Bind with Destiny

By seijurorin

PS: Before proceeding to this story, I recommend to read first the Twisted Fate of the Knight for a better un... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Dana's Choice
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:

Chapter 27:

15 1 0
By seijurorin

"You can rest here before you go,"

"Thank you but I need to go, Count Lancaster. See you again, Lady Lancaster,"

"If that is the case then I will prepare a carriage for you,"

"Do you need to go?"

"Yes, since I have been delayed so I need to go,"

"I see. Have a safe trip,"

"Yes, thank you,"

Davina answered and they prepared a carriage for her departure back to the capital since the Lancaster estate was outside the capital when Count Lancaster that it would take a day to get to the capital by walking non-stop so she accepted the offer of riding a carriage.

"Ugh, that was making me sick,"

Davina said after getting out of the carriage that she was not used to riding a carriage and it was shaky which made her want to vomit.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am,"

Davina answered and waved one hand that she was okay without looking at the person as she was leaning on the tree forward with her other hand as her support na nakatayo dahil medyo nahihilo pa siya at nasusuka sa pagsakay ng karwahe.

"Are you sure? You seem not okay, here drink some water,"

"I am ok--!"

Davina didn't finish what she was saying when she vomited and the guy talking to him tapped her back gently and handed her his water kaya naman kinuha agad niya ito at uminom.

"You should sit down and take a rest,"

"Thank you and sorry for witnessing me vomit,"

Davina said as she sat down and leaned on the tree beside the tree that she vomited.

"I saw you for a while that you were in that state so I approached you since you look not doing good,"

"Yes, since I am not used to riding a carriage so I feel dizzy after riding it,"

"I see, that's unusual, though,"

"I kno-!"

Davina was surprised to see who was in front of her since she didn't take a look at the person who helped her because of her embarrassment of vomiting but she didn't think that the person was handsome. He is looking at her reaction, she is surprised as he smiles at her since he doesn't expect that reaction from a fellow man.

"You are a funny guy. I didn't think that I would be seeing this kind of reaction. Anyways, I need to go,"

Davina didn't respond to him immediately as he left her after his statement and didn't wait for her response.

"Did I see him somewhere? He looks familiar?"

Davina uttered as she thought about where she saw him then she remembered the physician who looked like him but Hanz had a kinder look than the guy she met had a mature look and a little playful aura coming from him.

"Are they relatives or siblings?"

She said as she drinks up the water again dahil nasusuka nanaman siya pero hindi na siya nahihilo at umokay naman ang kaniyang pakiramdam ng ilang minutong pagpapahinga niya.

"I should thank him properly when I meet him or maybe I could ask Hanz about him,"

She uttered as she stood up and fixed her clothes before heading to the nearest inn where she could stay since its already near evening.

"Aw, I forgot to change the bondages,"

Davina gently removed the bondages before going to take a bath in the room that she booked. She didn't think that her wound was still not okay even though the physician said that it would be okay after a few days but she could still feel the pain a little.

"I guess I should go to Raniel's estate,"

She uttered after taking a bath and all dressed as she went out of the room to eat dinner since she was hungry. She went out of the inn and went to a cafe that was not far away and didn't think that she would see the man who had helped her earlier alone.

"Should I approach him or not?"

She decided not to approach him as she sat down on an empty table that was not far from him. He was busy reading a newspaper so he didn't look her way since its just one table apart from his side.

"Good evening, Sir. What is your order?"

"One cup of hot chocolate, strawberry shortcake, and this one,"

She answered the staff of the cafe and patiently waited for her food for a few minutes. Her food arrived so she was happy that she barely control herself smiling and the woman served her food blushed as she looked away.

"I see that you are hungry, Sir. Enjoy your food,"

She said and Davina just nodded and immediately admired those sweets in front of her. Davina just nodded to the staff and started to eat the strawberry on top of the cake with her fingers and immediately put it in her mouth.

"You seem okay as I can see that you are eating so appetizing,"

Davina almost choke up because the man who helped her suddenly pops out in front of her kaya napainom siya sa binigay niyang tubig na nasa water goblet.

"Sorry to surprise you. Can I sit here?"

He said as he looked at the empty chair in front of her, however, before she could answer him he already sat down on the chair.

"..."

Davina didn't know what to say since she didn't think he would approach her when she planned to approach him after she was done eating.

"Hm, I didn't mean to disturb you but you can eat your food. I was just happy to see you eat so well that I want to eat what you are eating,"

"... I see. T-thank you for the water earlier. You can have this one for helping me,"

She said as she pushed the plate with the chocolate mousse even though she wanted to have a bite but she thought that she could buy it later on since she can't give the strawberry shortcake that has already been touched.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes,"

"Alright. Thank you,"

He said as he took a bite with the fork that she used earlier on the table and she didn't mind it as she looked at the chocolate mousse creaminess after he took a little to eat with the fork.

"It's delicious but its too sweet,"

He commented and drinks water from the same water goblet that he gave to her while she raise one eyebrow while looking at him.

"I'll buy you something else. You should not give negative comments about this dessert. I'll eat this one and buy you another,"

She said as she got the plate and immediately ate the chocolate mousse, he was surprised by her reaction as he remembered someone who gave the same reaction which made him stare at her unconsciously.

