|Chapter -3|

Vote target -22
Comment target -12

Happy reading 😊

_____________________________

1979

" Reena ! " She looked up at her aunt and stared at her .

She kept her palm on her hair " why ? Why are you glooming yourself ?"

" I am fine aunty "

" I can see that . Why you are doing this . That betrayer won't come back to you after seeing how impact you are now. . Why are you wasting your time. "

Reena huffed " I don't want him back , also I have already mentioned he is not a betrayer "

" But what he did actually do project as a betrayer ."

Reena ignored it while Aditi sighed and started .

" You should go there dear . Atleast then only you can get over him .you can recover when you see that you lost him forever . You will be happy for your sister and move on in your life . You should attend the wedding " she completed and left .

While Reena again drown into her thoughts ........her thoughts of him .

••••••••••

Flashback

1978

" Ree , it's your first train journey , you could have put a little effort in knowing where it is actually going too ."

She walked up to have a seat ask the other passengers regarding the

She saw about 5 people In that row .

In the right , infront , were a middle aged  man and a small boy of around 10 with his mother beside  .

And opposite to it was a man in his 30s settled on the window seat .

And on the left , in one of  the two facing seats was him.

She sighed as the the man was sleeping and the mother was looking her as a culprit while the man In 30s was busy with his work .

Seeing her got out from the view door , he standing up he slightly pushed her fron his way and stood at the door , searching in his pocket for his rod shaped cigarette.

Reena pouted and thought in mind .. " Should I ask this weirdo "

She cleared her throat to gain his attention but he didn't cared .

" Excuse me !"

Again seeing him not paying any heed she raised up her volume . " Excuse me ! Could you please tell me where this train is going to "

Still he didn't looked her up and while taking another puff he said " Bombay "

" Bombay ? But I wanted reach Chandigarh " she pouted .and finally he looked up at her .

" Why you wanted to go Chandigarh ?"

Reena looked at him with suspicious eyes " why you wanna know that ?"

" Because it might atleast take 10 days to reach there "

" Why ?"

" Why you wanna know that?" He imitated her voice and walked out leaving her there.

•••••••••••

He looked at her as she sat infront of him .  He thought that she will be start asking questions but she was silent.
He thought  that was better.

Feeling someone tapping her shoulder she snapped at the 10 year old boy. " Did you elope from your wedding " he asked innocently .

Reena looked behind to not find around his mother .

" Mumma said those who elope from their wedding are bad and don't love their parents , are you bad ? " He asked .

Reena stared at him no knowing what to answer .

Sensing her not able to answer ,...

"Isn't that your mother coming " rocky pointed to a direction leaning to the child's  height .

" Mumma ? She will be angry on me for getting up from seat , I will come later " he said and ran to his seat .

Rocky slightly smiled seeing the cute boy's antics but flared his ears as he Heard small weeps , weeps of her. 

He stared at her . He wanted to ignore it . He usually does ignore everyone's emotion . But his heart betrayed him this time.

" It's okay you had your own reasons " he stated .

Reena looked up at him. 

He sighed as she didn't stop and thought to divert her " what's there in Chandigarh ?"

" I want to meet someone "

" Your boyfriend ?" He asked eager to know but she stayed silent. 

•••••••••

A day passed finally the train stopped at Bombay .

She stood in front of the platform .

Now she would need to catch   another train to Chandigarh. 

But the train is only after 2 days which means she need to stay back at Bombay for 2 days but where at this midnight .

With a huge heart she step out of the station again she felt him following her

Now what he wants ?

She turned around and asked " now , what's wrong with yoh man?"

"You left it there !" He said forwarding a bracelet towards her .

She smiled taking it in her hands .

" Thank you , it's means alot to me " she said not taking her eyes off from her palm .

He didn't wanted to care but still he asked " what you gonna do now ?"

Reena looking at him shooked her head " I have no idea " she whispered but it was audible to him .

" Can you help me " she asked after a silence ofcouple of seconds .

_____________________________

I know it's not too interesting but it might take time to take the actual plot . Still can comment to whether I should continue or not .

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading