Bayverse: Shin Godzilla (Male...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." A... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Friends & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Of Gojira's Return
Chapter 1: Different Years
Chapter 2: Meet Sam & Mikaela
Chapter 3: The Sector 7's Base
Chapter 4: Megatron's Awaken
Chapter 5: The Battle Of L.A
Chapter 6: Megatron V.S Shin Godzilla
Chapter 7: Megatron's Death
Chapter 8: Work With The Humans
Chapter 9: Shin Godzilla Become Soldier
Chapter 10: The Revenge Of Fallen
Chapter 11: The Decepticon Hunters
Chapter 12: The Sin Of Past & Relationship
Chapter 13: Cybertronian & Kaiju Monster
Chapter 14: The Decepticon In College
Chapter 15: Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 16: Don't Mess With God
Chapter 17: The Decepticon Jetfire
Chapter 18: Egypt & Devastator
Chapter 20: Dark Of The Moon
Chapter 21: Chernobyl in Russia & Shockwave
Chapter 22: Sentinel Prime
Chapter 23: Sentinel Betray Autobots
Chapter 24: The Wrath Of Shin Godzilla
Chapter 25: New World & New Rule
Chapter 26: Reunion With Optimus Prime
Chapter 27: Ratchet's Death/Revenge
Chapter 28: Godzilla Rampage Decepticons
Chapter 29: Final Lockdown V.S Optimus Prime
Chapter 30: The Last Knight
Chapter 31: Godzilla V.S Teressa
Chapter 32: Epilogue Ending

Chapter 19: Final Battle/Fallen's Death

403 13 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with his Godzilla form and make him begin to moving out by himself and he start to going to rampage down at these Decepticons by himself and the Decepticons notice (Y/N) is here and yes...he's going to terminate these motherfuckers by himself with his bare hands.

When the Autobots and the humans were down there and they notice (Y/N) is here and this make them were surprises and horror for what they saw a huge giant kaiju monster appeared out of nowhere and they saw hot big and terrifying it is. Then the monster was walking toward to the decepticons where they notice him and then (Y/N) prepare for fight and kill these motherfuckers by himself.

Arcee: "(Y/N)?" She ask in surprise.

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar out like that and make the Decepticons were snapped out of their focus and they both start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him stood right there and he was an invincible for himself and make him doesn't felt shots by these Decepticons. Then (Y/N) was let out a roar toward at the Decepticons and he begin to stomp his foot down at these motherfuckers and killing the rest of these Decepticons by himself and when (Y/N) felt many shots comes from these Decepticons who were flying and he decide to have enough of it and he use his other moves.

He opened his mouth out and release fires all over down on the ground where the Decepticons were burning alive by (Y/N)'s flames and killing many of them all and then (Y/N) switch other energy with flames change into Atomic purple breath.

The King Of Monsters was shooting his laser with purple hitting many Decepticons and killing the rest of them like ripped them all apart off by himself and then (Y/N) begin to destroy everything who stood on his way. 

Then (Y/N) felt behind got blasts by the flying Decepticons who were tries to take (Y/N) down and he decide to shooting them with his behind back and kill these decepticons and blow them up.

When (Y/N) killing many of these Decepticons with his bare hands and he take many of them out already and then he look over there and when he look over there and he saw many Decepticons coming here and make him opened his mouth out and blast these fools again.

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) opened his mouth out and release some power to destroy those Decepticons and killing many of them who tries to stood on his way and then (Y/N) start to killing and keep killing many of them and (Y/N) use his tail to shoot out more laser up to the sky and killing these Decepticons who were flying toward to (Y/N).

Epps: "Holy shit...he's huge." He said.

Lennox: "(Y/N) wasn't kidding...H-H-He's Godzilla." He said to himself and the Autobots heard the name of 'Godzilla'.

Arcee: "G-Godzilla?" She asked him in question and confuse about what he said the name is Godzilla and then they will tell her about the story and now back to focus at (Y/N) who shooting his laser beam at those decepticons were flying and they are destroyed by (Y/N). After he was done with the rest of Decepticons and finally he just turn his head to look where Sam is holding the key and he finally strike down and wake Optimus Prime up.

Then he allowed to fight and kill Fallen again.

Fallen.

If the first Transformers were Primus's disciples, then The Fallen is his Judas. At the dawn of time, he was Megatronus, one of a brotherhood of vastly powerful beings dedicated to the well-being of their world. But The Fallen would gain his current moniker by turning against his brother Primes and his purpose to pursue his own ends, also earning the moniker "the first Decepticon" in the process. His frightening form is a metal cage for primal, burning forces of chaos, giving him the appearance of a living furnace. These cauldron-like forces purged him of what empathy and morality remained; all that remains now is hatred and purest rage.

The Fallen is immensely powerful. He commands mystic, entropic arts, and when at full strength he can un-make creation at his focused will. He is rarely defeated; at best he is contained, where he waits with eternal patience for the chance to unleash his dark powers once again. Though he has at times been imprisoned between dimensions, this rarely lasts. When his power is at its height, The Fallen can open space bridges and travel between dimensions and realities at will.

Like his brothers, The Fallen was once a multiversal singularity, meaning that in all of the vast multiverse, he had no alternate-universe doppelganger, but that is now no longer the case. In several realities he is the originator of the Decepticons, the catalyst that prompted Megatron to claim power for himself rather than the greater good. While the exact details of his past are complicated beyond the understanding of mortals, one thing usually remains consistent: He's bad, bad news.

(Y/N): "*Come on Optimus...you can win this...I know you will*" He thought himself.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My job is done...and now all I want is rest."

...

...

...

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 98
The story about a young woman that her cousin works for the army and she gets a surprise visit while she's in school and she has to leave school Bc h...
5.2K 183 11
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
71.8K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
24.6K 1.5K 63
Based upon the Rise of the Beasts A nineteen year old girl who has gone through her life as an unwanted person from her parents manages to find herse...