TE QUIERO♥

Door subuhana05

She loved him.....but she was in forced to regret as he was going to marry her sister...... Meer

|Chapter 1|
|Chapter -2|
|Chapter -3|
|Chapter-4|
|Chapter -5|
|Chapter-6|
|Chapter-7|
|Chapter-8|
| Chapter-9|
|chapter+10|
|Chapter-11|
| Chapter-12 |
|chapter -13
|Chapter-14|
| chapter -15|
| chapter-16 |
| Chapter- 17 |
|Chapter-18|
|Chapter-19|
|chapter - 21|
|Chapter -22|
|chapter-23|
|CHAPtER-24|

|chapter -20|

250 41 32
Door subuhana05

Vote target- 25

Comment target- 22

Happy reading 🥰

_____________________________

It was a silent drive to Banglore....well it was surprising that reena kept quiet as she never gives her tongue rest whenever she on a ride and both rocky and Akshara knew she's been forcing herself to keep quiet.

Reena watched the streets over the window..... even though she resisted to join for the shopping the next moment she spotted she wasn't able to protest against her adamant sister.

•••••••••••••••

" I have a doubt like really are you bride ? You are buying everything for you of my likes comeon di its your wedding. "

" Reena you know you values me the most . Also how would the most eligible designer's choose go wrong ....am sure I will be unique bride"

Do he deserve her ?

" I think I am done with mine now let's go yours reena !!"

" No I may do it sometime later .... If you're done then I think we can go back. "

" What's wrong reena let's do it now!!"

" No no am really tired . "

" Fine I think I will go with rocky's shopping till then you can rest ...."

••••••••••••

She munched over her food savouring over the inch of taste of her biriyani and she saw him sitting the chair opposite to her.

He cleared his thought to gain her attention while she just didn't cared him .

" Reena look I need to talk ....."

Reena looked up at him for a moment and munched hard gulping her food .

But hiccup  as her food struck her throat turning into dry coughs.

He looked at her poured a glass of water for her but she already ran towards the washroom .

Reena sighed as soon as she reached washroom.

She was feeling better and thank God she got saved from him and that was just a mere act from her to escape from him .

•••••••••••••••••••

When it was drive back home a thought struck her badly....

Where is her so called father she haven't seen him no even his glimpse.

" Where you are always lost reena !"

Reena shook her head looked at him who entered her room .

" Of whom who are dreaming of .... Is it of any chance by me ?" He asked playfully and reena throw a cushion over him who grasped lightly.

" New ?" She asked as let a low groan of pain as she threw the cushion.

" Oh yes !!! Something terrible. "

" Why do you stake yourself for your so called king who doesn't even care at you ." Deva shook his head hearing her usual.

" Don't you feel bored in saying this all the time ."

" And why don't you feel to live for you not for him...."

" Lets see if you stay here more and learn him more then you would eventually live for him not for you .." reena rolled her eyes.

" Still reena I think there's something cause that you hate him ."

" It's just nothing....it's your never-ending boast for him ....we irritates me like hell ."

"  I believe it's not the truth.....reena we are friends you can tell me ."

Reena shook her head and leaned to take back her book and read.

" Of if this is here then I think am out of here. " Deva chuckled as he loot into the book.

Reena looked at him and said " best that you understood that I wanted you out of the room ." She chuckled as he glared at her.

••••••••••••••••••••••

" Good morning mallamma " reena chimed with a beautiful smile as she spotted mallamma in her room .

" Arey babre it's already noon and now it's morning for you beti ?" She asked teasing her and reena gave a merk smile as she gave her coffee.

" Where is aks? "

" She has gone to temple in the morning....she might come very soon "

Reena nodded her head and sipped her coffee.

••••••••••••••••

Evening .

" Where is she ? It's been so long. " she thought as she didn't akshara back from temple and she saw Deva crossing.

" Devaa where's di has she gone somewhere else..."

" Reena woh....she has been missing "

" Missing ?  what do you mean by that ? "

" Reena just calm down ....we are trying our best to find her ....."

" So you haven't found her yet ??"

