|Chapter-18|

Vote target
-30

Comment target-22

Happy reading 😊
_____________________________

She stopped her tracks sensing his presence around and looked up yo find on the dinning , her back facing him .

Reena changed her glance to one of the maid.

" I prefer to dinner in my room " clearing her throat she ordered gaining the attention of the people in the dinning .

Akshara shook her head in dissaproval. " You won't do that Reena"

" Come have dinner with us ..... I know how you Loved to do the dinner with your family. "

" That's about family but here I have no one I can call family expect you dii."she whined but her sister hold her wrist.

" For me !!! Please ." She puppy eyed her melting her heart .

•••••••••••••

The clattering bumbs of the plate and spoon echoed the room with no other voice .

Reena didn't dare to keep her eyes off from the plate because she knew if she did it would eventually travel to him ...... But she could generally guess his eyes over her.

And that's when malamma kept a bowl infront of her and smiled making reena climb out to her past .

" Are you still angry over the thing reena"

Reena didn't heeded and kept the poker face.

" Ok fine I made a mistake in giving your newly found 'rocky' to  its original owner "

" It wasn't a mistake you intended to give it back because you was jealous of it"

" Jealous? That too with a dog ."

" Yes because I loved and cared him and named him rocky ."

" Oh ya why would you have name him rocky when I am around."

" Because he resembled to me of my rocky ." She whined with a stuttering voice making him understand the upcoming flood which he know is unstoppable.

" Let the doggy go atleast he is with his owned reena "

" He is a PUPPY not a dog " she warned , rocky blinked his eyes trying to stay calm .

" Whatever ....... let him go.... "

" Noo " she cried pulling her knees digging her face into it.

" What should I do to mend this now ?" He mumbled with a sigh .

" You will do whatever ? "  She asked pulling her head out , blinking her eyes ,with the moist eyelashes

" If I can then Maybe a YES "

Reena stayed quiet staring at him .

" I WANT GULAB JAMUN !!" She ordered.

" What ?"

" Why haven't you heard of it ?"

He squinted his eyes and stared at her while she continued her.glare.

" You know its a strike out right ?"

" That's your problem !" She shrugged her shoulders making him sigh .

" What you want me to do then ? "

" I don't know but I really want gulab jamun in my hands or else I won't take my medicines for the entire. "