Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

Por PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... Más

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 16

1.4K 147 29
Por PLK_ARMY

Flashback continued

Jungkook glared at the person coming towards him along with many men. They all circled around Jungkook. As soon as the other person came closer to him, Jungkook spat in anger, "What you want now? Get lost from here." The other person didn't spoke anything for few seconds but then sighed and mumbled, "Sorry Jungkook!"

Then he signalled one of the men and that man went closer to Jungkook and injected him on his neck from behind. Jungkook lost his consciousness.

After some time, Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. He felt slight headache. He clenched his head and looked at his surroundings. It was dark and it was looking like some kind of basement. He was lying on the floor. His hands, legs and waist tied with heavy long chains and the chains were connected to the wall. He sat down slowly and looked around but couldn't find anyone.

Then the gate of the room opened and someone entered in. He looked at the person and clenched his jaw in anger and spoke, "Leave me... I need to go... why are you doing this to me?"

The other person sighed and crouched down near Jungkook and offered him water and said, "Have it Kook!" Jungkook pushed away the glass and it fell on the ground. Jungkook yelled, "I said leave me." "I will leave you once you promise me that you will not do this work", said the other person. "No hyung... I will never promise you that. And what you think... keeping me chained like this will change anything, huh? No.... I will continue to do it", said Jungkook.

Yoongi got up and turned around to leave but stopped when heard Jungkook saying, "So that bastard brought me here, huh. I will not leave him now." Yoongi spoke without looking at Jungkook, "He was just doing what I asked him to do." "What? Y-you asked Eunwoo to bring me here?", asked Jungkook. Yoongi turned around and looked at Jungkook and spoke, "So do you think that he would have guts to do something like this to you, huh?"

Jungkook looked away and asked, "How you got to know where I was going?" "Thats not important", said Yoongi and moved towards the door to leave. He heard Jungkook saying, "Leave me hyung.... please." "I am not going to leave you unless you give up on this nonsense", said Yoongi. "Then lets see how long you are going to keep me here", said Jungkook. Yoongi clenched his fist in anger and left the room furiously.

After Yoongi left, Jungkook just kept his head low in his knees.

After sometime, the door opened again and this time a doctor came inside along with Eunwoo. Eunwoo spoke without looking at Jungkook but blankly staring at the wall, "The doctor is here to treat your leg." "I don't need anyone... just leave", said Jungkook in anger. "Its Yoongi sir's order", said Eunwoo.

Before Jungkook could say anything, Enwoo looked at the doctor and said, "You can do your work." The doctor went towards Jungkook and crouched down to his level but as soon as the doctor reached closer to Jungkook, he threw a punch towards the doctor but the doctor stopped him by grabbing his fist tightly. He spoke, "I am just doing my work. Please.... its bosses' order."

Jungkook threw another punch on him but the doctor dodged it easily. Jungkook was able to move his hands and legs but not that much freely as he was chained. Jungkook yelled, "Leave from here. Just leave." The doctor sighed and got up and walked towards Eunwoo and said, "I can't treat him like this. He is not cooperating." "I will go and talk to Yoongi sir", said Eunwoo.

The doctor nodded. "I will call you again later. You can leave", said Eunwoo to the doctor. The doctor left. After doctor left, Eunwoo spoke to Jungkook, "Please don't hurt yourself like this Jungkook." "No need to show your concern to me when you are the one who did all this. You brought me here", said Jungkook.

"I just did what Yoongi hyung asked me to do", said Eunwoo. "So.... if he will ask you to kill me then you will kill me right?", said Jungkook. Eunwoo sighed and said, "You are not in your right mind Jungkook." "Wow... now I am the one who is not in his right mind. You are doing blindly whatever hyung asks you to do, huh.... what about that?", said Jungkook in anger. Before Eunwoo could say anything, Jungkook spoke, "How he got to know about me? Was he spying on me? Tell me the truth."

