💘💘TOGETHER FOREVER 💘💘

By malecfanstories

It's my first story. I lost all my datas and I just recover it.. So if you found any gramtical mistakes in it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 38
Chapter 33
Chapter 39
Chapter 34
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 35
Chapter 42
Chapter 36
Chapter 43
Chapter 37
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(Epilogue 💞)

Chapter 84

25 4 0
By malecfanstories

💖Chapter 84 💖

Magnus :you're not going to leave that topic right??

Alec :no!!! I am not!!! because I know you are not the hook up kind of person (he waves his hand in the air) so I want to know the one, who attracted you?

Magnus lost in Alec's expressive eyes and his way of talking.. Even he fall in love with the way he breath.. He looked at him like he was seeing him for the first time..

Alec:magnus!!magnus ! Back to earth!!! (he waved his hand again)

Magnus cleared his throat and sat on the dinning table… while alec sat opposite to him… he got this courage to spill everything, atleast a event by event so alec can understand what they had in past…

Magnus:It's not a hookup.. It's mmmm!!! We both … I mean.. We… We were in relation….. (he couldn't complete the sentence, the knock in the door interrupted their conversation)

Alec:one sec.. (he walks towards the door, literally cursing the person behind the door and he want to break that persons nose right now)

Meanwhile magnus closed his face with his hand in frustration.. "Damm!!! This fucking door" he mumbled to himself

Alec :Davina??? What are you doing here??? (he asked confusingly)

Davina :you haven't came to work today

. You didn't respond to my texts and calls so I was worried… (she said concerndly)

Alec looked at her and Magnus back and forth… magnus looks at her and alec suspiciously..

Davina :what??? are you gonna invite me in or not??? (she asked smiling at magnus too)

Alec :i am sorry.. Come in (he chukled and let her in)

Magnus stood from the chair and smiled at her.. "Hey!!!!"he said waving his hand..

Alec :magnus.. wasn't feeling well so I took day off..

Dvaina :awee… you both care about each other… that's so nice about you two..

They both smiled nervously..

Magnus :coffee? Or tea??

Alec :it's coffee.. I will bring , you two sit and have a little chat .. I will be back…(on saying that alec ran to the kitchen "stupid Davina" he mumbled

Magnus nodded at alec " so you know what she likes ".he thought to himself and shook his head ..

Davina :how do you feel??

Magnus :good!!! (*until now * he thought to himself )

Davina :mmm.. Magnus!!! I like alec(magnus choked on nothing.. He coughed hard, so davina asked" you need some water??? "and magnus replies as" no")

Magnus :continue…

Davina : I know He like me too, it's clear the way he cares but we didn't talk about it.. I think he is worried about you.. Like what you say or what you think about him..

Magnus gulped twice.. Only he know how heavy his heart right now… he tried to process everything Davina said..

Davina :I don't know clearly …maybe I think he is worried about Maryse…and What about your upcoming wedding??? It looks like he need time to explore the thing between us.. I know His condition, so I don't want to pressure him now..

Magnus eyes were getting blurred..

Magnus :are you sure.. He like you?? Because he always cares about everyone around him(he asked to make sure the situation)

Davina :yes.. I am sure. I know the difference ..(she said confidently)

Magnus :then okay.. I want him to be happy.. He have been through a lot… If things get complicated because of me then i will leave I promise… (his voice was clearly broken)

Alec :what promise??? (he asked when he interrupted in middle of the conversation)

Davina :nothing.. I said that I like you and you are taking too much to express your side… (she giggled)

Alec :what?? (his gaze shift to magnus who is smiling politely on looking at them)

Alec felt that pain.. "So you didn't feel anything about me, then why am I the only one getting this kinda feeling magnus?" he thought and looked him like a lost puppy..

Magnus :I will be back /!! (he said and left without saying a word.. He locked the bathroom door and opened the tap to mute his sound.. He closed his mouth to muffle his voice… he didn't cry much because he knew something like this Will happen in future… so he calmed himself down by saying "don't!!!! Don't cry magnus… Alec didn't say that he had feelings for her.. " he mumbled to himself, he took sometime to get Back to normal…

Meanwhile alec

Alec :What did you just tell him.??

