๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜TOGETHER FOREVER ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

By malecfanstories

It's my first story. I lost all my datas and I just recover it.. So if you found any gramtical mistakes in it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 38
Chapter 33
Chapter 39
Chapter 34
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 35
Chapter 42
Chapter 36
Chapter 43
Chapter 37
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(Epilogue ๐Ÿ’ž)

Chapter 71

44 7 0
By malecfanstories

💖Chapter 71 💖

Alec :Shall we go???? You look tired (he says adjusting Magnus hair)

Magnus :yes.. Little….. Let's go…I will drive (he took key from alec's hand)

Alec spank his ass and move back on his seat… magnus kisses his forehead and starts to drive… Throughout the way Alec was leaning on Magnus' shoulder by placing his elbow and forearm on his back and holding Magnus' stomach tight on other hand..

Magnus looked at him through his shoulder but Alec hit the back of Magnus' head.." What??? I am leaning on my husband. No one will question me "alec teased .. Magnus shook his head with smile

Magnus looks at Alec through the mirror, he doesn't want to end this ride… he keeps on staring Alec through the side mirror… Alec captured Magnus' eyes on him

Alec :better look on the road and drive doctor or else this will be our last ride… besides I am not going anywhere (he whispers in magnus ear)

Magnus just smiled and nodded in return…alec said that playfully but Magnus knew what was going to happen and what's waiting for him …

Once they reach the loft.

Alec :You are too tired to cook.. Go and take a shower.. I will cook something fast and join you (he pushed magnus into the bedroom and ran towards the kitchen)

He finished his dinner preparation but Magnus wasn't here yet, Magnus will always get back from the shower too fast,when Alec cooks something for him… but today it's different to Alec, Magnus won't take much time in shower if it's not their makeouts..

SO alec makes his way towards the bathroom to see magnus leaning his head on the wall tiles and standing under the shower, closing his eyes, he couldn't see magnus crying because he is under the shower …. Alec knows something is wrong with him…

SO he took his t-shirt and threw it away and undid his bottoms. He wrapped his hand around Magnus' waist and hugged him from behind by pressing His whole warm body on magnus… Magnus jumps a little but he knows it's his Alexander, so he caresses Alec's cheeks behind..

Alec:you're not okay.. I know that.. That's why I give you some alone time .. Enough of your suffering.. Now talk (he said placing small beautiful quick kisses on magnus shoulder.)

Magnus :alec!!! It's about the scan report.. You have a little clot, it's not that complicated right now but we have to operate it as soon as possible (he said gulping hard, he didn't hear anything from alec. So he turn around to face alec and took his face in his hands)

Alec :Any other option other than surgery??? Because I am not comfortable… ummm… to be honest I am scared (he said and only thing magnus saw in front of him was broken alec who looks like a terrified little kid)

Magnus :no!!! No!!! It's nothing complicated.. I will be right behind you throughout the surgery.. You trust me right??? (he said, squeezing Alec's cheeks.)

Alec : what happens if I am not… I mean I am not willing for surgery? can't you cure it with medicines? (he asked closing His eyes)

Magnus:It's hard to explain pup, but trust me this won't hurt if we do this now , you don't have to go to hospitals anymore, you don't want medicines for your headaches… isn't that what you want??? (he said placing kisses on alecs closed eyes)

Alec breath heavily still closing his eyes

Magnus :pls alec!!! I want you to be healthy and happy with me..I want to spend every minute of my life with you… so Pls do this for me.. (he said caressing his cheeks)

Alec :(he thought for sometimes) is that what you want.. Then I can take it (he said faking his smile but he saw magnus face getting brighter so his smile came back as real)

Magnus :I love you ( he said and didn't wait for alec's reply, he pressed his lips on him and starts to share a loving kisses)

Alec :mmmm.. Enough!!! You know how to melt me.. Drama king!!!! .. Let's eat and then we can continue whatever we want… (he said with a smirk)

Magnus stands on tiptoe to kiss his forehead..

