We're in This Together

Galing kay Vdelphine

An Artist Girl Jennifer Alison , who is taking care of 5 years old kid Adeline Alison as Her daughter. One d... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21 (Part1)
Episode 21 (Part2)
Episode 21 (Part3)
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 31 (Part 2)
Episode 31 (Part 3)
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59

Episode 9

1.3K 31 2
Galing kay Vdelphine

"Jenni Help!" Adie yelled out from her room while I was tying my hair. I storm out from my room and rush towards her. 

"What happened?" I asked her worriedly. "Look my hair is stuck with sweater" she pointed out to the sweater. I let out a sigh in relief and put my knees down to the floor. "If you want to put this on firstly, you have to grab the top of the sweater and then " I help her to put on her sweater. 

"Do you get it?" I asked her. She gives me a nod in acknowledge. "I will try my best next time " she gives me her huge smile in which I also did. She was in cute outfit for Oxford University. Today is her holiday but not mine. So, I would like to take her to the university and I already make an excuse to School Team and they all accept. So, today is her first time being in Oxford. She is really cute in this outfit. Just like mini Jennifer. 

Adeline's outfit :

I let out chuckles while I take a quick check on her. "You really look alike me Adie" I let out a small chuckles and said. "I know. That's why I love it ...I always want to be just like you" she excitedly said and check her reflection with proud smile. "I am really glad that you like this outfit" I stand up from the floor and I also adjust my outfit. For today, I took plain color for Practice Painting Class. I don't want to make a distract to students with my bright color. 

Jennifer's outfit :

"Shall we go?" I asked her whilst I also grab my bag and my painting tools box. She gives me a nod in excitement. She was totally in excitement for University. I let out giggles at her cute reaction. "Come on Let's go to Oxford" I took her hand softly and we both quickly disappeared from our apartment. I took nearly an hour to get to University cause of Busy Morning. 

"You know what to do when you met with Professors?" I softly asked her. She gives me a nod. "I have to be polite and I have to stay quite and don't  disrupt to anyone. And I have to stick up with Jenni!" at the end of the words she raised her voice and let out a amuse giggles. 

"Well...well someone is really exciting for Oxford I see" I swiftly get off the car and open the door for her. Then I took het tiny hand into mine and we both walk into the University. As soon as we both took a step into the compound all of the students look at us with smile. 

"Miss Alison" some of the students run towards me. 

"Hello guys" I give them a small smile. One of the girls asked "Who is this little cutie pie" 

"Well...this is Adeline Alison. Say hello Adie" I said with smile. 

"Hello" Adie gives them a small wave. All of them make a wince at her cuteness. 

"Is this your daughter?" another student asked. Before I tried to say something , one of the student interrupted. 

"You stupid one. Don't you hear the last name?"

"Yes, and also they are really look alike. See...they both look cute" another student added. Without saying anything I just giving them a smile. All of the sudden, we all heard the bell ring. 

"I think it is time for move your way now guys" I give them a look. 

"Yeah, bye Miss Alison and Bye Little Adie" they all greeted in sync and run towards their room. Adie was just staring up them with confusing look. I look at down to the confusing girl and let out giggles. 

"You will also have those time when you grow up" I slightly squeeze her hand and said. 

"Will you also be my teacher too?" she asked. My face turn into soften at her words. 

"Of course, I will be always with you " I softly pat her head. She gives me a nod with smile. 

"Come on...Let's go" I softly pull her hand and we both walk up to our Lecture Hall Room.

The lecture hall is filled with eager students, chatting amongst themselves as they await the arrival of my appearance. 

"Good morning, everyone. I hope you're all ready for an engaging session today." I make a greeting to them as soon as I step into the Hall. The room falls silent as all eyes turn towards me and Adie. I put my bag onto the desk and put my tool box onto the floor. 

"Hello Miss Alison" all of the student greet me back in sync. 

"You guys don't have to put your extra attention to this little girl. Just focus on your lecture guys" I give them a look and said. They all let out chuckles. "Why don't you take a seat here" I give my desk and chair to Adie. "It will be a little bit long. So, sit here " I added and give her a wink. She gives me back a nod. Then I walk over to the whiteboard and pick up a marker.

"Drawing portraits is not just about capturing a likeness; it's about understanding the nuances of expression, form, and light. It's a skill that requires practice and patience." I  start sketching a basic outline of a face on the whiteboard, explaining each step as I draw. Then I keep continue.

"First, we start with the basic proportions of the face. Pay attention to the placement of features—the eyes, nose, and mouth—all crucial elements in creating a realistic portrait." 

One of the student raises their hand for question.

"Excuse me, Professor, how do you determine the proportions of the face?"

"That's a great question. One method is to use the "Loomis Method," which breaks down the face into simplified geometric shapes to establish proportions. We'll delve deeper into that in our next session."  I make continues explaining by addressing questions from other students.

"Now, let's move on to shading. Shading adds depth and dimension to your drawing, bringing it to life. Notice how the light falls on different parts of the face and replicate that in your sketches." I added and then I demonstrate various shading techniques by using different strokes to create texture and volume. Then, another question come up from another students.

"Miss Alison, how do you know where to place the shadows?"

"Good Point!. Observing real-life lighting conditions and understanding how light interacts with form is key. Practice sketching from observation and pay attention to the subtle gradations of light and shadow." as soon as I said all of the students eagerly begin practicing with their pencils moving across the pages with newfound confidence. Adie also puts out her drawing book and pencil to participate.

"I'll be circulating around the room to offer guidance and feedback. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help" I walk back to my desk and grab my water bottle. Then, I take a quick look on Adie. She is also trying her best to draw some sketch. "Umm...what a brilliant student" I give her a wink and pat her head. A huge smile appeared on her face. Then I also put on the Canvas which I took it from School stuff for today Lecture. I swiftly placed on the board and start sketching. 

"Please ... Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help." I added again before I return back to my own drawing while the room was filled with the sound of pencils scratching against paper. Later, I already finish my demonstration on the canvas and walk over to my painting tools box and grab it. 

"Ok everyone ...please attention now" I make a clap to grab their attention. All of the students turn into silent and turn towards me. 

"Now, let's transition from drawing to painting. I'll show you how to apply the principles we've discussed to create a portrait in oil paints."  I make a selection on my brushes and a palette of colors by  setting up my easel at the front of the room. 

"Feel free to gather around, and I'll walk you through my process step by step." As I paint, I narrate my actions, explaining color mixing, brush techniques, and the importance of observation. 

"Professor Alison, how do you choose your color palette for a portrait?" another student make a question. 

"Ah, selecting the right colors is crucial for capturing the essence of the subject. I often start with a limited palette of primary colors and mix them to achieve the desired tones and hues." I swiftly answered. I keep continue painting by offering insights and answering questions. All of the students watch in awe as I bring the portrait to life with each brushstroke, gaining valuable insights into the art of painting. 

The Painting :

All of the students make up applaud claps at my Painting. Adie also claps her had with huge proud smile on her face. I give her a wink with huge smile. 

Trust me Adie ....I will always be there for you where ever you go. 

Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.9K 574 20
Jules Bianchi, the guy she admired with everything she had. The best father she could ever ask for. The best driver on the grid. The savior of many...
26.4K 402 28
Elena Laurier grew up dreaming of one day becoming a Formula 1 racing driver, but in the unfortunate world of today, participating in such a male-dom...
283K 5.9K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
191K 3.3K 31
"It'll take baby steps for us to get back to where we was." Lando and Thea are back and better than ever! Now parents to their gorgeous two year old...