๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ž {๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ...

By RachelGreensWife

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐‚'๐’
โ™กChapter 1โ™ก
โ™กChapter 2โ™ก
โ™กChapter 3โ™ก
โ™กChapter 4โ™ก
โ™กChapter 5โ™ก
โ™กChapter 6โ™ก
โ™กChapter 7โ™ก
โ™กChapter 8โ™ก
โ™กChapter 9โ™ก
โ™กChapter 10โ™ก
โ™กChapter 11โ™ก
โ™กChapter 12โ™ก
โ™กChapter 13โ™ก
โ™กChapter 14โ™ก
โ™กChapter 15โ™ก
โ™กChapter 16โ™ก
โ™กChapter 17โ™ก
โ™กChapter 18โ™ก
โ™กChapter 19โ™ก
โ™กChapter 20โ™ก
โ™กChapter 21โ™ก
โ™กChapter 22โ™ก
โ™กChapter 23โ™ก
โ™กChapter 24โ™ก
โ™กChapter 25โ™ก
โ™กChapter 26โ™ก
โ™กChapter 27โ™ก
โ™กChapter 28โ™ก
โ™กChapter 29โ™ก
โ™กChapter 30โ™ก
โ™กChapter 31โ™ก
โ™กChapter 32โ™ก
โ™กChapter 33โ™ก
โ™กChapter 34โ™ก
โ™กChapter 35โ™ก
โ™กChapter 36โ™ก
โ™กChapter 37โ™ก
โ™กChapter 38โ™ก
โ™กChapter 39โ™ก
Meet the new oc's!
โ™กChapter 40โ™ก
โ™กChapter 41โ™ก
โ™กChapter 42โ™ก
โ™กChapter 43โ™ก
โ™กChapter 44โ™ก
โ™กChapter 45โ™ก
โ™กChapter 46โ™ก
โ™กChapter 47โ™ก
โ™กChapter 48โ™ก
โ™กChapter 49โ™ก
โ™กChapter 50โ™ก
โ™กChapter 51โ™ก
โ™กChapter 52โ™ก
โ™กChapter 53โ™ก
โ™กChapter 54โ™ก
โ™กChapter 55โ™ก
โ™กChapter 56โ™ก
โ™กChapter 57โ™ก
โ™กChapter 58โ™ก
โ™กChapter 59โ™ก
โ™กChapter 60โ™ก
โ™กChapter 61โ™ก
โ™กChapter 62โ™ก
โ™กChapter 63โ™ก
โ™กChapter 64โ™ก
โ™กChapter 65โ™ก
โ™กChapter 66โ™ก
โ™กChapter 67โ™ก
โ™กChapter 68โ™ก
โ™กChapter 70โ™ก
โ™กChapter 71โ™ก
โ™กChapter 72โ™ก
New OC!!!
NEW OC'S!!!
โ™กChapter 73โ™ก
โ™กChapter 74โ™ก
โ™กChapter 75โ™ก
โ™กChapter 76โ™ก
โ™กChapter 77โ™ก
โ™กChapter 78โ™ก
โ™กChapter 79โ™ก
โ™กChapter 80โ™ก
โ™กChapter 81โ™ก
โ™กChapter 82โ™ก
โ™กChapter 83โ™ก
โ™กChapter 84โ™ก
โ™กChapter 85โ™ก
โ™กChapter 86โ™ก
โ™กChapter 87โ™ก
โ™กChapter 88โ™ก
โ™กChapter 89โ™ก
โ™กChapter 90โ™ก
โ™กChapter 91โ™ก
โ™กChapter 92โ™ก
โ™กChapter 93โ™ก
โ™กChapter 94โ™ก
โ™กChapter 95โ™ก
โ™กChapter 96โ™ก
โ™กChapter 97โ™ก
โ™กChapter 98โ™ก
โ™กChapter 99โ™ก
โ™กChapter 100โ™ก
โ™กChapter 101โ™ก
โ™กChapter 102โ™ก
โ™กChapter 103โ™ก
โ™กChapter 104โ™ก
โ™กChapter 105โ™ก
โ™กChapter 106โ™ก
โ™กChapter 107โ™ก
โ™กChapter 108โ™ก
โ™กChapter 109โ™ก
โ™กChapter 110โ™ก
โ™กChapter 111โ™ก
โ™กChapter 112โ™ก
โ™กChapter 113โ™ก
โ™กChapter 114โ™ก
โ™กChapter 115โ™ก
โ™กChapter 116โ™ก
โ™กChapter 117โ™ก
โ™กChapter 118โ™ก
โ™กChapter 119โ™ก
โ™กChapter 120โ™ก
โ™กChapter 121โ™ก
โ™กChapter 122โ™ก
โ™กChapter 123โ™ก
โ™กChapter 124โ™ก
โ™กChapter 125โ™ก
โ™กChapter 126โ™ก
โ™กChapter 127โ™ก
โ™กChapter 128โ™ก
โ™กChapter 129โ™ก
โ™กChapter 130โ™ก
โ™กChapter 131โ™ก
โ™กChapter 132โ™ก

