84.7K 1.2K 18
Charles comes home one day to find his girlfriend sitting on the couch with a little girl, who got dropped off at the door with a note claiming she w...
319K 3.8K 68
sky morgan, female f1 rookie for red bull lando norris, f1 driver for mclaren one love story •••• complete, currently editing highest rankings: #1...
220K 3.5K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...