MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

its_muskan24 द्वारा

It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fa... अधिक

~INTRODUCTION~
~GOING TO CANADA~
~LANDING~
~ANNIVERSARY~
~BACK TO MUMBAI~
~GIRLFRIEND~
~ANGRY SANA~
~IGNORED~
~MOVIE~
~HURT~
~SORRY~
~MOVIE~
~REALISATION~
~NEW GUY~
~WILL BE MINE ~
~STARE~
SANA✅
~DATE OR NOT?~
~PROPOSAL~
~ONE CHANCE~
~JUST FRIENDS~
~APOLOGIZE~
~DOUBLE DATE~
~RAGE~
~GUILT~
~CAUGHT~
~OVER~
~TRUTH~
~LUST~
~BROKEN~
~PAST~
New book
~IGNORE~
~SOLACE~
~GOA~
~INSECURE~
~CONFUSE~
~PROMISE~
~CHANGE~
~HUG~
~KISS~
~FEELINGS~
~INFATUATION~
~REGAIN~
~FLOWERS~
~MEETING~
~DINNER DATE~
~FEAR~
~TRUST~
~SPICE~
~ROSE~
~EPILOGUE~

~HURT~

1.1K 181 38
its_muskan24 द्वारा

PART - 38
-
After the party was over, everyone went to their rooms. Sidharth was also going towards his room. He was grinning tooth to tooth after meeting  his bestfriend. He was feeling happy and contented after a whole fucking three years. it seemed like all his worries and restless feeling went far away from him. He opened the door of his room with the key that was provided to him by khushal and went in. After placing his suitcase in the corner of the room , he laid on the bed still grinning like a kid who just meet his favourite super hero. He didn't know why he was thinking about shehnaz but now his each and every corner of brain was occupied by one and only shehnaz.
But soon his thinking was interrupted by an unexpected intruder who just barged in his room without his permission.

" Why are you grinning like a jokar?? " Khushal asked, he also laid on the  bed beside sidharth.

" First you tell what are you doing in my room ? " Sidharth asked, he turned on his side and looked at him with his raised eyebrows.

" Your room huhhh , no no mere dost this is not your room , you are the one who is in my room , this is my room , not yours " khushal replied as he also turned on his side and faced sidharth.

"Than Why did you gave me keys of your room " sidharth asked.

" Because I want to share room with you " khushal said, " okay enough about this room talk and tell me why are you grinning before like a jokar ".

" Because I was feeling happy " sidharth replied, he once again laid on his back on the bed. Thought of shehnaz comes in his mind once again and he smiled again.

" Finally you moved on from Suhana " khushal said, when he saw smile on his face. He thought that sidharth meet someone in the party that's why he was smiling and feeling happy oblivious of the thought is shehnaz meeting sidharth in the party.

Sidharth smiling face turned into furrowing one after hearing this. He didn't liked talking about Suhana. He didn't wanted to listen anything about her. " I moved on a long time ago from her so she is not the reason of my smile understand and one more thing I don't want to talk about her anymore she has nothing to do with my life anymore ,  my happiness, my worries and my stress has nothing to do with her. She is nothing to me now." Sidharth uttered,  bitterness was completely visible in his voice for her.

" Okay ! Okay I'm sorry , I will never bring her in our conversation again " khushal replied.

" Good " sidharth get up from bed and head towards the washroom to take shower. After taking shower he went to sleep. Sleep soon took over him as he was already exhausted from all the travelling from Mumbai to udaipur.
__________________

Yellow, it's the theme of the next day for the haldi ritual. Everything was decorated with yellow colour and with yellow marigold flowers which  made everything look good. It's not simple haldi function with just applying haldi on groom and bride but in this function every guest also have to apply yellow colour of haldi on eachother like we apply different colour in holi festival. Every guest was playing mini holi with yellow colour in the garden area where haldi function was organised. Everyone laughing and enjoying with eachother.
Sidharth was standing afar from all this chaos as he was not interested in this kind of messy haldi. It is not a cup of tea for him. He already had done his job  by applying a little amount of haldi on groom and bride and after applying he went away and stands in the corner looking at everyone enjoying their happy moments.

Sidharth breath hitched when his eyes falls on the walking Beauty going towards soon to be bride. He didn't know why his eyes stucked on his bestfriend. She was wearing a beautiful Indian yellow attire with minimal makeup matching her attire and her hairs were lightly curled making her look more beautiful.

