Pokemon Queen of Pirates

By chu1luc

Monkey D Luffika was not expecting for her usual trip in the forest (left there by her grandpa) to lead to a... More

Information
Mt Colbo and Mountain Bandits
Explanations
Porchemy and Friendships
Memories
Becoming a Family pt 1
Becoming a Family pt2
Makino's and Garp's visit
Disguises
A little history....
Changes
Another visit from Garp
Memories
Romance Dawn
The first mate: Roranoa Zoro
Enter Nami
Enter Usopp
Counterattack
Vs. Kuro
To the Baratie
Foul-Play Krieg
Mihawk
Happy New Year! And....
'Invincible' Pearl
Vs Krieg! Wrath of a Queen
To Arlong Park
Cocoyashi Village
Deceit and Tears
vs Arlong Pirates
Aurora Kingdom palace pt 1
Aurora Kingdom Palace pt 2
Strawhat Becomes Known to the World
To Loguetown
Loguetown
Apis and the Calm Belt
Warship Island and a.....?!
To find Lost Island
The Return of Lost Island! The Final Battle!
Omake! Aristocrats
Entering the Grand Line! The Whale Laboon!
Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats
Whiskey Peak and Reuniting with an old Friend!
Filler Chapter: How WB crew learned of Luffy
Journey on Little Garden
To find a doctor! Arriving at Drum Island!
To Alabasta!
Siblings Reunite!
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 1
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 2
Aristocrats Photos
To Eramalu

The Fall of Drum Kingdom and a Crew's Doctor

669 31 5
By chu1luc

During her wait, Luffy and Eevee were awake as Sanji and Nami needed to be attended to for their well-being.

The raven took this time to look at her Pokémon, which consisted of Arcanine, Stoutland, Wyrdeer, Jynx, Eevee and Articuno.

Though a strange reindeer had a different way of hiding, watching them.

He was more focused on Wyrdeer who stood tall, mighty, and proud. He didn't look like any other reindeer he had seen.

Then Wyrdeer looked over at the odd reindeer and gave a friendly greeting.

That got Luffy's attention as she was feeding her Pokémon.

"Oh hello. Thank you again for helping out my friends. And it seems Wyrdeer has taken a liking to you." She smiled.

"Wyrdeer, is that his name? What kind of reindeer is he?" The odd reindeer said.

"He's a Wyrdeer, a unique species. There aren't many of them around these days due to few mountainous snowy terrains where they lived." Yukiko said. "Oh, I'm Luffy by the way. This is Eevee, Arcanine, Herdier, Blissey and Articuno."

"Eeve!"

"Bark!"

"Woof"

"Bliss."

"Scree scree!"

"Um, I'm Tony Tony Chopper." Chopper greeted but Bambi put him at ease with a gentle nudge.

--------------

Luffy decided to had Chopper lead her to the kitchen as she decided to make some Litwick Cocoa, Potato Chowder, and Ember Ginger Tea to warm up her friends.

She first went to check on Nami. Accompanying her was Eevee and Blissey.

"Hi, I see you're getting better." Luffy said as she saw her navigator awake, she gave Nami the Chowder.

Next thing she knew, Sanji ran after poor Chopper, leading to a wild chase.

"I see you have awoken," the old woman commented and chuckled, a witchy sound that went with her nose and nickname.

Luffy smiled as she looked over to the woman. "Thank you again, um..."

"I'm Kureha, but you may call me Doctorine. The secret of my youth?"

"No thanks, I didn't ask," Luffy said and looked at the woman who was smiling at her.

" I'm Luffy. You've met Nami as your female patient, and the one chasing Chopper was Sanji. Sorry about him."

"Don't think about it. I'm just surprised he has the energy to run at all," Doctorine said, placing her hand on her hip and grinning.

"He can be in a coma, put a girl within 10 feet, he'll roll over like a dog," Luffy said and laughed, Nami joining her and so did Doctorine.

"Ne, what is that Blue-nosed stuffed deer anyway?" Nami asked out of the blue. Luffy looked up to, curious herself.

"You wanna know, huh? His name's Chopper. And he's just a regular blue-nosed reindeer," Doctorine commented.

"But reindeer don't talk," Nami commented.