Davina :I said we both like each other and I asked him to help me .. (she said playfully)

Alec :what??? Davina..I…. I like you but not in that way.. I like you as a person.. There is nothing more than that (he is really angry and he don't want to take it now )

Davina : alec!!!! Relax.. I just said you need time to think, and I know you like me the way I do…if you don't want it then I am not gonna force you.at least we should try.. . Okay!! (she said trying to hold alec's cheeks)

Alec closed his eyes to control his anger but he didn't know Davina is going to hold his cheeks… magnus entered at the right moment… which looks like Davina caressing alecs cheeks and alec is leaning into her touch by closing his eyes… he didn't took a minute before Davina hand touches alec's cheeks "ALEXANDER !!!" he shouted from the guest room doorway… Davina jumped a little on hearing that.."jezzz!!! magnus" rolled her eyes at magnus.. But Alec just opened his eyes and looked at Magnus…

Magnus didn't know what got into him… He Couldn't take it, that someone else caressing his husband's cheeks… may be it's too much for him to hold… and then he realizes he embarrassed them

Magnus :I am…. I am.. Sorry for interrupting (he said looking away)

Alec :interrupting what??? (alec asked confusingly, this person doesn't know what's going on)

Magnus :it's nothing.. I got to go.. I have an emergency call…

Alec :wait!!! we were talking about something?? (he tried to stop him)

Magnus :I will be back soon alec.. We will talk later (he said and didn't talk much, he left all of sudden)

Alec :wait!!! You are not well… (before he could complete magnus walked away from the loft..)

Alec closed his eyes in anger

Alec : Davina!!! leave .. We will talk tomorrow.. (he said looking at the floor)

Davina :it's okay … I think he is busy with work

Alec :he is always busy!! … (he said on looking at the doorway)

"you both are wired" She siad and patted alec's shoulder, she left with a smile in her face

"i took day off for you and you left me all alone for your work.. Very good… what an idiot I am" he cursed himself…

Magnus couldn't walk much. He sat on the wooden chair in the parking 

he saw Davina leaving the apartment in the next 5 minutes… he closed his eyes cursing himself… "you ruined everything magnus!! Why do you just shout??Why can't you control your emotions??? What if Alec likes her too?? You interrupted them like an idiot… this Alec didn't know what's going on, so why can't he let him live his life???" he cursed by hitting his forehead with his fist. he comforts himself by thinking that somewhere inside in his head, his alec is screaming to get him back.. He can hear his Alexander begging him to not give up on him… so he took an hour to get himself back.. And walk back to the loft..

Once he opened the door, Alec was sitting on the couch working on this laptop.. Magnus knows he will be mad by now.. "alec!!!" he whispered enough alec to hear it… but alec didn't respond in return.. He is busy in working

Magnus :I know you are mad at me!!! I am sorry it's a work call.. (he couldn't finish it)

Alec :It's okay.. I am just a fool to take a day off for you and you just walked away… you must be busy.. I understand (he took his laptop and walked towards the bedroom but Magnus stopped him with his wrist..)

Magnus :alec!!! I am sorry.. I can make it up to you..

Alec :you don't get it.. Do you??? You were sick and I wanted you to take a rest but you just…(he trailed off) you know what..let's don't argue.. You go and do your work or sleep (he slammed the door shut)

Magnus :Alec, don't be stubborn with a sick person… (he faked his cough from the other side.)

Alec clicked his tongue and smiled at Magnus' statement .. He opens the door to see Magnus holding his chest and faking his cough like an old man…

Alec rolled his eyes while pressing his lips hard like a thin line not to smile.. He took Magnus' ear in between his fingers and twisted it hard "don't do dramas… you hear me!! .. Since when did you start to do this much drama" he said, still twisting his ears and slapping his shoulder…

Magnus :behave man!!! Show some mercy on me (he said holding alec's hand by stopping him from slapping him)

Alec :idiot!!! (he let magnus ear go)

Magnus laughed in between complaining.. "asshole!!" he said walking towards the couch rubbing his ear…

Alec :same goes to you..( He took the remote from the couch which is buried under magnus ass.. He rolled him and took the remote.. he sat next to him, without a gap.. He literally placed half of his leg in magnus lap in a folded manner and his elbow supported on his shoulder … Magnus smiles wide on looking at that.. Alec noticed magnus reaction)

Alec :what???

Magnus :nothing!! (he shrugged) is it an offense to smile on nothing… (he connected the video games plug and throw one control panel on alec's hand)

Alec :it's not an offense it's called you are mental health issues l.. (he kicked his elbow on magnus shoulder and connected the wires of his and magnus control panel ..) okay start…

They were playing seriously. It's kinda a racing game .. Magnus pushed Alec away when he was about to lose to alec and alec always disconnected magnus' plug when he was about to lose to Magnus.. The whole loft is filled with their laughing bad curses after so many days . They both had already landed on the floor mattress....

their phones were on the teapoy,both of the phones rang at the same time.. One shows Dan and other shows Davina.. They both rolled their eyes on seeing each other's phone… They both flip their phone and continue with their game, with a hidden smile on their face… they don't want to know what will happen tomorrow, where they go from here..all they know is they don't want this night to end..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 55
Hey, this is my first fan fiction about Malec. I don't own any of the characters. English is not my first language, so I may have mistakes, I would a...
29.5K 2.3K 123
Simple Malec (Au)
2.4K 337 20
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
1K 216 27
Hi readers...!! This is my 1st story.... It is a horror based and this story will be a very short one.... The story is fully out of my imagination...