"This sweet deserves someone who will appreciate them but don't worry I will eat you with grace,"

She said and continued to eat her strawberry shortcake and forgot that someone in front of her who is watching her eating it after talking with it.

*chuckles*

She looks at the person who chuckled at doon niya naalala na may kasama pala siya sa table niya.

"Oh, sorry. I almost forgot you. Wait here, I'll bring something for you,"

Davina said after swallowing what she chewed before she spoke and stood up to the counter since she didn't know what to say kaya naman napatayo nalang siya at umorder ng cake na hindi masyadong matamis which is the mocha cake and brings back to the table. The man was watching her coming back to their table and he didn't think that she would choose a delicacy that was not sweet.

"Here, that is the less delicacy to my taste but I hope it will be your liking, Sir,"

"It's Renz. Let me taste this one then,"

"Oh, I am Davin. Nice to meet you, Sir Renz,"

Davina said as she watched him taste the mocha cake so she was surprised when he looked at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Davin. I almost thought that you were a woman but it seems that you are just young that your voice is still not mature,"

"Ah, Ha-ha. Is that so? Yes, I am still in my 20's,"

"I thought so,"

Davina looks away since she doesn't think that he is observant when the Marquess Ronan doesn't even question her or give her a hint of her being a woman who was disguised as a man although, she will just disguised as a man until her hair grows since she doesn't want to be scolded from her mom who lectured her not to cut her hair but then she cut her hair without thinking of the consequences.

"..."

"Thanks for the treat. I need to go. See you again, Davin,"

He said as he stood up after eating all the mocha cake kaya napatayo naman si Davina since she also needed to go and rest.

"I am glad that you liked the cake,"

She said as she followed him going out of the cafe.

"Yes, even though I don't like sweets but that is good,"

"Oh, but sweets are really good and they will lift your spirit when you are down,"

"..."

"Is there a problem, Renz?"

Davina asked him since he suddenly stopped walking but then he looked at her and smiled before he walked again.

"?"

"It's nothing. Take care, Davin. I have to go,"

"Yes?"

He left her as he walked fast after they saw two knights with an imperial uniform in front of them.

"Your Highness, why are you doing this again?!"

"His Majesty is looking for you,"

The knights said to Renz as her faced was shocked because she didn't think that the man who just with her is a Royal member. Renz just laughed at his knights as he looked back to see Davina and saw her reaction that he was expecting it and waved his hand to her before getting into the carriage.

"... Is he the Crown Prince?"

She uttered that she didn't think that she would meet the one and only heir to the throne since the other Prince had given up the throne to his brother. Davina was aware of the Crown Prince since she was not knowledgeable about the place but she didn't know the names and didn't give attention since she would unlikely meet the Royal members if she was not a high-ranking knight.

"...Why do I have to meet nobles and not just a regular noble but a marquess, count, and even the Crown Prince? Should I call it lucky or not?"

She said as she walk away and go back to the inn since she needs to rest. On the other hand, Crown Prince Renz looked at the way she was going before he looked in front of him.

"Your Highness, who is that person?"

"I just met him earlier and coincidentally we met at the cafe again. Also, he has a sweet tooth,"

Unconsciously, Crown Prince Renz smiled a little, both of his knights frowned as he was not someone who would be smiling at people whom he just met genuinely.

"I see. but Your Highness, please don't leave us without notice and you are going to that cafe again,"

"I know, but I can't stop myself going there if we are here,"

"Your Highness, we are here for additional investigation not to roam around. That is why I told them not to agree when you said you will help,"

His knight said as he sighed while looking at the Crown Prince who was looking at him smiling as if he didn't do anything.

"I know but how can they refuse me if I also need to look for something,"

"They want to refuse but how can they do that if you are now the Crown Prince? Of course, they don't dare refuse, Your Highness,"

"That's not my problem since I will not go if they refuse,"

*sighed*

His knight sighed as he looked at him defeated as he couldn't get through him even though he was not just a regular Prince now.

"Don't worry too much, Kerz. I am just visiting that cafe for a while,"

"...Your Highness, you need to focus now on your wedding with the Crown Princess since your wedding is just two months from now,"

"I kno-"

"You don't, you have postponed the wedding for 2 years after being crowned as the Crown Prince,"

"You know that it was because of someone that I needed to postpone the wedding,"

"Yes, but you are the one who decided on it, and be grateful that the Crown Princess didn't mind it but Your Highness you must not delay this wedding as his Majesty is not well,"

Crown Prince didn't comment on it as he looked outside the carriage and his knight sighed once again from his reaction and didn't talk again.

~~~

"...eh? What happened to my eyes?"

Davina uttered after looking at the mirror after taking a bath and changing her bondage on her wound. She blinks more than once to check if she is not imagining it pero nag iba ang kulay ng kaniyang mga mata.

"Oh my?! what is happening?!"

She said that she is not imagining it as she moves in front of the mirror, and her eyes are grey from dark brown eyes. She stared at her eyes for a while before she accepted the fact that it changed all of a sudden.

"...did she know about this? or not? Will Mom recognize me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 467 21
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
1.6M 32.2K 47
[Book #2 in the Nystrom series.] [Check tws before reading] [Dual pov] I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body...
750 39 26
Being rewritten [Book 1 of The Demoness's Chronicles] Alice was abandoned at the gate of the orphanage as a baby during a cold winter night. She got...
32.1K 1.9K 25
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...