Illusion

Door Tracytressi

Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her ki... Meer

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
small something
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty five.
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter seventy- three
Important Notification 😅😁🤣
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
New book alert
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
apologies
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five

epilogue

241 7 1
Door Tracytressi

Caith stood by the huge library opening watching Vlad read through a scroll.

The boy is the perfect copy of his mother, he is actually the only copy of his mother.

"How long do you intend to stand there father?"

Caith shrugged"till you acknowledge me, what have you prepared for your mother's birthday?"

His tone as cold as his mother's"Mother does not like celebrations"

"That does not change a thing, and I really want to see what you got her"

Vlad raised his brows, he looked at his father who had a determined look, the same look he gives his wife and for some reason his two younger siblings have that look. It makes the scary looking man, look different.

"I was thinking of invading V..."

Caith quickly shook his head"Vladimir last time you got your mother 1000 heads"

Vlad smirked"did you see her face?, she was so proud of me"

"Vlad have you ever thought of something less bloody?"

"No"

Vlad went back to his reading, before Caith could push further, they heard a bubbly voice.

"Father guess what?"

Vlad turned to his twin sister,Lorel

Just like Eres and Enzo, these two are polar opposite.

Her blank eyes were filled with light, which was strange since Eres eyes are always dead

"Hey brother...so I finally got auntie Sasha to take me to Paris"

Vlad rolled his lifeless eyes while  Caith smiled hugging his princess"so what are your plans?"

Lorela grinned "well, I'll think about it  after mother's birthday"

"You know you could just appear there and still know your way around right?"

"Vlad I..." An arrow swiped pass Caith directly to Vlad who caught it with a glare.

"This time I will kill you for real Ace and not even mother will safe you" Vlad gritted out to his brother, the youngest of the household.

Caith sighed as Vlad angrily zoomed towards a laughing Ace.

"Mother....mother..."

"I still don't know why mother will train them but not me"

Caith laughed"Relly your brothers are always happy to chop off heads, but you just like adventures"

"Then why do you train me instead, last time you almost took off my eye"

"Look at Vlad he almost died"

Rel sighed"well there's some truth in that, let me go meet my mother".

****

"Vlad sit" he glared at the younger sibling who only smirked.

They both knew how it'll end, Ace is the youngest and always favoured, especially by their mother.

"Ace I will use Volya and make sure I take Neon from your care" he sighed.

"Mother your eyesight is the best in Uranus but you still wear glasses, that's the most human thing I have seen"

Eres said arranging her glasses"well Janus said it will make me look older, I do not need Lorela friends thinking we are sisters"

Ace smirked while Vlad shook his head.

Their mother thinks she is cursed with youth, especially with their father looking older

"Vladimir Lucid Plato, you see your uncle Enzo and your father, I have learned how deal with them especially Enzo. Your dear brother is Enzo with your father's brain. Learn to ignore him"

"Ace Alger Plato, Vlad is your older brother and the future king, you need to avoid his anger,"

Ace grinned"mother Vlad has never had fun"

"I just think your definition of fun is different from mine"

***
"Okay I wished this one stays " Eres groaned

"Raina every body part on me is meant for war"

Relly pouted as the braids slowly went back to normal.

"What is wrong with you child?"

Relly went to refuse"your heart beat went faster just now"

She sighed sitting by her mother, been a good listener is one of the things that brings Eres and Raina together.

"How did you know you loved Vladimir? Or even father?"

"When I was ready to let him go to the human world instead of killing him, Mercury, well with him, I made efforts to new changes"

"I know I will disappoint you mother"

Eres raised my brows" Rain I doubt you can disappoint me, Vlad yes but you no"

Rel frowned"how?"

"Child I disappointed my  parents..." Relly raised her brows, her mother can not disappoint anyone.

"Father wanted me to be you, and so did Mother, you are who I could not be, you are a dream come true, I love the crown and everything, but I envy that you find happiness in every little, it is something I will never be able to feel"

She grinned at her mother"you think?"

"You know, I do not pamper your feelings, you are a dream, with Vlad he is a better version of me, I know he can be best"

"I think I like someone but he is human" she rushed out.

"Do you like the human world?"

"Oh no, I don't "

"Human life is short but if it worth it give it a try, just know you have responsibilities and let me see him first, or Your uncles, not your father "

Rel hugged her mother"thank you so much mother"
**

"Just let me hold you" Eres laughed as Caith held her close.

"Caith I am trying to mix some concoctions"

He pulled away to see her small pot of herbs.

"What is this?"  She stir the greenish mixture "Janus gave me a last recipe.

"My love, you can not look older than this"

"My father looked older, my mother, you, even Enzo is beginning to look older while I still look like my daughter"

Caith smirked"you look nothing like Rain"

"Vlad looks like my older brother, last week those younglings at the garden thought he was Dimitri, do you know how that feels?"

"Well I'm not complaining?"

She scoffed"Caith you share so much in common with Janus, everything is always so fine, I still find it difficult to believe you are Mercury"

He chuckled"Ace swears I am the  king of a youngling kingdom"

Eres frowned turning towards Caith"there is a power pole in Jupe, they inhabitants are strong, guarding it with their life, it can add a new region here, I want it..."

Caith raised his brows "but?"

