Dr Stone ( Senku! Twin! Broth...

By btsnovember2311

Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, hi... More

A/N
Info
Love Interest
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Love Interest (characters view to M/N)
Love Interest (M/N's view to character)
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Behind The Scene (Part 1)
A/N

Chapter 22

429 22 1
By btsnovember2311

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 21

"Not bad, Gen. You have nice sword skills for an average person." Senku compliments. "This sharp blades makes everything so exciting. These are the true blades of Science."

-TO MODERNITY-

Third Person POV

"Even Hyoga-sama's sword broke down!" One of them exclaimed, making the others suggesting to escape.

"Awesome!!" Ginro yelled out in victory. "Excellent fighting skills, great team coordination, the aid of a dirty traitor, and the Scientific power to make guns and katanas. You guys are quite something. But if you were to realize that this attack was a fake one, that would be even perfect." Hyoga remarked, making M/N widened his eyes.

'Oh fuck... the village...!' M/N thought while running towards the village noticing a certain pink haired girl was starting a fire at different houses.

"This is bad! All the houses are on fire!" Chrome exclaimed, making M/N to instruct him what to do by yelling. "Chrome!! Evacuate the villagers to your hut!!" M/N yelled out, blood slowly oozing out of his mouth.

'Seriously, at a time like this?!' M/N thought before wiping the blood away.

M/N then heard a child still screaming in one of the houses near to his right. He then ran towards the direction and took the little boy out. "T-Thank you, M/N nii-chan..." The little boy thanked, making M/N slightly smile.

"I-It's okay, little guy. Go towards the bridge with the adults over there, they will bring you to safety." M/N quietly talked out, not wanting to damage his throat more. The little boy nods his head and ran towards the bridge like M/N had instructed.

The pink haired girl then walked towards the bridge, alerting the power team. "Is it an enemy reinforcement?" Kokuyo asked. "This is my right-hand woman, Homura-kun. She is much more different than those simple-minded man. Extremely capable." Hyoga replied, while grinning under his mask.

Homura then throws the torch away, while dodging all the power team, only to make M/N to follow her behind her back. Kokuyo started to charge forwards Homura, to which she easily dodged by back-flipping. 

'Seems like some kind of aerobatics or something?'  M/N thought, still chasing the pink haired girl.

Homura swiftly dodges everyone from the Kingdom of Science. "What was that move?" Kohaku asks while wondering what kind of technique Homura had used on her.

"Ani-chan, come back. Don't follow them. We have loads of things to do." Senku signaled towards the village, making M/N nods his head in understanding and went back to the village to see if there were still people in the fire.

"It's not looking good. Once this place gets on fire, the violent downwind will expand the fire into a strong wind of death." Kaseki commented before leaving to the bridge.

"Guys! Over here!" Gen shouted out, letting the people know to get to Chrome's hut. M/N then ran towards one of the house and saw two elderly people still putting out the fire. "Don't guard the house already. Do you want to die that badly? Quickly escape!" M/N asked, before the two stopped what they were doing.

All of the villagers was at the place where Chrome's hut was, with some people which I meant, M/N, Kohaku, Ginro, Kinro and Magma was guarding the place. M/N was on top of Chrome's hut, preferring to launch an attack from above.

"Homura really is something. She looked down on us. We can't just go back like that." one of the Tsukasa's Empire people had said. "It's simply not a big deal to be looked down. Although I do want to bring the (H/C) boy with us to report to Tsukasa-kun. As for Homura-kun, she lit the fire to drive all the villagers out. No matter how simple-minded you are, give it a thought and you'll get it." Hyoga commented making the man angry at his statement.

"During the previous skirmish, they wouldn't even give up on a guard. How naive of them." Hyoga added while crossing his arms.

"And?"

"That's right! Drive out the villagers. Randomly take a child to be held as a hostage." A guy commented after thinking for awhile.

"Who's over there?!" M/N deep voice was heard, making them startled. "You buffoon, shut the fuck up. That (H/C) boy over there has an extremely good hearing!" Hyoga whisper-shouted at them angrily. 

