The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

30

343 13 3
By LiannQ

Qi Yan smiled and gently wiped away Chu Ze's tears: "Why are you crying more and more?" "

Then why are you getting better and better to me?" Chu Ze was very angry.

Because the better Qi Yan treats him, the more he can't control it, and the idea of ​​hiding Qi Yan becomes stronger and stronger...

Looking at the angry Chu Ze, Qi Yan poked Chu Ze's cheek: " Like a pufferfish."

"Pufferfish is poisonous." Chu Ze tried to remind Qi Yan that he didn't deserve to be so kind to him.

"Tsk." Qi Yan said nonchalantly: "Let's go eat puffer fish later."

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze became anxious and pulled Qi Yan's sleeve: "Do you really know what this company means to me? What?"

He wants to bring down the Chu family and get back what belongs to his mother, and this company will become his stepping stone.

"It's only tens of millions, it's still Sui Xiangsong's money, it doesn't matter." Qi Yan shrugged.

"But since your name is in the company, you will become a thorn in everyone's side." Chu Ze was reluctant to let Qi Yan get involved.

"Of course I know, so I hold the shares that belong to you on your behalf." Qi Yan smiled nonchalantly.

On the surface, this company is still a technology company, just like the industry he worked in in his previous life.

No matter what Chu Ze wants to do, he will choose to support it.

"Qi Yan." Chu Ze threw himself into Qi Yan's arms.

Qi Yan helplessly patted Chu Ze on the back: "You are really crying more and more. If the sky falls, won't I be there to support you?"

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze slowly raised his head. Make fists, very nervous.

"What's wrong?" Qi Yan looked at Chu Ze in confusion: "Let's go eat first. I originally wanted to give you a car, but with this gift, people outside will say that you are my lover." "

It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to me! "Chu Ze really wanted to tell Qi Yan his true feelings.

He hopes to get a response, he hopes to have Qi Yan.

Before he could say anything, Qi Yan pushed him out of the door.

Qi Yan's mouth watered when he thought of the delicious puffer fish meat.

When the dishes were served, they were all Chu Ze's favorites.

"Qi..." Chu Ze raised his head, with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying again?" Qi Yan sighed.

Children who are lacking in heart are always eager to empty themselves out because of a little touch.

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze finished the meal with tears in his eyes: "Do you like to eat puffer fish?" "

Just eat it fresh. If you don't handle this food well, you will die." There is always time in life to have something to eat. Go enjoy it.

"I...I will learn." Chu Ze's eagerness to please Qi Yan fell into Qi Yan's eyes.

"Okay, I understand." Qi Yan was helpless.

People who lack love have a common problem: they are anxious to give everything they have.

But I am just a handful of hay, and it will be gone if it is burned.

So it is better to love yourself first, and then invite important people to appreciate you when you are in full bloom.

Tell Chu Ze now that Chu Ze will not understand.

Didn't it take him two lifetimes to learn to let go of the past?

"Let's go, do whatever you want today." Qi Yan took Chu Ze to the 4S store.

"How about a Lamborghini? Kids your age like sports cars." Qi Yan knocked on the hood of Revington.

Chu Ze was stunned and said in confusion: "Why... why buy me a car?" "

But Lamborghini Reventon only has one color. This yacht gray is a combat spray paint. I personally like it better. I don't know if you want it. Look at other colors."

"After all, Lamborghini is more classic in yellow, why not look at the Bat series?"

Qi Yan said nonchalantly, and found that Chu Ze didn't respond at all: "What's the matter, didn't you still want the car just now? "

When did I..." Just as Chu Ze was about to retort, he remembered that Qi Yan said that he wanted to give him a car, but he was afraid of being misunderstood.

I said at the time that I didn't care and I wasn't afraid of being misunderstood.

So... Qi Yan really didn't think much about it and just thought he wanted a car.

"It's okay." Chu Ze regained his composure, smiled slightly, stepped forward and took Qi Yan's hand, and walked out.

"You don't want the car?" Qi Yan asked.

"I want something else." Chu Ze pulled Qi Yan all the way to the bridge opposite the 4S store.

It was after seven o'clock in the evening, the lights on the bridge flickered, and the evening breeze stirred my heart.

Chu Ze made up his mind to confess his love to Qi Yan, even if he became Qi Yan's lover.

"Qi..."

There was an uproar around him, and Qi Yan looked up.

A line of light subtitles appeared on the exterior walls of the two tallest buildings in the CBD across the bridge.

The building on the right reads: Chu Ze, I love you.

The building on the left reads: Please marry me.

Qi Yan thought about it carefully, today he was chasing his wife at the crematorium again.

Seeing this scene, Chu Ze was so angry that he lost his temper, but still didn't want to give up confessing to Qi Yan.

"Qi Yan, I..." Before he could finish his words, Sui Xiangsong's voice came from behind.

"Chu Ze, marry me." Sui Xiangsong knelt on one knee, holding a ring the size of a dove egg.

Chu Ze lowered his head, moved his body, and walked over slowly without speaking.

Seeing Chu Ze walking up to him, Sui Xiangsong was overjoyed.

He kept up his efforts: "I want to give you a home and let me take care of you instead of your grandmother."

Chu Ze reached out and caught the bouquet of red roses.

"Chu... Ze." Sui Xiangsong's voice was choked. He didn't expect Chu Ze to be willing to give him a chance.

He vowed to treat Chu Ze well this time.

"Go away!" Chu Ze took the rose and hit Sui Xiangsong hard on his body and head.

Why, why does this person come to destroy his chance to be with Qi Yan every time? !

How can there be such boring people in the world?

Rose petals were scattered all over the ground, and Sui Xiangsong was beaten to a miserable state. His head and clothes were covered with petals and leaves.

"You can fight, as long as you can calm down." Sui Xiangsong changed from kneeling on one knee to kneeling on both knees.

Now as long as Chu Ze can forgive him, his life will be fine.

Chu Ze became even more angry and kicked Sui Xiangsong on the shoulder, beating Sui Xiangsong like crazy.

Beating people can't relieve his anger. He wants to kill people, and his mind is filled with bloody and violent scenes.

He couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to use a scalpel to cut open the skin and take out the internal organs, soaking his hands in the warm blood.

Sticky, bright red, and has a nice sweet smell.

"Chu Ze."

In the chaos, Qi Yan gently hugged Chu Ze's waist from behind.

The warmth coming from behind seemed more comfortable than the blood, and there was also a nice smell.

And... a dead person cannot call his name.

It's better to have Qi Yan alive.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Qi Yan felt a headache.

Now when Chu Ze saw Sui Xiangsong, his disgust turned into excitement.

"Well..." Chu Ze turned around, threw away the flower in his hand, rubbed Qi Yan's chest, and said dullly: "I don't want to stay here." "Okay

, you go over and wait for me first, I will follow Xiang Song. Two words." Qi Yan walked over and looked at Sui Xiangsong, whose mouth was covered in blood.

He slowly squatted down and looked at Sui Xiangsong who was sitting on the ground: "Is there any smoke?"

Sui Xiangsong silently took out a cigarette and a lighter, and the two of them blew out smoke rings at the same time.

"Are you sure you're not desperately trying to win back because you lost the bet?" Qi Yan patted Sui Xiangsong on the shoulder.

"This guy, letting go is the way to grow."

Sui Xiangsong frowned: "Oh, just show off to your heart's content, anyway, the person Chu Ze likes now is you."

"Well..." Qi Yan took a puff of cigarette, slowly He said: "But, love is not a bet after all, I hope you understand."

Sui Xiangsong's appearance can no longer stimulate Chu Ze.

Qi Yan thought for a while and gritted his teeth: "After all, you also know that Chu Ze likes me." "

The chance that Sui Jia will let you marry Chu Ze is zero."

"You can't give Chu Ze happiness."

Sui Xiangsong fired back fiercely : "The Qi family asked you to marry Shen Yongyan."

"The Qi family still has my eldest brother. At worst, I will marry to the Chu family." Qi Yan curled his lips indifferently.

"..." Sui Xiangsong fell into silence. He never thought that Qi Yan would give up his inheritance rights for Chu Ze.

"Can you do it? To me, the Qi family means money that will not be taken away after death." Qi Yan decided to keep up his efforts.

"But Suijia has family affection and responsibility for you."

"You can never be like me, so you are destined to lose."

Qi Yan's words made Sui Xiangsong lose all the courage to resist.

If Chu Ze is willing to give him a chance, it's not like he can't leave everything behind.

I couldn't help but look up at Chu Ze and found that Chu Ze was looking at Qi Yan tenderly.

Chu Ze looked at him like this before, but the difference was that Chu Ze's eyes were not as possessive as they are now.

Sui Xiangsong looked embarrassed, stood up in a daze, lit another cigarette, and finally returned to the car with the help of the driver.

Seeing that his goal was achieved, Qi Yan just wanted to turn around, but was hugged tightly from behind by Chu Ze.

At this moment, he didn't want Qi Yan to look back, because now he only had possession of Qi Yan in his eyes.

I just pretended to be sick just because I wanted to see what Qi Yan would do for him.

He couldn't express his feelings, couldn't stand by Qi Yan's side openly.

I can only use this method, time and time again, to feel Qi Yan's kindness to me little by little.

But people are greedy and want more after getting a little.

He asked Qi Yan to turn around and look, fearing to see Qi Yan's eyes.

Because... he also understood that Qi Yan sympathized more with him and could not see the love he wanted. He didn't know what he would do to Qi Yan.

"What's wrong?" Qi Yan asked gently as low as possible.

"I don't want to take medicine anymore." Chu Ze carefully hid his thoughts.

"How can we do without taking medicine?" Qi Yan objected immediately.

"But after taking the medicine, my memory will decline and I will feel sleepy every day." Chu Ze said aggrievedly.

"Then let's go home first." Qi Yan touched Chu Ze's head.

Chu Ze hoped that what Qi Yan said today was true. He also wanted to live in a dream.

But... no, he is very greedy, he wants to weave a web, and in the end, Qi Yan can only be with him, whether he likes it or not.

But now he had to face the Chu family first.

Qi Yan was also too busy these days. Mr. Li's son was investigated for tax evasion, and he completely gave up cooperating with Mr. Li.

There is still one month left in the bet with his grandfather. If he cannot turn a profit, he will have to marry Shen Yongyan.

Qi Yan felt a chill when he thought of Shen Yongyan.

Especially today, I heard it is Grandpa Sui Xiangsong's birthday, and Shen Yongyan will definitely be there.

Originally, my eldest brother would accompany my grandpa on such occasions, but this year I had to let him come along.

Qi Yan felt that it was similar to his own, so he waited until he got off work before slowly driving over.

As soon as he arrived, everyone's eyes were focused on Qi Yan.

Qi Yan looked confused, feeling like everyone was plotting against him.

Is today the Hongmen Banquet?

Not far away, a menacing old man walked over.

Wearing Tang suit and long gown.

"Sui... Hello, Mr. Sui." Qi Yan immediately greeted him warmly.

"Okay, that's great." Mr. Sui patted Qi Yan's shoulder gently: "Young people are scary, they look like humans and dogs."

Qi Yan immediately became vigilant.

This is obviously looking for trouble!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.8K 10
This is a Sasunaru fanfiction. What if naruto give birth to Boruto and Menma but one of them got taken away and Sasuke didn't know that naruto give...