โ™กChapter 69โ™ก

1.5K 60 2
By RachelGreensWife

{Poppy's outfit}

Currently, Poppy and DJ were sat on DJ's bed as they were eating cookies and writing stuff for Kimmy's birthday party.

Stephanie then walks in her room. "Hey, Pops. Hey, Deej. Look what I got from school today, a recorder. Any requests?"

"Yes, please don't play." DJ fake smiled at her sister.

"'On top of Old Smokey'? You got it!" Stephanie grins as she starts playing the recorder, but she then hits a wrong note.

Poppy winces. "I know I don't know a lot about instruments, but that sound ain't good." The Katsopolis girl shook her head.

DJ sighed in annoyance. "Oh yeah, that's not gonna drive me nuts." The Tanner girl sarcastically remarked.

"This happens to be my homework for music appreciation." Stephanie told her sister and her cousin as she looked down at her recorder in her hands.

"Well, when it happens to be music, I'll appreciate it." DJ harshly responded.

Poppy bit her lip. "Steph, will you please practice somewhere else? DJ and I are making a collage for Kimmy's birthday card."

Kimmy then entered the bedroom. "Howdy, girls." The Gibbler girl brightly smiled

DJ widened her eyes. "Kimmy!" DJ quickly covers up Kimmy's birthday card. "You're not supposed to be in this room."

"I've been telling her that for years." Stephanie scoffed as she left her bedroom.

Kimmy handed DJ and Poppy a card. "Here's your invitation to my surprise birthday party."

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows. "You're throwing yourself a surprise birthday party?" The blonde inquired.

Kimmy nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, and I'm going to pull a really good surprised face." Kimmy plans out.

DJ reads the words on the card. "'You are cordially invited to attend Kimmy's fabulous 14th surprise birthday party at the Excelsior Hotel.' Whoa, how'd you swing that?" DJ asked in a surprised tone.

Kimmy smugly smirks. "My brother Garth is a bellhop. He can sneak us into the pool area." Kimmy explains. "Oh, DJ, if anybody asks you who you are then say you're Heather Zink from Philadelphia and you are staying in room 1541." Kimmy points at DJ. "And you, Poppy are Clementine Felicity from New York and you're staying in room 1530."

"Got it." Poppy hummed.

"You're having a pool party in November? What a dumb idea." DJ rolled her eyes.

"No, they have an indoor pool. Tomorrow we can go shopping for new bathing suits. This party is gonna be so rad." Kimmy informed DJ.

Poppy squealed in excitement. "Totally rad!"

"Yeah, rad for you two because you both have the perfect bodies." DJ pointed at Kimmy and Poppy

Kimmy and Poppy look at each other and smirk at the compliment. "Us? The perfect bodies?" The two friends speak at the same time. "Well, we can't argue with you there." Kimmy and Poppy both say.

DJ got off her bed. "There is no way I'm wearing a bathing suit in front of everyone until I look like one of these models." DJ points down at one of the models in the magazines.