It's happening for the first time with him. He didn't know why his heart skips a bit when he saw her laughing her heart out. He had seen her grin before but something like this never happened to him before. He didn't know why this is happening with him now like something has changed but he don't know what. Why his eyes stucked on her like he had never seen her before like this wearing this kind of attire. Did these three years really changed everything between them.

He was noticing her every move how she took a generous amount of haldi in her hand and attacked  her bestfriend and how she tried her best to save herself from counter attack of her friend and how she run away from her to save herself from more attack. Now she was fully covered with yellow colour but that colour didn't decreased her beauty.  He didn't know why she looked even more beautiful in this colour. He saw how her eyes were roaming everywhere in the room and finally her eyes landed on him . His heart was beating loudly in his chest when his eyes met with her. His hearts beats loudly like a continuous beat of music buzz in the party. He was constantly looking  into her eyes. It seemed as if everything had stopped around him when he saw her coming towards him and his heart started beating even more.

She finally stopped infront of him and looked at him in his eyes. Sidharth didn't said anything to her and , just kept looking at her in her eyes.

" Hey !! " Shehnaz spoke, finally breaking silence in between them. She titled her head in side while a beautiful smile was adoring her lips making her looking more beautiful to him.

" Hello!!! " Sidharth greeted back with the same smile as her.

" What are you doing here alone? , let's go play with us " shehnaz uttered, she was stunned when she found him standing alone and not goofing around , playing with others. Siddharth was not like this as far as she remembers in her memory. He was the most goofy and jolly person who liked to annoy everyone with his silly antics and jokes. But he is not like this anymore , he is totally changed now and this thing is totally making her confuse. She snapped out from her thoughts when he heard him. " Nothing , just standing here and enjoying myself ".

" Oh please don't be a boring person, come let's go and enjoy with us " shehnaz said.

" No , I don't want it , you go and enjoy "

" No , I'm not going without you , so please come with me naaaa , please " she said while showing her doe eye to him to convince him to play with her.

Sidharth almost melted when he saw her doe eyes. Her eyes was his weakness which she already knows and she always took advantage of it. He was contemplating whether he should go or not , but before he could say anything to her. She was already dragged by someone , someone whom she introduced to him as her bestfriend.
Sidharth fingers balled into fist and his blood boiled in anger. How could he interrupt them in between their talk. Was he blind to see that they were conversing and how could he dare to drag shehnaz with him by holding her waist. He didn't liked this at all. How could that guy took shehnaz away from him. A different kind of feeling arises in his heart. He didn't know why he was feeling like this but one thing is sure to him that he didn't wanted that ray or way guy to took shehnaz away from him. So his leg started to took him to shehnaz. He finally stopped near her and hold her wrist to stop her movements. Shehnaz was stunned when someone suddenly hold her wrist but her all shocked expression turned into confused one after seeing who was holding her.
She was confusingly looking at sidharth who also looked back in her eyes.

" What are doing sidharth?? " Shehnaz asked him with raised eyebrows.

" I wanna play with you " shehnaz confused faced turned into smiley one after hearing it.

" Okay great, wait here , I will go and bring the color." Shehnaz replied and tried to get free from his hold but others grip didn't loosened and in fact it became even more tighter.

" What? " Shehnaz asked when he didn't let her go.

" Nothing , you don't have to go anywhere" sidharth said.

" Then how will-" shehnaz stopped in middle and  widened her eyes when she felt sidharth cheeks rubbing her already yellow painted cheeks. Her breath hitched when she heard sidharth deep voice from so close.

" Now you don't have to go anywhere " sidharth mumbled into her ears. Heat rushed from her body to her face and making her cheeks turned into red like a tomato.

" Wh..what are you doing sidharth??? " She stammered, her heart was beating like a drum in her chest.

" Nothing just playing" sidharth casually replied, he was happy with his act. He didn't know why he did it but after doing this he felt really happy to see his effect on shehnaz. Her prominent red cheeks making him feel proud.

"O.... okay , I need to go " shehnaz meekly said and immediately went from there without looking back at him. She was so confused about all the thing that happened a few minutes ago. Why did sidharth do that intimate thing with her like no friend do this to eachother. No friend rubs cheeks with eachother. What happened to sidharth? Why he was behaving weird and also making things awkward for shehnaz.

