|Chapter-19|

Vote target-28

Comment target-20

Enjoy reading 🥰

_____________________________

" Isn't it done yet  Reena " reena looked up at the owner of the voice from her sketch book and added squinting her eyes " just a little more Suresh " Suresh , the boy kept his arms on his hip tired of portraying for reena to sketch him. " And it's done" reena replied as she added a final touch and switch the book to the kids with a smile over her face while all the boys peeped on the Book looking at the sketch.

Finding satisfaction with her work reena sighed and took a sip of water.

" Now it's turn ree.." shyam another boy from the gang.  Reena looked at him confused but he had already positioned to give her a pose. Reena shook her head and said ..." Dekho no more today am done "

" But I want it now..." The boy whined making reena blink her eyes she was really.

Reena smiled and pulled his cheeks " I will surely draw for you tomorrow !" As she guessed his face dull with her rejection.

" Then draw me wearing a luxurious dress....I know that's your work right ? and the dress should  be exactly same as I want " he added chiming his eyes while Reena chuckled and nodded.

" And then look I will wear the same over sultan's marriage. " Reena forced a smile and asked " but how will get the dress done ?"

" Sultan hai na hamari liye "

Reena raised her eyebrows and gave a small laugh " he is behind for power how will he listen to others. " reena Said and turned to the children" but I will bring your dress done "

The boy shook his head " you really don't know about our sultan he will listen to us for sure. "

" Achcha ? " Reena asked dramatically.

" You really don't what he is that's why ?" Another added boasting their sultan.

" Comeon he had kept this place under his control and the people in here too and you guys are praising him ?"

The boy shook his head " you are new to here that's why you don't know anything."

" Come with us we will show you "