"But Ace has never been to any serious mission, I was thinking of sending him there"

"Ace is always on something, he is just a youngling of just 22"

Eres sighed "I understand, but I can not keep hiding him under my robe, Vlad has a lot of diplomatic meetings, I trust Ace too"

Caith asked "what about Rain, you know she can do it"

Eres laughed"oh please, Ace is already a proclaimed Ea, and you know I was younger than him when I started on missions, I understand you fear Ace can be too carefree, but look at you and Enzo..."

"Hey..."

Eres rolled her eyes at her brothers voice"do not use me as an example for Ace, that youngling is hot headed "

"Lucid you are  worst than Ace but who am I ?"

The blonde Ea kissed his sister's cheek before nodding at Caith who was already waiting for the drama.

"Mercury you have nothing to worry, look at Sasha, from a sweet human to a whole fierce warrior and I created that part"

"Enzo you technically traumatized the young lady, she still fears you"

Enzo scoffed.

When finally Sasha had decided to have her human womb locked and some training, she was hoping Dimitri or Eres will do it.

Imagine her shock when Tias chose Enzo, and he was a great trainer but also a good mind programmer, she still has nightmares.

"I did just half a quarter of the training we did, humans are weak do not fault me"

"Ace is fit for the mission, the youngling has been training all his life with his uncles and you his mother, his father is too sweet"

Caith rolled his eyes"he needs some type of guardians on the mission, at least Vlad could go with him"

The two siblings looked at him and Enzo laughed while Eres shook her head"the whole reason for the mission is for him to lead a troop to and back from war"

"Okay then let me talk to him to ask if he's ready"

"Caith no one is ready for missions like this, I think having children have made you all rainbows and unicorns and sweet"

Eres looked at her husband before sighing"fine he can take Hades and Hunter, but you need to trust Ace,doubting him will only hold him back"

"Thank you love"

***(Birthday)

Eres had her eyes wide open as Vlad walked in her chamber with a maid hot on his tail.

"Happy birthday mother"

She smiled"thank you son"

Everyone assumes he is as cold as his mother, but there is light she can see whenever he is alone with her.

He is identical to Osiris but two opposing personalities.

"I have to meet uncle Vik, so I decided to bring my gift before I leave for the north"

She waved at the workers"your father is still helping Rel on her yearly surprise?"

He chuckled showing off his straight teeth"you should act surprise for her sake"

"You smell blood Vladimir Lucid who did you kill?"

He said carelessly "my second mate, she was a fairy"

"Osiris will kill you this time "

She took her gift from him, before showing the seat for him to seat.

"Why do you kill your mates?"

He smirked"it fun"

"The truth child"

Vlad sighed" I have seen father fight by your side, he is the strongest and wisest king I know, I want a riding force not someone I will have to babysit "
"You do not even give them a chance "
"I don't have to "

"Your aunt Sasha is doing well"

"After been traumatized by uncle Enzo, mother I am the son of the most powerful Plato alive or travelled, I am working hard to keep that legacy"

She waved at the door signalling no one was to interrupt them.

"Do you really want to become king?"

Vlad chuckled"of course mother, there was never a day in my life I dreamt of something else, did you have an option?"

Eres chuckled"Ace, that youngling is like my brother, he does not have any bone of attachment, and I think for some reason I thought been labelled "behaves like his mother" for so long made me wish to take some of the stress off your shoulders, been described as me is burden enough"

"I love carrying that burden, I love father no offense but I can barely imagine myself been as smiley as he is "

She laughed taking her son's hand"you have made a name for yourself, just know you are allowed to fall in love with whoever as long as you remember you are the king"

Vlad smiled"when I find the right person you will be the first to know mother"

"I hope so, your father and I will be stepping down in two years..."

"What?"

"Child all of my spells have failed, I have accepted the fate, so your father and I are retiring to old age, I have led this kingdom to millenniums, I deserve a rest "

"Mother I am not prepared, a century maybe but now "

Ria laughed"I am not travelling, Luc I will just retire"

"Till then mother, I need to leave now, Hades is going with me"

"Take Hunter to, he has some business there"

"Heard you mother"
****

Eres had a wide smile on her face as she went through her gifts

Vlad outdid himself, he had planned a ball, their gifts were all great.

Her brothers and their spouses were present too.

Eres held her husband as they watched the stars, Osiris had sent his gifts too.

****

Hi

How are you doing love
It been a long time already 😁
I missed this book and it wonderful readers
So I just thought about this epilogue.

Hope it likable at least.

My other books are still up, only reason I don't update frequently is life.

My friend suggested a sequel, I really don't like sequels but I can't help but think about it

Share your thoughts love.

Hope life is treating you well, if not treat it well, it is your life.

Don't forget to share your thoughts

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

815 144 25
"I don't want you to get hurt," says him. "I have powerful demons as enemies," adds him solemnly while caressing her head. Luciano Monk, infamous de...
1.5K 160 25
Addiction - Book 9 of the Alpha Series Anubis has made his will known and for that, we find ourselves indebted to the God of the Dead. To keep our po...
33.1K 964 28
In the world of vampires, the three kings have ruled with an iron fist for centuries, believing that they were the most powerful beings in existence...
Babygirl Door AJ

Algemene fictie

1.1M 17.5K 14
Kida-Rose was just your average everyday girl, living a simple life. She was a college student by day and worked in a quaint cafe by night. When she...