Doll Shop | taekook

By jgkktae97

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: topkook.bottomtae • COMPLETED / RE... More

jgkktae
author's note
note
01: doll shop
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92

39

2.7K 115 33
By jgkktae97

🥀

after their talk that morning, everything went back to normal and well, the dark haired male couldn't keep his dick in his pants any longer.

"jungkook~" the brunette moans as the said man was eating him up — for breakfast.

he felt him lick a strip on his leaking hole that made him squirm, body arching. jungkook pressed his tongue inside, swirling around. his hands spreading the thick buns apart to get more access.

his face was soon stuffed against the other. the tip of his nose hitting the smooth skin as he eats him hungrily. his tongue continues to do wonders basking the moaning brunette in pleasure.

"jungkookie~ " the brunette whines hands fisting in the soft dark locks slightly clutching on them.

jungkook kissed the puckered hole before leaning back up eyeing the panting doll as he grabbed a condom and lubing himself up.

he kissed the doll's lips as he eased his way inside letting out a contented sigh as he feels the familiar warmth slowly engulfing his member.

"mmhh~jungkook..." the doll hummed and moaned at the same time in pleasure, hugging the other close.

"does it feel good?" jungkook sultry murmurs in his ear as he grinds his hips, the bulging tip pressing on the doll's prostate making the other moan out load. body shuddering and hips bucking up.

hearing his name from the other's lips was driving him crazy.

the dark haired male slowly pulls out just until a few inches was in before pushing back in.
sliding in and out with ease, the doll's eyes scrunched close at the feeling.

"f-faster please..."

jungkook didn't need to be told twice as he picked up his pace pounding on the other that had them both see stars.

it took only a few more hard thrusts before the doll cums, his member releasing thick fluids of white painting their chests. the dominant male following soon after spilling onto the condom.

he pumps the other milking him out, some getting on his hand as he sloppily grinds his hips. the brunette's lips parted as he catched his breath, eyes hazy.

"did so good for me, my love" he murmurs before leaning down and kissing the doll on his swollen lips who breathlessly smiled at the praise.

he slowly pulled out the tight hole, gazing as it clenched around nothing. the inside of the doll's thighs decorated with his marks.

the doll was already sound asleep when he came back from the bathroom getting some fresh towels to wipe him clean.

he planned to take the other out to make up for the dinner he made last night but he'll probably have to think of another plan seeing the other's exhausted state.

*

the brunette wakes up feeling something ticklish against his skin. at first he thought he was dreaming but not after he felt arms around his waist and lips on his neck kissing and nibbling on his exposed skin.

he turns to his side, eyes meeting the other's dark orbs that suddenly made him blush. his face just inches away from him.

"did you sleep well?" jungkook asked giving a soft kiss to his blushing cheek.

"yeah... h-have i been sleeping that long?" the doll shyly asks as he sat up, rubbing his eyes and looked out the window seeing the sun setting. shades of orange and pink colouring the sky.

"kind of, i thought you'll be waking up tomorrow." the dark haired male replies with a chuckle as he stood up walking over to his dresser to grab a pair of shorts for the other as he was just in his shirt and in white panties.

the doll was suddenly alarmed seeing the man about to open the drawer where he kept his clothes.

"n-no don't-" he immediately stood up, flinching feeling the soreness in between his thighs but ignored it. however, he was still too late as the other was staring at the opened drawer.

"oh..." jungkook didn't know the doll had brought these with him.

the doll stood there face burried in the palm of his hands. cheeks flaring pink. he had seen them!

"i-it was jinwoo-hyung. h-he packed it up..." the doll mumbles, peeking over his fingers.

it was partially his fault for not checking what jinwoo had stuffed in the small bag. he only found out its contents when he was about to change after his bath with the other.

the bag only had a few shirts, pants, shorts and everything else was lingerie plus a small note with the words ′fighting! have fun! love, jinwoo hyungie;)′

it was almost like a whole collection. from lace to silk panties, bralettes some with frills and ribbons. the doll did want to explore on other styles but most of them were a bit too much for him so he just shoved them all in the drawer.

thinking back he was happy at how the other somehow managed to pack his clothes as the small bag looked full but turns out it looked that way as it was packed with an assortment of lingerie.

the flustered doll watched through his fingers as the man grabbed a piece out of curiosity. it was a whine coloured thong. it had thin lace on the front and basically a piece of string on the back that'll obviously disappear in between the ass cheeks.

"this looks interesting" jungkook says with a smirk eyeing the garment.

the doll's cheeks was heating up seeing what the other was holding. that was the piece that bothered him the most. like who even would wear such thing? it'll hardly cover anything. scratch that - it won't cover anything.

jungkook chuckles as he puts back the thin piece in the drawer and grabbed a pair of shorts before walking over to the doll.

as much as his thoughts were running wild imagining the doll wearing the particular piece, he wouldn't force him on anything he was uncomfortable of wearing.

he wrapped the doll in his arms and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"i don't mind whatever you wear. you should only wear with what you're comfortable with." jungkook murmurs, cupping the doll's blushing cheeks before pecking the tip of his nose. "okay?" the doll shyly nods, heart fluttering.

"here, get dressed. i've prepared something for you." he says as he pulls away and kneeling down to help the other put on the shorts.

the dark haired male lead them downstairs and into the garden, the doll confused as they passed by the house staff who were all low key squealing.

the brunette stopped in his tracks, his hands covering his mouth seeing the scene infront of him. eyes opening wide.

"minsoo told me about the dinner you prepared last night." jungkook says facing the stunned doll. "i'm sorry for... sleeping."

while the brunette was asleep, the dark haired male made a small dinner set up at the garden for the other.

he had never done anything like this and never thought he would so he shyly asked the younger maids opinions about the decor, flowers, candles and lights that he set up.

he house staff were very much surprised with the young jeon. it was a side of him they've never seen but nonetheless they were all very ecstatic to help their master.

minsoo helped him with the meal and choosing up flowers to decorate the table. jungkook also asked his driver and a staff to quickly buy him some 'cute' lights for decor to hang up in the trees.

he was very nervous to say the least as they finally set up everything. he hopes that the doll would like it.

"y-you should've told me you've prepared something like this. i could've worn something better." the doll shyly murmurs pertaining to the shirt and the short shorts he was wearing.

jungkook chuckles, wrapping his arms around the other. "but you look best with my clothes on." he murmurs, kissing the doll's blushing cheeks.

"i hope you like it..." the dark haired male states as he pulls away, staring at the other's brown orbs then turning to the little set up he had made.

the doll stood on his tip toes giving him a kiss on the cheek. "it's really beautiful. thankyou" he says, a smile on his face. cheeks a shade of pink, butterflies swirling in his stomach.

jungkook smiles as he pecks his lips once more before leading them to the table. he pulls out the chair for the other who sat down mumbling a 'thank you'.

"oh and i hope you didn't mind. i couldn't help myself it was so delicious." jungkook says as he sat down pointing at the cake that the other made, half already missing as he ate it earlier and had to control himself from eating the whole thing as he wanted to eat some with the brunette too.

the doll's face lits up at the compliment, heart thumping in his chest. "i'm glad it suits your taste." he says, with his boxy smile that made jungkook's heart melt.

how much he loved it when he smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
44.1K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...
63.6K 1.1K 5
"No! Kookie! Please!" Taehyung pleads trying to kick his legs up but jungkook sits on his legs so he can't move them, continuing to tickle Taehyung. ...