his rose || aegon ii targarye...

Od tooluvv

Aegon Targaryen x OC character. (under editing) #1 in #aegontargaryen #1 in #aegoniitargaryen Reina Tyrell... Více

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's note
Happy Ending

Chapter 29

1.3K 33 5
Od tooluvv

two months later.

Reina is walking through the halls of the Keep, when suddenly the world begin to spin around her.

She stops and puts a hand over her forehead, leaning against the wall. Her breathing is heavy as she tries to calm her nerves.

She continues walking, her sight becoming blurry with each step she takes.

"My Princess, are you alright?" the voice makes her flinch and her panic grows. He was supposed to be in that damn cell...not wandering around on the Keep's halls.

She looks up and meets the sick brown eyes. His smirk makes her feel uneasy and she continues walking, not paying attention to the man.

"I wish to talk, Reina." he exclaims, grabbing her hand.

"We have nothing to talk." she replies, trying to control her anger.

"Will you be at my trial?" he asks, letting go of her.

"Trail?" Reina asks, his question making her confused.

"Tommorow. Like the one you had." Larys replies, making sure to touch a sensitive topic with his answer.

"I would be delighted to see you get punished for what you did! You sick bastard-" she lunges at him, despite her painful headache. Someone grabs her arm, stopping her from what she intended to do.

"Let the King decide his punishment, sister." Aemond whispers in her ear, pulling her behind him. "My Lord. You should enjoy your last moments alive and not disturb by dear sister-in-law. What will happen if my brother will hear of this, hm?" he turns to the crippled man.

"My apologies." Larys bows in front of the prince, making Reina roll her eyes. She turns around and continues her walk towards her own chambers, ignoring the fact that her head is spinning and her hands tremble from fear.

"I should have ripped his tongue out!" she exclaims, glaring at her brother-in-law.

Aemond laughs and pats her shoulder, "Too bad you did not get to do it."

She grabs his arm, for support. "I do not feel well..."

"What is wrong?" he asks, alarmed at the way her face pales with every second that passes.

She tries to answer, but her mouth is dry, black spots filling her vision. She can barely hear him anymore. The faint murmur of his voice pleading her to breath.

And then everything becomes dark. She faints, Aemond trying to catch her before she hits the floor. "Ser Criston! Ser Arryk! Somebody help her!"

•••

Aegon paces slowly back and forth across his brother's room and mutters, "How did this happen?" He grips his hands tightly together and stares ahead.

"Do you think she has an illness?" he asks, turning his head towards Aemond.

"I am sure she is healthy."

"Then why did she faint?" he asks, growing more anxious as the time passes.

"Maybe Larys made her feel unwell." Aemond says, resting on one of the cushions.

"Larys? What does he have to do with this? He is rotting in the dungeons." Aegon exclaims, confused by his brother's words.

"I would not be so sure about it." the younger man says, sipping from his wine cup.

Aegon looks over Aemond and pauses his pacing to reply "Why would you think he had anything to do with this?"

"He was released today, before his trial. I have heard yelling and I have interfered. Larys was disturbing your wife." his brother explains.

He gets very angry at the news of Larys near his wife. His fists tighten and he looks at Aemond, his violet eyes boring into his brother's.

"Where is he now?" Aegon asks, his tone turning threatening.

Aemind shrugs, "I do not really know, brother."

"That man was near her again? How could father allow this?! After what he put her through?" he says, rage engulfing him.

"Did he touch her?" Aegon's breathing becomes shallow, he grips his fists tightly, turning pale as ice as a shiver of fury sweeps through him.

"Did he touch her?" he repeats, shouting this time.

"Stop yelling." Aemond rolls his eyes and covers his ears, "I do not know that either. When I arrived, she was charging at him."

"Charging at him?!" he exclaims. "Why in seven hells would she charge at him?!"

Aegon breathes heavily, trying to calm down his anger, "I swear...if I hear that he did touch her...I will cut his hands off myself!"