"They might not attack from the front. Keep your guard up and stay on high alert!" M/N informed, making the power team to nod their heads except for Ginro.

"B-But there are so many of them. Are we able to fend them off?" Ginro questions. "Get the kids to hide in the Science lab. It's the only way." Kohaku suggested immediately.

"All right!" Ginro replied before yelled a shocked scream making all of them to turn their heads towards Homura.

"Quickly get the water!" Senku shouted, telling everyone to get the water.

"The ore that Chrome has spent many years to collect. The Scientific lab that we had spent months to build. It's all going to burn down!" Ginro exclaimed.

Suika then ran off somewhere to stop the enemies. Ginro then reports it to Kohaku making her shocked.

Time Skip (after saving Suika) (yes, author-chan is really lazy right now "( – ⌓ – ) )

"We can rebuild the houses. We have defeated the enemy without any casualty! This is complete victory of Ishigami Village!" Kokuyo announced making the villagers yelled out in victory.

"Suika, you have made a contribution." Suika simply chuckles at Kokuyo's statement, while Kaseki kept commenting to her that it was reckless for her to do things like this.

"Wait a minute... where's M/N-chan?!" Chrome yelled out, making the villagers to be quiet and Senku becoming stiff as a rock. "What do you mean? He was there..." Senku pointed at the top of the hut only to find there was no one there.

"Where the hell did Ani-chan go?" Senku muttered under his breath. "Trails of blood!" Kohaku notified, only to make Senku to becoming stiffer than before. "No..." Senku then ran towards the forest, following the trails of blood, only to find a body that was familiar laying in the middle of the forest.

"ANI-CHAN!!!"

Senku then ran towards the body, finding himself a bloodied M/N face somehow covered in cuts, legs and arms have bruises everywhere. "Ani-chan, don't fucking play with me... wake up now... Ani-chan... ANI-CHAN!!" Senku desperately yelled out, which was not his character for gods sake.

"Ototo..."

"A-Ani-chan...?"

"Glad to know... you cared... about me, but... please do help me... cover up this... wounds and cuts, you know I don't like... filthy such as blood... don't you..." M/N mumbled out slowly with his eyes closed, almost not audible for anyone.

"Glad to know you're alright, Ani-chan..." Senku quietly murmured out, glad that his older twin was alive. He then carries him all fine to the Science lab, while shocking everyone how bloodied M/N had looked right now.

"Gen, help me take some of the medicine from Chrome's hut." Senku instructed, making Gen to take the medicine and bandages for him from the hut. "Here you go, cutie." Gen hands him the bandages and medicines.

Time Skip (after bandaging M/N's wounds)

"M/N nii-chan i-is going to be alright, right?" Suika asked worriedly while looking at M/N who was bandaged thanks to Senku.

"He's going to be alright. The cuts were not deep." Senku replied reassuringly.

Next Day

"What should we do next? Tsukasa-chan will soon find out that you're still alive." Gen stated making Senku agreeing on him on what Gen had said.

"Yeah, that's right. And he'll soon find out, we couldn't produce the gunpowder for guns." Senku said. "M/N nii-chan might not be able to join us then..." Suika said sadly. Senku simply chuckles at her comment, "You don't have to worry about him, just wait for a few days and let the magic happen." He grinned.

"Tsukasa is producing the revival fluid. It's very simple. And we haven't resurrected a single stone statue yet. That's because we're short of Nitric Acid. It can also be made with feces and shells. But it's extremely time-consuming. Without Nitric Acid, we can't produce the gunpowder. This is definitely something that Tsukasa can think of right away. Not even the residue of gunpowder is left." Senku explained, making Kohaku sweat dropped at this.

"Scientific terms are too difficult to understand. I still don't understand what's going on. It's much more simpler if M/N-chan is here." Kohaku commented.

"In other words, Tsukasa knows that even if we have guns, we wouldn't have plenty. Then, he'll make an army to invade us." Senku explained in simpler terms. "Their forces seriously does keep increasing. But we couldn't produce more gunpowder. Kekeke..." Gen sweat dropped.

