Mis-taken | JHS

By Nehxaa__

It was neither love nor arranged marriage. They mistakenly got married. A marriage of compulsion for him and... More

hieee
Vlogger's marriage
Secretary's advice
scammer?
her Boss
His father
Min-hee
wife is ready
3 month wedding?
Our house 👀
married life
her memories
hoseok coldness
A step closer to be friends
Jimin
Taehyung apology
presentation practice
father observation
Jungkook's profession
honeymoon??
Mr & Mrs Kim or Jung?
handcuffs fear
romantic dinner with a friend
previous love
They kissed?
min-hee succeed
movie time
two women to handle
Jungkook- the rescuer
min-hee challenged jungkook
stepbrother?
wife's help
call from Namjoon
dirty blood
A kiss we won't discuss
kid freaks adults
another contract?
emotions on ice
True feelings
who's the father?
New baby
Two envelopes
breakdown
hoseok temper
Taehyung's true feelings
wife is ready pt.2
idk the title
min-hee x y/n
Jungkook is gay??
caught in a lie
Jimining
ice cream craving

indirect confession

74 15 3
By Nehxaa__

Suddenly she looks in eye and spoke "the chocolate flavour is soo good!" With that she took big spoon of icecream in her mouth.

And finished my bowl too.

After placing the bowl on other side she yawned which made me stand on ground to take her in bedroom. With my help she stood on floor but as soon she began to leave...

Suddenly she covered her mouth and shoved me away, rushing to near wash basin and she puked unwillingly.

I reached to her with concern and stroke her back till she was finish. Washing her face she looks up at me very tiredly "baby didn't like chocolate ice-cream." She pouted sadly to me.

"It's alright, I'll request baby to not give you hard time." She nods pouting with her puppy stare. Her tired body made me pick her in my arms which she seems to caught off guard.

"I'll walk Hoseok." She said trying to flee herself.

"Shhh, the baby told me to pick you up!" My excuse was very lame and she knows that but atleast I get chance to carry her.

I took her to our bedroom and gently layed on her place but as I was standing to go my side bed, wich is the opposite side where I am right now.

She held my wrist and pulled it under her head, in a second my arm was her pillow. I felt my cheeks turning red on her action which brought us very close.

Gulping few times I manage to place her head properly on my arms making myself comfortable.

She slowly turned her head towards me but little lower and embrace my waist which leads her to rest face at my chest.

I know we occasionally cuddle.

But this is the first time she held me this close awarely. I can't express what I'm feeling right now, my heart is too fast maybe she can hear it too. I'm yet to breathe properly.

"dude chill, we already had sex it's just a cuddle." She states directly looking up at me. I nod immediately and end up laughing nervously... "I still can't believe, we had sex and I can't remember."

"Seems like you want to remember what we did" her eyes raised cocky making me red tomato.

"I didn't say that, maybe you want to remember that step my step!" She laughs at my words and nod her head raising my brows in confusion.

"You do?" I reconfirmed, again she nods.

"Ofcourse, I wonder how your dick felt inside me." She said and immediately cover her gasp as if she said something she shouldn't be.

And here I am, freezed with my open mouth... Trying to process her words, converting that in visuals and feeling too pervert hoping to repeat that.

"It's my hormones" she clarifies hiding her face around my chest.

I understand it's her pregnancy hormones but she can't Just rise my hormones with one sentence.

After few minutes, I manage to pass this moment by focusing on my breathing. As I thought to drift on sleep y/n ask something.

"Have I ever told you, I got adopted once?" Her face Is still resting on my chest without facing me.

"I remember, on our hawai trip you told me, that you were adopted at 16 and met Taehyung again." I answer back but suddenly a question hit me

"hey, you never talked about your adoptive parents, even when we first met... You said you have no one."

Her hummed vibrates my whole body "they had bad intentions of adopting me."

"Bad intentions? Like what?"

"They were working with human trafficking before me, they adopted 4 more girls around my age and sended them foreign in a lie of study."

"What the fuck!? So what happened to them? They didn't tried to sell you or something right?"

"You think it's easy to sell me?" She asked and immediately tilt her face towards me. Her stares are literally eating my soul.

I shook my head as a no and in return she smiles placing her both hands on my chest and resting chin on those hands. Her face is barely 3 inches below then me.

My wife is playing with my hormones very nicely.

"S-so what happened to them?" I asked neglecting the situation she kept me in cause if her knees climb even a little bit up, she might feel my erection.

"They were too loving and I believe their lies but after one year they began planning to send me Japan for studies, I didn't wanted to leave"

Hint of sadness showed in her eyes "they start to be rude and later with Taehyung's parents help, we found out that they are two fake couple who changes identify and adopt girls at 14-15."

Without realising, my hand reached her head stroking patiently while she talks.

"I thought they loved me, that I finally got mom and dad but that was life. Since then I promise myself to not give unknown a place in my heart."

I totally understand her. The people she was suppose to feel safe were the one who made her unsafe.

"Is that the reason you love Taehyung? Because you couldn't give other people chance?"

She simply nod to my question and continues "my first heartbreak was from my adoptive parents, at Tae time I thought this is it... The whole world can betray me but he will never."

But he did.

All her life, she craved for pure love and that's the only thing she was away from.

"It's all my fault." On her words I gently stroke her cheeks and shook my head "it's not, all you did was hoped to get love and care."

"I always assume others feelings. My real Parents left me because they don't love me, my adoptive parents used me and I thought that as love, I was a friend for tae but I assume that care as love."

I was not sure what to say or ask, she lived her life where other feelings seems illusional to her.

"And I'm not gonna repeat that mistakes."

"What that means?"

"I will stop assuming others feeling for me, if they love me they'll tell me and if they don't I'll live with it."

Pausing for a second to register her words I realised what she meant. So If I love her, I have to tell her or else it'll be unspoken from both side.

"But that's not fair, if you like someone you can confess!" I said forming sad pout.

"Then do what? Get left on wedding Altar? No thankyou."

"Hey! Not everyone is Taehyung okay? Some people deeply loves you and they will tell you when the time is right!!"

What the fuck I just said!!!

She suddenly down her head and hugged me tight with her final words "I hope that people won't be too late."

I hope that too.

I'm gonna confess my love to you when you expected the least just hang with me till then y/n.

Stroking her head we began to drift on sleep.

_________________________

(A/n: ughh I love her!!! 🥲)

You guy's think hobi will not be late for his confession?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.4K 48
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
388K 14.5K 50
What did struck two strangers in an arranged marriage? Of course it is not love, it is hate at first sight. But fate have another plan , sometimes. ...
138K 4.8K 22
Y/N comes from a poor family and gets an arranged marriage to an old rich man for her family to pay off their debts. She loves someones else and refu...
497K 20.5K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...