The maester opens the door slowly and nods towards the two men. "My Prince, your wife is awake and she has some news."

"News?" Aegon asks, worried and scared about what Reina will tell him. Aemond pats his shoulder and smiles at him.

"I am sure they are happy news."

Aegon is left there dumbfounded, watching his brother leave the room and the maester waiting patiently for him to move from the place he had been sitting in for the past few minutes.

He breathes out and nods towards the maester, thanking him for his services before he makes his way towards their chambers, where his wife is resting in.

•••

Reina looks up, alarmed, when she hears the doorknob. She sighs when she sees the silver haired man entering.

"Aegon." she smiles, fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you alright?" he cups her face in his hands and inspects her face, in sign of anything wrong.

"Yes, I am." Reina smiles and moves so that he can sit on the bed.

"Did he touch you?" Aegon asks, anger coursing through his veins, remembering his conversation with Aemond.

"Who?" she frowns in confusion, gripping his hand in hers.

"Larys...Aemond told me he is out." he sighs, rubbing her knuckles. "What did he want?"

"He wanted to apologise." the woman scoffs.

"That bastard-" he grips her hand, feeling angrier than ever, "I am going to kill him."

Reina's eyes widen at her husband's words, finding it really strange for him to act this way. He hates Larys, she knows that. She also knows that he will do anything to protect her from him, but the threat makes her feel scared for his own safety.

"No. He will be punished, his trial is tomorrow. He wanted to make peace before he will suffer the consequences." she reassures him, trying to convince him that what he is implying is not a good thing to do.

"How could I let him live, Reina?! After what he did to you?!" he runs a hand through his hair, feeling exasperated.

"Listen to me-"

"You did not listen to me when I told you to let me think about a way to punish your father and brother. You stole Sunfyre and killed them! You did what you want without listening once to my words! Why should I listen to you now?" he shouts, letting go of her hands.

She looks down, sighing in defeat. Reina knows that his words are justified. That he has every right to be angry at her for not listening to his advice when she should have.

"You are right. I have no right to order you around." she mumbles, her voice barely a whisper.

"What news did you have to tell me?"

"News?" Reina looks up at him and then she realises what he means.

"The maester told me you have news." his voice is hard and he becomes unpatient with her.

"I have no news. None other than that I am fine." she lies, trying to not let the tears fall from her eyes, trying not to seem weak in front of him.

"Good. I will see you tonight." he bends down, kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

Reina remains there, staring at the wooden door, lost in her own thoughts. She decided that she will hide the fact that a child is growing in her womb until he will not be mad at her anymore.

She is too afraid that he will not want this child, even though she had seen the way he treats their son. How much he loves Aelon.

"Gods..." she whispers, running a hand through her red hair.

Her mind is filled with worries and the worst case scenarios. She is worried that he will act without thinking and he will be punished for it.

Reina caresses gently her belly, smiling looking at it. She hopes that this child will be a girl. A daughter...a beautiful daughter that will have her hair and eyes.

A daughter she will not sell for marriage, like her father sold her for some worthless gold.

•••

Late at night, Aegon comes back. Reina opens her eyes and waits for him to speak first. The smell of wine hits her nostrils and she closes her eyes again, pretending to be asleep. Not wanting to deal with her drunk husband. She had not seen him drunk since their first days together.

"Reina...my sweet girl..." he slurs, falling on his back on the soft mattres. He runs a hand on her back, covered in her silk nightgown.

"My sweet rose..." Aegon continues mumbling praises and compliments, which makes Reina feel loved. She knows that he means them, even though he is drunk.

"I apologise for drinking again...I should have not get drunk...but it was the only thing that stopped me from cracking that bastard's skull open..." his words are gentle and his hand continues rubbing the small of her back, playing with the material.

She tries to not make any noise that would make him realise that she is not asleep.

