|Chapter-6|

Vote target -27

Comment target -17

Happy reading ❤️

_____________________________

" And then ?" She asked arching her eyebrows .

" Then in the morning I will arrange a taxi for you in which you will go wherever you want." Reena nodded her head .

••••••••••••

" Uff what you did rocky ?" She asked as soon as settling on the couch beside him being pissed off  " what's wrong girlfriend ?" He asked not leaving his teasing tone while she glared at him
" why you had to lie at her ? I am tired giving answers which is completely lie "

" Or else what can I do ? You needed a safe shelter and without lying like this do you think she will accept you ?"

" Still! She loves you so much and trusted you when you said all those right you shouldn't have broken her trust . You know its something which I completely hate breaking the trust . I make sure to not forgive them not in this life " she completed rolling her eyes.

While he stared at her as he gulped what she said .

Shw looked at him confused and shook him " now what's wrong with you " while he negativated.

" When we are leaving ?" She asked .

" Why are you so eager ? What's there in Chandigarh?"

" Nothing much just freedom "

" Anyway we may leave in half an hour "

" Really ?" She asked in surprise .

" Yes , but not to the place of your freedom instead to the temple ............. Afterall its our marriage " he looking at her blinking his eyes.

Biting her lip she asked " how do we escape from there "

" Why should we escape from our marriage , attend it and can leave together right ."

" What ? Rocky be serious "

" Just be calm everything will be done perfectly ."

" Hoping so "

" You wait let me install another perfect script which I have prepared to console maa  from attending our marriage.  " Rocky said before slipping out from the couch .

Reena let out a small chuckle seeing his retreating figure thinking about what impossibilities he gonna spill to her .

Reena smiled at her own thought that how changed he was now from the day she met him .

Unknowingly she cannot refuse the fact that she was being attracted by the charm he is holding and more than the charm is his attitude towards her and his helping nature   brushing away her thoughts she slapped her forehead for letting such thoughts enter her .

••••••••••

" All ready ?" Rocky asked once reena settled descended  stairs reaching the hall and shook her head .

Standing beside him she turned to Durga ma who smiled to both and blessed each to have a happy married life ahead . And bud them a bye by kissing her forehead .

Reena smiled at the woman and turned to rocky who already settled himself in the rider seat of the bike and passed him a confused look .

" What's wrong ?" He asked turning at her .

" You want me to ride behind you in this bike "

" No you should take an autorickshaw and follow behind me " reena frowned as he smelled sarcasm .

" Don't silly get in " he finally said  taking a deep breath reena got behind him .

••••••••

Reena was feeling suffocated by the silence and started her question " is this yours ?"

" What ?"

" This bike "

" What do you think will I would need to borrow from someone ?"

" If it's yours why don't you drop me to Chandigarh by yourself in Chandigarh . "

" What do you think won't I have another work left also it's a bike not a plane ?"

" We are not going to the temple right ?"

" Who said we are not ? First be my wife and go to grab your freedom ."

" Really we are getting married " she asked innocently .

Rocky chuckled and said " why not when you are completely dressed like a bride . "

" Seriously it's just a simple yet beautiful saree "

" Ofcourse and also worn by brides on their wedding "

" Durga ma gave me and because of your long lasting lie I wasn't able to resist her."

••••••••

Reena poured out a heartfelt smile to rocky following to grasp him in shock as she hugged him .

He stood there in frozen unable to respond simultaneously to the action of her .

" Thank you so much Rocky.
Thank you so so much . I don't no idea that someone would be there in my side to help me like this , will protect me , kill for me and lie for me . I would never forget this help in my whole life ." She whispered in the hug while he stayed still .

" I would never forget my this Temporary fake boyfriend ."  She ended the line with a chuckle .

While Rocky lips formed into a small smile and circled his arms around her waist hesitately .

Reena smiled as he responded and put a last sentence which she wanted to keep in her heart but couldn't and spilled " I will miss you "

Breaking the hug she once again smiled at him for the last time and bid a bye while he gulped nodding turned his head walking away from her .

She stared at his retreating figure and as she found it at a distance sighed at herself and snapped herself to the road which she had to cross now .

On the other side ,

Rocky's pov:-

what's wrong with you rocky you knew this should have happened earlier but why it's affecting you like this . Wait ! Did I just let her goo , what ? Rocky ! What the hell did you do? You let her go and that was completely out of your plan . But can I do now ? Go back  ? No what will think of me ? But ................

He stopped his thoughts and his legs from further walking as he heard a loud scream and a swap sound of the break.Snapping around he saw the people around are too confused and matching towards the direction of the accident.

•••••••••

He stood before the road at the back of the circled crowd . But what tensed him and made him push the people to know , that was the same road he left her but his assumption wasn't wrong and he kneeled taking the blood covered figure in his lap tapping her her cheek exclaiming " reena ?"

_____________________________

Hello guys

Actually I need a help , can anyone help me with the cover as I am very bad at editing finding it difficult to arrange a perfect cover for the book .

Also

Do  vote ,

Comment

Thanks for reading