They ate dinner together, alec talked about his work and Jack's breakup story and how funny he found someone in 2 days and started to makeout in the cafeteria… he shared everything and laugh in between…

but Magnus couldn't concentrate on anything alec says, his gaze fixed on Alexander's eyes which he always loved to lose on that icy island… he kept on staring his hand wherever it moves magnus eyes goes there.. Alec notices that Magnus kept on staring at him like he is staring at him for the first time in his life..

Alec shook his head, he pulled magnus by his collar and pressed his lips on Magnus, he took him as a surprise.. Magnus kissed him hard in return.. Alec doubts getting stronger, that his love is hiding something from him.. He broke the kiss and claimed on the magnus lap.. He held his face magnus closed his eyes and lost in his touch..

Alec :Are you sure.. You are okay????

Magnus:Alexander!!! I am fine… (he said pecking alec's lips)

Alec :magnus!!! I know I didn't love for years and years and all but I know you enough to find that something is wrong with you… I said okay to surgery.. Then what's bothering you??? (he asked rubbing his thumb on magnus cheekbone)

Magnus :I am fine alec!! (he smiled widely)

Alec :Then prove it to me!!!! (he said looking magnus eyes and lips back and forth)

Magnus chuckled and pressed his lips on alec, alec started to deepen the kiss,magnus licked alec's upper lip and alec parted his lips happily for his magnus… Magnus starts to explore every corner of Alec's mouth, he starts to suck and bite Alec's upper lip, which hurts a little but Alec Is not gonna complain about it.. When magnus slipped His hand under Alec's t-shirt, he left a loud gasp..

"Magnus!!! Bed!!!" Alec managed to say in between kissing.. Without breaking the kiss Magnus took him to bed.. He kissed him passionately… Magnus wants to cry and scream but he is holding everything like he held all his emotion back like he did in earlier days…

He took Alec's lips in between his teeth and kissed him like they haven't kissed each other for ages.. Alec knows what's happening but he doesn't want to stop Magnus, he wants to give it in a magnus way…

They make love... For Magnus,He wants to take Alec as much as he can, like he is gonna disappear soon

he doesn't want to be gentle. All he wants right now is his love, the love he saved for all these years…

For Alec,it's clear his man is under some kind of pressure or pain, they had their rough nights before also but today it's totally different from any other night…

throughout their love making magnus never shift his gaze from alec's face and eyes, whenever they make love they talk too much, they scream and bite each other but none was there this time, it's Like magnus living his last day with alec and it was clear for alec that magnus suffering inside,he can feel magnus hand everywhere in his body like he is registering every memory of alec body in his mind…

Before this alec couldn't figure out what's wrong with magnus so he chose his own way to explore his man..making love doesn't always express love and desire, sometimes we can hear the unsaid words and read the hidden emotions through it.. Alec chooses to have intimacy to find what's wrong with Magnus and it's clear by now…right now this man in front of him is making love to him like he is the last drop of water on earth, like he is the last bit of air in his lungs…

Alec doesn't complain about anything, he studied him well and he can read magnus as an open book when he is vulnerable around him..

After a moment Magnus collapsed on Alec's chest, "I am sorry…. Did I hurt you???" Magnus whispered… "You never will!!!! Since when have we been gentle with each other? ''Alec asked sarcastically…magnus chuckled and slapped alec's cheeks playfully . Alec stroked His hair and he found Magnus drifting into sleep, that's what he wanted right now…

Alec's starts to think so many possibilities but nothing is helping, he stare at magnus office bag "he is hiding something from me, like which gives him this much pain" he thought to himself and he couldn't sleep but every time magnus breath hitting his chest hard, that warmth makes him to drifted into sleep…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 382 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
95 2 16
This is my first story I am not a pro :) hope u like it ps: English is not my first language soo.... be prepared for error :)
207 13 15
this is my first story so there might be errors and/or Grammer mistakes. If you have written something like this, please tell me. I do not intend to...
116K 763 29
Won't post only on weekends sorry Enemies to lovers obliviously, smut, swearing, knifes, blood, trust issues, idk other emotions sorry about the desc...