My Second Love

Od naro_1306

"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N... Viac

Introduction
1. New start
2. Allay
3. It's Okay
4. Cold
5. Preoccupied
6. Stranger?
7. Near by
8. Cocky
9. Sassy
10. Friends
11. Fascinate
12. Charming
13. Guilt
14. Mistook
15. Messed
16. Hyungs
17. Assent
18. Lone
19. Empathetic
20. Going out
21. Weak
22. Cracks
23. Broken
24. Depression
25. Comfort
27. Abuse
28. Consent
29. Disclosed
30. Stunned
31. Mutual
32. Date
33. Engagement
34. Party
35. Drunk

26. Truth

4 1 0
Od naro_1306

Author's POV:

Y/n became normal, but she is not comfortable around new people's. When she said she feels disgusting by herself it was bit serious not letting anyone touch her. Only she feel comfortable around her closed one's.

The new project which handled by y/n, the deal got signed and she got promoted in her early stage because of her performance and the way she handled the issue. For the promotion and the project is success the clients and CEO that is Jhope arranged party for all the members especially for y/n. They arranged in a big hotel which is going to be a mask party Jhope gave this idea so he can be with y/n. They also invited there closed ones.

Taekook, jimin, Jessica, Lily and there boyfriends. Then Namjin, Jhope all are going so y/n also going to the party without saying anything. The theme is black for everyone only y/n going to be on white as she is special for the event and going to be the light today. First she didn't accept this, then everyone convenienced her.

(Jhope's outfit)

(Taekook' s outfit)

(Yoonmin's outfit)

(Namjoon' s outfit)

(Jin's outfit)

(Lily's outfit)

(Jessica's outfit)

(Minho Jessica's boyfriend)

(Kim Soo Hyun Lily's boyfriend)

As everyone entered the party hall in there dress codes now everyone waiting for y/n to enter, in the mean time y/n is stressing out to be the center of attention. The party idea was all Jhope's he wants to make y/n feel confident again, he don't want y/n to be struck in past so his brothers and y/n's parents are supporting him so much.

In the party melody music started playing, the lights went dim and focused on one person. Who is standing still because of the attention she is getting. Looking like an angel. Jhope can't take his eyes from her. Not Even him no one can do it jimin again falling in love. The outfit which Jhope choosed it was perfect for her. He choosed everything perfectly and handover to y/n's dad and mom they accepted gladly.

Without wasting time he weared his mask and started walking towards y/n and asked for holding hands. She immediately accepted and holded tightly.

Jhope: Don't be scared I am here just be relax.

Y/n simply said "okay" she don't know who that person is but she feels safe with him and started walking.

(Y/n's outfit)

Everyone's eyes on y/n, she looking really beautiful and hot. Before someone make a move Jhope took the opportunity and enjoying his time.

The party started everyone coming and congratulated y/n Jhope never left her side for a minute. Ben also congratulated y/n and started talking randomly so y/n will feel comfortable.

Taekook, Yoonmin and Namjin also standing with y/n and talking, That's when y/n asked "Who is the guys holded my hands?".

Tae: Why?

Y/n: Just felt like I have seen him somewhere not sure who he is.

Kook: He is our company CEO.

Y/n: Really!!!! He came and welcome me?

Tae: Because of you we got the project so he is doing is duty, Why Twinkle are you interested in him? **wiggling eyebrows**

Y/n said no and started blushing. Taekook started teasing more with them Jessica and lily also joined. 

After sometime everyone started dancing with there lovers where y/n standing alone and started feeling lonely. Jhope noticed and came to y/n. 

Jhope: May I ask you for a dance?

Y/n: Yeah sure.

The melody music started playing y/n and Jhope started dancing. They both had a good chemistry while dancing. Y/n's waist perfectly fit in Jhope's hand. That's when y/n's parents entered the venue and had this lovely sight. Everyone's attention was on both of them. Jimin seeing this getting a bit jealous. He is the one should hold her with this thoughts he watching everything.