"I know you are not sleeping..." he whispers, turning on his side, "Your breathing is...is different when...you..sleep."

"Please...love. Turn around so I can see that beautiful face of yours..." he pleads her, "I know I am drunk and you hate me when I am drunk..."

She almost chuckles. How could she ever hate him? Drunk or not. How could she hate the only person who stood by her side and made her feel worthy?

"I do not hate you when you are drunk..." she mumbles, making him laugh and kiss the back of her neck.

"Will you turn around now?"

The woman sighs and finally turns around, looking at his beautiful face and sparkling eyes. His face is tear stained and she wipes a tear that fall from his lilac eyes.

"I love you..." he smirks drunkenly at her, making her chuckle. She pecks his lips and he pulls her closer by her waist, kissing her more deeply. She can taste the sweet wine on his tongue as his lips fight against her own.

"I love you too.." she pulls away and groans as he feels the lack of her lips on his.

"Aegon..." Reina whispers, brushing a strand of his hair from his forehead.

"Mhm?"

"I am with child." she confesses, making him open his eyes and sit up abruptly.

"What?" he asks, shaking his head, trying to understand what she says. He begins to sober up only by hearing the words that leave her mouth.

"I did have news today...I am pregnant. In two moons."

His eyes water and his breathing becomes heavy.

"Are you mad?" she whispers, scared he will get angry and shout again at her.

"No...Reina...Oh, my love..." his voice cracks as he tries to tell her that the news made his heart explode with happiness. He breaks down, clinging to her body. Hugging her close, crying in her chest.

Aegon begins to sob uncontrollably, with his face buried between her soft breasts. She have not seen him like this before. And she begins to think that she did something wrong. Something that caused his sadness.

Moments pass and he begins to calm down, her nightgown now wet from his endless tears.

"Shhh..." she strokes his hair, trying to reassure him that everything is alright.

"Reina..." he mumbles as he lifts his head from her chest, looking into her green eyes. His face is red and a weak smile forms on his plump lips.

"You have made me so happy right now..." he confesses, making her sigh in relief. Reina laughs upon hearing his words.

"I hope we have a daughter. So I can spoil her and be the best father that ever existed in the whole Westeros." Aegon rambles.

"I hope she will be a daughter too..."

"Oh gods...how I love you..." he kisses her, roughly. She grips his hair in her hands, sinking into the sheets.

He continues kissing her, his mouth wandering all over her neck and body. He sees the tear stained gown and rips it open, making her gasp.

Aegon smirks, seeing her red cheeks, before throwing the remains of it on the floor.

He kisses her belly and his palms caresses her hips.

His mouth returns to hers, their tongues fighting for dominance. She moans in his mouth, making him grip her waist.

The sounds that leaves her lips echoing through the whole room, if not in the whole Red Keep. He makes sure that Larys hears them, he makes sure that bastard knows how good he makes her feel. Reina is his and he is hers. No one and nothing can tear them apart.

Their souls are tied together by a strong string that could never break. Are they not?

A/n: I'm sorry for not writing smut, but I'm not good at it...I suck at writing that kind of scenes. I hope you like the chapter!! and love you all and thx for all the votes, views and comments.💋💋 you have no idea how happy you make me when you comment on my story! stay safe!! ly.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

94.6K 2.5K 34
"Let us raise our cups to this Farce!" Spoke Princess Aemma loud, she had gotten to her feet, a false smile ejected onto her features, she raised her...
63K 3.8K 48
Baelon Targaryen lives! Aemma Arryn was promised by her grandmother that she would never marry without love and only when she wished. While her cousi...
35.5K 1.2K 44
As the granddaughter of an exiled Targaryen, Viserra has always craved connection to those who also share the blood of the dragon. Summoned from Esso...
6.3K 226 8
Rhaella Targaryen had never been sure of much in her life. Unsure of her heritage, unsure of who she was, etc. But there was one thing or person that...