The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

33

312 14 1
By LiannQ

Sui Xiangsong didn't expect that his grandfather would say such things.

Last time, he proposed to Chu Ze behind his family's back, and he planned to make a show-off first.

Moreover, Chu Ze could only get married in two years, so he used this time to spend time with Zhou Xuan at home.

Unexpectedly, grandpa already knew his thoughts and was willing to support his choice.

Logically speaking, even if Chu Ze returns to the Chu family, the Chu family's family status is still far behind that of the Sui family.

"Grandpa..." Sui Xiangsong looked at Sui Zhiyu with great emotion.

"Don't be afraid, good grandson. Grandpa will always support you. If you lose the bet, we can win it back, and if someone runs away, we can get it back!" After Sui Zhiyu said this, he was unable to deal with Qi Desheng with all his heart.

"Shut up!" Qi Desheng stuffed the caviar on the table into Sui Zhiyu's mouth.

"Bah, bah, bah." Sui Zhiyu spit it out quickly and put the fruit plate on Qi Desheng's head.

"Old immortal, do you think you really care about your grandson..." Before Qi Desheng could finish his words, Sui Xiangsong hit him in the chest.

"Cough cough cough..." Qi Desheng couldn't breathe, but his unwillingness to admit defeat made him kick Sui Zhiyu with all his strength.

Sui Zhiyu lost his balance and fell to the ground. He crawled to Qi Desheng desperately and covered his mouth with his hands.

Qi Desheng also tore at each other's mouth with his hands, and the two were in a stalemate.

No one around dared to break up the fight. After all, the two of them had been fighting since they were young.

Seeing such a scene, Qi Yan raised his forehead and said, "Are you kids in kindergarten? Kindergarten kids fight better than you." "

Shut up!" Qi Desheng followed Zhiyu and turned around at the same time, yelling at Qi Yan.

But because their mouths were being torn apart by each other, they were drooling when they spoke.

"Okay, what do you two want to do?" Qi Yan had no choice but to sit cross-legged on the ground and look at the two old men at eye level.

"Today is the day when Wo (me) is angry, you ask him to apologize to Wo!" Sui Zhiyu said while drooling.

"No way!" Qi Desheng looked at Qi Yan stubbornly.

"Okay..." Qi Yan stood up from the grass and walked to the stage in full view of everyone.

Qi Desheng followed Zhiyu and was confused, not knowing what Qi Yan wanted to do.

It was very uncomfortable for them to be like this. Qi Yan should just pull them away.

"That's it." Qi Yan took the microphone and patted it to make sure it was turned on: "Thank you all for coming here today, so I will tell you straight."

Qi Yan cleared his throat and said: "I, Qi Yan, Qi Desheng My grandson is going to marry Chu Ze."

There was silence for a moment...

the two old men stopped fighting, and let go of their hands at the same time, turning around blankly to look at Qi Yan, with big question marks on their faces.

"You're dreaming!" Sui Xiangsong ran out, clenching his fists.

Now even grandpa has nodded, he must fight Qi Yan to the end.

"Tsk." Qi Yan glanced at Sui Xiangsong casually.

"As we all know, Chu Ze is only eighteen years old and has not yet reached the legal age for marriage."

"To show sincerity..."

Qi Yan was interrupted by Sui Xiangsong before he finished speaking.

I saw him take out a diamond ring from his coat pocket.

Then he knelt down on one knee and said to Chu Ze: "Marry me, Chu Ze. Even if you don't agree, I will wait until you agree."

Chu Ze didn't even look at Sui Xiangsong, his eyes were blank from beginning to end. Staring at Qi Yan on the stage.

According to his understanding of Qi Yan, Qi Yan would not do such a thing.

There must be a reason why Qi Yan did this.

However, he believed that Qi Yan would not hurt him, so he ignored the looks from around him.

"Hey!" Qi Yan tilted his head and interrupted Sui Xiangsong: "Can you be polite and listen to me?" In fact,

Qi Yan was very nervous now, fearing that Chu Ze would misunderstand him, and kept looking at him from the corner of his eye. Looking at each other.

However, he finally felt relieved when he found Chu Ze standing quietly in the crowd.