Jhope: You looking so beautiful today.

Y/n: **Blush** Thank you.

There eyes met and both feeling the spark, faces were inches close, the tension between them is increasing there lips almost going to touch but suddenly y/n excused and walked towards the washroom to hide her blushing state. Jhope chuckled and let her go.

___________________________________

In the washroom.....

Y/n's POV: 

OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT. IT WAS WAY TO CLOSE. DO I LIKE HIM?

A voice broked my thoughts...

??: You enjoyed his touches baby?

When I saw him I got shocked, I asked "What the actual fuck are you doing here Mark?" How come you are here? Are you working here? Its for girls get out right now.

Mark: Not so soon my Baby.

Y/n: What the fuck are you calling me? Your girlfriend is That Nissy or may be your ex stop calling me that.

Mark: NO YOU ARE MY LOVE I WON'T STOP THIS TIME.

Y/n: What you mean by this time? **Silently called tae, but no response. Shit I should handle alone**

Mark: That Neo was your boyfriend before, He threated me to break up with Nissy and also told I should stop texting you baby. You belongs to Neo?  No you belongs to me. Breaking up with Nissy I don't care but I want you give me a chance love. "I LOVE YOU".

Y/n: You crazy bastard what the fuck are you talking? Why Neo threatened you to break up with Nissy? I was the one who told her.

Mark: Chuckled... My poor baby you are so innocent, You don't know what they did behind your back. Let me tell you. 

Saying this he started explaining, My guts also not stopping me from hearing all this. He won't hurt me right? May be I will get some time to call someone. So I just nodded my head to Continue. He started.

Mark: Neo he is really obsessed with you, But with you he behaved like a gentlemen. That's when Nissy entered between you both, she understood you trusted Neo more than yourself and the way Neo talking care you she started getting jealous. Nissy started comparing me and Neo. That's when I saw you. Your beauty, cuteness, childish things made me fall for you. Nissy noticed this to and she started her evil plan.

Mark: She wants to have Neo, for that you are the problem, but If Neo knows that Nissy tried to hurt you he will kill her so she proposed this plan of creating break between you and Neo. So I started messaging you and you are my love of course I will listen to you. When you Told to Nissy to break up with me she acted, which made Neo to trust her and pity her at last they became close as Nissy planned. You are the one suffered with heart break. Now Neo also not there to protect you so I can have you. When you blocked Neo he started using drugs. Which Nissy gave him.

Mark: With that drug he started seeing Nissy as you, He kissed  her hardly thinking Nissy as you, which Nissy wanted the most and end up having sex. Neo was on high he was moaning your name and thinking he is having sex with you, this Nissy bitch recorded all this and enjoyed. When Neo came back to his sense he felt guilty and started taking care her. Nissy also gave permission to him that he can think of her as y/n while they having sex. So here after he won't bother you. But you still thinking about him?

Mark: Noe he really wants to have you, So he sent me to help him. I am here to take you to him.

After hearing tears falling from my eyes without knowing. Now I am scared as hell why Neo wants me. What should I do? I should run away. I made a mistake by coming alone.

Mark: But baby How I will give you to him? I should have you first then he will take you after that so I accepted.

Y/n: What the fuck? Having me? Am I a toy? So you both can have me?

Mark: You are my doll.

Y/n: SHUT UP!!!!!!

Mark: Ahh ** moaning** you look so hot when you get angry. You Just turned me on my love. You looking so beautiful today let's enjoy the night come here.

Saying this he started walking towards me, I started walking backwards and hit the wall. **shit** now where I will run, God please help me send someone. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close it was so disgusting. I Pushed him and slapped. His face reaction started changing.

Mark: Baby I love you but you can't slap me. Now you made mistake. I will start with force now.

I started screaming for help, but in return I got a harsh slap.

To be continue.......

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

80.2K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
1.5K 182 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
42.3K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...