[DOTS Y/n x Shi Jin] Always B...

By redmelon12

Han Y/n is the daughter of Han Sung Dae, the chairman of the Haesung group, and the half-sister of Han Seok W... More

PART 1: Uruk - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
PART 2: SEOUL - Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PART 3: War - Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
PART 4: Final Steps - Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Special episode 1
Special episode 2
Special episode 3
Sequel Announcement

Chapter 60

201 8 0
By redmelon12

Y/n's pov

'Seriously?' You say as you open your closet, apparently Mo Yeon and Myung Joo had cleared your things, the police having allowed them to take some of your stuff in memory. Captain Yoo and you had finally managed to put Axel and Mr. Lee in Haesung Hotel in Seoul, away from Axel jokingly insisting that he comes to stay with you both. 

'Well, at least they cleaned the apartment after you ransacked the whole place yourself.' Captain Yoo replies as you sigh finding some remaining clothes inside the drawer. 

Third person's pov

The Captain lifts the blanket, his muscles flexing as he places himself next to the doctor, her turning to face her on the pillow. She opens her eyes from her short slumber, her gaze shifting to the Captain next to her. 

'Is my military dialect weird?' The Captain asks suddenly, picking the strands of hair from the doctor's forehead. 

'Feeling insecure, are we? That's unlike you. You're full of your own ego most of the time.' The doctor replies, pulling the blanket higher up on themselves. 

'I'm just asking. Normal couples don't address each other by our job titles.' He says, shifting closer to her on the bed. 

'I like your dialect. It's too late to change how we speak anyway.' She replies, turning to face the ceiling, the mattress dipping for a second from the movement. 

'You like how I speak.' He repeats, suddenly sitting up and leaning against the pillow behind his back. The doctor looks up questioningly, the Captain's lips twitching. 'You never say you like something.' He adds, the doctor only raising her eyebrows and looking away. He stares silently at the silver moonlight cascading over the curves and lines of her face, moving closer to her once more. She looks back at the Captain, his longing gaze shifting over to her lips. His finger brushes over her cheeks drained of colour from spending months underground. 

The doctor stays still even as he slowly moves to look down at her, supporting himself with his elbows on either side of her face. She only stares at the Captain's hand reaching for hers, overlapping their fingers together as his other hand brushes out her hair over the pillow. Her eyelashes brush his cheeks as he finally lowers himself down to her lips, intertwining their fingers together. He moves his hand away from the waves of the doctor's hair to the side of her face, pressing their lips harder as she rests her palm on his shoulder. 

'I missed you.' She says honestly, to the Captain's surprise, to which he freezes for a second before smiling. 

'You simply missed me because you knew we were both alive. I was scared to never see you again.' He replies, his fingers resting on her lips growing tinted from the kiss. She only looks at him apologetically, his eyes softening before pecking her lips once more. The doctor follows his gaze down to her neck, the Captain hesitantly trailing the soft kisses on her skin down to her collarbone. 

'Can I?' He whispers, his fingers resting on the buttons of her shirt. The doctor looks surprised, her gaze shifting over to his hands. 

'Yes.' She whispers back, the Captain smiling reassuringly before undoing the buttons slowly. He gradually pulls the pyjama shirt down her shoulders, his gaze holding affection as if to admire a piece of sculpture despite the scar on her shoulders. His fingers move to brush the scar softly, caressing the skin as the doctor breathes out nervously. 

'I guess my body got more ugly.' The doctor says awkwardly as he presses his lips onto her shoulder, his hand holding the scar on her side. 

'Feeling insecure, are we?' He asks, quoting her own words as the doctor finally smiles watching him place his palm over the scar. She breathes deeply at the warmth of his hand over the colder apartment's atmosphere from being uninhabited for months. 'They're what makes you you. You won even when they tried their best to get rid of you.' He says again, his fingers caressing the uneven skin. 

'Not yet. I'm not going to let them escape the court this time.' She says, the Captain looking up at her in surprise. 

