Bayverse: Shin Godzilla (Male...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." A... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Friends & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Of Gojira's Return
Chapter 1: Different Years
Chapter 2: Meet Sam & Mikaela
Chapter 3: The Sector 7's Base
Chapter 4: Megatron's Awaken
Chapter 6: Megatron V.S Shin Godzilla
Chapter 7: Megatron's Death
Chapter 8: Work With The Humans
Chapter 9: Shin Godzilla Become Soldier
Chapter 10: The Revenge Of Fallen
Chapter 11: The Decepticon Hunters
Chapter 12: The Sin Of Past & Relationship
Chapter 13: Cybertronian & Kaiju Monster
Chapter 14: The Decepticon In College
Chapter 15: Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 16: Don't Mess With God
Chapter 17: The Decepticon Jetfire
Chapter 18: Egypt & Devastator
Chapter 19: Final Battle/Fallen's Death
Chapter 20: Dark Of The Moon
Chapter 21: Chernobyl in Russia & Shockwave
Chapter 22: Sentinel Prime
Chapter 23: Sentinel Betray Autobots
Chapter 24: The Wrath Of Shin Godzilla
Chapter 25: New World & New Rule
Chapter 26: Reunion With Optimus Prime
Chapter 27: Ratchet's Death/Revenge
Chapter 28: Godzilla Rampage Decepticons
Chapter 29: Final Lockdown V.S Optimus Prime
Chapter 30: The Last Knight
Chapter 31: Godzilla V.S Teressa
Chapter 32: Epilogue Ending

Chapter 5: The Battle Of L.A

847 22 2
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In L.A city.

After they both arrive right on the time of L.A city and make them were stop their own vehicles and they just got out of the vehicles and (Y/N) was look around many humans around here and he decide to warn them. Then (Y/N) use the Alpha calls and roar to tell them get out of the street and tell them to going home right now before something worst and (Y/N) knew this is going to be alright and he know what it is.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...that's all of them-*" he thought got interrupted by something else is flying here and make him look up and he saw there is a jet flying here right now and he sense it...but he look at the sign of Decepticon mark on the jet plane.

(Y/N): "Shit...get back, everyone!!!!!!" He shout out to the soldiers and Lennox with Epps...but Ironhide, Bumblebee transform into their own robot forms by themselves and then they hold their own position by themselves.

Y/N): "Finally....all I want this world is...." He said and put his guns away and then he transform into something big terrifying monster form right away and make him was close his eyes and opened his eyes out and his eyes change into purple. Then (Y/N) slowly kneel down on the ground and his back was been ripped out and saw a giant big hand come out of his back and then more of the dark tall figure got out of (Y/N)'s body.

Showing them the dark true nature.

Yes...the dark true nature for what they seen (Y/N) with his dark beast form.

The ancient beast has return for himself.

The Legend.

The Horrifying Nightmare of 1954 in Tokyo city.

Godzilla.

I'm tearing away

Pieces are falling,

I can't seem to make them stay

You run away

Faster and faster,

You can't seem to get away

Break

After (Y/N) was transform into some kind of monster right away and this make the Decepticons are stop and surprise with their faces for what they gonna surprise about what they gonna seen this and then Ironhide wasn't mess around for what he gonna witness and it is big with terrifying form that they gonna seen. When the other soldiers and Jazz with Ratchet saw this and make them both got fear of (Y/N) and they both saw the power of (Y/N) was turn into a giant monster right away and he can kill anything and smash with rip and tears too.

(Y/N): "*GROWLING*" He was growling out toward at the Decepticons that they saw his final transformation was done.

Hope there's a reason

For questions unanswered

I just don't see everything

Yes, I'm inside you

Tell me how does it feel

To feel like this

Just like I do

It was huge big and skinny also he had one eye hole from his top of head and skinless form and he had a growing spikes behind his back and this creature was completely terrifying form for what they gonna witnesses off. His height is 32 feet tall and very big even compare than Optimus Prime and seems to be stronger and faster for himself and that they have no idea who or what he really is.

Lennox: "What in the..." he said.

Epps: "Holy shit..." He said to himself

(Y/N): "RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't care about anyone else but me

When (Y/N) was shout out and he just punch one of the Decepticon was big and smash his head like baseball bat...his head flew to the other decepticons and make them look down and saw the head. This scared them both saw the head and look back at the body of Decepticon was fall down on the ground and except for (Y/N) with monster form and looking straight toward at them and he let out a huge roar toward at the Decepticons and this will scare the fuck out of them and make them both shitting themselves.

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar and he charge toward at them and he begin to rip with tears also he just become a Decepticon Slayer that's how are they gonna die by his bare hands...claws long sharp...but he can fight with his own martial arts and he slashing at them and ripping them all apart off with purple bloods over at him. Then Lennox with Epps are staring at (Y/N) in horrible and they both saw him is crazy and brutal as hell and he was begin to tearing all of the Decepticons apart off.

Do I really want this

Sometimes I scare myself

I just can't let it go

Can you believe it

Everything happens for reasons

I just don't know

I don't care about anyone else but me

or anything but me

Goddamn I love me

(Y/N): "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and he just activate his own rampage by himself and yes...begin to terminate the rest of these motherfuckers by himself.

Epps: "D-D-Does anyone know how did he do that?" He asked them.

Lennox: "No, he was something else...but whatever it is...he's not like Alien Robot...but he is something else more...let's focus back to fight these things back there." He said to them.

I don't care about anyone else but me

I don't care about anyone or anything

I don't care about anyone else but me

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 82 19
This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
136K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...
29.3K 1.8K 92
***First Book in Series*** A seemingly orphaned girl who has misfortune for the majority of her life, with only a special crystal as the only connect...
125K 8.9K 34
×Completed Book× ×Transformers Bayverse× ×BOOK TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZOGLd2hY ________ I am broken, but so is he. Labelled as...