|chapter - 21|

Vote target-34

Comment target - 23

Happy reading 🥰
_____________________________

"Rocky ??" Reena whispered moving ahead to the people

Fear gripped her heart seeing him being carried with a dripping life.

" Ma'am you can't enter in !" The gaurds informed as she unstabled towards his chamber following her sister in.

" Just a minute please !!"

" No ma'am nobody is allowed in except some close one !!" He said while Reena argued to get stopped by her sister who came out of his chamber.

" What's wrong happening ?" She asked trying to calm controlling her emotions.

"Ma'am she wants to get inside but that can't happen as it's about his safety. "

" Dii just a minute I just need to see him just one glimpse."
Akshara could her sister being prolonged with the effect of love and she neither want that she can see her devasted appearance but she can't let her win cos of dual perception first she shouldn't let her love him more and second she will not be paced having his vigorous state which will hurt her more.

Akshara was in a guilt as rocky got shot when he tried to save her and slipped into this patiency and seeing reena state of emotion making her drift into the pool of guilt...but she should act bold for both of them .

" You can't meet him now reena !!" She said sternly and moved.

" No....I !!" " Stop and go to your room !!" She was surprised by her sister's characteristics.

•••••••••

She ran towards the doctor as she saw him coming out from the room.

But his facial features were complimentary making everyone tense.

" It is very critical , I tried my best rest goes with the help from fate." He added and left .

••••••

" Reena !!" Deva called her in a calm voice as she stood her back facing him .

" You are crying ?" He asked as she looked at the person entered and brushed off her tears but didn't bother to give an answer.

" Why are you crying ?" He asked taking steps closer to her and hold her both shoulder giving an assuring squeeze . " Will he be fine ?" She asked still looking out at the night standing in the balcony. Deva sighed  " Well you know what the doctor says ....now it's matter of fate."

Reena shook her head and cried more " fate will cheat him ....."

Deva stood there puzzled and pulled her throw her shoulder and made her sit on a couch inside the room .
" You need to calm down reena !!"