Bayverse: Shin Godzilla (Male...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." A... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Friends & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Of Gojira's Return
Chapter 1: Different Years
Chapter 2: Meet Sam & Mikaela
Chapter 3: The Sector 7's Base
Chapter 4: Megatron's Awaken
Chapter 5: The Battle Of L.A
Chapter 6: Megatron V.S Shin Godzilla
Chapter 8: Work With The Humans
Chapter 9: Shin Godzilla Become Soldier
Chapter 10: The Revenge Of Fallen
Chapter 11: The Decepticon Hunters
Chapter 12: The Sin Of Past & Relationship
Chapter 13: Cybertronian & Kaiju Monster
Chapter 14: The Decepticon In College
Chapter 15: Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 16: Don't Mess With God
Chapter 17: The Decepticon Jetfire
Chapter 18: Egypt & Devastator
Chapter 19: Final Battle/Fallen's Death
Chapter 20: Dark Of The Moon
Chapter 21: Chernobyl in Russia & Shockwave
Chapter 22: Sentinel Prime
Chapter 23: Sentinel Betray Autobots
Chapter 24: The Wrath Of Shin Godzilla
Chapter 25: New World & New Rule
Chapter 26: Reunion With Optimus Prime
Chapter 27: Ratchet's Death/Revenge
Chapter 28: Godzilla Rampage Decepticons
Chapter 29: Final Lockdown V.S Optimus Prime
Chapter 30: The Last Knight
Chapter 31: Godzilla V.S Teressa
Chapter 32: Epilogue Ending

Chapter 7: Megatron's Death

680 15 2
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) got his spikes glowing up with purple around his back and make (Y/N) just slowly to opened his mouth out and release some flames like flamethrower all everything down on the ground and the others seen this and make them were take cover right away. Then Megatron didn't felt flames but hurt little bit and (Y/N) change the flame into some kind of purple laser and make him shooting his laser out toward at Megatron.

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out in anger again.

Which it blast Megatron and send the motherfucker through 3 buildings and knocked him through out there and then (Y/N) was growling out to be anger little bit and he saw some decepticons were tries to gain on him and he decide to show them the true nature.

When (Y/N) use his purple lasers blast those decepticons and killing multiple of them and they were blown up like nothing...but just a toys....after (Y/N) was done with the rest of Decepticons that he killed them like his bare hands. Then (Y/N) was sniffing up to the sky and he tries to find the scent of Megatron....that bastard is escape and Optimus was going out too but wondering where is Megatron right now.

(Y/N) decide to move out by himself and then he went get there and make him saw Megatron with Optimus are lying down on the ground and they both beating the shit out of each others...and Sam got the cube with him and then he is gonna use the cube shoot out to Megatron right away.

Which it is work.

The bastard won't know what it is coming.

And this is how Megatron is going to die.

Yep...the leader of Decepticon is gonna die.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(A/N: Long live Linkin Park....We shall be misses you, Chester Bennington. You may rest in the heaven...your songs are legends.)

...

...

...

...

When (Y/N) was been taken by the government soldiers and they take him to where the interrogation and between him and the president along with the other Sector 7 agents by themselves.

(Y/N): "Let's get this over with." He said.

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.6K 49
I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and mature scenes! Description- Hi, my name...
29.2K 1.8K 92
***First Book in Series*** A seemingly orphaned girl who has misfortune for the majority of her life, with only a special crystal as the only connect...
5.2K 183 11
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
60.4K 899 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...