|chapter-23|

First of all thank you so much for taking an effort to vote over my story am truly overwhelming and please keep supporting.

⚠️ Disappointed ahead in the chapter as I know some of were waiting for rocky's pov but there won't be there in this chapter neither next as your beloved author thought to add fuel to the fire.

Vote target- 45

Comment target- 30

Happy reading ❤️

_____________________________

She looked at him surprised as he spilled those words, those words she badly wished to hear from him .

He too was staring at her.

After the silent glancing of each other reena pulled her eyes down.

" Why you are doing all these ?" She whispered.

" Why you are doing all these ?" She asked once again raising her voice with her eyes to him. " For you !"
He heard a sarcastic chuckle from " do you think I will come to your words. "

" Do tell me for real what you want from me ?"

" And whatever that is....I really not gonna entertain you with my life." She seethed at him who stared at her blankly.

Rocky sighed and looked at her . " Chinna we are wasting our time...... The muhurat is getting near "

Reena shook her head pulling her index finger.
" I am not going to marry you !" She declared and they were interrupted by a person.

Rocky looked at him as he knew his entry " sir you called me ."

" Oh yes Vijay "
Rocky smirked and looked at reena who glared at him and turned to leave.

" Is it ready to blast the store in London ?" He asked to Vijay in a hypothetical voice making reena stop and look at him terrified with her doubt.

" But there's lot of people co-working and customers as well !" Vijay remarked to his boss.

Rocky for a moment looked at reena and answered .
" Clear them all and prepare for destruction. " Reena knew what the evil smirk on his face meant.
She knew what he gonna do and for what ...... Though she can afford to loss a building of these.....but that was not just a building for her, that was her dream , her passion , her child who she brought up into so much heights in 2 years.

" I take my words back "

•••••

Did he swindled her at the last moment like he did to me . Reena looked at her sister who was pleating her saree.

Reena could easily identify that she is happy but an unknown emotion were hidden in her face.

" Di are you not trying to be angry at me ?" Akshara stopped her work , pinning her pallu and looked at her surprise.

" Angry at you for what ?"

" That he cheating at you in the last moment for me " reena eyes swelled with guilty with a thought that her sister would have been hurted because of her.

Akshara shook her head being disappointed and cupped " reena , you are misunderstanding things again it's nothing like that it was all his ......" before she continues they were interrupted by knock on the door.

Akshara looked behind and smiled at the girls on the door.

" Come-in " she politely asked them.

Reena looked at the 2 girls as they walked into the room . As the younger girl in her teenage looked scared that she hold the other elders shawl and hid behind them . Reena smiled seeing that .