The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49

43

241 12 0
By LiannQ

Qi Ying saw Shen Jirong flashing behind him and ran over immediately.

"Take it out!"

"No..." Shen Jirong desperately held on to his phone to prevent Qi Ying from taking it away.

Qi Ying couldn't grab it and was so angry that he couldn't do anything. At this time, Zhou Shilin came over and slapped Shen Jirong hard on the face.

There was a sound of "snap", which caused the corners of Shen Jirong's mouth to bleed, his cheeks to swell up, and he couldn't tell the difference between east, west and north.

"Damn it, if your face wasn't useful, I'd scratch you." Zhou Shilin snatched the phone away.

Shen Jirong was beaten so hard that he did not dare to resist. He could only huddle in the corner for fear of angering Zhou Shilin again.

"You... you're not doing this well." Qi Ying was a little disdainful. At first, this pirate ship was kind enough to lend Zhou Shilin its warehouse.

I didn’t expect that this kid had a dark heart and actually sold drugs. He should have listened to his elder brother and not associate with these people.

He thinks he is smart, but in fact those who support him treat him like a monkey.

"Third Young Master?? It's useless for you to blame me. If you have the ability, challenge Chu Ze. He is a ruthless character." Zhou Shilin shied away from responsibility.

Recalling that when Chu Ze found out his lair, he was shocked. Unexpectedly, Chu Ze actually persuaded the drug dealer leader in the Golden Triangle to cooperate.

I have never seen such a courageous person, who actually chopped up his own father.

There is no one in the Chu family, how can we not be hollowed out by Chu Ze?

"..." Qi Ying was so angry that he really didn't have the guts to challenge Chu Ze.

What kind of people did his second brother provoke? ! !

"Check your phone." Qi Yan kicked the box behind him and reminded Zhou Shilin with great anger.

Shen Jirong was squatting in the corner, shivering, with a panicked expression.

Zhou Shilin squatted down and slapped Shen Jirong's face hard: "Let me guess who you called? Qi Yan?"

Shen Jirong shook his head quickly and couldn't help crying: "No... don't kill me. ."

Looking at Shen Jirong with tears on his face, Zhou Shilin rubbed his pitiful little face vigorously.

She laughed obscenely: "It's still Hina, right?"

Shen Jirong cried even harder.

Qi Ying couldn't listen anymore and pulled Zhou Shilin's fat body: "Don't pull all those useless things. Look at your phone quickly."

Zhou Shilin reluctantly left Shen Jirong's skin and checked his phone. There is no record of any recent calls or messages.

It seems that there was no time to send it out.

After Zhou Shilin and Qi Ying left, Shen Jirong put away his tears.

Taking advantage of the chaos just now, he deleted the text message sent to Qi Yan.

The reason was that he was afraid that Chu Ze would know, but...he didn't know whether the message he sent would be seen by Qi Yan or Chu Ze.

Shen Jirong could only resign himself to his fate. He looked at the moon on August 15th and slowly closed his eyes.

The next day, when Qi Yan woke up, Chu Ze was lying on his chest.

I had never noticed before that Chu Ze looked like a kitten when he was sleeping soundly.

Mild and cute, without any aggression.

No, Chu Ze is usually not aggressive.

Thinking of Chu Ze challenging his grandfather at the dinner table last night, he couldn't hide the possessiveness in his eyes...

Qi Yan was a little frustrated, maybe Chu Ze just relied on him.

No, why should you feel pity?

His intuition prevented him from thinking any more, otherwise some of the original things would fall apart.

"Are you awake?" Chu Ze rubbed Qi Yan's chest, looking reluctant to get up.

Qi Yan felt that something was wrong with him, and he actually had feelings after being rubbed against Chu Ze.

"Get up... get up and eat." Qi Yan pushed Chu Ze away and quickly ran into the bathroom.

Qi Yan felt strange when he didn't see Shen Jirong while eating breakfast, thinking that the other person might still be sleeping, so he didn't care.

Only Shen Yongyan felt something was wrong. Shen Jirong had a regular schedule and would never get up so late.

And he always felt that Shen Jirong was hiding something.

After all, Shen Jirong's arrogant temperament was able to tolerate Qi Yan and Chu Ze, so he wanted to talk to Shen Jirong last night.

"Qi Yan, I went to Shen Jirong's room at midnight last night and saw no one. You'd better call and ask." Shen Yongyan looked up at Qi Yan.

"Oh, okay." Qi Yan nodded, and Chu Ze beside him couldn't help but move his fingers.

This detail was captured by Shen Yongyan, whose intuition has always been accurate.

I feel uneasy today, am I afraid something will happen?

"Qi Yan, please accompany me somewhere today." Chu Ze smiled unnaturally.

Qi Yan looked up and felt that Chu Ze was acting strange today.

And there was more than one strange thing today. Even if Shen Jirong could not be found, the room was neat and tidy, and no one had slept at all.

If Shen Jirong wants to leave, he will definitely tell him.

Why did you leave without even saying hello?

Qi Yan took out his mobile phone and dialed Shen Jirong's number, then turned off the phone.

It just... doesn't feel normal.

At this juncture of the Shen family, it is impossible for Shen Jirong to shut down his phone.

Qi Yan's intuition made him feel that something was wrong.

Before he could think more, Chu Ze changed his clothes and wanted to go to sea.

Qi Yan doesn't have a yacht, but his elder brother does, so it's okay to borrow it.

However, Qi Yan didn't understand. The autumn wind blew and the cold made people shiver, so why go out to sea for nothing?

"I... want to tell you something." Chu Ze lowered his head, hesitating and not knowing what to say.

"Tell me." Qi Yan gave Chu Ze a glass of juice.

Chu Ze took a deep breath, pulled Qi Yan's sleeve and said, "Qi Yan, what I said yesterday is true."

"What?" Qi Yan was confused.

"I..." Chu Ze closed his eyes and shouted loudly: "I want to be with you forever."

"Ah?" Qi Yan was stunned, and his mind went blank.

"I only like you, I only want you, from the beginning." Anyway, I said it out loud, and Chu Ze didn't hesitate to say it all.

"I hate Shen Yongyan and Shen Jirong, because they all want to take you away from me." "

I only have you, and I can't lose you."

Seeing Qi Yan's unresponsiveness, Chu Ze panicked and said excitedly: " I really, really... love you."

Time seemed to have stopped, with only the sea breeze still blowing.

"..." Qi Yan raised his hand and touched Chu Ze's soft hair, then raised his face: "I don't want you to mistake your dependence on me for love."

"No, I didn't!" Chu Ze grabbed Qi Yan's collar: "I only like you."

"But have you ever thought that when people are lonely and helpless, they will treat companionship as love? Yes." Qi Yan smiled slightly: "I don't want you to regret it in the future."

"I don't!" Chu Ze hugged Qi Yan's waist tightly: "Don't you believe that I really like you?"

Qi Yan helplessly Sighing, still with Chu Ze in his arms: "I just hope you have thought it through clearly."

"I have thought it through clearly!" Chu Ze shouted: "I have thought it through a long time ago, I only want you! "

You... don't get excited." Qi Yan had no choice but to smell the jasmine fragrance on Chu Ze's hair, and his heart slowly softened.

"I'm not rejecting you, I'm afraid that you haven't thought about your feelings clearly..." Before Qi Yan could finish his words, he was choked by Chu Zelle.

As soon as he looked up, he saw Chu Ze's eyes, as if magma was about to swallow everything.

"What did you say?" Chu Ze was in disbelief, and then he was ecstatic.

"Huh?" Qi Yan was confused.

