|Chapter-4|

Vote target - 20

Comment target -8

Happy reading 😊

_____________________________

" Can you help me find a hotel nearby " she asked with hesitation.

" Hotel ? At this time ?" She nodded .

After a couple of seconds . He agreed while she gave him a smile as by now , what all he had done for her in the train was enough for her to trust him .

" But....." She sounded .

Snapped back he asked seeing her lacking the energy .

" What's wrong now ?"

•••••••••

" Thank you so much " she said  holding the bags with delightful eyes .

While he gave her a confused look.

" You did payed for my ticket , food and now dress . I will surely pay for you but currently am penniless but don't worry as soon as I reach Chandigarh I will pay yo" She stopped seeing his glare towards her .

Seeing her zipped her lips . He walked Faster followed by her .

••••••••••

" Sorry sir but all the room are reserved "

" But I urgently need one " rocky protested .

" Sorry sir but I can't help you "  Rocky groan but he snapped back as he Heard a sound of grumbling .

She looked away to avoid the awkwardness as she sensed him caught her stomach grumbling in hunger .

"  is the restaurant open now ?" He asked at the receptionist and he nodded luckily .

•••••••••••

" What's this rajendra a day passed still no information of her . "

" She will here tommorow "

" How?"

" My men just informed her being in Bombay they may bring her here at anycost by morning . "

" But rajendra , you very well know your men in Bombay are very dangerous , they won't think about anything else rather than fulfilling their motive , what if they harm her in the process ?" Andrew asked .

" What should I care about that? Atleast she should be punished for what she done right?"

••••••••••••

" Mmhhhh ........it's taste soo good " she moaned chewing her food .

While he was looking her with wide eyes as if he was seeing an alien .

She was eating very wildly as if it had life then would have it's torturous death now.

" Why you are not eating ?" She asked aching her eyebrows .

" Am not that hungry "

" Really ?" She asked dramatically .

By now she got used with his 'silence' reply .

" So can I take your parathas" she asked innocently making.

While he gave her parathas to him to recieve a cheeky smile from her .

Looks like an angel and eats like a starving devil  he thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She gulped down the water after her late dinner .

Passing her the tissue he signalled her . But she took and wiped her hands with it .

Pissing off he passed another signalling her wipe off her lips which had curry on it .

Still she was clueless holding the tissue .

" Tch.... Wipe off the curry on your lips  Reena " her breath hitched as he called her name .

" How you know my name ?"

Biting his tongue

What did I just do?

" Umm ... Yes from your bracelet"

Reena sighed  and nodded understood but rocky took a deep breath in relief .

" The bracelet you saved for me is so special for me . Thank you for it ."

" Wese you got to know my name .... what's your ?"

" Rocky "

" Rocky ?" She asked softly he nodded .

She left a huge chuckle maintaining a tubelight smile .

" If you don't feel bad can I say something "

" I do had a puppy and his name was also rocky " and she started to giggle .

" You know he was very cute and loving ."

Rocky stared , did she just made him embarassed saying that his name is used to name puppies. 

" So you left your loving and cute rocky there to earn help from this rocky ." he asked teasing her but she just left a sad smile .

" I wasn't the one who left him ." she said being lost .

Not understanding what she was saying he asked " all done , now can we leave your majesty ?" He asked faking hiss voice . While Reena chuckled hearing his voice .

••••••••••

" Thank you so much Rocky , I would never forget this help " she said with heartwarming smile of hers .
And closed the door as he found his departure .

" Finally reena you officially found your freedom " she said to herself just after jumping on the bed .

•••••••••

Rocky glanced at the gang who bumped into him unintentionally .

A gánster gang he chuckled guessing them finding weapons hidden within them .

Wait rocky , it's almost 3 in the morning and you are letting your day without your seeing your lover not possible . Come , she's here only right let's meet her . Whispered his heart to meet .

With a heavy heart he entered the hotel lobby and glanced at the poor receptionist who has been currently being threatened by the gangster gang and he scared to the core .

" Love your life ? " He nodded being scared.

" Then tell the room "

" Room...... no. 200A."

" Great boy now wipe your tears " the goon said straight the receptionist's collar .

Rocky giggled with those scenes and left to the bar in that hotel by the lift .

••••••••••••

After a couple of minutes , he  would have drink almost quarter of a beer bottle .

And recalled the events .those goons looked known to him .

" To whom would they be working for ? Should I ask them ?"

" But where ....... Yes in room 200A "

" Wait what .......it was her room right?" He jumped in his seat recalling the truth .

" She is in danger !"

_____________________________

Do comment

Vote

Thanks for reading