'Your plan's not done? You're the chairman now.' He asks, the doctor's lips arching as her hand holds his on her torso. 

'Well, the first part of the plan is done. The second part is to make them pay for what they did and cleanse the corporation inside out.' She replies, the Captain's expression becoming concerned. 

'I thought we could return to normal.' He says, his voice sounding bittersweet.

'I thought this was our normal.' She counters, the Captain finally chuckling as he swiftly lifts his t-shirt over his head. The doctor looks away, the Captain laughing again as she avoids his gaze. 

'You saw me countless times. Every time you had to stitch my wounds.' He says, the doctor peeking her eyes toward him. 

'You were my patient. That's just my work.' She replies, the Captain simply attaching his lips back onto hers, slowly pulling her open shirt off of her. He only smiles against her lips, reaching to lift the hems of her pyjama bottoms. The doctor flinches as he touches the burn marks along her leg, the Captain freezing as he takes his hands off of her. 

'Sorry. Do they still hurt?' He says quickly, his expression turning worried as he takes the sleeves back. 

'No. It's fine. The skin just feels weird.' She replies, taking his hand back in hers as he finally relaxes. He smiles back as she squeezes his hand, wrapping his arms around her waist and going back to lazily peck her shoulders. 

Shi Jin's pov

I sit up, quickly looking over to my side to make sure that Dr. Han somehow didn't disappear again while I was sleeping. To my relief, I see her still asleep beside me on her side, her face turned away to the other side. Reaching over, I push the lock of hair out of her face, leaning over to place a kiss on her bare shoulders protruding out from the thick white blanket. She only shifts, the strands of hair falling over to her forehead. 

'I thought I hallucinated.' I say quietly at her back, pulling the blanket over to cover her before finding my shirt on the floor. Putting it back over myself, I see Dr. Han stir again, burying her face into the pillow. 

Awkwardly tiptoeing outside, I venture into the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us, seeing the entire place empty. Of course, Dr. Kang and Myung Joo would have gotten rid of all the rotten food when they cleared the place, not that they would have been edible in the first place. 

Instead, I hear my phone ping from the table, showing Sergeant Seo's name on the screen. 

Y/n's pov

You squint your eyes as you finally open them, the sunlight you haven't felt in months falling through the white curtains in your bedroom. Pushing the hair out of your face, you look up at the window, the sun having risen high up in the sky already. Groaning, you reach your hand over to your pyjama, you tug at it, tossing yourself back to a lying position on the bed as you put it on. 

'...' Scratching your arm, you lazily lift yourself back up, enjoying the sunshine falling onto the blanket as you button your shirt. 

'You woke up. I was going to make breakfast for us but there's nothing in the house. And the others are begging me to share you.' Turning your head to see behind you, you see Captain Yoo by the door, leaning against the doorframe. His lips arch watching you button your shirt, making his way over to you and pressing his lips on your cheek. 

'Come on.' He says, placing his arm below your knees and back, lifting you up. You simply close your eyes back, trying to savour the last of your sleep, feeling Captain Yoo laugh airily. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What happened to your face, seeing it from up close?' Mo Yeon says as Sergeant Seo and Captain Yoo go pick up your orders from the counter at the cafe, all of you have gathered for breakfast. You turn your head back to see her from watching Myung Joo slap both of them in the back for something. 

'You try living in the underground for months. You'll turn like me.' You reply, looking down at your pale hands on the table, Mo Yeon busily taking out a lipstick from her bag and rubbing some on her fingers. She reaches her hand out to your cheeks, tapping it gently onto the skin, biting her lips as you pull yourself back from her fingers.

'I already did everything.' You say, Mo Yeon only hissing in response.

'Well, it wasn't enough.' She replies, Myung Joo returning to the seat watching you both irritatedly. 

'Move your arm, she needs food.' She says to Mo Yeon, placing the trays onto the table followed by Captain Yoo and Sergeant Seo behind her. 

