The protectors of Kanezaka (K...

By Pie78904

For most of Y/N's life bad luck has been surrounding his life. Everywhere he went misfortune would always fol... More

Arriving in Kanezaka
Do you believe in spirits?
Training Time!
Yōkai
The First Mission.
A Celebration of victory and the Tengu
Lemon Chapter 18+ (April Fools)
The Idea of Family
The Wrath of the Onryo
Let's sink a yacht!
The Goddess of Love
A Confession between a Fox and a Crow
Defend the Shrine!
An Old friend
Heir to a Kingdom
Finding Peace
The Fall of the Hashimoto Clan.
Peace returns to Kanezaka
Thank you, Behind the scenes and a QNA
A New Opportunity
Questwatch
New Agents of Overwatch
Escort the Payload
A Bank heist filled with Explosions
Family Reunion
The Cursed Man and the Witch
The Invasion of Ilios
The First of Talon's Elites
A Funtime in Busan
An Old Battlefield
The River Spirit
Gladiators of the Colosseum
Another Lemon Chapter 18+
The Imposter

Question

477 7 5
By Pie78904

Hello, everyone today i have a question for you all. Which then will turn into a vote and it's mainly based around on how fights are written.

Mainly with Null Sector troopers and Generic Talon Grunts. I want to cut down the fighting scenes for these generic grunts for a main reason.

To get chapters out faster and continue the story more with the narrative then the action.

Which the action has always played a big part of this story. Which it kind of pains me to try to cut it.

I want to start releasing shorter chapters. But i wish to keep you happy with the story.

So here's the deal we can keep it how it is which is for Example.

"I threw my kusarigama at the Nulltrooper pulling hard enough tearing off it's head."

Or we can do the new shorter

"I've managed to destory each Nulltrooper in our path."

So instead of it being detailed it's just a little shorter.

But it's up to you all

Do you guys want to Keep the detailed fights?

Or

Do you want quick fights.

This isn't going to effect battles against Talon agents, and Ramattara in the end. They are all gonna get their own fully dedicated fights.

But it's mainly going to apply to the just the grunts.

Sorry for not uploading on February, i've been mainly focusing on school work. But also I'm focusing on improving my physical health right now.

Also P.S. The next Chapter might not get effected by this change.

Thank you and I'll be uploading the next chapter somewhere tbisI this month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 35 16
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 16! SO DON'T JUDGE THE SHITTY WRITING! Y/N moves from America to Japan due to her dad's job. She moves from one place to...
33.3K 914 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...
1.8K 137 10
➤𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘸...
14.7K 254 12
so I make this story because I saw many about haikyuu mafia but they not my type story and this too I try make a story like mafia. this story about g...