"But DJ, you're my best friend. You gotta come to my party." Kimmy insisted.

DJ didn't wanna let Kimmy down. "Alright, I'll come. But this means I only got two weeks to get skinny. Starting right now. So no more cookies." DJ says as she hands the cookies to Poppy.

"More for me." Poppy shrugged.

DJ folded her arms over her chest. "How do you guys stay so thin?" DJ asked her cousin and her best friend.

"Cheerleading helps me a lot. The movements and stunts are wild." Poppy giggled. "You know, apparently, cheerleading can help you lose weight."

DJ sighed and shook her head. "I can't do cheerleading like you, Poppy."

"Well, I excercise." Kimmy speaks up. "Like waist bends for example." Kimmy bends down to Poppy who sat on DJ's bed. "And 1 and 2 and 3." The Gibbler girl takes a cookie from Poppy. "And 4. And then I watch what I eat." Kimmy says as she looks at the cookie in her hands. "This looks good." Kimmy shoves the cookie into her mouth.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was in her bedroom when she heard her dad shout from the kitchen.

"Free cake!" Jesse shouted.

Poppy rushed into the kitchen where she saw all her family. "As long as it's got not jam cake or cheese cake or carrot cake or dark chocolate, I'll eat it."

"Free cake?" Stephanie raised her eyebrows.

"Did I hear you say something's free?" Danny inquired.

Michelle runs over to the kitchen table. "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" The youngest Tanner girl then stands on one of the chairs. "I'm here."

Jesse cleared his throat. "Alright, we need you guys to help me and Becky pick out our wedding cake."

Becky looked over at her husband with a confused expression. "I thought we decided on a chocolate cake."

"Well, chocolate's just not chocolate anymore." Jesse opened a box filled with samples of different chocolate cakes. "See what I mean?"

Michelle licked her lips hungrily. "Whoa baby!"

"You got your dark chocolate, your white chocolate, your chunky chocolate, your mocha choco-chocolate, your double-fudge chocolate, your triple chocolate-chocolate-chocolate, and carrot cake." Jesse points at each cake. Jesse then earned weird looks from his family for randomly having carrot cake in a box with a bunch of chocolate cakes. "Well, the carrot was sitting there so lonely. No one picks carrot cake."

"For a very good reason." Poppy places her hands on her hips.

"Let's pig out!" Michelle exclaims

Danny holds his youngest daughter back from launching at the cakes. "Now, now, Michelle, you're not being very polite."

"I'm sorry. Let's pig out, please!" Michelle corrected herself.

"Come on, Deej. You're gonna miss the cake." Joey beckoned the Tanner girl over to them.

DJ stood by the fridge. "Oh, who needs cake when you can lick ice on a stick?" DJ forces a laugh as she licks the ice. "Wet and cold and...that's about it."

Poppy glanced over at DJ in concern. The Katsopolis girl knew DJ was putting a lot of pressure on herself to lose weight. But Poppy was started to get worried for her cousin.

"I can't take it, I need that cake!" Michelle grabs a handful of all the cakes and eats.

Danny widened his eyes "Whoa, Michelle! Michelle!"

"Michelle, which one do you like the best?" Jesse asked his youngest niece.

"Chocolate." Michelle babbles out as she had chocolate all around her mouth.

Danny laughed in amusement. "I'll go give her a bath." Danny said as he took Michelle upstairs.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's pyjamas}

Poppy was back in DJ and Stephanie's bedroom.

DJ got off her bed and stood on the weight measurement. "Weigh in time. I hate this part."

"You need some weighing music." Stephanie begins playing her recorder very badly.

"Good lord." Poppy whines. "I'll happily pay for you to go to lessons to get better at playing that thing." Poppy points at the recorder.

Jesse then walks in the bedroom. "Steph, have mercy on my ears, will you?"

DJ looks down at the weight. "This can't be right! Two days and I've only lost half a pound? I'm going off this stupid diet."