" No no shehnaz don't think wierd things, no no don't feel same things again , you have to be strong and never think things like before okay , there is nothing in between you and him , so calm down your stupid beating heart " shehnaz told to herself and after calming herself she once again went to venue to enjoy with others.

Although Sidharth was conversing with two persons but still his eyes were bussy in staring shehnaz.

He didn't know why he was staring at her but he couldn't stop himself from staring  her. Sidharth happy face turned into worried one when someone took shehnaz near the pool area and suddenly pushed her into the pool and that someone was not other than ray whom she claimed as her bestfriend. How could a friend not know that his friend didn't know how to swim?.

He immediately run towards the pool to save his bestfriend who was Inch away to die by drowning in pool water. He stopped himself when he saw shehnaz was giggling in pool and splashing water with her hands on ray. She was swimming effortlessly around the pool like a good swimmer. He was totally stunned with all this and only one thought came to his mind that this is not his old Shahnaz, she has completely changed. She was not the shehnaz he used to know. She is the shehnaz who he didn't know even a bit.  He still remember how his old shehnaz was scared from pool because she didn't know how to swim.  He still remember the day when shehnaz was about to drown in the pool.

Flashback

Six years shehnaz was playing dolls with sidharth near the pool area. She was combing her hair which was already braided but still she was combing to assure herself that she was the one who styled her dolls hair. Sidharth was also playing with his football near her. Sidharth focus shifted from shehnaz towards the garden area where his ball went a moment ago so he went into that direction to pick his ball. Shehnaz was searching her doll new dress which she founded floating on the water. She looked here and there to find someone who could help her but no one was there to help her so she just decided to go in the pool and pick her doll dress herself. She cringed when cold water touched her feet and after a sec she jumped into a water with a hope that she will also float on a water just like her doll dress. How innocent was she to think like that.
But soon her hope shattered into pieces when she started to drown into water. She was gasping for air as her limbs were whacking the water to keep herself up on the surface. " Help!!! , hellllllpppp" her voice was muffling with water whenever she tried to tell for help and soon her eyes started to shut along with her moving limbs.

Sidharth eyes widened when he saw her bestfriend drowning in the water. He run towards the pool area and started yelling for help. He was feeling very helpless because he himself didn't know how to swim so he just yelled for help. He was sobbing while yelling " please someone help , please".

The security guard who was just passing by them heard his voice and immediately run towards the voice. He was shocked when he saw shehnaz drowing in the water. He instantly jumped into water and took out shehnaz from pool. He laid shehnaz on the ground. He put his both hand one over other on her upper abdomen area and pressed harder two to three time which made water oozing out from her mouth which she swallowed  in the water. Sidharth was looking all these helplessly while crying. After few seconds she get her conscious back and gets up while coughing out a generous amount of water. Sidharth immediately hugged her tightly while sobbing. He thanked God for saving his bestfriend. This incident really hurted him to the core so he decided to learn swimming. He learnt swimming for his bestfriend, for shehnaz.

Present

Sidharth smirked painfully after remembering this memory. How he ditched his classes to learn swimming because he didn't wanted to see her bestfriend in that worst situation again in his life.

How he wanted to help her , save her protect her bestfriend. But now his bestfriend doesn't need him anymore to save her. He was happy that she learnt swimming and able to pilate her fear of water but feeling hipped because he didn't know when she learnt swimming. He was feeling hurted because he was not present there when shehnaz learnt swimming. He was not present to witness the new change in shehnaz life , to witness the new shehnaz. Shehnaz is really changed now she is not his old shehnaz whom he knew well. This is the shehnaz whom he doesn't know even a bit and this thing is really hurting him.

____________________

To be continued ❤️
-
-
Target - lots of love and comments and please don't be a silent reader guys if you like my fiction than please also follow me and comment on it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
15.8K 1K 25
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TWO OPPOSITE'S FALL IN LOVE!!! PEEP IN TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INTERESTING STORY OF TWO OPPOSITE PEOPLE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH E...
11.9K 964 37
story is all abot misunderstandings .how they are fall in love with each other. Rich girl fall in love with middle class man.And they used to love...
EZEL🔥 glittersoul_07 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

217K 21.9K 25
They belonged to each other leagally and religiously but there hearts were pole apart he was hot headed she was innocent one promise and they were...