"As I said, Chu Ze is not yet old enough to get married, so I plan to marry myself."

"Pfft -" Qi Han sprayed Qi Si's face with a sip of wine.

I thought my brother was just jealous of others.

As long as they were in S City, any of his brothers could make trouble, and Qi Han could handle it anyway.

But Qi Yan wants to marry him off, which is not okay!

Qi Han was not the only one present, many people choked on what they drank.

Qi Desheng's current mood is no less than a magnitude 10 earthquake.

"Qi...Qi Yan..." Qi Han was about to speak, but was interrupted by Qi Yan.

"Everyone, stay safe." Qi Yan smiled at the whispering guests: "Listen to me and show it to you." "

Sui Xiangsong."

"You said you wanted to marry Chu Ze, but Chu Ze can't get married yet. , so what should we do?"

After Sui Xiangsong heard this, he didn't know what Qi Yan wanted to do for a while: "I... we can get engaged first."

"You must at least express your feelings first, right?" Qi Yan smiled disdainfully.

"My family has a large population, and I prefer my eldest brother to be in power." "

So I'm going to go to the Chu family to eat soft food."

The whole place was silent again...

"So!" Qi Yan changed the topic and his eyes were cold: "I dare you to follow Xiangsong Marry yourself, you have the ability to give your shares to Chu Ze!"

From the moment Sui Zhiyu said he supported Sui Xiangsong in marrying Chu Ze, Qi Yan was so angry that his liver ached.

Damn it, marry a hammer!

This old immortal is simply plotting against people.

Obviously, Sui Xiangsong lost the bet last time. The old man felt sorry for his grandson and wanted Sui Xiangsong to rekindle his fighting spirit, so today's incident happened.

But Suizhiyu couldn't say it directly. If it was too formal, it would involve many issues of interest distribution, so he used his quarrel with Qi Desheng to make this matter a matter of course.

Every step is calculated, the key is to take advantage of everyone and plan to write a bad check.

Obviously knowing that Chu Ze still had two years to reach the legal age for marriage, he just wanted to use these two years without having to pay anything.

Let yourself follow Xiang Songdou and give your grandson a good training.

Only Sui Xiangsong foolishly believed in his grandfather. In fact, Sui Zhiyu would not let Chu Ze in at all.

No one can explain the relationship clearly. If they end up together, do they want Chu Ze to be Xiangsong's lifelong lover?

If Chu Ze was not with Sui Xiangsong, would he want to train and teach his grandson for you?

Beautiful thought!

A cunning thing, every step is calculated.

There were few understanding people present, but Qi Desheng saw through Sui Zhiyu's plan at a glance.

After all, they have been old rivals for many years, and they were just about to say it.

When he knew he was in danger, he pounced on Qi Desheng and tore Qi Desheng's mouth.

Hearing Qi Yan's words at this moment, Qi Desheng was extremely surprised. He did not expect that the second child was indeed a person.

You can see through everything at such a young age, unlike those stupid people who will fight for love whenever it comes to love.

Sui Zhiyu never expected Qi Yan to have such a character, being calm enough when encountering things and not being blinded by emotions.

"I'll give it, why can't I give it?" Sui Xiangsong looked at Qi Yan firmly. Anyway, he now has his grandfather's support.

"Then you should ask your grandpa!" Businessmen always leave things to chance so that they can meet each other easily in the future, but Qi Yan wants to do things right now.

If Sui Xiangsong succeeded in the crematorium, Chu Ze would have to face the entire Sui family.

He can't hinder emotional matters, but Chu Ze's life must be free from thorns.

Don't let anyone try to plot!

Sui Xiang couldn't understand it at all and looked back at Sui Zhiyu.

Sui Zhiyu folded his arms and said nothing. He really underestimated the second child of the Qi family.

"Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, how dare you touch my dick!" Qi Desheng stood up and yelled: "You old fool!" Although Qi Han on the side hadn't figured out the situation yet, he heard that

he was Grandpa's words immediately made him alert: "Grandpa, don't worry, no one can touch my brother."

"Touch who?" Qi Si blinked in confusion: "Touch second brother?"

Suddenly, Qi Si exploded, standing next to Qi Si Han said next to him: "I am the only one who can bully my second brother!"

Chu Ze was the only one in the audience who was quiet, as quiet as if he was detached from other things and did not belong here.

There was a faint smile on his lips. Today he was wearing a black suit, which seemed to suit him better than white.

His eyes were full of disdain for everything. Only when he looked at the person on the stage, there was warmth in his eyes.

Qi Yan has given him too many surprises and too much warmth.

However, he despicably wanted more.

Today's farce ended quietly after Qi Yan stepped down, although none of the guests present said anything.

But there will definitely be a lot of chatter tomorrow morning.

Qi Yan came to Chu Ze who said nothing and said, "How about it, don't be too moved."

Seeing that Chu Ze didn't respond, he added, "We won't be used casually, brother will clear the way for you."

" Thank you." Chu Ze finally said the first sentence, then put away his smile and asked coldly: "So you started such a big battle just for me?" "

Then I really want to thank you."

"I What did you say or express that I have the slightest intention of marrying into the Sui family?" "Do

you think that I, Chu Ze, am a bitch at heart? After being bullied, I can still forgive with a smile?"

"I don't like Sui Xiangsong that Shares?"

Facing Chu Ze's cold inquiry, Qi Yan was at a loss.

"That's not what I meant. Whether or not to marry Sui Xiangsong is another matter. We can't let others use and bully us." Qi Yan explained quickly.

"So, what is the reason why you can't let go of the idea of ​​getting married?" Of course Chu Ze knew that Qi Yan was venting his anger on him, but he had to hold on to this issue.

Because he was a little angry at Qi Yan for paving the way for him and clearing obstacles.

This can only mean that Qi Yan has thought carefully about him. It is precisely this thoughtfulness that shows that Qi Yan does not love him.

It doesn't matter if you don't love him, he can take his time and start from now on.

"That's not what I meant." Qi Yan knew Chu Ze's temperament and wanted to ease the atmosphere first.

The wine was handed to Chu Ze, but Chu Ze didn't accept it and just continued to look at Qi Yan coldly.

At this moment, Qi Yan was completely panicked. He really treated Chu Ze as his younger brother.

Just as he was about to explain, Chu Ze turned around slowly.

When Qi Yan caught up with him, the building was empty and the Chu family's car had disappeared.

He quickly dialed Chu Ze's number, but was hung up on again and again.

Thinking that Chu Ze would come back after he was angry, three days had passed and there was still no one in sight.

"Boss?" Secretary Liu was a very capable woman in her thirties. She raised her eyes and handed a report to the indifferent Qi Yan.

"I apologized when I did something wrong. I looked lost all day long. I thought the company had collapsed."

Qi Yan slowly turned his head and looked at the secretary he had promoted: "I remember that I paid you on time. ."

"But I want to have a long-term salary."

"Then you talk like this?" Qi Yan was angry.

I saw Secretary Liu expressively speaking with compliments: "The boss is great. The boss will not let his children's affair affect his work at all." "The boss is

young and handsome. No one will refuse to answer your call."

"There are many bosses . If someone is considerate, everyone has to be considerate."

Secretary Liu's words pierced his heart, but Qi Yan couldn't refute, and his liver ached with anger.

That's enough! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 68 10
شاب وبنت جيران من الطفوله ومتربين مع بعض لحد ما كبرو واتجوزو وعايشين في حب وسعادة بعد تفريق مابينهم ولكن حبهم اقوى
40.9K 1.4K 36
unicode ကျွန်တော့်ရဲ့ တမူမတူညီတဲ့စာရေးပုံနဲ့ မတူညီတဲ့ဇာတ်အိမ်လေးမို့ ဖတ်ကြည့်ပေးစေချင်တယ်ဗျ zawgyi ကြၽန္ေတာ့္ရဲ့ တမူမတူညီတဲ့စာေရးပံုနဲ႔ မတူညီတဲ့ဇာတ္အ...
42.3K 582 20
My name is jaune DOWNFALL after getting my transcripts were exposed my life went downhill I was kicked out of beacon academy and disowned by my famil...