Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"

19.2K 398 43
By TezneyEpicoco

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"Where am i suppose to sleep?" i huff at Jason who's eyes were dropping into a deep sleep i could tell . "Hello!" i shook him harshly and he shoved me off of him and gave me a very evil look .

"I don't know ! Find somewhere!" he scoffs as he starts to lay down on the couch even more to get comfy .

"What a gentlemen!" i sarcastically moan . I couldn't take another minute of his rudeness so i decided to go outside to have a walk around in the field . I still have Jason's phone , so maybe i could sneakily call my mom . I dialed her mobile number in when i heard a russle in the flowers behind me . I deleted the number and rapidly turned around .

"Take the couch , i'll sleep in the truck" it was Jason . Did he really just give in to me ? That quickly ?

"Are you sure ? I don't mind sleeping in the truck ?" i smile through the dark .

"No , just go before i change my mind" and he trailed off through the yellow flowers and over to his truck . Well that was easy , i skipped my way back over to the hide out and drifted off to sleep . No comfy pajamas to snuggle in . Maybe this was a bad idea .

( In The Morning )

I slowly woke up , fluttering my eyes . It was so cold , i started to shudder . It shouldn't be like this in the summer . I dragged myself up and outside , as the harsh breeze hit me , i grew goosebumps all up my arms . I ran around the back of the shack to where i thought Jason was fast asleep in the truck instead to find no truck at all and worst of all no Jason .

I waited almost 4 hours for his return . When i heard the roaring motor of his truck pull up . I leaped up from the couch and sprinted outside . "Were the heck have you been?!" i scream as i push him .

"Why? You miss me?" he smirks as he leans in the truck to grab about 7 bags all at once .

"I was scared!" i scream again but trying to figure out what he had bought . "What have you got?" i question starting to grow a tad frightened .

"Figured you eat loads so , i bought you some food and some clothes . But don't eat the clothes,that would just be wrong" he grins .

I roll my eyes at his stupidity and smile "Why are you being nice so me? Didn't think you liked me?" i smirk .

"I don't like you , i'm just simply trying to keep you alive" why did it hurt at the fact he doesn't like me , i shouldn't even care ! I shrug as i take a couple bags from him . I ran inside , escaping from the cold . When i emptied the bags , i came across something i never thought i would .

"You smoke?" i twitch as i take out the cigarette packet . He nods as he snatches them away , takes one out and lights it .

"Want one?"

"No thank you , i'd prefer to live with my lungs" i add a sarky attitude . He widens his eyes and rolls them slowly .

"You slept the whole way through the night without running away then?" he quickly changes the subject as he puffs out a load of smoke . It rose up in the air dancing in winding circles . I watched it go up all the way to the celling and then focused my attention back on Jason's wondrous eyes that were glistening at me through the smoke . Why do i feel a sort of attraction to him smoking ? God , what is up with me ? I blame hormones .

"Yeah" i nod "Our bet , remember?"

"Oh yes , the 'no catch' bet" he chuckles .

"No , catch?" i smirk .

"Normally in a bet there's a catch like if i win you have to do something or if you win i have to do something" he explains , moving the cigarette around in his hand as he talked .

"Ok , now I'm scared" i giggle .

"Well , lets make a catch then" he smirks menacingly as he leans up the work top taking another puff on his cig .

"You pick what i have to do if you win first then" i sigh , giving in to this stupid 'catch' thing for the bet .

"Ok" he grins "If i win and you leave , i will kill your family!" .

"What?!?" i scream "No Jason , that's to harsh , your joking right?" i panic , i never knew he was that bad .

"I am harsh , harsh is my middle name . I'm not kidding Ashton" .

"Don't call me Ashton!" i snap "Just Ash . Your a monster!" i scream as i just sit on the floor , right there , right then .

"I know i am , why do you think i'm out here in the sticks? Now it's your turn" i look up at him with dangerous eyes and stand up .

"If i win and i stay here for over a week ! You let me go home and leave me to live ! We never talk of this again to anyone ! You go back to your suicide life and i go back to my ordinary boring life with no friends!"

"Sounds good" he smirks .

"Good!" i scoff and fold my arms as he puffed out more smoke that caught my eye again . I'm finding him more attractive by the minute but he makes me so angry and if i leave , he'll kill my family . He'll kill me . This guy is mental ! "So what food did you get me?" i clap my hands excitedly as i was starving .

"God , it's just food . Calm down!" he chuckles .

"I'm starving" i moan as i pick up the first thing i see . Ham . i peel open the packet and stuff a hand full in my mouth .

"Pig" he smirks .

"Killer!" i squint at him with ham hanging out of my mouth .

"Freak" he starts to laugh as he walks away . I finished up my ham and made my way other to four other sets of bags full of clothes . Clothes that were actually nice and pretty . Also bows to put in my hair and ribbons .

"What are you playing at?" i lean up the wall that led into the living room from the kitchen .

"I don't know , you tell me" he grins as he turns to me from the TV .

"These clothes?" and i point my thumb behind me to the four bags full of priceless , gorgeous clothing .

"Oh right . well , i bought them for you . Do you like them ?" and i actually felt my heart miss a beat when his grin dimmed down into a stunning smile .

"Y-yeah , i love them . Thank you" i smile lightly , kind of mad at myself for stuttering at his smile . I don't want to fall for him , he's a murderer . A killer . I slowly made my way back into the kitchen slapping myself in the face , five times straight . Anyway how did he even afford all of this ? Oh , who cares . It's all mine now .Hahahaha . 

I got to the bottom of the last bag and found something that ...... i wasn't expecting . Lace bras and tiny panties . What the actual ? I stared at them in shock actually kind of feeling sick . "Jason!!" i scream as i storm back into the living room .

"What now!" he sighs . I fling one of the undies in his face . He hesitates and throws it off of him .

"What the heck!" i scream as i throw my arms in the air .

"I thought you'd need some!" he frowns .

"Not these type of ones Jesus . What do you think i am ? A stripper ? !" i smirk .

"No ! Sorry" his face drops as he fixes his attention back to the TV . Now i kind of feel bad , he was only trying to help me .

"Doesn't matter , it's ok . I'll wear them" i sigh as i wonder back into the kitchen .

"You will?!" he shouts in shock .

"Well i'm going to have to" i smirk .

"Ok" i can just hear his stupid boyish excited smirk . He doesn't even like me , he just wants a bit of eye candy .

When a loud knock on the door startled us both . Jason shot me a deadly look  . "Don't move" he hesitates as he peers out of the window . 

"This is the police . Were here to question you about a bomb drop yesterday . Please open the door!" a low voice booms followed by a harsh knock on the door .

"Quick in the garage!" he grabs my wrist tight causing it to really hurt . We sneak silently behind the shack and into the back garage . The garage was actually huge and the weather had changed millions it was now boiling and Jason started to sweat . He immediately pulled his shirt up over his head . I felt my temperature rise even more . I couldn't stop staring at his tattoos and his abs as he lit up another cigarette . 

"How did they even find us , well you!" i scoff . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 391 36
Sweet innocent Haley's life is turned completely upside down when her older sister dies in a car wreck that she was in. Being beaten and abused by ev...
5.9K 93 22
Jason McCann has the reputation for being one of the most ruthless gang leaders around and he's proud of it too. Azalea Rose chose not to be apart of...
84.4K 1.6K 27
"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at me. I couldn't believe it, this man us...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...