"You said you didn't reject me!!!" Chu Ze simply didn't know how to express his feelings. He could only hug Qi Yan tightly again and again, for fear that the other party would just drift away in the wind.

"..." Qi Yan lowered his head and laughed.

What Chu Ze said was not meant for himself?

It starts with sympathy, then empathy, then not wanting to leave.

Qi Yan has never been in love and doesn't know what love is.

In my previous life, I always felt that I was not qualified to love others and all my energy was spent on my career.

Thinking of establishing a career first and then starting a family.

But when faced with Chu Ze's passionate confession, his heart moved.

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze called Qi Yan's name affectionately. At this moment, he just wanted to dedicate everything he had to Qi Yan.

Qi Yan raised his hands and said with a helpless smile: "I'm almost strangled to death by you."

Chu Ze quickly relaxed, but never let go of Qi Yan.

He was too afraid that this was a dream, like the moonlight reflecting on the sea, unable to be grasped or touched.

Fleeting...

The two of them didn't speak, and the atmosphere was very quiet, like a green grass field under the warm winter sun.

Incomparable peace of mind.

"I said..." Qi Yan decided to break the atmosphere first.

"Are you really not going to think about it? What if..."

Before he could finish speaking, Qi Yan felt a tingling sensation in his ears.

"If you don't think about it, stop talking!" Chu Ze's eyes were slightly red with anxiety. He was afraid that Qi Yan would say any more words of rejection.

His heart couldn't bear it, and he finally reached the clouds. It was impossible for him to fall back into the mud!

"Okay, okay." Qi Yan quickly coaxed: "Don't cry, little girls are better than you now."

Chu Ze was so angry that his liver ached, and he couldn't do anything to Qi Yan. He lowered his head and saw a bright red face. lip.

He swallowed and kissed her hesitantly.

The soft lips had a sweet taste, like a child eating candy for the first time, and Chu Ze couldn't bear to let it go.

"You...let me go." Qi Yan panted and pushed Chu Ze away.

Only then did he realize that he couldn't push it away, and he also discovered that Chu Zebi was almost as tall as him.

"What do you eat to grow?" Qi Yan said through gritted teeth.

"Maybe it's because I'm younger than you?" Chu Ze smiled.

"You think I'm old?" Qi Yan raised his eyebrows.

"No." Chu Ze rubbed Qi Yan's neck.

"There's no point in being dissatisfied. I'll let you give me a child in a few years."

Qi Yan's words made Chu Ze wince with guilt.

"Well... let's have something to eat." Chu Ze immediately turned around and entered the cabin.

Take out the ingredients you prepared earlier in the refrigerator.

Qi Yan was a little puzzled when he saw so many things: "So many? Are you planning to spend the night on the boat today?"

"Hmm..." Chu Ze forced a smile.

"But this is too much." Qi Yan looked at the food that was enough for three or four days, and for those who didn't know, he thought that Chu Ze planned to stay for several days.

After eating, the two of them sat on the deck, with a high starry sky above their heads.

On both sides of the Milky Way, the two twinkling stars are the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl.

Chu Ze saw something was wrong with Qi Yan and hugged Qi Yan's body tightly from behind.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just a little sentimental." Unexpectedly, in a different world, he actually felt like he belonged to a family.

Qi Yan turned around and touched Chu Ze's face.

"Why do I always think I know you very well, but always feel that you are far away?" Chu Ze rubbed Qi Yan's palm.

"Are you still hesitating in your heart?" Chu Ze knew that Qi Yan had more sympathy for him than love.

But I don’t know why Qi Yan still chooses to be with him.

He doesn't like this feeling of being out of control...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
41.5K 582 20
My name is jaune DOWNFALL after getting my transcripts were exposed my life went downhill I was kicked out of beacon academy and disowned by my famil...
365K 9.8K 57
(Under heavy editing) Transferring to a new school, in the middle of the school year, more specific in the month of October. Catching the eyes of two...
68.5K 2.2K 35