|Chapter 1|

Happy reading ❤️

_____________________________

1961
Mysore

" Raja , papa saying we are not leaving to Bangalore but to London " the girl in her 10 said to the boy sitting next to her who is of her same age .

" Raja ?" She shooked him finding him lost .

" Haven't you heard me ?"nodding his head " I might leave before you leave "

"Where "

" Don't know "

" I will miss you Raja "

Raja smiled as she said those words .

" I will too "

" You won't forget me right ?" She asked innocently .

" I won't , I promise myself to find you when I complete my  promise given my maa " she smiled understanding how much how much he keeps his promise and stared at him with her small dove like eyes .

" Dii " she heard another girl ,younger than them calling her from behind .

She got scared as her sister hates her with Raja and she could guess her anger from her voice .

" Reena ?" Akshara  exclaimed turning to the girl .

••••••••••••

London

1979

" Good morning beti " Aditi, her aunt greeted her as soon as she spotted her .

" Take your seat and look I have made your favourite breakfast ." Aditi said with a smile on her and reena  reciprocated her the same  but a forced one as she felt negativity in the same room around . She found her cousine sister, Naina and recalled the reason for the negativity but ignoring the looks provided by her she settled herself in a chair of the dinning table .

" Good morning everyone " Neel greeted marking his entry into the dinning had .

" Why lady kumbhakaran is awake today early " he asked dramatically knocking naira's head while she gave him an irritated look .

Reena stared at them adoring their brother-sister duo .

" Reenu dii is gearing her beauty more. Am sure she is gonna win miss universe this year " reena chuckled at his statement and Naina rolled her eyes . This is what makes her get jealous towards her . Her family praising her.

But her annoyed look turned into smirk and she looked up to Reena , who was sitting opposite her .

" Mom , haven't you gave ree dii her telegram "she said .

Reena passed a confused look to Aditi but she kept her eyes off from her.

" Don't worry I have kept it in your room ree dii " she said .

••••••••••

"What you have to done  Naina?"

" Calm down mom , not today then tommorow she will have to know it right?"

•••••••

Reena sipped her water gulping it down she saw the telegram mentioned by Naina in the dressing table .

She knew it won't be a peaceful telegram cos it was specified by Naina  . She knew Naina never liked her .but she felt to answer the telegram not knowing that was going to be regretful for her .

Her eyes carried to thecontent of the telegram
.As she expected tears rolled down her cheeks , her eyes showed no emotion .

She kept herself back to not appear before it and now the same plot came finding her .

Rocky

Weds

Akshara desai

_____________________________

Please respond if I should continue . Cos I am hell confused whether I should pen it or not .

Anyway.

* Temporary cover

* Temporary title

I missed all your votes and comments do here you go with another but I don't promise it to be roenna fanfiction .............just kidding