| Chapter- 17 |

Vote target -30

Comment target -18

SaraMotani this is you dear

And

Thanks so much Ariecrxma

I don't know what gonna happen still...........

Enjoy reading 🥰
_____________________________

Rocky stood on the entrance of the villa following muffling cries of the main and his assumption wasn't wrong . Shekhar layed dead on the floor with a reena beside it . Blanked at the motion of events cos of 'him ' and his gaurds.

reena stood on her heels turning to the man who dared to kill a innocent soul .
" How dare you papa ?"

" How dare you , to elope from your wedding ." Rajendra sneered at her .

Reena closed her eyes .

" At last you came to me by yourself only . Now what can you do ,? Just obey me !" He sarcasticated earning a glare from her flooded eyes .

" You have no idea from your birth how much I suffered I got nothing but loss from atlast when I was supposed to get a profit with you just eloped . Now I will make sure you live in hell ....... " He said holding her wrist tightly, making  her wheez in pain and leading the way but was compelled to stop by a strong palm .

Rajendra looked at the owner of the hand shocked while it gave reena a sign of relief and she slipped out of his hold moving away from him .

Rajendra stretched to hold her again making him act as a barrier between them .
" Rocky " reena whispered in a warning tone seeing the guards will danger him .

" What's wrong Mr ?" Rajendra asked irritated with his barrierism . 

And smiled brightly at him .

" Leave here they may hurt you " she whispered palming his arm.

" What we may hurt him ? You poor girl reena ! He was the one to inform us you are here . " Rajendra words shocked reena .

"After all he is going to my son in law ..... Your future brother in law . " Rajendra said proudly. Making her slip her hand out from him and looking at him for a false gestured but he didn't , he was blank.

" By now there marriage would have happened but it's you who come as threat in between , your elopement . Even though he confronted you for your sister's speak to return you safe . he did work for me out a profit in getting you at last , " He gritted nd once again grabbed her fist to only jerked by him again.

Rajendra looked at Rocky confused as he glared at him .

" I need to talk , Mr  desai  " his voice was the sharp making desai flinch and he walked out compelling desai too .

Reena stood there devasted by the true, by the betrayal,  by the man she had loved gave her .

After few minutes

Both returned desai's head lowered and his gaurds to follow him and left in the troops of jeeps leaving them alone .

Rocky looked at reena , regretting over his own karma . Her eyes continuosly  flowing was pricking his heart .

Taking steps towards her he holded her palm softly to not hurt her more and dragged her towards the entrance.

••••••••••••

The drive was filled with silence both blank to speak .

It's been 3 hrs they have been keeping the silence finally she heard him clearing his throat .and cutted over him .

" Don't speak if you gonna give a fake justification . "  She spoke in her utmost cold tone.

He sighed.

"How could you do this to me rocky ? What wrong I did to you ? To hurt me like this ?"
She asked her voice broking in between .

He looked at her .

Reena felt the tears she gulped was returning again with the flow .

" All was fake , your friendship , care , respect , love , EVERYTHING!! I pity myself loving you " she cried out her pain and sat back at her seat and sneered again
" where are you taking me ? "

Feeling silence at thd terminal she asked her Guess
" To desai mansion right ? "

Taking his continuing silence and yes she grinned " what can I expect !" She spoke and closed her eyes unable to hold the pain And flicked over the door handle open , pulling herself out , clashing with road , rolling with the harsh inertia played .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With the blink she saw him,
"Reena!" He screamed immensely tensed pating her cheek .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With the second blink  She felt herself being dragged in stretcher , with an immense hold over her palm of his .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Don't leave me!" She was unable to open her eyes due to the dripping life .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I love you Reena "

Reena jerked from her sleep and looked around sighing herself she was longer in her dreadful past .

Reena looked over door which was being knocked .

Answering it she saw the kids before it .

" Rocky Bhai is calling you "

_____________________________

So I know someehere it was cringe somewhere confusion
So a small backstory here

Of the night where reena eloped .

I have mentioned the arrival the of kgf ruler so it was rocky .

And by the time he reached there he saw his childhood friend was in great condition tensed with the well-being as she was scared her father may hurt her and asked him to get her back safely when he had confronted her being her childhood bestie  and objected the idea of marriage and stated she would only marry him after he complete her his promise .

And is something else is yet to be cleared then free to comment .

Also don't hate rocky!!

Anyway how was the chap?

Pls comment

Vote

Advance happy new year and merry Christmas .

Thanks for reading