"No... he wasn't spying on you-----", spoke Eunwoo. Jungkook looked away and mumbled, "Liar!". "I am not lying. I was the one who was spying on you", said Eunwoo. "What?", asked Jungkook confusingly. "I am not doing everything blindly. He didn't ordered me to spy on you. I started spying on you since last week when I accidently saw you meeting with the leader of gang Typhoon. I never knew you will accept to do something this dangerous and the moment I got to know about your assignment, I told Yoongi hyung and he ordered me to bring you here by any means", confessed Eunwoo.

"You fucker!", yelled Jungkook in anger with red blood shot eyes who thrashed his hands and legs to go closer to Eunwoo and beat him to death but he couldn't. "Calm down Jungkook... I told him because it was very dangerous. They could have killed you there. I did this for your sake only. I am sor------", said Eunwoo but cut-off by Jungkook in between who yelled still struggling with the chains, "Shut the fuck up. And just leave me once from here and I swear I will kill you myself. I hate you. I really hate you."

Eunwoo's heart clenched after listening to Jungkook. Tears welled up in his eyes. He turned around and controlled himself from crying and spoke while back-facing Jungkook, "Sorry Jungkook. Please don't move much..... the chains will hurt you more." "Just go away", shouted Jungkook. Eunwoo left the room without saying anything. Eunwoo went and informed Yoongi that he is not cooperating at all.

Yoongi furiously went towards the room and entered in. He yelled at Jungkook, "Do you want to die here, huh?" "Then leave me", said Jungkook. "Just shut up. I am sending the doctor here and you will get the treatment quietly and after that you will have your dinner. Understood?", said Yoongi in anger.

"NO! I will not eat or drink anything nor I will get any treatment unless you leaves me", said Jungkook stubbornly. Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and closed his eyes to calm himself down. He then went closer to Jungkook and crouched down and cupped his face and spoke softly, "Kook, please try to understand me baby. Why are you not listening to me, huh? Its not good for your health." Jungkook jerked his hands away and said, "I won't eat or drink anything. Just leave me."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Don't provoke me to force you Jungkook." Jungkook didn't said anything and just ignored Yoongi. Yoongi stood up and left the room.

After sometime, the doctor came in again along with Eunwoo. Jungkook spoke, "Leave.... I won't get any treatment." The doctor didn't said anything. Eunwoo gestured the two guards and they went towards Jungkook and hold him tightly. Jungkook kept shouting, "Leave me.... I don't want any treatment. Leave me." The doctor went closer to Jungkook and crouched down and started checking his leg. There were no visible injuries on his leg but his leg was swallon. He gave him two injections to ease the swelling and pain. Jungkook hissed in pain.

After the doctor was done, the two guards left him and went out of the room. The doctor also left. Jungkook just layed there silently. Eunwoo looked at Jungkook with teary eyes but didn't spoke anything. A tear escaped from his eye but he wiped it and turned around to leave but stopped when heard Jungkook's low voice, "You did wrong. I can never forgive you. Hyung is doing all this because of you. I hate you."

Some tears fell from Eunwoo's eyes. He wanted to cry really badly right now but he controlled himself and ran out of the room. He went out of the basement and went to the mansion's garden and burst out crying. He kept mumbling, "Don't hate me Jungkook. I did it for your sake. You were going in a death hole. I am sorry for hurting you this much. I am sorry."

Just then he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He immediately wiped his tears and looked behind and saw Sohee there. He bowed to her slightly and asked, "Yes noona?" She caressed his cheeks and spoke, "Don't worry... everything will be fine. You did nothing wrong, hmm. Me and Tae will surely convince Yoongi. Don't worry." Eunwoo couldn't control himself and burst out crying again. He spoke while crying, "I.... I hurted him a-alot. He is in this condition because of me. Y-you saw him there in the b-basement. All chained... i-in p-pain. H-he will never forgive me. He h-hates me."

Then he heard Tae, "He is with us today because of you. If you wouldn't have informed hyung about him, then I can't even imagine whether we will be able to see him again or not." Eunwoo looked at Tae and said, "Hyung... he will be fine right? Please take him out from there." Tae hummed and said, "We will get him out. Don't worry."