"Good. You don't need to be on a diet anyway. If you wanna shape up a little bit just excercise. In fact, why don't you work out at Michelle's gym?" Jesse suggested.

DJ rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah, like I really want Michelle's body." The teenager scoffed.

Jesse chuckled softly and patted DJ's shoulder. "They have an adult gym down there too. I tell you what, Saturday we'll get the whole family to go down there. They can all use a little toning up. Of course, in my case I'd just be toning tone."

Poppy quickly tried to think of an excuse not to go to the gym with her family. "Uh, mom said she'd take me to the mall on Saturday. So I won't be going to the gym."

"Nice try. But incase I haven't told you this before; you're a really bad liar" Jesse booped Poppy's nose.

"But the gym isn't my thing. It reeks of body odour and is full with a bunch of sweaty guys and girls." Poppy complained. "Please can I stay home?"

"You're coming. End of." Jesse sternly said.

Stephanie speaks up. "I'll provide the workout music." Stephanie plays her recorder. But once again, it was very badly played.

Michelle walks in the room with her hands on her hips. "Stephanie."

Stephanie looked down at her little sister. "Yes, Michelle?"

"You are not good." Michelle shook her head.

Jesse took the recorder into his hands. "She's just missing one note. Let me show you how it's done." Jesse begins playing the recorder, but it makes a high-pitched noise.

"You are not good too." Michelle wagged her finger at her uncle.

"Wait a minute, there's something stuck in here." Jesse said as he blew into the recorder. Just then, a piece of gum comes out the recorder and sticks on Michelle's forehead.

"That's where I stuck my gum!" Stephanie nods in remembrance.

Michelle frowns in annoyance. "That is not funny."

Poppy placed her hand over her mouth as she bursted into laughter. "It is a little bit."

"More like a lot." Stephanie laughed loudly.

Michelle narrowed her eyes at Stephanie and Poppy who were laughing at the gum being stuck to her head.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

It was now Saturday.

DJ, Kimmy and Poppy walk in the house and see Danny cleaning the dishes.

"Doing dishes? Another big Saturday, huh, Mr T?" Kimmy looked over at the man with a grin.

Danny forced a smile. lGood to see you, too, Kimmy." The Tanner man then looked over at his niece and his daughter. "Poppy, DJ, you girls missed lunch, but I saved you both a sandwich." Danny places two plates on the counter.

"Thanks, Uncle Danny." Poppy takes a seat as she begins eating her sandwich.

"Thanks, dad." DJ politely says.

"Hey, check out my new bathing suit for my pool party." Kimmy shows Danny her bathing suit.

"It's you, Kimmy. Loud." Danny tutted. "Poppy, DJ, eat up. We're all going to the gym soon." Danny informs the girls as he heads upstairs.

Kimmy widened her eyes. "You're going to the gym?" Kimmy asked Poppy in shock. "No offence, but you claim to hate the gym because it smells and is sweaty."

"My dad is making me go." Poppy pouts.

"I'm skipping lunch, you want my sandwich?" DJ offered Kimmy her lunch.

Kimmy looked at the sandwich. "Ham again?" Kimmy whined. "I've been eating your lunch for three days and every sandwich is ham. Did your dad hit a pig with his car?" Kimmy joked.

"Goodbye, Kimmy." DJ pushed her best friend out the house. DJ looked over at her cousin. "Here, you eat my sandwich."

"Deej, you need to eat." Poppy reasonably says.

"No, I don't." DJ shook her head. "What I need is to lose weight."

"I hate the fact you haven't eaten in three days." Poppy sighs, biting her lip anxiously. "You should eat something."

"I'm fine." DJ brushed it off.

"But—" Poppy goes to speak.

"Poppy, knock it off." DJ snaps.

Stephanie then comes down the stairs, the 8 year old had heard the entire conversation between the teenagers. "DJ, you're giving your lunches to Kimmy?"

DJ carelessly shrugs. "Yeah, so what?"

"You've been skipping breakfast and dinner too. I'm not an expert on this, but shouldn't a person eat?" Stephanie questioned.

