[DOTS Y/n x Shi Jin] Always B...

redmelon12 tarafından

Han Y/n is the daughter of Han Sung Dae, the chairman of the Haesung group, and the half-sister of Han Seok W... Daha Fazla

PART 1: Uruk - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
PART 2: SEOUL - Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PART 3: War - Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
PART 4: Final Steps - Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Special episode 1
Special episode 2
Special episode 3
Sequel Announcement

Chapter 23

328 16 0
redmelon12 tarafından

Y/n's pov

[past, 4 years ago]

'Now you're saying you don't want to get together with me? After everything?' You hear your angry half-brother through the bug connecting you and Mo Yeon as you sip a glass of champagne, everyone else socialising to expand their business around you. 

'Everything is already done. I didn't expect this, director.' You hear her say, and you put your glass down on the table, leaving for Han Seok Won's office. 

'Well done. I'm on my way.' You say as you hear her signal, Mo Yeon still conversing with Han Seok Won. 

'I just wanted us to go slower.' You hear Mo Yeon say, your lips curling as you already hear Han Seok Won's ears perking up. 

'She's leading you on into a trap.' You say sarcastically into your earpiece, Mo Yeon laughing along with Han Seok Won, but for different reasons. 

'Then shall we?' Han Seok Won replies, and you hear rustling through the bug, as you make your feet move faster through the corridor to his office. 

'I thought we agreed to move on slowly.' Mo Yeon says in a worried voice back just as you burst open the door, Mo Yeon sighing in relief at seeing you. Han Seok Won looks up at you irritatedly from inches away from Mo Yeon, scanning you up and down. 

'You're doing your dirty habit again? Behave yourself. People are here.' You say blandly to Han Seok Won, him fuming as he holds his forehead. 

'She's the one who said-'

'I told you, I don't want to do this with you just now.' Mo Yeon says, her looking towards you for approval. 

'You keep following her around and it doesn't look good to other people. Imagine the word goes out that you've been forcing yourself onto people at work. Especially when your investment presentation is next week.' You say to Han Seok Won as you step closer, buttoning his blazer. He glares down at you looking livid, his hands trembling at his sides. 

'It's- you- staged everything?' He shouts at your face, and you simply wipe his saliva off of your cheek. 

'You always blame everything on me. Even your own faults. She's a guest I brought. She was missing and I knew she would be here.' You reply as he throws your hands away from his clothes, Mo Yeon hesitantly coming to stand beside you. 

'Now get back out there, and watch your step.' You say, Han Seok Won fuming as he grabs the both of you, shoving you out of the door. 

Taking out your earpiece, you hide it in your blazer, crossing your arms next to Mo Yeon. 

'You really think that'll take down him and his father?' Mo Yeon says as she catches her breath, looking at your neutral face. 

'No. This is nothing. You pay some money to the press and police, they get away with it. I'm just annoying him.' You reply, Mo Yeon still looking confused. 

'So then what's your plan?' She asks, her eyes turning glassy as she takes the earbud out. 

'Creating small noises until he's on the edge of a cliff.' You say blankly, biting your thumb nail as you feel Mo Yeon stare at you. 'And then I will give him a final push to the point of no return. When that happens, all the small noises will come back at once. Snowballing until he's fallen down the cliff.' You reply, looking back to Mo Yeon.

'If you're going to do this, you'll have to be a bit more braver. Remember, my revenge design is a long term plan. You'll be doing more than this.' You say, leading the both of you back downstairs to the lobby. 

[present]

'I thought you were so scary back then.' Mo Yeon says as she recalls the time where you told her to plant a wiretap in his office, the news outlets going crazy over his behaviour the next day and causing his presentation to flop. 

'That's already been four years.' You say, toying a glove of diamonds in your hands as you wait for the bloodtests to come back. 

'So, how far are we on this plan?' She asks, and you look up to the other side of the room. 

'I don't know.' You reply quietly, Mo Yeon's gaze focusing on you. 'Our plans have been on pause since we landed here. I'll have to first make out of here alive. Then observe him for a little while on what he's been up to when we get back.' You say, Mo Yeon sighing as she looks down on her lap. 

'The test results are out. The virus is one of the Marburg classification, type 3.' You both look towards the door as you hear Sergeant Seo's voice, Captain Yoo standing behind him. The nurse next to them opens the door, taking your arm, and puts a fabric bracelet with a green negative label. You turn to see Mo Yeon, the nurse in a mask apologetically tying a red plus sign around her wrist. 

'So it's me.' You hear her say, her eyes looking up at you as they water. 

Shi Jin's pov

I watch Dr. Han walk closer to Dr. Kang, slowly putting her arms around her friend, Dr. Kang suppressing her tears. 

'You should leave. You could get infected.' Dr. Kang says as her voice breaks, trying to pull away from Dr. Han.

'You remember when I said I protect my people til the end, right? You're not going to die.' Dr. Han replies, Dr. Kang biting her lips as she buries her face into her shoulder. 

'Dr. Han, you have to leave now.' The nurse says as they pull away, leading her outside. I stop my hand from reaching out to her as she comes out, the corners of her lips arching up although I see the concern in her eyes. 

'Well. First, we need to test everyone in the hospital for the virus. And separate people into two wards depending on the results.' She says, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. 

'They're on it. Daniel called the US medical base for the medicine and United Nations tested everyone else who came into contact with Mr. Jin. Don't worry.' I reply, Dr. Han nodding before holding up a glove of diamonds. 

'And this, I believe you have to give it to the Korean military?' She asks, reaching her hand over to me. I take the diamonds, feeling odd to think that people chose Dr. Han's worth and reduced it to ten diamonds. 