"There's one difference between him and any other reindeer," Doctorine said with a sad note in her voice. Luffy looked up at her, wondering what was so different about him.

"He ate the Hito-Hito no mi. He's a reindeer who's gained the abilities of a human. And I've pounded all of my medical skills into him."

Then Sanji and Chopper blew through again and Doctorine went after Sanji with swords she had materialized out of no where.

Luffy giggled. Doctorine reminded her of her grandmother and Auntie Tsuru when Garp got them too mad.

When Doctorine came back, Luffy spoke. "I'm glad we got here to you when we did. Nami fell sick after we left a prehistoric island."

"Prehistoric? Would that island be Little Garden?" Doctorine asked.

"Yes." Nami said.

"Well that would explain how you got sick." Doctorine said as she pulled Nami's shirt up and showed a very nasty looking shiner on her belly.

"What's...that?" Nami asked in surprise that she never notice it before.

"You were bitten by an insect called a Kesita; it's an infectious species of tick that inhabits hot, humid jungles. The disease begins when the insect bites and bacteria enter through its mouth, once inside, it incubated for five days causing the host immense pain. Symptoms include a fever over 40, widespread infection, Myocarditis, Arteritis and Encephalitis. It is a good thing you did come when you did. From the look of this wound I'm guessing it's about the third day...it is lucky that you got here now....two more days you've been dead. Even though the insect was supposed to be extinct a century ago, be lucky I still had an Antibiotic." after she concluded her explanation that made Nami gasp.

"Well anyway, the two of you along with your weird eyebrow friend are not going anywhere" she then pointed her finger at Nami.

"You were almost on the brink of death, and you're fever hasn't completely come down, you will remain in bed for three days. And the guy with weird eyebrow has severe hemorrhaging, six broken ribs, and a fractured spine. Either you are brave, or you brats wanted to die this bad, nobody leaves this place till they recovered or...die" Doctorine threaten them so that they can obey her command, but these two girls didn't flinch.

"You don't understand we can't stay here for three days" Nami protested.

"She's right, we're on hurry if we don't leave now then Vivi..." Luffy didn't get to finish it because Doctorine threw two small medical knives at the two but nearly missing it making the girls froze. But her Pokémon got into a protective stance.

"Like I said before none of you are going anywhere till you fully recovered and if any of you try to escape from here I'll hunt you down like animals and tie you up on the bed, do I make myself clear?" she said as she holds out another knife and scary look on her face like a real witch, Nami and Luffy cringed at the scary old lady and silently nodded.

-----------

During their stay, Luffy and the others learned of Chopper's sad story and that Wapol, the guy they encountered earlier was the king of this country until pirates attacked and he left to be a pirate like a coward.

But with Chopper losing his father and being treated like an outcast, Luffy really wanted to help him, especially Bambi and he quickly became attached to the little reindeer.

But then......

Chopper barged into the room with a serious look on his face.

"Doctorine! There's trouble!.............

Wapol is back!"

Doctorine just smiled. "Is he?'

Luffy looked out the window. "Him?! I thought I took care of him!"

-------------

Wapol laughed as he arrived to his castle.

"At last, I have returned! Now we can restore the Drum Kingdom!"

"Sire, there's something atop the castle!" One of his subjects said.

Wapol looked and spotted a flag. It was a jolly roger with sakura petals.

"What is that doing up there? Where is the flag of the Drum Kingdom?!" Wapol yelled in anger.

Kureha and Chopper in his deer form appeared. Kureha cackled.

"That old thing? I burned it!"

"Ah Dr Kureha, the last survivor of my doctor hunt. Get out of my castle!" Wapol yelled.

"This ain't your castle anymore, you jumped ship like a coward after pirates attacked it! It saw enough misery and corruption during your reign. Not just here, the country too!" Kureha yelled.

Wapol then smirked. "Well then-"

But he was interrupted by Luffy.

"Out of the way! This guy is mine!" Luffy shouted. "Gum-Gum...Pistol!" She said hitting Wapol with full force and almost knocking him off the mountain if it weren't for Chess and Marimo catching him by his feet.

"That was close..." Chess said.

