Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks...

By yasmine2700

You would think being at a Art Gallery it would be cool, fun and simple. No. Who the hell gets kidnapped, in... More

Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks
Chapter 1: Lazy
Chapter 2: fake boyfriends and crazy guest
Chapter 3: Run
chapter 4: Black or White
chapter 5: Catch her
Chapter 6: Freaky dog
Chapter 7: That hoe over there
Chapter 8. Mall Probs
Chapter 9: Dance lessons
Chapter 10: Mr.Toby
Chapter 11: The invite
Drunk Humans
Stay away
The get away
The lake
The family book
Greetings
Please dont die
Pt.1: The story behind Ulric
Pt. 2 story behind Ulric
A/N (I need to rant)
Rejection
Rejection
Brother arguments

Findings

4K 126 46
By yasmine2700

Sam's P.O.V
I groaned as I heard the alarm. I moved my arm around to shut it off but only found another body. "turn the damn thing off."

"Feisty in the morning I see."

I turned over. "Actually. I don't like Mornings. What human likes......." I stopped,"you're not even human so never mind."
"So...i may not be completely human, but I am like a human. I eat. Sleep." he got closer. "Love."

I pulled the Blanket over my head. "Go run some laps. Wolf boy."

He grabbed me whilst I still was wrapped in the blanket. "Come on human girl. Bath time."

I clawed at Chris's face and hissed as if I was a cat. "Let me go you weirdo."

"If you say so." he dropped me but caught me and I gave the meanest look I could muster. "You jacka..."

"You said drop you and I simply listened."

"Not like that you moron, just put me down gently please."

He did as i said and just looked at me. I raised a brow,"What do you want?"

"Nothing." He smiled. "I don't want anything."

I squinted at him. "Chris."

He smiled. "Im just glad you're back with me."

I shook my head,"child."

"Meet me down stair in a few okay. We have to discuss some things.

I gave him a thumbs up walked in the bathroom. Taking a shower quickly and getting out i dried off. I wrapped a towel around me and went into his closet. I still had clothes from the time we went shopping. Putting on some black leggings and a white shirt not feeling the need to be dressy. I walked down the steps to hear shouting and banging.

"You dick, that was my orange juice."

"Suck it up Chris, your name wasn't on it."

"I swear if i could kill you i would."

"Bring it on bro."

I heard a crash and i ran to the kitchen. I seen Chris and Ryder on the ground fighting.

"You punch like a girl." Chris said sitting on his brother.

Ryder rolled over hit Chris. "Whatever at least I'm not a girl like you."

"I have more balls then you ever will." Chris said pushing his brother.

Ryder smiled. "You can have more ball, my di..."

Chris smirked and punched him in the balls."

Ryder fell over and groaned. "You bitch."

Chris stood over his brother and smiled. "How you like me now?"

Ryder threw a punch but Chris moved and laughed but then Ryder foot came up and kicked Chris right in his area. Christ fell next to him. "I hate you."

Ryder laughed in pain. "Now you won't have children."

Chris smirked. "You won't either."

I looked at emma who was pretending this was normal. She finally looked at me and smiled. "Sam."

The guys got up and pretended like nothing happened but still looked to be in pain. "Hey Sam." Ryder said smirking.

I waved and looked at Chris. "Sup babe, want some cereal?"

I looked at emma. "Are they gonna pretend like i didnt see any of that. "

She nodded and took a bite of her cereal. "Yup, and if you bing it up, they both will pretend like nothing happened."

I looked at them and the both looked at Emma and in unison said."Shut up Emma."

I walked to the cabinet. "And you two swear you guys hate each other yet you both are the same."

They both mumbled something and i smirked. "Exactly."

~~~~

"Okay. So far the only cave we found is north."

"Then lets go." I said standing from my seat in Chris's office.

He shook his head. "No, its too far for you. Plus, we get there faster if we shift." He turned and looked at the window. "Which you can't do."

I frowned. "The hell is that suppose to mean. I wanna go too."

He turned back around. "Sam, I've made my choice. You're not going."

I looked at Ryder. "Are you with him on this?"

He looked around and then to me. "You're talking to me?"

I glared. "Ryder."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay look, the only way to get to the Caves are if you run there. Cars and vehicles can't go there."

I looked between then in disbelief. "I can't believe you guys right now."

"Its for your pro....."

I cut Chris off. "Don't give me its for my protection bullshit. I don't wanna hear that."

Chris breathed out in frustration. "Sam."

"Whatever Christian." I stormed out the office and into the hall. Stupid wolf people. Protection my ass. If i wanna go, Ill go. The word no is not what i want to hear.

"Sammy!" I heard my name called.

I looked up to see Evan. I smiled. "Evan!!!"

He looked at me. "what you do or what do you want? You're never this happy to see me?"

I smiled and walked down the hall pulling him with me. "Wheres your brother?"

"ummm, with Casey i think, why?"

"I need him and you."

"Again...why?"

I turned around and looked at him. "You're gonna kidnap me."

He frowned. "The fuck? Are you sick? I mean we kidnapped you once already then then you ran away with Chris's stepbrother, and then came back. So....sorry if I'm confused."

"Evan, shut up and show me where you brother is."

"Whatever you say Sam." We walked to the other end of the hall and he pointed to the door. "In here."

I went to open the door but he grabbed my wrist. "Knock."

"what?"

"Knock. Between me and my brother he's more like to be naked."He sniffed. "Plus if you had the keen sense i had, you would knock first."

I nodded and he dropped my wrist. Knocking on the door i heard shuffling and then a big thud. The door opened and Kyle opened the door and leaned against it. "Sup guys, what wrong, I'm not doing anything."

I raised a brow. "You're a bad lyer."

"Lying, pfff, funny what do you want?"

"salty." Evan coughed."

He glared at his brother then looked at me. "Yeah, Sam."

"I need your help."

He nodded give me ten minutes."

Evan laughed. "More like 20. Take a shower bro."

"Evan shut up." He said and closed the door.

I turned to Evan. "Whats he doing?"

Evan wrapped an arm around me and we walked to the stairs. "Sam, theres a lot you need to learn about us. One being wolves are predators and two being their sexual."

I looked up at him. "you mean we just.....He was....what?"

He patted my head and walked down the stairs. "Come on Sam, Don't be surprised. Why do you think some of these rooms are sound proof?"

I followed. "Evan....What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

He laughed. "I question it everyday Sam."

I shook my head. What the holy hell have i gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Guys I have finally updated after like what a year or something? I wont even know. But thanks to shelby2246 So you all can thank them for giving me the inspiration to continue the book.

This chapter goes to you my lovely. Thank you.

So the next update will be soon hopefully i still have to finish The Angels Son which is coming to a closing soon. And the new book that I just finished so all i have to do is just post it. Hope you like it when i post it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

386K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
680 39 14
A man appeared out of the shadows in front of them. "Goooood morning!" he yelled, his voice echoing through out the room. "You're a freak of nature...
73.5K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
434K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...