They consoled Eunwoo and after some time, when Eunwoo calmed down a bit, Sohee spoke, "Its enough for you today. Go home and take rest." "No no... I can't go without taking Yoongi sir's permission", said Eunwoo. Sohee sighed and pulled out her phone and dialled Yoongi's number and put the phone on speaker and talked, "Yoon, where are you?" "In the home office room", replied Yoongi. "Hmm... can you please allow Eunwoo to go back early today. He is tired", said Sohee. "Okay... tell him to go", said Yoongi and cut the call.

"Go now and take rest", said Sohee. Eunwoo looked down and nodded his head. Sohee patted his back and spoke, "We are here for Jungkook... you don't worry and go." "Okay noona", said Eunwoo and went out of the mansion.

After Eunwoo left, Tae spoke, "Noona... can we ask Jin hyung to talk to Yoongi hyung?" Sohee spoke, "He is with Yoongi only and he is more angry than him. He doesn't even want to see Jungkook's face." "What should we do now?", sighed Tae. "Lets go and talk to him", sad Sohee.

Tae and Sohee went towards the office room but saw Jimin pacing here and there outside the room. They went towards him and asked, "What happened Jimin-ah?" He looked at Sohee with a worried expression and said, "Noona... Yoongi hyung is very angry and Jin hyung too. They are not ready to hear anything. And... and I went to the basement.... I saw Jungkook... he is tied in chains completely and he is not at all eating or drinking anything."

Sohee rubbed her forehead in frustation and spoke worridly, "What should I do now?"

Tae said, "I am going to Jungkook and will make him eat something." After saying this, he left towards the basement with food.

He reached to the room where Jungkook was kept chained. He opened the door and entered inside. He looked at Jungkook who was looking tired. He was laying on the cold floor with his hands, legs and waist chained. He was closing his eyes and was caressing his wrists around the cuffs tied. Tae's eyes escaped a tear after seeing Jungkook in this condition.

He spoke softly, "Kook!" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked towards the door and saw Tae standing there with food tray in his hands. Tae went closer to him and sat down beside Jungkook and said, "Eat something come on."

Jungkook didn't said anything just looked away. Tae picked up one bite of the food with chopsticks and brought it near Jungkook's mouth and said, "See.. its your favourite. Have it." "Stop it hyung and please go", said Jungkook tiredly. "Eat your food.... then I will leave", said Tae. Jungkook just sighed and ignored Tae.

"Open you mouth Kook", said Tae. Jungkook got frustated and pushed away the chopsticks away. It fell on the floor. Then Jungkook yelled, "I will not eat anything."

Tae yelled back at Jungkook, "Enough Jungkook! If I am talking softly with you, it doesn't mean that you will behave like this." Jungkook just looked away. "Stop this stupidity of yours otherwise you know Yoongi hyung very well... he will never leave you from here", said Tae. Jungkook again didn't answered to Tae.

Tae looked at Jungkoon angrily but didn't said anything. He stood up and started leaving from there. Then he heard Jungkook saying, "Hyung please get me out of here. I will..... I will listen to you always for all the matters except this mafia thing. Please hyung."

Tae said, "You should have thought about this before doing something like this." Then he left without even glancing at Jungkook.

Hey guys, this is the next chapter. I hope you all liked it. So please tell me in the comments below, how's it???

Also.... why you guys are not commenting on the chapters nowadays. Please comment down coz your comments are my motivation guysss.

Please keep supporting me always!! Like, comment and follow me guys!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.8K 1.3K 47
Welcome dear reader, Soo this story is about some strict brothers and their trouble maker siblings , they all are cousins They live very happily to...
11.3K 563 22
Hi guys 😊 It is a BTS brotherhood story... In this Taegikook is the main characters and others also there but side but also important key roles. The...
8.5K 196 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
222K 6.7K 53
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...