DJ nervously laughed. "Uh, you're right Steph. I'll eat my sandwich."

"You promise?" Stephanie raised her eyebrows in question.

DJ nods. "I promise." DJ then takes a bite of her sandwich.

Stephanie smiled in approval. "Much better. Now, get yourself an apple and a glass of milk and your basic food groups are covered." Stephanie informs her sister. Stephanie then grabs Poppy's hand. "Can you do my hair for me?"

"Sure." Poppy nodded.

Stephanie and Poppy began heading upstairs, but stopped when they heard DJ talking to the dog.

"Come here, Comet. Look what I have for you, people food." DJ feeds Comet her sandwich. "You're lucky dogs don't have to wear bathing suits."

Stephanie and Poppy re-enter the kitchen and walk over to DJ.

"DJ, what are you doing?" Stephanie asked her older sister.

"Comet stole it right out of my hand." DJ quickly lied.

"You're lying again." Stephanie pointed out.

DJ shook her head. "No I'm not." The Tanner girl continued to lie.

Stephanie huffed in irritation. "Lie number three. When will this end?"

"Deej, just tell her." Poppy sighed.

"Steph, I got one week to look good in a bathing suit in front of my friends. Now, when the party's over, I'll start eating again." DJ explains. "But, until then, this is our little secret. That includes you Poppy. Pinky swear?"

Stephanie sighs. "No, not the pinky."

"You know how we feel about the pinky swear." Poppy gives DJ a look

"You have to pinky swear that you both won't tell anyone I haven't been eating. Now, hook up." DJ links her pinky finger with Stephanie's pinky finger and Poppy's pinky finger. "Now, say it. Pinky swear."

"Pinky Swear." Stephanie and Poppy both say.

"But I don't like it." Stephanie held up her finger.

"Neither." Poppy shook her head.

"Well, too bad. Your lips are sealed." DJ told them both, knowing both of them hated breaking pinky promises.

<~~~~~~~~>

The family has now arrived at the gym.

Stephanie gagged in disgust. "It smells like a sweat sock in here."

"Told you so." Poppy hummed.

Joey pretends to be muscular. "Yeah, these are my people." Joey then looks over at a muscular man. "What do you bench, dude?"

The stranger speaks up. "505."

Joey folks around. "Beginner, huh? It's cool."

It better be." The man narrows his eyes, causing Joey to walk back over to the family.

Michelle poked a stranger who had his muscles out. "Hey, mister, you are very lumpy."

Jesse nervously laughed. "I hope you're not offended, but if you are, that's her father right there." Jesse points over at Danny.

DJ looked up at her dad. "So, what's the best way to burn off calories?"

"Well, you make it fun. You could ride a bike." Danny points over at the gym stuff. "I loved bike riding when I was a kid. Of course, my banana seat huffy didn't have an onboard computer." Danny rambled. "Start off slow on one. You don't wanna do too much too soon, okay?"

DJ nodded as she got on the bike.

Poppy scrunched her nose up. "I wanna go home."

"We just got here." Jesse scoffed.

"I'm aware." Poppy hummed.

"Look, I think you'll enjoy this." Jesse guides Poppy over to a punching bag. "Here, put these on." Jesse hands his daughter a pair of boxing gloves. "Get your anger out. Pretend it's someone you hate."

Poppy gasps. "I'm gonna pretend it's Elvis Presley."

Jesse playfully rolled his eyes. "I'll be with Michelle in the kiddies gym if you need me."

"Got it." Poppy said as she put on the boxing gloves and started to hit the punching bag.

<~~~~~~~~>

It had been a couple minutes later.

Poppy was getting pretty tired and sweaty from punching. So she went over to DJ who was still on the bike.

"Hey, Deej. You okay?" Poppy checked in on her cousin.

"I'm fine." DJ said between breaths.

"You sure?" Poppy twiddled her thumbs.

Stephanie then rushed over. "Poppy, Deej, come on, you're missing all the fun."

"Coming." Poppy held Stephanie's hand as they began heading off someplace else in the gym.

