path of redemption

By estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... More

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter thirty-six

49 5 1
By estellafrances

-Estella romano

                           2 years ago...

The faint sound of giggles fill the air as my cheeks stain with tears and the pressure on my chest increasing. I wiggle in my laying position as my long brunette hair manages to get into my mouth. I want to vomit at the taste of my 2 week dirty hair but i compose myself. I lean on my arms as i lift my head up just enough to see ash grab a pillow and i scream as i stand up from the sofa and i start running . My giggles filling the air "stop ! Stop ! That wasn't part of the game" i manage to wheeze out as i run around the kitchen counter wiping the tears of laughter that has stained itself to my skin. Ash stands at the otherside of the counter as her eyebrow quirks up . She's breathless and a small smile pulls at her lips. We stand on opposite sides as i try to contain my breathing.

I don't know how long we stand there for but when she starts to run around the counter i start running and laughing as i l run out to the backyard "you can't hide forever stel !" She yells from behind me as the warm sun pierces me and the damp grass tickles my toes. My brother is out here with all his hockey friends and all their attention turns to us as they watch ash chasing me with a pillow. But their attention is mainly on her.

It always is

I turn around to see how far she is but once i do her body slams into me as we both go toppling into the pool. I gasp as the cold water grabs us and gives us a cold hug. The sun no longer visible, only its shadow gleaming on the pool. We sink down into the pool and my hair is everywhere and so is ashleys . She smiles at me from underwater as i submerge with her. I suck in a deep breath as the sound of chatter and the feeling of the suns gaze hits upon us again as if it missed our company. I push my hair out of my face as i turn to my sister she has a satisfying grin on her face. I splash water into her face " no fair you cheated , and now im all wet" i pout and she chuckles as she begins to swim away from me and out of the pool. I stay in the pool as i watch her white crop top clings to her hourglass body making her look all hot and unbothered.

Her shorts too sticks to her amazing ass as her hair falls to her middle back. The same length as mine. When people see ash and i together they assume were twins. I cherish that comment because she's one of rocklands oaks highs hottest looking girl. Although she's in the 11th grade while im in the 9th , people would still think were twins. I watch as my brothers friends gawk at her and i roll my eyes at their behavior. I decide to follow suit as i get out behind her. My sweatpants sticks to my thick thighs and i immediately feel self conscious at it being so visible. My long black tee molds to my body showing my big growing breasts. Which ash called "mommy milkers" or whatever that meant. What was different between ash and i were.

She was slimmer than me. The good kind. Model like. Her breats were perky and small where as mine were...I'd rather not talk about it. My thighs were thrice the size of hers . Thats how people could tell us apart. By our figures. She was praised by hers . Whereas i was...loathed?

I bow my head down as i feel all the stares at us. Ash walks with her head held high as she pierces her imtimidating gaze at each and everyone of my brothers bestfriends. She was the oldest. We're all a year apart. Rahul is in the 10th grade .

"Can you go change?" My brother glares at our sister as i fight the need to chuckle at his possessiveness. My sister folds her arms as her nipples stand up straight and my eyes widen. Thank god i always wear a bra. Theres no way I'd be able to walk like her around. My back would be sore for days.

"I don't see what the problem is little bro" she says as she dries her hair out and water falls as she manages to get every single drop out "You're flashing my friends"

She shrugs like its one of the most mundane things in the world "im sure they've seen worse. Haven't you boys?"

I lift my gaze up and they're all staring at her with lust , hunger , devotion?
I bite my cheek as i shift uncomfortably on my spot and i feel someone staring at me . There's one of them whose not staring at her. H-hes staring at me?

My eyes widen as i blush at the attention. I nibble on my plump bottom lip as the need to cover myself washes over. I look at him again. And he gives me a small warm smile. He has brown hair with dark blue eyes. Straight nose and his upper lip is heavier than the bottom one. I realise how this must look. Oh god. Im staring at him as i bite my lip. He must think im creepy. I avert my gaze from him as i interupt ashleys lecturing on how to use a condom when "fucking" a girl. I lean in and whisper in her ear "im gonna go change out of these wet clothes" she turns her head over her shoulder and gives me a warm smile as she nods. I gulp as i turn around and walk back into the house. Once i close the backdoor and lean on it i let out a huge sigh thats been sitting on my shoulders.