"But we must first complete the weapon of Science." Senku said, triggering curious Chrome. "I wanted to ask earlier. What is it?"

"Rejoice! Modern technology is finally going to make its debut appearance. The Scientific civilization that has been diligently developed, since the Stone Age has finally caught up with the modern times. Those who get it in the modern warfare will win ten billion percent. It's humanity greatest weapon in two million years."

"Nuclear weapons? That's highly not possible..." Gen said, with a slight terrified on his face. 

"No. Humanity's greatest weapon in two million years, is communication of technology. I want to make a mobile cellphone in this Stone World." Senku grinned.

"Mobile..."

"Cell..."

"Phone...?"

The primitive people had dotted eyes in confusion, while Gen being a modern time people had a terrified look.

'Seriously? What nonsense is he talking about? I love this man, but somehow I seriously don't understand what the heck is he thinking sometimes.' Gen thought.

"Hah? Mobile cellphone? What is that? Is it a fish or something?" Magma asks, not knowing what a mobile cellphone is.

They then heard a dry chuckled coming from the hut, knowing that only M/N was inside the room. Senku then climbed the stairs only to see his twin was awake.

"Ani-chan! You're awake!" Senku rushes towards the other while checking on his injuries. "It was hilarious... when Magma thought... a mobile cellphone was... a fish." M/N chuckles, only to lead him to a cough.

"Gosh... stop talking. I don't want you fainting out on me again." Senku commented, patting his older twin's back gently. "I'll go back down to start working. And no. You're not helping until you get better. Get some rest." Senku said before going down the ladder and explain to the villagers on what a phone was.

Well... after Senku had done explaining there were two groups that was divided into a 'Bewildered Group' and an 'Overjoyed group'.

"Can you seriously talk to the other person..."

"From a distance?"

"Isn't that sorcery?"

"Can we make such thing in this world?"

Meanwhile...

"Goodness. I wish to know its theory!"

"It's making me feel all pumped up!"

"Can it really be made into a weapon?" Kohaku asked Senku curiously. "It is a weapon. With communication, you can subvert the power gap. For instance, keep us informed of enemy intelligence in live time. With perfect cooperation, taking down Tsukasa's Empire will surely be a piece a cake and no longer be a dream." Senku explained.

"But how do we get someone from the inside?" Ginro asked. "It's been arranged a long time ago." Senku simply said while looking at the flag that represents the Kingdom of Science. Gen and Chrome seemed to have the same idea of each other. "Taiju and Yuzuriha. It's the two of them. What that simple-minded Taiju wanted the most in this Stone World is a smartphone. It will seriously make a great appearance soon."

Senku then instructed one of the villagers to draw the step of the smartphone, since he wasn't feeling like writing. "But it's not a smartphone. Just a cellphone."

Kaseki hops in excitement, while Chrome was slowly getting pumped up. "We managed to create the troublesome Sulfa Drug that was initially out of reach!"

"Well, you said that because you don't have a clue about it. This road map requires a lot more of materials that are almost impossible to get." Gen added.

"Nothing is impossible. No matter how far it seems, as long as we follow the rules, we can surely reach to the end of it." M/N added while sitting near the edge of the hut. "Do be careful, M/N-chan." Gen warned.

"This is Science."

On the other hand...

"Gen-kun's reports were all fake. The village already has a strong Scientific force. Senku-kun is still alive." Hyoga reported to Tsukasa, making him looked at the ground in disbelief. The room's atmosphere was quiet and tense, and not a single sound was heard.

"But there is a certain (H/C) boy that you will be interested in, Tsukasa-kun." Hyoga grins behind his masks.

(2074 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 223 12
This story is set in a different time where its a normal world. This is a sengen fanfic. They're basically dating already. This is mostly about their...
126K 4.9K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
547K 17.8K 44
Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been friends ever since her older brother, Taiju...
27.2K 1K 14
(Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun x Dr. Stone) (This takes place after chapter 142 of the Dr.Stone manga) _____________________________________ A story of Sup...