'I'll keep them safe.' I reply, leading her towards the ward. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the entire base was on quarantine, nobody was allowed to leave or come in except to test their blood and to move between medical bases. The medicube wards were also separated into two after the tests for the rest of us had been released. Most, including the entire group of soldiers tested negative, but still had a few patients who had been infected.  

I stare at Dr. Han administering medicine to the patients, remembering about the M3 virus she told me earlier. With type 3 being the most dangerous, it had a fatality rate of 50%.  

'Until the cure comes, we can only reduce the symptoms.' Dr. Han says as she puts back the thermometer after taking Dr. Kang's temperature despite her saying that she feels fine. 

'How long until they come?' Dr. Han asks as she looks at me on the other side of the bed. 

'They are preparing it. It should come in two days at maximum.' I reply, watching her brush her hair off of her face. 

'What if I can't get into that 50% before the cure comes?' Dr. Kang says as she pulls her knees closer to herself on the bed, wiping her tears. Dr. Han turns back to her, standing next to the bed as she opens her mouth. 

'You have to trust me this time too.' She replies, offering tissues from the corner and handing them to Dr. Kang. 'Remember the time when you almost got caught eavesdropping on my father and Han Seok Won with me? You said they were going to kill you. But you're alive. Because I lied to them for you.' Dr. Han says as Dr. Kang nods her head, wiping her tears while breathing raggedly from crying. 

'You just have to trust your doctor. Now you're my patient.' Dr. Han says, turning to face me and gesturing to get outside. 

Y/n's pov

You take a seat next to Captain Yoo on the staircase outside, the night setting in already after a whole day of making quarantine work at the base. Staring at the sky, the stars are back up, all of them shining down to the earth in the navy violet sky. 

'You have to win this battle with the virus.' He says suddenly, turning to you with a bittersweet smile. 'Because just looking at you makes me want to hold your hand and hug you and kiss you.' He adds, watching you massage your shoulder. 

'You have the ability to say things in this situation?' You ask, your lips arching upwards as you tug your tense muscles. 

'Well, as always, when the situation is grim, you need some humour.' He replies, leaning onto his palms. 'Actually, I never asked for your blood type.' Captain Yoo asks again, and you turn your gaze back at him.

'My blood type? It's ()'. You reply, him looking disappointed. 

'Too bad. I can't transfuse my blood to you because we have a different type.' He says, his mischievous eyes looking back at you. 'My blood type is your ideal type.' He replies, his smile widening as he sees air leave your lips. 

'You seem happy with that.' He says, sitting up and leaning onto his lap. 

'Now whenever I feel at peace, I worry that it's going to go away.' You reply, looking down at the fountain pen between your fingers. 

'Well. Happiness comes and goes. But we survive off of those small happy memories.' Captain Yoo says, watching your fingers play with the lid of the pen. 

'Now that I have my short happy memory, I should go check on Dr. Kang.' You reply, standing up to leave. Just before he says goodbye, all the lights suddenly turns off, the medicube in the distance also goes dark. 

'Must be electricity again.' Captain Yoo says, him standing up as he sees the smile fade on your face. 

'Mr. Jin. He was on a life support machine.' You say, starting to run towards medicube, Captain Yoo following behind. Running through the corridor, you take a mask from the side, handing one to Captain Yoo as you enter the M3 ward, seeing Chi Hoon beside the bed as Mr. Jin trembles in seizure. 

'We have to administer sedatives.' He says as he pulls Mr. Jin's arm over with the syringe filled with medicine, and you try to hold his arm from stop trembling as Chi Hoon struggles to place the shot. 

'Hurry up.' You tell him as you take Mr. Jin's arm, securing it onto the bed. He glances at you, reaching his gloved hands to Mr. Jin's arm. But before you see him place the shot, you feel Captain Yoo pull you backward, and you lose grip on Mr. Jin. 

'Ya!' You shout as you see Mr. Jin lurch up, biting Chi Hoon's arm. Captain Yoo lets you go as he gets closer to Mr. Jin, trying to push him off of Chi Hoon. 

'I'm fine! You just go fix the electricity.' Chi Hoon says as he places a shot, Mr. Jin's teeth digging into his arm before he pushes him off of his skin. 

'He's still having cardiac arrest.' You say as Captain Yoo looks at you reaching the bed, putting your hands on top of each other, and starting to press down on Mr. Jin. 'You can go.' You tell Captain Yoo, and he glances at you for a second before he runs out of the door. 

Looking up at the heart monitor, you see the flat line, Chi Hoon coming to wait next to you as you feel your arms strain. He takes over, pumping the heart as Mr. Jin's torso moves up and down in rhythm. 

'Come on.' Chi Hoon says as you watch the sweat bead on his forehead, keeping your eyes on the heart monitor. 

'He's coming back.' You say as you see the graph return to the normal state, pulling Chi Hoon backward. He sighs as he steps back, the lights returning to the base and Mr. Jin starting to breathe stably once more. You sigh, pushing your hair back as Mr. Jin's stomach moves up and down steadily. 

'Ya! You two, are you okay?' You hear Nurse Ha's voice as she runs into the ward, seeing Chi Hoon's arm with teeth marks. He nods, and Nurse Ha leads him out to the other ward for treatment. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.5K 558 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
18.4K 1.4K 40
Eun Ha is American. Well, as American as a Korean born in Daegu could be. Raised in Arizona by a caring and gentle mother, and a stern but loving ste...
812 41 22
"So who is it this time Yoongi?" "Sir the name is Yi Y/N, or as we know her, fox the Mafia Queen." Jin spit out his coffee. "WHAT?!" "Yeji, whos next...
68.4K 1.9K 20
! I wrote this fanfic when I was 12, and when I was in my delulu, kpop era. Please forgive the errors.. ! This story is about a woman named y/n. Her...