Dealer | -Eddie Munson

By Moonybabe_

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Short story. -Princess , cause I was born to touch your feelings... More

CAST
Shithole
Cigarrete
Cops
Crazy Train
A day without you
Dear Monday
Party
When the party's over
The game
Happy Pills
Everything is Falling
That's what 'friends' are for
It's your choice
I hate myself for loving u
She does have feelings for him
Doubts
Dark Alley
You are safe
Little truce

Bruises

17 0 0
By Moonybabe_

Eddie Munson

It's still early, but in this place the mix of cigarettes and alcohol never seems to fade even after they clean up the place. I knock on the back door so he knew it was me. A few seconds passed, and he opened the door, my eyes meet with jacks. He first looks at me, then his eyes shift to Harrington and Hannah that stood behind me.

"Get in." We did as he said.

Jack closed the door then got back to us, we stood in the room behind the bar where there were some racks with storage for the bar and extra chairs and tables and an old sofa where I have stayed sometimes.

He looked at me and i made a move with my head pointing towards Hannah I, and he immediately looks at her, she had her hood on, so her face wasn't visible at all.

"Take off the hood, please." Hannah doubted for a second she did has he said. She took the hood off and Steve and I looked away, but jack didn't, he didn't have a reaction, his face stood the same. "I have to get some stuff from upstairs, take a seat if you want." He said that, and he took the caracole stairs that are beside the door we just enter from.

"Hannah, why don't you sit down, don't overexert yourself. Between the sofa, it is more comfortable than it looks." She just nodded and took a sit while Harrington approached me.

"Who is this guy? And how is someone who works on a bar is going to help us?" He said confused and judging a little.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Things not always are as they look, he used to be a doctor, he graduated with honors and shit like that. " Steve eyebrows races. "Trust me in this, I wouldn't put her at risk." I said and walk towards the sofa.

"Can I sit?" She didn't look at me but nodded. I sat close to her.

"Um- I'm sorry for racing my voice at you." She said just loud enough so I can listen, yet her voice was hoarse from shouting. "I'm just so...scared."

"It's okay, none of us are trying to scare you, we just want to help you, and jack will help you." She turns to look at me.

"How do you know him?"

"It's a long story, but I will tell you later, okay?"

"Okay."

We waited patiently for about ten minutes until Jack returned, carrying a big leather bag in his hand. He approached us where we sat on the sofa, setting the weighty bag down beside me."I'm going to need your assistance," he said, meeting my gaze briefly before turning to Steve. "May I stand near you?" he asks, looking now at Hannah.

Hannah nodded in agreement. "Yes." she replied softly.

Jack retrieved a chair from beside the door and positioned it in front of us, creating a space between Hannah and me.

"I notice that the cuts on your face are clean and dry, but I'm not willing to take any chances, so I'll clean them again with hydrogen peroxide before covering them with small band-aids," he explains to her in a gentle tone, one that I'm not accustomed to hearing. "You, with the pretty hair, I need you to go upstairs to the fridge for the bag of ice packs," he directs Steve, who nods and immediately heads upstairs.

"Now, you," Jack looks at me, "retrieve the bag of cotton balls, band-aids, and hydrogen peroxide from the bag." Following his instructions, he continues, "You're going to do it.¨

¨What?¨ I look at him in confusion.

¨The last thing she needs right now is to be touched by someone she just met, she needs someone who knows and thrust I will just tell you how to do it.¨ I just nod.

"Grab a cotton ball and apply some hydrogen peroxide to cleanse the cuts, but be gentle as it may cause staining," he instructs, while Hannah adjusts herself closer to me. She nods in my direction, signaling for me to proceed, then closes her eyes. As I begin cleaning the wounds, she furrows her brows momentarily before relaxing them again. Before I know it, I'm already applying the bandages, with Harrington standing next to us with the ice packs in hand.

"Alright, now comes the part that might be uncomfortable," Jack remarks, observing Hannah with a hint of concern evident on her face. "First, hold these ice packs against your face to reduce swelling. Then, we'll need to check your ribs because based on how you walked in here, I can tell you're experiencing some discomfort there too." Jack gestures for Steve to pass him the ice packs, which he then hands to Hannah.

¨Does it hurt when you breathe?¨ he inquires.

¨No,¨ she responds.

¨Good, that indicates you don't have any broken ribs, but you likely have some significant bruising. We'll need to apply some bandages, but don't worry, I'll instruct Eddie on how to do it, and we'll leave you alone so you don't feel exposed.¨

As Jack gives instructions, he hands the ice packs to Hannah. She holds them against her face, wincing slightly at the cold sensation. Meanwhile, Harrington and I exchange glances, silently acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

Jack proceeds to explain the process of applying bandages to Hannah's ribs, ensuring minimal discomfort. He directs me on where to find the necessary supplies in the bag and how to properly wrap the bandages around her torso. Despite my initial apprehension, I focus on following Jack's instructions diligently, wanting to help Hannah as best as I can.