"I'm getting really sick of you guys. You even gave us trouble before we got to the island. And we had to get sick people here. But now.............you guys are so gonna get it!" Luffy said as she recalled being attacked by the goons but she was more furious of the hippo harassing her.

"So you ran afoul of Wapol?" Kureha asked the raven.

"Yeah, before we even got to the island, he said he wanted me to be his queen of all things. I'm surprised I didn't throw up from that claim."

"You? As his queen? Just when I thought he couldn't sink any lower." Kureha remarked.

-----‐--------

As Wapol spotted Luffy, he yelled. "Ah! The young maiden! Have you finally accepted my request to-ack!" Luffy had punched him again.

"I ain't gonna be your queen, ya hear?!"

Wapol growled. "In that case, I'll have to force you then. Chess! What did I have earlier?"

"A part of a ship, two houses and some cannons."

"Alright, I'll show you the power of the Munch Munch Fruit. Transformation, Munch Munch Factory!" Wapol said as he turned into a house.

Although he ate Chess and Marimo to create Chessmarimo to fight, he would not stand a chance against Chopper and Bambi.

Chopper with the Power of the Rumble Ball, and Bambi with his psychic abilities.

"Found his weakness, his chin!" Chopper said.

"Alright, Wyrdeer, Giga Impact!"

"Hoofprint Roseo!"

The two reindeers attacked with a combined finisher with their hoofs on the opponent's chin, knocking Chessmarimo out.

"Great job! You were amazing!" Luffy smiled as Chopper blushed.

She and Eevee then moved to follow Wapol to end the fight.

Wyrdeer stayed behind with Chopper.

"Um, Wyrdeer?" Chopper asked.

"Deer?"

"That strawhat.......she called me her friend....."

Wyrdeer chuckled as he knew what kind of woman his trainer was. She was really special.

Then they see something up on the tower.

Wapol was blasted up into a tower in pain and Luffy was about to deliver one last attack.

"Doctorine." Chopper said

"Yeah. This long nightmare is finally reaching an end." Kureha smirked.

"It's end."

"Yeah. Drum Kingdom is..............about to fall."

----------

"Gum-Gum.................."

"Aaaaaaaaaah! Please, I can make you my sole heir if you wish!"

"Bazookaaaaaaaaa!"

And with that, Wapol was sent flying away, gone for good.

Kureha cackled. "To think, the kingdom of Drum was defeated by the skull and crossbones."

Yukiko smiled.

Then she heard people arriving.

It was Zoro and Usopp. The latter was hiding behind the former.

"Guys." Luffy flew down from Articuno.

"Luffy. You good?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah the others are alright too. You missed the action though."

"So that Wapol guy is gone?" Usopp asked.

" Yeah. Though, Usopp, what are you doing here?"

As Usopp was making up one of his stories, Vivi arrived. "Luffy. Are the others?"

"Nami got a cure from Doctorine. She's gonna make it." Luffy reassured her friend.

Vivi smiled.

Then Dalton appeared and heard that Wapol was gone, and that two reindeer beat his two henchmen.

But as Luffy was chasing Chopper because she decided to have the reindeer as a new nakama.

Suddenly, Articuno looked in a certain direction.

He let out a cry and she turned to another Drum mountain and decided to check it out.

To her amazement, it was another temple, only this time it was dedicated to Articuno.

On a pedestal was a glowing object that looked to be made of ice.

The Icy Flute.

Luffy's pendant glowed as the Flute did and floated to her hand.

"First a Looplet and now this flute.......do they mean something?" Luffy wondered but then she remembered she had to get back to finding Chopper.
---------------

Night had fallen as Luffy still was looking for Chopper and in the end seeing that Luffy didn't care that Chopper was weird. She still wanted him to join the crew.

"Besides we need a doctor for our crew. I heard from Kureha. Your dad aspired to go out to sea one day. To cure any kind of illness? Why not do that for him?" Luffy smiled.

And although Kureha had chased Chopper and the gang took off on a sled.

A miracle happened.

Kureha had people blast something into the air, making the snow bright pink, giving the display of sakura.

Chopper cried as his father's biggest wish was complete. The country got to see sakura in a winter island.

-----------------
Yeah! We will see Ace and Sabo soon!

Plz comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 37.3K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
43.6K 921 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
36.9K 999 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"