Water drips from my body and down to the marble floor. Oh god dad is gonna kill me ! I quickly mop the floor as i make sure it isnt wet. I walk up to my room as i take a warm quick shower. I change into comfortable black sweatpants with a white oversized tee. I put my cold feet into warm socks as i sigh at the feeling. I put my damp wet hair into a bun as i head downstairs. I hear someone in the kitchen. Hm must be ash?

I shrug as i walk into the kitchen and i freeze mid step. My eyes widen as i see the same guy that was staring at me ! Oh no. What do i do? Do i make myself known? Do i say hi ? . As if feeling my presence he turns around with a glass of water in his hands. His face immediately pulls up into a huge grin and my eyes widen.

"You're estella right?" Came his voice , but there was a bit of? Accent? What accent was it? Sounded like russian.
I realize im staring at him and i shake out of my thoughts as i nod "y-yes i am? How do you know my name?"

He chugs down the last bit of water as i watch his throat bob making blood rush to my ears. He straightens and stands to his full height which is tall comparing to me. Im 5'3 . I gulp at the feel of being small against him.

"Your brother mentioned it"

I nod "who are you?"

"My name is damien ivanov" he flashes his straight teeth at me and his accent appears more fluent and the corners of my mouth pull up as i walk further into the kitchen . I walk pass him and to the fridge as i pour me some juice.

I look at his empty glass "you dont drink?"

He looks confused as he furrows his eyebrows. I gesture to the empty glass and his eyes light up "ah , no i don't, i prefer to be sober . Its way better than not being in control of your own body "

I nod along to his statement as i begin to sip on my juice. He stares intently at me and i flush under his gaze. Not being use to feeling the attention of a male .

"Are you russian?"

He nods " yes i am"

"So you're cold?"

He chuckles "excuse me tsvetok ?"

My ears perk up at the unfamiliar word "what did you just call me?"

He smirks as he leans against the counter "I'll tell you on one condition "

"O-okay...?"

"a kiss"

My eyes widen "w-what?"

He moves closer to me and i grip the glass in my hand "one kiss and I'll tell you tsvetok"

I gulp as i nibble on my bottom lip" i havent...ive never kissed...anyone"

He chuckles at my purity and i flush in embarrassment "want me to teach you tsvetok ?"

Confidence rushes through me and even though this is a bad idea. I nod anyway.
Surpise flashes in his eyes and the urge to change my mind comes fast but he reacts fast as he slowly takes the glass from my trembling hands. I gulp as he moves closer . I try to take a step backwards but im trapped between him and the counter. With no way out.

He lifts up his hand and my eyes widen as he pushes a few tendrils thats fallen from my bun behind my ears "they don't see you do they hm tsvetok?"

I swallow my dry throat as the taste of orange juice still lingers in my mouth. Im at a loss for words. This. This will be my first kiss. A kiss with a hot guy. And he wants to !

He watches the hesitant flash through my eyes and he gives me a soft encouring smile " relax tsvetok it'll feel good"

I nod and he slowly leans in and i suck in a breath of his scent. He smells like roses...reminds me of ash.

No ! No thinking about ash. This is your moment.

I relax in his hold as his mouth hovers over my mine. Were basically breathing the same air now. The need to feel his touch , grab it and smash it against my lips were strong. He teases me as he leans foward and retracts again. A little whine plunges the air and my eyes widen realising it came from me. He lets out a breathy chuckle as he finally presses his lips against mine. The kiss is soft. And tingles explode all over my body. He gives me time to get use to the kiss as tarnish takes over. The kiss is urgent as he rolls his toungue inside my mouth and i let out a little whimper. He grips the back of my head as my head snaps backwards due to the roughness of the kiss. My core throbs and my cheeks blush at the feeling. He takes my lip and bites onto it and i gasp as he plunges his toungue inside my mouth once again. I try to stand on my legs but i use the counter to my advantage. Just as im about to kiss him back with the same urgency he releases my mouth with a pop and i gasp for air. Im warm. Everywhere. Tingles all over my body.

Oh my god.

I clench my eyes close to remain in the feel of his lips asaulting me . He leans into my ear "it means flower"

And then he's gone. I open my eyes and slowly touch my lips with my fingers .A few minutes go by as i stand there and regain composure .A huge grin taking over my face. Wait. I need to atleast get his number right?
With confidence i go to follow him but the sound of my sisters voice stops me in my tracks as i hide behind a wall.