"Reena I just can't tell but the only thing is that she has been kidnapped as we have been doing everything that we could. " Saying so he left leaving a scared reena .

•••••••••••••••••

Reena keenly watched the entrance waiting for someone to come ' her sister ' who has been everything to her.

" Reena beti come it's already late she will come very soon have somd food dear remember you haven't ate anything untill morning. "

" I will eat with her . " She replied sternly and looked at the gate hopefully as it horned ....

She got up from her seat but felt disappointed as she only saw Rocky at the door alone !

He was clearly not in proper state was slightly looked messy ... his hair and obviously his face and eyes were raged.

Reena view pass before her and followed him ...her mind scribbed with weird thoughts of the state of her akshara.

" where is di...." She asked him following her while he kept on walking not  giving .

" Rocky where is my sister ? "
She asked raising her voice while he still didn't cared.

" Give me my answer !" She  asked as he entered his chamber.

" What you have brought her into ? Tell me ? "

Reena didn't stopped following him as he threw his blazer on the floor angrily.

" say how you sacrificed her life for your greed "

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED !!" He growled like a raged tiger flinching her who composed and asked with same anger " I WANT MY SISTER BACK "

Rocky left a huge groan and moved to grab his bottle of whisky which was kept on a side he poured them on s glass to only get thrown by her.

" I need my answer. "

He looked at pissed she hold his collar " have you killed her? "

He forcefully left her hold from his collar twisting her hands behind her back and pushing her nearby wall he screamed " just CAlM DOWN Reena just Calm Down "

Reena closed her eyes as tears rolled down from her and asked in a low tone ...." Is she safe ?"

All over again his silence always scares her.

" Tell me rocky !!" She asked calmly as she looked at him who was close to her , his hands on the wall shielding her inside.

" I know it's gonna be your enemies only who kidnapped her.......but I want her safe back  with me . "

" here the people are praising you as their god ....look at this God who can't atleast save his wife from bad people." She scorned at him who was literally glaring at her all the time though listen.

" You want to marry her but not protect her.....very bad !!" She chuckled and completed
" I thought you would give your life for her that's why you was so gentle and betrayed me but look she's suffering cos of you. " Reena stopped and lowered her head .

" I think you need my apology right ? I accept but I need you to get back my sister all alone even if that take your life. "

" I really don't care of you but my sister who has been my everything should be with me !!"

Reena Chuckled for a moment with a thought that erupted her.
" Infact I will very happy ...... If you leave your soul out of earth and my sister will be free of a devil as you . " Her eyes were literally ready to scoop him out of the anger she was having and even that was Bringing her to speak whatever coming in her mind.

Rocky keenly heard all she just said but when he was about to speak he saw her rolling her eyes close with her body cheating to balance.

He worked in reflex to hold her .

He sighed as she fainted and caressed her hair.

Keeping her on the bed he left the chamber.

••••••••••••••••

Reena moved out of her bed hearing people out in the mansion .

As she stood on her hall she left a huge sigh in relief and poured herself towards her sister who was startled by a sudden hug.

Reena cried in her arms while akshara couldn't do anything and just pat her shoulder.

" Di are you okay I got scared?" Reena asked breaking the hug weeping checking her at her blood stained cloth .... akshara stared at her as she snapped her head towards the people .

" Rocky ?" She could only whisper........

_____________________________

I wanted to write something and I wrote something else .

Unedited chap I guess

Also I had no intend to update with completing the vote but I recently saw a comment when I finished it SaraMotani it's for you dear .

Also I had kept few chaps written but will only update after the vote target complete.

Then
How was the chap ?

What happened to rocky ?

Please do comment your thoughts

Vote

Thanks for reading

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.7K 1.2K 18
Book of one shots/short stories of Our beloved Handsome villain ROCKY❣️❣️ Staring Rocking star Yash Radhika Pandit Shrinidhi Sh...
43.6K 2.4K 32
"I'm not a fucking toy why don't you understand?" she screamed, tears falling freely from her eyes. He looked at her with pure rage in his eyes. He p...
89.1K 6.8K 26
𝗛𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻...
10.7K 710 10
𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎, 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 When Rani Aggarwal saw her Fa...