|Chapter-14|

Vote target -28

Comment target -15

Happy reading 😊

_____________________________

" Am sorry if I have troubled you yesterday night ." He cleared his throat in the silentful breakfast session .

Reena didn't looked up but stared at her plate .

After a silent moment she bursted " rocky  I don't want this "

He looked at her confused " I don't want this .. like by getting ignored and this awkward silence is Killing can't we be  the same as we before ..... More than good friends.... Is this all because I just confessed my feelings ? If you don't love me you can say that rather than playing around " she pitted in anger.

Taking a deep breath " Reena ........... You don't understand ........ It's dangerous . It's dangerous for you to be with me . I know you want a normal life and I know I can't give you that ....    Moreover .."

Exhaling brightly he whispered lowering his gaze from her " I don't feel anything for you . "

Reena stared at him , her mind Asking her control her feeling but betraying she felt her eyes being heavy .

Noo I shouldn't show him my weak side .

She thought and slipped out from chair .

Rocky sceamed a look at her as she screamed in pain .

•••••••••••••

" Nothing to worry about around a sudden sprain onto your knee brain due to the sudden movement ." The doctor , glanced at reena with a warming smile .

" Does it hurt anymore " Reena nodded .

" Reena , it's gonna pain more but I need you to hold on as I need to flinch your ankle.  So control yourself from the extreme pain ." reena nodded again while the doctor glanced at her again .

" If you want you can hold onto my arm for strength you know right !" Shooking her head she hesitated and glanced at the nearby wall , to him ,who stood with the support of the wall , his hands folded in his chest .

Taking a deep breath she hold onto his shirt over the shoulder, closing  her eyes  . " Are you ready ?" The doctor asked concernly palming her ankle , positioning them .

She slightly opened her eyes feeling her grip got removed from him .

She looked up at rocky as he neared her , held her right palm onto his right while other encircling her shoulder . The doctor smiled at them and gestured her to prepare .

She hold his palm tightly again closing her eyes .

The doctor flinched her ankle and a cry of pain left from her lips .

•••••••••••

" Thank you mr Oberoi " rocky spilled while the doctor patting his shoulder said brightly " my pleasure Mr bhairya. "

Rocky looked up to dispatched figure and snapped back to reena .

" Why do you invite trouble by yourself ?"  He asked straddling onto a chair nearby .

" I have been always in nothing but only trouble after meeting you "

" That is why I asked you to Stop yourself from me ....... Or else I will lose you . "

" What if I don't " reena murmured softly keeping her palm on top of him .

Him on guessing her touch stared at her pulling his eyes from the ground .

After a couple of seconds of eyelock.

" What if I don't stop loving you ?" She asked again ....

Still silence was his reply .

Chuckling at her fool heart sadly , she moved her eyes from him .

But the feeling of him grabbing her palm  , she looked up at him .

" Then don't stop yourself "

" Huh? "

" Don't stop yourself from loving me Reena !" His voice was clear and faint this time .

••••••••••••

She felt her breath struck at her throat with him smooching her lips. 

Peppering kisses from her neck to shoulder as they broke .

Clutching onto his shirt in her tight fist she balanced herself from falling weak on her knees .

She grasped out loud as bite her sweet spot but that grasp also did her waken up from the deep  sleep .

Cursing her own wild dream she found herself in the passenger seat of the car . Shooking to the side , she found him still asleep in his sleep .

She stared at him , at his sleeping figure .

He looks cute but only while sleeping.  Reena chuckled..

" Staring is a bad habit chinna " she heard his dusky voice and looked at him shock ly

" You were awake ?"

" Yes sweetheart "

She looked back at road ..

" What we are doing in this car ?*

" I was not in a mood to drive back home after the movie also you were asleep so thought to not disturb you "

Reena nodded " so atleast now can we go back ?"

" Ofcourse your majesty " he faked his voice making her giggled and started the engine .

While the drive reena stealed glances at him .

Three months flew like a blink for reena ...... But all she can do was to fall for this man more .

" I already told staring is bad "

Reena frowned " why ? Can't I stare at you "

" You can !! But  you know I am devilishly handsome and if you stare at me more then you won't be able to control chinna . "

" Ewwew am not that type I have great control."

" But your control in your dream is very poor chinna "

" Matlab?*

" I already mentioned u speak alot in dream " he said hiding his smirk behind .

While her eyes grew wider in shock . She palmec her face in embarrassment whining out " godd!!  "

While he chuckled out loud .

______________________________

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading