Pokemon Queen of Pirates

By chu1luc

Monkey D Luffika was not expecting for her usual trip in the forest (left there by her grandpa) to lead to a... More

Information
Mt Colbo and Mountain Bandits
Explanations
Porchemy and Friendships
Memories
Becoming a Family pt 1
Becoming a Family pt2
Makino's and Garp's visit
Disguises
A little history....
Changes
Another visit from Garp
Memories
Romance Dawn
The first mate: Roranoa Zoro
Enter Nami
Enter Usopp
Counterattack
Vs. Kuro
To the Baratie
Foul-Play Krieg
Mihawk
Happy New Year! And....
'Invincible' Pearl
Vs Krieg! Wrath of a Queen
To Arlong Park
Cocoyashi Village
Deceit and Tears
vs Arlong Pirates
Aurora Kingdom palace pt 1
Aurora Kingdom Palace pt 2
Strawhat Becomes Known to the World
To Loguetown
Loguetown
Apis and the Calm Belt
Warship Island and a.....?!
To find Lost Island
The Return of Lost Island! The Final Battle!
Omake! Aristocrats
Entering the Grand Line! The Whale Laboon!
Whiskey Peak and Reuniting with an old Friend!
Filler Chapter: How WB crew learned of Luffy
Journey on Little Garden
To find a doctor! Arriving at Drum Island!
The Fall of Drum Kingdom and a Crew's Doctor
To Alabasta!
Siblings Reunite!
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 1
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 2
Aristocrats Photos
To Eramalu

Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats

743 25 7
By chu1luc

Since i plan to have the Aristocrats of Evil pop up here and there, I'm making an information chapter as the story goes along, so my readers won't have to search the story for their info all the time if they do not know who they are.

----------------------

Andrew 'Mad Doctor' Livingstone is a doctor with unparalleled skill in medicine. As he has to be a key figure and be careful, there's no bounty on his head. He's currently a double agent infiltrating the government's science division, and he's always been able to alert the others when the Marines are on their tail beforehand.

Character song: Checkmate by The Boyz

------------------------------

Adrian 'Undertaker/Grey Reaper' Crevan, an Undertaker and secret informant from the North Blue. He was able to break into Marine Headquarters and get classified information that revealed a big kingdom scandal they were hiding. For that, his bounty is 832,000,000 berries.

Character song; The Bride of Necro

----------------------------

Alastra 'Underworld Journalist', a professional newswoman. Anytime there is a big scoop, she's the first to get it for Big News Morgans, a secret member of the Aristocrats of Evil. However she does it under her alias, Absa. Currently, no one knows she's Absa or of her ties to Morgans. But as Absa, she has a bounty of 673,600,000 berries.

Rather than a devil fruit, she is a half stag mink on her dad's side and her mother was a shaman.

Character song: Dying Wish

--------------------------

Makara 'Anubis' Merchant' Al-Nianai, a big merchant of the Grandline. Most of her spoils are actually confiscated from the Celestial Dragons and the Government and she converts it into untraceable cash that she gives to poorer countries that can't pay the Celestial tribute, but she gets around on her own phantom island. Her bounty is 849,563,000.

Her Devil Fruit is the Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Anubis.

Character song: Piece of my World

---------------------------

Joker, the Ringmaster and Leader of the New Moon Circus. As he is important for the Aristocrats, he does a good job of laying low and has no bounty in public. However, he acts as a crime consultant. He helps civilians who have been wronged by corrupt Nobles, and orchestrating their deaths as 'accidents.' However, His alias, 'Lord of Crime' while not knowing his name, has a bounty of 827,000,000 berries.

character song: Enamel by SID

-------------------------

Lin Ling 'Beast Tamer' Qigang, owner of the best and elusive petshop. She actually lends insect spies for Alastra to get her scoops. She has to get the trust of wealthy customers who look for exceptional pets, but those pets she trains to target criminals. She's also been able to evade arrest with justifiable contracts that come with the animals. So when any of the rules are breached, she doesn't take responsibility for the consequences.

Character song: Jikkou Ryoukou by Legolgel

-----------------------

Mother Viridia 'Gulliotine of the South/ Messenger of Zamiel' Marcallas. A former priestess of the Briss Kingdom of the South Blue, and a professional bounty hunter. She stays on the same phantom island as Makara as she was responsible for the Divine Massacre. It was kept out of the papers, but she put the government on edge 5 years ago after she infiltrated Marijoa, slaughtered 5,500 World Nobles and escaped without a trace. Now, there are less than 260 of them left, thanks to her, and most are young male children with few available females, which is a problem for them to maintain their 'pure blood'. A powerful Devil Fruit user, Her bounty is 4,684,860,000 berries, putting her on the level of the Yonko, and she is to be taken dead. Her codename in the underworld is Ira.

Her Devil Fruit is Human Human Fruit, Mythical type, model: Zamiel.

(For those who don't know, Zamiel is a Demon Hunter that haunts the Swiss Alps on stormy nights hunting the greedy, power-hungry, and cruel to grant them wishes, only for him to take those who fail their promises or cheat him)

character song: the WORLD by Nightmare

--------------------

Jacqueline 'Queen of Hearts' Bellegarde, a proprietor of an underground caberet in the West Blue. She also goes by the codename Luxuria. They are trying to keep it out of the papers, but recently, She and her henchwomen broke into 40 slave shops with the Celestial Dragons mark and destroyed each one while freeing the prisoners. Then a year later, she lured 30 Celestial Dragons to her lair and had them killed during a show, including their guards and marines escorting them. She is also said to have eaten a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit. Her bounty is 3,389,750,000 berries. Like Viridia, she's on par with the Yonko.

Her Devil Fruit is Demon Demon Fruit, Mythical Type, Model: Asmodeus.

Character song: Queen of Hearts by luz, Royal Scandal

------------

Morishi 'Silent Shadow' a top assassin from the North Blue. She is only sent on sure suicide missions with a success rate of 5%, but with her Devil Fruit, she is able to discreetly succeed with little notice. She's meant to be a shadow and waits to settle things with one blow. Some of her missions can take a few years so she has to be booked in advance. The orchestrator of the Vict Paternity/Empress Scandal. Currently, her face is unknown, but her bounty is 666,000,000 berries.

Character song: El Tango Egoista

--------------------

The Starlight Eight or S8, a group of eight individuals who help run my mother's Funtom Music Hall. They compose of eight Nobles that support equality among all ranks. They are Edgar Redmond, Lawrence Bluewer, Herman Greenhill, Gregory Violet, Lumina Whitefeather, Rebecca Gingergale, Helena Yarrow, and Alexandria Sabline. With their position, they can successfully find targets for their fellow Aristocrats who are looking for them. Currently, there are no bounties on their heads.

Their codenames are Fox, Owl, Lion, Wolf, Swan, Butterfly, Snake, and Horse

Character song: Monochrome Kiss

---------------

Mistofolees 'Mammon's Collector' owner of the largest Casino in the world. A Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit user of the Demon Demon Fruit, Model: Mammon, which gives him control over all currency and riches, and the youngest male member of the Aristocrats, at the age of 25, He was able to rob 20 Celestial Dragons blind, resulting in their poverty five years ago. His bounty is 956,642,000 berries and his codename is Avaritia.

-----------------------

Next there is Z. Real name Zephyr. A former marine, and known of the Father of the Marines. Going as far back as childhood, Z had always possessed a strong belief in justice and heroism, having joined the Marines simply to fulfill both desires and eventually resigning when he realized the organization was not as just as he had hoped. Originally a happy person, being popular among his subordinates and having created a loving family, his life changed for the worse when his wife and son were murdered by a pirate, and later all but two of his cadets were killed and his right arm severed; the pirate responsible would be invited to the Seven Warlords of the Sea, the same pirate that killed his family. Such loss and injustice led to a deep resentment and hatred towards pirates, and after he left the Marines, he formed the Neo Marines, becoming their Supreme Commander. His loathing was so strong that he would go to the extremes to achieve his agenda, whether physical, like stealing a powerful weapon from the Marines, or moralistic, like raising a jolly roger himself. His soldiers are composed of people who were unjustly wronged by the Government. He originally wanted to eliminate all pirates, until he met Phantomhive and she revealed other atrocities that the Government covered up for the Celestial Dragons and after a pirate saved his life. He agreed to have the Neo Navy team up with the Revolutionary Army and Aristocrats of Evil and now his goal is to expose the lies of the Government, reform it, and dethrone the Celestial Dragons. 

He is also Luffy's godfather by her mother's wishes.

-------------------

Nectarine, but her codename is Beez or Gula. She owns a large chunk of the food industry of the Blues and the Grandline. But that's her job in public. She is currently being groomed by her grandmother to be the next head warden of a top secret prison that is more dangerous and deadly than the government's Impel Down.

Beelzebub Prison.

It does not imprison pirates, but corrupt Marines, nobles, and monarchs that went too far with their power. It houses over 100,000,000 A-class criminals hangs from a cliff behind the Gates of the Underworld and over Death Season Forest.

She is a half-wolf mink on her dad's side and the user of the Demon Demon Fruit, Model: Beezlebub, giving her abilities of a bee and power of food manipulation. She is also the youngest female member of the Aristocrats. 

Character song: Graveyard Party

-------------------

Lillianthe Phantomhive, leader of the Aristocrats of Evil, and the government has a reason to fear her. Right now, there is no bounty on her head and they can't blame her for anything as she is popular and praised by the public. As she has influence and with her accomplishments and promises to commoners, added to the fact, her wealth keeps them from having to pay a tribute, she has them on edge. She also issues out the missions to the others in codes the government can't identify.

Character song: Bird

---------------------

There are also a few more that we will see through the story as time goes on, but they have codenames:

--------------------

Superbia, location: Paradise

Owner of a clockwork and antique shop that actually changes locations every few days.

Identity will be revealed....

---------------

One by the codename 'Dutchess' acts as a therapist, and it's her way to get people and even underlings to open up and reveal the cruelties of rulers. She likes to garden in her spare time, and uses aromatherapy for her clients from them. She is a rare blanket octopus scylla, and an albino on top of that, although her eyes are crystal blue, they turn red when she hunts. Among Fishmen, octomers are exceptionally rare, especially female ones. Her other codename is Acedia.

----------------------

Another, known as 'Chameleon', a descendent of the lost Seraphim race, he can disguise himself as anyone without the help of masks or makeup. He was also an escaped test subject for the government and wants to exploit the inhumane experimentation. His other codename is Invidia, which is appropriate for his Devil Fruit.

------------------------

Another is known as 'Kraven', a powerful bounty hunter with the instincts of predatory animals that he uses to hunt his prey. He was the son of a mafiaso and he learned that his father arranged to have his younger brothers and mother killed to keep power and after faking his death and getting stronger, he took him down and took over. His bounty is 2,986,000,000 berries.

-----------------------

The system of the Aristocrats of Evil is simple.

At the top is Lilianthe, or 'Monochrome/Empress'

Under her are 3 people with the roles of High Commanders, and they are only sent on the most crucial missions.

Z-High Commander. He has 30,000,000 people under his orders.

Joker-High Commander. He leads a circus troupe of only 10 people.

Makara-High Commander. She had a mere but strong 10,000

Next are the ones known as the Vices, each bearing the name of a sin. Most of them possess a Devil Fruit power. Jacqueline, Mistofelees, and Nectarine are the only Vices that operate with subordinates.

Viridia-Ira

Jacqueline-Luxuria. She has 5,000 subordinates.

Mistofelees-Advarita. He has 25,000 subordinates.

Nectarine-Gula. She has 10,000 employees.

Dutchess-Acedia

'Chameleon'-Invidia

?-Superbia

Then there are the Envoys, who act as informants.

Starlight Eight, Andrew

The ones known as Hunters take direct orders from Lilianthe, and they even take orders to eliminate traitors.

Lin Ling, Kraven, Morishi, Adrian, Alastria

Lillianthe also has two branches under her orders......

One branch of agents, called the White Court, have 50,000 men, who pretend to be slavers to save people from the Celestial Dragons

The second branch is called the Black Court which has 70,000,000 men, who are double-agents stationed in various areas around the world.

Leading to a total of 100,100,010 men under them.

--------------------

How would Ace, Sabo, the Whitebeard pirates, and Garp react to these people individualy?

Plz comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 377 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
76.1K 3.4K 78
❤️
231K 817 26
its all in the title babes 😋
33.6K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...