'And can I just ask, why is he here?' Captain Yoo asks, and you follow his finger pointing at the door. Axel walks through as he removes the black biker helmet, waving his hand at you from his hand in the pocket of the coat. 

'Who's that? He looks just like my ideal type.' Mo Yeon says dreamily, watching Axel brush his hair out while walking over. Myung Joo stiffens, kicking Mo Yeon under the table. 

'That's my ex.' You whisper, Mo Yeon covering her mouth with her hands. 

'So the high school one she talked about?' She whispers back, glancing at you awkwardly sitting beside Captain Yoo. 

'I always get coffee here in the morning, what do you mean.' Axels says, jokingly putting his helmet over your head. You hiss as the straw to your coffee boinks off of the black surface coming down over your face. 

'I'm Axel Lee. I'm Ella's- was her boyfriend.' He says ignoring your poor attempt at drinking the coffee, missing the words on purpose as he gleefully watches Captain Yoo turn bitter while helping you take the helmet off of you. 

'Nice to meet you too. I've heard about you from her before.' Myung Joo says, mouthing "what" to Captain Yoo watching her as if she is a traitor. 'Sit down.' She says, moving one of the chairs to the table for him to sit. Axel gladly sits down, staring at you drink your coffee. You silently focus on your drink, sensing the others looking confused as they eye Captain Yoo beside you. 

'Well. Did you have a nice time together yesterday? You both went silent the second we said goodbye.' Myung Joo asks, gesturing at you and Captain Yoo with her drink. 

'Of course we did.' Captain Yoo replies, his arm draping around your shoulders while you avoid their gaze holding the cup. 

'Must have been nice. Finally getting rid of me so quickly to a hotel room after I refused to go on the plane. When I'm the one who looked after you for months.' Axel says, drinking his iced latte. You watch him arch his brow in satisfaction at Mo Yeon's mouth gaping open. You glance at Sergeant Seo looking disinterested in the drama even as you signal at Myung Joo and him to do something. 

'You're as heartless as I thought.' She comments jokingly to your annoyance. 

'Why don't you two sit over there. I think she likes you.' You say, pointing at Axel and Mo Yeon, Myung Joo snorts as she reaches for the tissues.    

'Oh no, I didn't mean it like that- I'm not stealing your-' She starts, waving her hands in front of you as you feel Axel stare at you and Mo Yeon interestedly. 

'Oh please do.' You reply, Captain Yoo helping you peel the paper wrapping of the warm sandwich as his fingers awkwardly pick at the paper sticking to the bread. You look up, Axel handing you the perfectly unscathed sandwich in front of you. Myung Joo shoves her packaged sandwich to Sergeant Seo already eating his own, Axel grabbing yours already as you stare blankly at him. He puts the warm bread in your hand, ignoring Captain Yoo irritatedly watching him as his efforts to peel the package for you go to waste. 

'How does it feel? You must feel like the main character in a TV show. Both of them chasing after you.' Mo Yeon says dreamily again, her hand soullessly playing with her own coffee cup. 

'Let's not talk about chasing, shall we?' You reply, Mo Yeon dragging herself off the table into her seat and shrugging. 

Author's note: I cringed writing it but ppl seem to like it when I cringe so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 6 17
"Haechan, you can have any girl in the world but not Jiae. Trust me" Except he had her. And she was frustrated enough to let him have her. That's how...
400 14 7
In a cozy home filled with laughter and love, Han Seo Jun and y/n shared a beautiful life together. Their days were brighten by shared smiles and dre...
12.8K 316 17
Aliyah is a new doctor Haesung Hospital. She isnt like the rest of the doctors there and unlike them she come from a dark past. Her gets messed up wh...
37K 1.7K 67
When Dr. L/n Y/n, the psychiatrist in Haesung hospital gets called down to see a patient recovering from a traumatic accident, she encounters Yoo Shi...