We're in This Together

By Vdelphine

An Artist Girl Jennifer Alison , who is taking care of 5 years old kid Adeline Alison as Her daughter. One d... More

PROLOGUE
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21 (Part1)
Episode 21 (Part2)
Episode 21 (Part3)
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 31 (Part 2)
Episode 31 (Part 3)
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59

Episode 3

2.3K 50 0
By Vdelphine

"Adie Hurry up!" I called out her name and walk towards her room while I was also packing my bag. Today is Monday , Adie have to go to her Primary School and I also have to go to Oxford for my first terms as a Tutor. 

"Adie I don't want to late for my first day Sweetie." I said and helps her shoes. 

"I am finished" she softly said and holds my shoulder to wear her shoes whilst I was downing on my knees and helping to wear.

"You look so pretty Miss" I said with smirk and check the tiny little girl who is wearing her school uniform. "You look Pretty too Jenni" she added and picks up her back pack. I also swiftly stands up and grab my bag before we both went out from our apartment. I was always in my causal style no matter what. But today, I prefer to wear White instead of others for my top. 

Jennifer's outfit : 

Adeline's uniform: 

"Come on Adie" I open the car door for her and make sure she was ok with her seat and take the belt on her. I bought a small car for both of us. Especially for Adie, she is still young to walk for a long time. After I put her into the backseat, I also swiftly joined into the driver seat and we both drove to Adie's School. I really took nearly a couple of mins to get to her school. 

As soon as we arrived, I get off my car and open the door for her again.

"Here we are" I put out my hand to grab her small one. We both quickly run towards the entrance where the 2 teachers were standing and welcoming the Kids. 

"Hello Adeline" one of the teacher greeted her with huge smile.

"Hello, Miss Port" she happily greeted her with huge smile. The teacher turns her attention and make a greet for me too. 

"Morning Miss Jennifer" she said.

"Morning too Miss Port" I added and bow my body a little bit to Adie and pat her head.

"Be a Clever Girl Adie!" I said.

"I will, Jenni" She gives me a hug. "I love you Jenni" she added and looks up at me with bright smile.

"I Love You Too Adie" I give a kiss onto top of her head and turn my heels back to my car. We both shared a wave before we both disappeared onto our own. I sped up my car directly up to Oxford University. After a few more mins later, I spotted the entrance of University. 

"Morning Madam" one of the Gate Security came out from the gate and greeted.

"Morning! Where can I have a place?" I asked him for my parking. "Follow me " he lead the way and gestures me for my parking place. "Thank you " I returned with smile when I get out off from my car. The compound is really huge and really old vibe. I always wanted to attend her , but I never got a chance not because of I am not clever enough to attend, but because of I cant effort the feels by myself. 

I directly walk towards the reception and make an excuse.

"Hello there! can I have some help".

" Hello Miss, how can I help you?" she said with small smile. "Well, I came here for my Art Class and here the Invitation from Principle" I put out the envelope from my bag and handed to her. 

"Oh, you are Miss Alison Right?" she said.

"Yes I am" I added.

"Nice to meet you , and please follow with me" she walks out from the reception counter and gestured me to follow her lead. I swiftly follow her leads as she said. 

"Firstly, we need to meet with Chancellor before we give you the Class" she said while taking her steps in front of me. "I see" I added with nod. 

"How old are you? you seem really young, I thought you came here for attending" she said while we both take a place in the elevator.

"I am in 24"

"Oh! you really still young" she hummed in amaze. I let out small giggles.

"Chancellor will be in his room" she stopped her steps in front of the Big Frame Door. She adjust her position before she makes a knock onto the door.

"Chancellor, Miss Alison has arrived" she announced into the room. After a few seconds later, the old man voice appeared from the door. 

"Come on" she called out. She turns her head towards me and gives me a nod. Seem like she got an approvement to let me into this room. I also let out a sigh and adjust my position before I step into the room. 

In the Room, there is a lots of book shelfs and on the wall there is few amounts of paintings with various types. 

"Come and sit" the old man interrupted my glancing around with his voice. I give him a nod and take a seat in front of his desk. He looks at me over his glasses. In his glance, there is a lot of question with curious. 

"So, you are Jennifer Alison" he asked.

"Yes, I am" I added softly. He hummed and gives me a nod.

"Seem like you are Brilliant Youth" he make a compliment. A huge smile slowly appeared on my face. I can clearly feel it. 

"Thank You Mr. Chancellor" I said with smile. He sign to the book and gave it to me. 

"You can go now, young girl. Now you are Tutor for our Art Terms" he said. I swiftly took the book and give him a nod.

"Thank you for inviting me into this University with this Position" I give him a bow and stand up from the chair. Before I turn my heels back to the door and leave, something caught my eyes. It was Painting which is standing behind the Chancellor. I was standing still and staring at the Painting. I think Chancellor noticed my staring . 

"I know it is such a masterpiece One" he turn his chair towards the Painting.

"Do you really think like that?" I asked him.

"Of course, I am. Every time I saw this, it ha strong meanings" he said.

 I look at him with huge smile and small tear comes out from my eyes.

"It is from Hal, it was anonymous girl. We don't know where is Hal and nobody know who is she. She has been disappeared for nearly over 5 years. What a huge Loss for our Artist Industry" he added and look at me again. I quickly clear my tears and give him a smile. 

The Painting:

"I wish I could meet her" he said with chuckle. I give him a nod.

"I hope too." I swiftly added his words and walks out from the Room.

Hal .... a young lady who is the biggest inspiration for Art Industry. She drew lots of paintings with her own words and pains. Every single of her Paintings has her own signature... which means 'No one will be like Her'. But she disappeared...cause of some cases. Nearly over 5 years. 

"I also want to see you again Hal" I mumbled and walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 536 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
283K 5.9K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
19.5K 498 15
I'm a young girl whose life turns 180° degrees in the blink of an eye. I had a less than normal life in Marseille. Until the car accident that change...
235K 4.7K 19
"đ“˜đ“¯ 𝓘 đ“Ŧđ“Ē𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲đ“ĩđ“ĩ. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 đ“¸đ“¯ 𝓭𝓲đ“ŧđ“Ŧ𝓾đ“ŧđ“ŧ𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...