"Hm , i hate this baby . I dont like hiding the fact that were together " i hear the sadness in her voice.  I need to go. This is personal. But the familiar voice stops me in my tracks " i know babochka"

The blood in my veins run cold and all the sounds from around the house seems to vanish. My breath gets knocked inside my throat as my eyes widen. Tears start to fill inside them.

"Especially when i can't do this" i hear her say and the sounds of kissing fill the air and more tears gather in my eyes. Shes kissing him...the same mouth that touched mine not too long ago. I don't wait to find out what happens next as i run to my room hiding from the fact...that i kissed my sisters boyfriend...

                   *flashback over*

The sound of cutlery pierces the air and snaps me from one of my memories i so dearly try to forget. I dont realise im clenching the fork in my hand as my familys chatter fills my eardrums. I can feel his gaze on me . I can feel him asking me "if im okay" and i want to more than anything look at him right now but i can't. He can't see me this vulnerable.

"Honey , you've grown so beautifully my baby girl . Look at you" my fathers voice reaches my ears and i snap my attention to him. I bite the inside of my cheek as thick tension fills the air.

"Dad ...its been a year. Suck it up old man" her disgusting chuckle fills the air and i roll my eyes. She shouldn't be here. She should be on the other side of the world trying to fucking handstand.

I look at my brother from across me and he digs into his lasagne like a little kid . He's oblivious to everyone talking as he seems to munch up everything.

I was so glad when my brother stopped what ever disaster that was going to happen right at that door when he tackled my sister into a bear hug. I left them there and decided to go up to my room until i was summoned to come eat . Which was 15 minutes ago. 15 mintues of discussing ashley romanos perfect life.

I stab into my salad as i put it into my mouth. Hoping it stops me from attacking her.

"Whose the new guy?"

My eyes lift up to my sister. This is the second time for the night im looking at her but she seems to be staring at the elephant in the room next to me. Zaid.

My hand clench in my lap as i continue stabbing my food. But i relax a bit as i feel a warm hand grab mine. I refrain from looking at him to see his reaction so i continue to seem oblivious. My mother speaks this time "thats one of rahuls friends."

My friend.

"Are you new? I haven't seen you before " she says as she flashes her ridiculously perfect smile.

Zaid clears his throat "i am . I came here last month"

She nods "ahh makes sense . Thats explains alot. I would've remembered-

I push my chair back as i stand up. My hand immediately leaving zaids . I feel cold suddenly. I can't take this anymore. Its either i jump across this table and stab my sister in her eye or i go to my room. I choose the latter. Her words stop as everyone stares at me but i avert my gaze as i look at my mother.

"May i be excused im not feeling so well" my voice comes out calm suprisingly.

"No you can-

My fathers voice interupts my mothers as he gives me a warm smile "go on tesoro. Make sure you sleep early okay?"

Thank fuck. The worlds best parent award goes to...

"Thank you dad" i smile as i walk out of the room and up the stairs. I close my bedroom door behind me as i change into pajamas . I already showered earlier so there was no need. Besides i was exhausted of this day. I sigh as i get into bed and switch off my lamp. I snuggle into my pillow as my eyes drift close.

Feeling myself drift away into slumber , someone gets in behind me and i panic as a little gasp comes out of me but a soft soothing voice calms my senses. The smell of cigarette and my favorite perfume telling me exactly who it is.

"Shh hermosa its just me" his soft voice relaxes me and my immediately turn around to face him "what are you doing here?" I whisper yell at him and i still manage to see his smug smile in the darkness.

"Im staying over. Right now everyone thinks im in the guest room"

My eyes widen "are you insane? They'll look for you"

He shakes his head "i told them not to disturb me so they think ill be "asleep" so relax. Is sleeping with me really too intimate for you" his seductive voice reaches my ears and i shove him softly.
We're quiet for a while and then his soft voice speaks "is my girl okay?" And butterflies erupt in my stomach at the pronoun.

"Ask me tomorrow...just...hold me. Lets pretend we're not zaid and estella. We're just us. And tomorrow we can go back to hating each other" i whisper and he nods. I turn around as he spoons me his tight grip on my waist making me squeeze my thighs together. He kisses the back of my head as i feel myself ...falling asleep.

Just as sleep takes over me i hear his last words "no one could ever make me hate you. And I'll kill anyone who tries to harm whats mine. You'll hate me for it...i dont deserve your kindness hermosa. Hate me . Hate me until your last breath but i won't stop until every last attom in your body is possessed by me" and i fall into darkness

Don't forget to vote ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
235 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...