DJ then gets off the bike, but falls to the ground.

"Dad!" Stephanie shouts as she and Poppy rush to DJ's side.

The family heard Stephanie's shouting and rushed over in concern.

Poppy didn't care that DJ was all sweaty as she pulled her hair back away from her eyes. "Deej?"

"DJ, are you okay?" Danny crouched down to his eldest daughter.

"Yeah, I just got a little dizzy." DJ admits.

"Here, drink this." Jesse handed her a water bottle.

DJ drank some of the water.

"How do you feel now, Deej?" Joey asked the teenager.

"Uh, I'm okay. I guess I just over did it." DJ nervously replied.

"But DJ—" Poppy and Stephanie go to protest.

"Steph, Poppy, I'm okay." DJ tries to assure them.

"I think we should go home." Danny decides as he picks Michelle up.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's pyjamas}

Everyone was now home.

Poppy had been in the shower as she desperately needed to get out her sweaty gym clothes. The Katsopolis girl was now in her pyjamas as she felt more comfy.

Poppy was currently in the kitchen with the rest of her family.

DJ then enters the kitchen. "Hi, guys."

"Hey." The family waved over at DJ.

Danny went over to his daughter. "You feeling better after your nap, honey?"

DJ plastered on a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm as good as new."

"Are you sure?" Becky checked.

"Yes, I'm sure." DJ nodded.

"Are you really sure?" Stephanie gave her sister a knowing look.

"Like, 100% sure?" Poppy added on from Stephanie's question.

"Would everybody stop making such a big deal about this?!" DJ said in annoyance.

"Deej, I made your favourite; chicken parmesan. Come here, and check out this sauce." Joey held out a spoon to DJ.

"I can't. I just brushed my teeth." DJ lies again.

"Before dinner?" Jesse asked in confusion.

"Doesn't anyone care about dental hygiene around here?" DJ snaps.

"Whoa, DJ, calm down. I happen to care very deeply about our family's teeth and gums. Now, what's going on?" Danny wonders.

"Nothing is going on! I'm going to Kimmy's for dinner." DJ attempts to leave.

Stephanie and Poppy stood in the way of the door.

"Don't belive her, dad." Stephanie shook her head.

"Steph, Poppy you guys pinky swore." DJ reminded them.

"We don't care. We don't want you to get sick." Poppy told her cousin. "Uncle Danny, I know why DJ's acting so cranky and why she got dizzy today. She hasn't eaten anything in three days."

Danny widens his eyes. "Is that true? You haven't eaten anything in three days?"

"DJ, I think you should sit down and eat right now." Jesse demanded, pointing at the kitchen table sternly.

"I can't! I'm finally starting to lose weight." DJ tells her family.

"DJ, you're starving yourself. You could do serious damage to your body." Joey worriedly said.

"DJ, this kind of behavior can lead to serious eating disorders. Anorexia, bulemia. You're heading down a dangerous road here." Danny placed his hand on his daughters shoulder.

DJ pushed her fathers hand away. "I don't care! I'm the one who has to wear the bathing suit next week. It's my life and I can do whatever I want!" DJ yells as she storms upstairs.

"Deej, hold on a minute." Danny rushed upstairs as he went to talk to DJ.

Stephanie sighed. "I hope she's not mad at us."

"Same." Poppy bit her lip anxiously as she wrapped her arm around Stephanie's shoulder.

Jesse looked over at the two blondes. "No. You girls did the right thing. She's lucky to have a sister and a cousin like you guys."

<~~~~~~~~>

Danny and DJ had a chat and the teenager agreed to eat again, but she'd eat more healthier. Danny also made sure that DJ knew she didn't need to lose weight as she was very beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
56.4K 989 52
From Miami to London, get ready to "Run Against Time"- Based on a continuation of Furious 7. Rosie Shaw is a cold-hearted, sarcastic, tough, str...
17.3K 243 10
Sarah Ortiz Is Lettys twin sister . she moved to L.A To start over after haveing a ruff time in New York . But what happens when she catches the...
282K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."