Chapter 21

Y/n's pov

'So you think Fatima took the medicine? For what, to sell it?' You ask Captain Yoo as he drives towards whoever he said would know where both of them are. 

'I guess we'll find out.' He replies, pulling up at the bar you went together before. Getting out of the car, you enter the bar, seeing the female owner walk up to the both of you. 

'You're here again.' She says to Captain Yoo with a grin as he comes to stand next to you, shaking their hands together. 

'Today for information instead of food.' He responds, the owner's expression changing into a questioning one. 

'You know we don't sell information here.' The owner replies, crossing her arms as she cocks her head to one side. 

'Someone stole our medicine that was supposed to go around to earthquake survivors. And the medicine is narcotic.' You explain, the owner finally looking at you and inhaling deeply as she looks between the two of you. Captain smiles next to you, hoping that the owner would help you both. 

'Fine. Just this once.' She says, taking a map of Uruk and placing it on the counter. You and Captain Yoo move closer to the counter, watching the owner take a marker, and place an X on one area of the map. 

'That's the black market. If anything is being sold, it's there.' She says, handing you the map. 

'Thank you.' Captain Yoo replies, and you follow him out to the car with the marked map. 

'So if that's true, she's trying to sell that? I thought I talked to her enough yesterday.' You say, placing the map on your lap as you get into the car, putting your seatbelt on. 

'I heard you told her something scary.' Captain Yoo smiles as he turns the car back on, driving towards the black market as the owner marked. 

'I told her to live properly. That's not scary.' You reply, his smile only widening as he drives away. 

Shi Jin's pov

Reaching the area where the owner marked on the map, I look around through the window for any suspicious acts, catching a group of gangs holding guns inside a filthy building. Dr. Han also glances at the area as I park the car, turning to me as I call her.

'I think I know where to look now. It's too dangerous. Stay here for five minutes and if I don't come back, go back to base and ask for help.' I say, Dr. Han looking at me with a confused expression. 

'Five? You can get Fatima and medicine in that time?' She asks, and I nod, giving her a smile. 

'I'm good at my job. Now just listen to this, and hold on for five minutes.' I say, taking a pair of headphones from the front part of the car and putting them in her ears. She still eyes me with an unsure expression as I play loud music, increasing the volume. 

'I'll be back.' I mouth at her, Dr. Han nodding as she looks at the time on the screen. 

With that, I close the car door, sprinting towards the building, seeing Fatima's red dress. Throwing open the door, I see a group of gang around the girl, shouting something as she begs to one of them. I see the boxes of painkillers rolling on the floor, finding some of them already shattered, the contents flowing onto the ground. They stop to look at me from their act, the girl's expression brightening just a little as she sees me.