|Chapter -5|

Vote target -26

Comment target -15

Happy reading
____________________________

" Will you Just stop it " reena hiccuped hearing his tone controlling her weep.

" Am sorry I made you a murderer" she said like a child showing the utmost guilt in her tear stained face .

Rocky shrugged his shoulders and asked " again keeping you in hotel is danger ."

"What an I do now ?"  She whined .

" You sure that they send by your father . If it is why would he ask them to attack you "

Lowering her head " he hates me "

Rocky stared at her and sighed  " so it's dangerous for you to be alone "

" But its important for me to reach Chandigarh "

" You can but not today .................. I will get you to somewhere  but only thing  you should do is to nod your head nothing else you get it "
Reena nodded in response to it. 

••••••••••

" Where we are rocky ? Whose house is this ?"

" Reena you stay here , I will talk with them and also remember what I said nod when I blink at you " he cleared at stood before thr door of the house before knocking on .

A mother in her mod 50s opened the door with sleepy eyes but her eyes chimed seeing and was leaving her overwhelm in words which was not audible to reena as she was standing at a distance from them but can surely see the happiness of the lady seeing him .

But the next moment rocky started  his story and the lady listened it carefully changing into serious while as reena expected both glanced at her and without tr lady's notice he blinked giving her order to nod and she did .

The lady smiled brightly thereafter and rocky continued .

She was curious to hear their conversation but was unable but she could assume him making up story . Nd interrupting her thoughts .

They glanced at her again signalling us to come inside .

Obeying their signal she geared towards them . While that lady smiled at her caressing her hair " she is indeed beautiful " she complimented towards rocky who forced a smile .

•••••••

" If anything needed all free to ask beti " Reena nodded and forced a smile .

But she faded it as she spotted her leaving and him entering, slipping out from the bed she walked towards him .

Stood behind him as he was drinking water from the mud jug.

" You sure I will safe here " she asked softly .

" Rocky I wanna have a request I should leave here.  Because as far as I know my father is very powerful , he won't leave anyone coming between his mission , this mother can be in danger if I stay here.  "

" You are safe here and that's final " he declared and Reena sighed .

" By the way how did you convinced them "

" Simple , you eloped from your marriage " he stopped and she stared at him and asked " that's simple but the way it looks doesn't seem so!"

" For me " he completed and smirked " for you ?"

" What it means ?"  She asked being confused

" Yes it means you eloped from your marriage because you was in deeply love with me and cannot live without me and then you family may come to take you so till I settle your presence in my life I need a safe place for you " he said frankly

She looked mouth opened amd asked " and  I nodded for all things " he nodded with his signature smirk .

" Also one more thing miss girlfriend go to sleep , it's gonna be a big day for you tommorow , afterall its our wedding right ?" He voice reflected tease while she looked at him shocked .

" You said her we are getting married tomorrow " she asked bewildered with the news .

" Ofcourse I said that right your family wanted to take you so I informed that if you be legally mine that they can't do anything so for a night we can adjust here "

_____________________________

Sorry I know am late because it was my sister's wedding And I was hell busy .

Anyway how was the chappy?

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading