The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

7

556 23 5
By LiannQ

Chu Ze's cold and blunt tone made Sui Xiangsong at a loss.

This year, Chu Ze has been docile, like a kitten.

No matter how insulting he was, he just smiled.

But Chu Ze, who couldn't be driven away no matter what, seemed to be a different person, and he didn't even say anything about moving.

It was only after he went to check that he found out that Chu Ze's grandmother had passed away three months ago.

Sui Xiangsong vaguely remembered that two days before Chu Ze left, he looked like he had something to say.

But that day, he was busy entertaining customers and ignored him. He also made a mistake and took a boy back from the club because he was drunk.

That night he just felt that the boy looked like Shen Jirong. Looking back today, he probably looked like Chu Ze.

"Last time I was drunk and that's why I took that boy home." Sui Xiangsong felt that he had explained himself and gave Chuze enough steps.

But he didn't expect that Chu Ze had no expression at all, and he didn't even bother to say anything to him.

Chu Ze didn't know what his mood was when he followed Xiang Song.

I don't know what Sui Xiangsong's mood was when he said this to him.

The clothes scattered on the floor, the boy's joyful voice, and the disgusting condoms...

Chu Ze felt sick to his stomach just thinking about it.

"You have done this, right?" Chu Ze looked at Sui Xiangsong indifferently.

"If you feel this makes you uncomfortable, then I apologize." Sui Xiangsong didn't like Chu Ze looking at him with such an expression.

Chu Ze found it funny, why did this man think that after trampling on other people's sincerity, he should be forgiven with an apology.

How disgusting!

Moreover, he knew that Qi Yan had been squatting on the balcony for a long time, and he must disassociate himself from following Xiang Song.

Just as he was about to speak, a black object fell down and hit Sui Xiangsong on the head accurately.

Taking a closer look, he saw a pair of black underwear with blue trim.

In an instant, Chu Ze looked at Sui Xiangsong speechless.

Sui Xiangsong pulled off the thing on his head and saw that it was a pair of underwear. He immediately exploded: "Who? Who is it?"

Qi Yan, who was standing on the balcony and realized it, immediately squatted down to avoid being discovered. .

Qi Yan felt heartbroken when he thought that those underwear cost five hundred yuan.

"Come out!" Sui Xiangsong became even more angry when he couldn't find the perpetrator.

Qi Yan planned to pretend to be dead and climbed all the way from the balcony into the living room.

Even if they find him, they will definitely be blown away by the wind.

At this time, Chu Ze secretly glanced at the third floor and showed a smile.

Sui Xiangsong only focused on losing his temper. When he turned around, Chu Ze had already left.

He couldn't just rush up and knock on the door, he still wanted the face.

"Boss, do you think we should go back first?" The driver was standing aside.

Big drops of rain fell from the sky, hitting the car with a crashing sound.

Sui Xiangsong felt unwilling, but had no choice but to grit his teeth and throw his underwear to the ground.

"Go back first." Although the underwear smelled obviously of soap, Sui Xiangsong still felt dirty.

After returning home, be sure to wash it thoroughly from top to bottom.

At six o'clock in the evening, Qi Yan received Chu Ze's feeding on time.

"Do you want to eat together?" Usually Chu Ze would pack his own meal in a lunch box and take it back early the next morning.

Today, Chu Ze came down directly with two plates of food.

"No, can't you?" Chu Ze showed a lonely expression.

Qi Yan immediately changed his mind and said, "Yes, of course. What I mean is that if we eat together, I can cook the rice first."

Every time he sees Chu Ze showing such an expression, it feels like he is bullying others. .

"Okay." Chu Ze smiled slightly.

Qi Yan's heart trembled. Do you really want to have dinner together in the future?

"I don't actually need you to cook." The crematorium for his wife has begun, and Qi Yan really doesn't want to get involved.

Chu Ze seemed not to have heard, and said with a smile: "I made pickled fish today. You said you wanted to eat it last time." "

Yes..." I ate the pickled fish made by Chu Ze last time, and it was really a masterpiece. Qi Yan was greedy for nothing.

Qi Yan was eating deliciously when Chu Ze suddenly said: "Next time, remember to cook."

"...Okay." Qi Yan had to compromise once again.

Now let him eat those takeaways, and he won't be able to eat them at all.

"Are you okay?" In order to avoid Chu Ze's misunderstanding, Qi Yan said quickly: "I mean you always carried your lunch box out to eat before. Are you working part-time?" "I work in the

biology laboratory." Chu Ze said slightly A smile.

"Then you're not going now?" Qi Yan really didn't want to become disabled.

"Recently, the laboratory has recruited assistants, and I am also preparing to sprint for the college entrance examination." Chu Ze explained while secretly watching Qi Yan's reaction.

It was obvious that Sui Xiangsong had been hit with his underwear just now, but now this man was clearly rejecting him.

During these days, he had not dared to get too close to Qi Yan. Whenever he got close to Qi Yan, he would run faster than a rabbit.

"That's good. You're smart and you skipped a grade in studying." Qi Yan felt that he was also good at studying.

The purpose of his previous life was not to make money early. He might have gone all the way to get a Ph.D. and would not have dropped out of graduate school.

In a sense, seeing Chu Ze is like seeing the original self.

"You know my past very well." Chu Ze stared at Qi Yan faintly.

"Hmm..." He accidentally said what was in the book, and Qi Yan secretly cursed himself for being quick to talk.

"Because of Shen Jirong?" Chu Ze asked.

"...It has nothing to do with Shen Jirong." Qi Yan replied.

"Then can I think that you want to get to know me?" Chu Ze looked at Qi Yan with a deeper look.

"...Hmm." Qi Yan couldn't find a good explanation, so he could only muddle through.

A touch of tenderness appeared in Chu Ze's eyes: "What do

you want to eat tomorrow?" "I'll eat whatever you do." During this period of time, Qi Yan remembered that he didn't seem to have paid living expenses.

He immediately took out his mobile phone and transferred three thousand yuan: "I will pay you for food every month from now on."

"Will you pay it every month?" Chu Ze wanted to refuse, but Qi Yan always avoided him.

So he had no choice but to accept the money, hoping to have a deeper bond and interaction with Qi Yan.

"Yes, I'll give it every month." According to the market price, the price of a meal for an aunt is about two thousand yuan, which is just salary.

So for three thousand yuan, no matter how you look at it, you have taken advantage of it.

Qi Yan was complacent, lying on the sofa and reading the news on his mobile phone.

"What kind of fruit do you eat?" Qi Yan asked loudly to Chu Ze in the kitchen.

"Do you want to eat fruit?" Chu Ze finished packing and then walked out while adjusting his sleeves.

"Are you going out to buy something?" Qi Yan looked at the heavy rain outside. Not only did it not stop, but it felt like it was getting heavier and heavier.

"There's nothing in your kitchen. I'll go to the supermarket outside the community." Chu Ze took an umbrella and was about to go out.

When Qi Yan heard this, his heart skipped a beat.

Does this mean you want to cook here in the future?

But it doesn’t make sense when you think about the food expenses of 3,000 yuan and having to use other people’s water, electricity and gas.

Now Qi Yan was in trouble...

Chu Ze had not been out for two minutes when the heavy rain turned into a torrential rain.

It was as if the sky had been leaked.

Qi Yan stood on the balcony and looked towards the entrance of the community.

The rain was so heavy that I couldn't see the road. I could only vaguely see a black car driving into the community.

Sui Xiangsong was drunk. He desperately called Chu Ze's number, only to find that he had been blocked.

When he returned to the villa drunk two days ago, no one greeted him. There was nothing in the empty house.

In the past, Chu Ze would always give him a glass of honey water at this time.

Looking at the floor-to-ceiling windows washed by the heavy rain, the scenery outside can no longer be seen clearly, and the rain faintly forms a person's face.

But the man looked indifferent.

Sui Xiangsong suddenly realized that he had Chu Ze in his heart, and he wanted to give each other another chance.

I also want to hear Chu Ze say that he likes me again.

"Chu Ze, let's talk, okay?" Sui Xiangsong shouted from downstairs.

Unfortunately, the lights on the second floor were dim. He knew that Chu Ze must be avoiding him.

"Chu Ze!" He yelled and was drowned in the heavy rain. He still got no response. Sui Xiangsong became anxious.

"If you don't want to see me, I will always stand here waiting for you." Sui Xiangsong refused to leave, but he just asked the driver to hold an umbrella for him.

Qi Yan estimated that Chu Ze would soften up after seeing this.

Chasing his wife at the crematorium is only ten chapters long, how else can he torture her...

As expected, Chu Ze came back after shopping and saw Sui Xiangsong.

"Chu Ze!" Sui Xiangsong also saw Chu Ze and ran up quickly.

"That's enough for you, what do you want to do?" In the heavy rain, half of Chu Ze's body was wet.

"I miss you." Sui Xiangsong was drunk. He just wanted to see the person in front of him.

The next scene is Chu Ze's struggle and Sui Xiangsong's entanglement.

There is a saying: Love is deep and rainy, and there are many towers in the mist.

It rained harder that day than the night Yiping asked for money.

Qi Yan couldn't hold it back and sang out.

Seeing Sui Xiangsong hugging him, Chu Ze quickly dodged away.

Qi Yan couldn't help but clap his hands.

Yes, feelings need to be stretched, and what you can't get will always be in turmoil.

If Sui Xiangsong could be tortured until he was submissive, that would be good for Chu Ze.

Don’t let it end in ten chapters.

Qi Yan got his wish when he saw Chu Ze push Sui Xiangsong away and leave without looking back.

Sui Xiangsong rushed forward and took Chu Ze's hand.

"Alas..." Qi Yan sighed, as expected, only when you lose something do you know how to cherish it.

At this time, it depends on whether Chu Ze can hold on.

Chu Ze stopped and turned around slowly. At the same time, Qi Yan's heart became nervous.

"Get away!" Chu Ze pushed Sui Xiangsong to the ground.

Perfectly showing the other side of a weak person.

Qi Yan shouted in his heart that he did a good job.

Although it’s different from the book, it’s still very enjoyable!

This is more exciting than watching TV shows.

The little white flower rushes forward and defeats the big scumbag!

At this moment, he just wanted to wave a flag and shout, and when he was excited, he pulled over the shirt that had been washed but not yet dried.

Unexpectedly, there was a pair of black underwear wrapped under the shirt.

Taking advantage of its own color, the underwear hidden in the heavy rain and night can cover its ears and steal the bell. Just like its comrades during the day, it can accurately strike the same position of the enemy.

Of course, it is slightly better than its comrades because it is open and can perfectly cover the head and eyes.

"Who is it again?" Sui Xiangsong roared again.

Qi Yan quickly hid.

It’s all because they like to be lazy and use the washing machine to wash clothes without distinguishing between inside and outside, and regardless of color!

....

The author has something to say:

Little Pants: Come and praise me, I have made meritorious deeds twice!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 562 35
‧₊˚. 𝙄 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 „ ♡ ୨୧ various boynextdoor reactions & oneshots . dearbomi | 2024 シ
42.2K 582 20
My name is jaune DOWNFALL after getting my transcripts were exposed my life went downhill I was kicked out of beacon academy and disowned by my famil...
366K 9.8K 57
(Under heavy editing) Transferring to a new school, in the middle of the school year, more specific in the month of October. Catching the eyes of two...