¨We will leave you to it so you don't feel uncomfortable, Hannah.¨ Jack says standing up putting his hand over Steve's shoulder so he goes with him. ¨ When you are done, let me know.¨

As they leave the room, a take seat in front of Hannah where Jack left the chair.

¨Mm- can I?¨ I ask kinda nervous looking into her eyes.

¨Yes,¨ She says as she swallows.

I slowly lean close to her to pull her shirt just enough to see exactly where I have to work in. As I finish applying the bandages with careful precision, making sure they're snug but not too tight. Once done, I step back to admire my handiwork, feeling a sense of satisfaction at having helped Hannah in some small way. She offers me a weak smile, gratitude evident in her eyes despite the pain she must be feeling.

Hannah nods faintly, her expression reflecting a mix of pain and gratitude. "Thank you," she murmurs, her voice barely above a whisper.

¨You're welcome,¨ I reply, my heart aching at the sight of her discomfort. "Just take it easy now. Jack knows what he's doing, and we're here for you."

She nods again, leaning back against the sofa with a sigh as she adjusts the ice packs against her face and ribs. I watch her for a moment longer, wishing there was more I could do to ease her pain. But for now, all I can offer is my presence and support.

As I rise from the chair, I direct towards the door that separates the bar, where Jack and Steve were waiting. As enter the bar, their eyes fly towards my direction.

¨How is she?¨ Jack ask.

¨She's hanging in there, ¨ I reply, my voice softening with concern. ¨ The cuts weren't too deep, but she's definitely bruised and in pain.¨ I admit as I take a seat beside Steve, who was in one of the chairs from the counter bar.

Steve seemed zoned out, so I bump his shoulder with mine to take his attention.

¨You okay?¨

He pauses mid-stride, turning to face me with a troubled expression. "I just can't shake this feeling that something's not right," he admits, his voice tinged with concern. "I mean, how did Hannah end up like this?¨

My anger picks up just by thinking who might have laid their hands on her, just why?

¨I don't know, but when she is ready to talk we will there for her.¨

Harrington nods in reluctant agreement, though the worry still lingers in his eyes.

¨If you want, you can stay for the night in here.¨ Jack propose and Steve and I look at him.

¨Yeah I think is the best, ill ask Ha-¨

Hannah walking into the scene interrupting my words ¨ I agree with the idea, thank you, Jack.¨ she says as she holds the ice packs in her face. ¨ But we need to pick up Ruby from the Wheelers house.¨

Shit she's right.

¨ Don't worry, I'll go.¨ Steve offered.

Hannah nods.

In matter of an hour Steve went and came for Ruby, it was hard to explain what happened to Hannah, but we told her she had an accident at work where a stand of movies fells into her that's why she had bruises in her face since she only saw those, and thank god she seemed to believe it.

It was night, and I was perched in the door frame of Jacks room where he let Hannah and Ruby spend the night in his bed as the rest of us would stay in the leaving room of his loft. Hannah was sleeping on her side that is the less bruised while hugging Ruby. They fell asleep about an hour ago after finishing dinner.

As I push myself off the door frame to leave, she calls my name.

¨ Eddie?¨ I hum at my name, turning to look at her, who now was awake. ¨Do you mind sleeping here tonight? I- um, I just don't want to be alone...¨ She says with so much fear in her eyes it made my heart sink.

¨I don't mind. ¨ I reply softly, crossing the room to sit on the edge of the bed beside her. "I'll stay right here, Hannah. You're not alone."

A sense of relief washes over her features as she scoots over slightly, making room for me beside her. I lay carefully over the cover, making sure I don't wake up Ruby. As I settle in laying on my side to facing Hannah's back, I manage to get my arm under her head as a pillow as she gets a little closer to me.

¨ Thank you, Eddie, ¨ she whispers, her voice barely audible in the quiet of the room.

¨Anytime, Hannah. Get some rest now, okay? We'll figure everything out together in the morning.¨

How everyone holding up after this chapter?

Take care loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 104 6
Y/N or Sonic the hedgehog as he goes by is the fastest thing alive and after one day fighting Eggman he finds himself getting launched across the Mul...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
14.8K 746 18
Somewhere in November 1980, John has a brief yet passionate affair with a girl he meets on a train to Rome. Achievements because, like imma be real...
39.2K 859 21
Tess Evans -The new gir in White Chapel- has never belived in the supernatural until one day she gets bit by vampire. Her whole would starts tumbling...