My Sunshine

By the_meltinglines

Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes an... More

Hey, It's Me Janki !
Raghav Singh Rathore
Udaipur It Is !
Is He The Prince!
She Broke Rules!
Getting Locked!
A Month In Palace!
The Damn Distraction!
The Hope
Ready To Be The King
Back To Delhi!
I Want To Marry Her
Havoc Of My Life
Ready To Get Married?
The Wedding
The Secret
Favorite View
Painting Pranks
Tour turned Tornado
The Coronation Day
Rana sa & Raani sa
Dad's Best
She said.. Raghav!!
Giving Us A Chance
I Want To Be Your Person!
Duly Noted !
Promise Of Raghav Singh Rathore
Something I Can't Afford!
Falling For The King!
Ex-Fiance
Adamant Raghav!
Off To Camping!
Janki's Birthday
Jawai Trip -1
My Home
Back To The Palace!
Holy Moly Cow!
Played With Mind!
It's Rana Raghav Singh Rathore
COPYRIGHTS & Character Aesthetics
What did I Do?
You'll be Death Of Me Someday!
Off To Delhi!!
Deja Vu!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Breathing Properly!
My Peace
Home To This Human!
Raghav's Birthday
Raghav's Birthday Part- 2
First Date !
Love, Love & Love
Is There A Threat?
Pain Is Pleasure!
Willingly Yours
My Universe!
Too Good To Be Coincidence
The Witness!
Home-Less
Culprits
Sinner
Let The Game Unfold
She's Worth Every Single Breath
End To The Agony
Inside His World
Beat Of My Heart
Re- Wedding
In Each Other's Colors
Ready to Walk Down The Aisle
You Look Mine
My Sunshine

The Beginnings

1.9K 173 85
By the_meltinglines

JANKI'S POV

"Santa has a gift for you" I whispered as I saw everyone looking shocked at Megha where as she herself was shocked to see the feet on ground.

And there mom came hugging me.

"You're the miracle of our lives Janki"She whispered as I saw tears in her eyes.

"Come on. You making me feel outsider" I said and she patted my cheek.

"Are you comfortable honey" I asked Megha when she nodded looking at her dad.

"Da.. Dad. I.. " She was saying and Rana sa came near her bending on his knees to her height and hugged her.

Just hugged her for some good minutes and then whispered.

"This Santa is the best santa in the world" He whispered to her and she nodded looking at me and then she...

I was extremely taken aback at what she did while holding my hands.

She took a step near me.

And everyone of us had our mouth agape.

"D.. Did you just.. Just.. " I asked as a chuckle left my eyes with tears and she herself was shocked.

This Christmas was going to be the best christmas of our lives.

Of my life!!

I felt as if, I was rewarded with the best thing in the world.

I just looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"I.. I.. .wa.. Wal.. Walked" She whispered with a happy smile and I looked at her nodding as tears of happiness left my eyes.

"You did honey" I said

"Why are you crying mom" She asked

"Because I'm happy. Very very much happy" I chuckled and she wiped my tears with her little hand.

"Don't cry. Dad frowns when you cry" She innocently said and I looked at her and then at her dad.

Her dad who was still sitting on his knees with Megha's hands in his big hands and was just looking at his princess.

And unknowingly to me I was so happy because today, I made him guilt free.

"He can join the group hug. Well everyone, join the group hug" I told and everyone hugged us of course Yash bhaiya pulling him into one.

"You're the best thing that has happened to us bhabhi sa. " Yash bhai said and I looked at him as I made Megha sit back on wheel chair because it was not good to exert so much pressure at a time.

"Really Janki. You know ask me for World today, I'll give it to you" Dad told and I smiled.

The same genes! Giving world and all!!

"I've one amazing family. I don't want anything else" I said and he put his hand on my head.

"Though Brownies would be considerable" I said and everyone chuckled.

"Okay. Now doctor mode on. Let's have some serious talk" I said and they all nodded.

"The progress rate is 59%. It's really amazing but I want it 100% . Coming from zero to 59% took 3 months. So 3 months more. We'll definitely do it. She'll be running again. I promise. But Megha is very excited right now. We all need to take care that she doesn't try on her own to get up. Smallest injury right now can cause a big fault. So everyone, an eye on her that she doesn't try standing up on her own. And very strict eye for that. Am I clear" I asked

"Yes doctor" Nivedita bhabhi said and I smiled.

"I'll make something sweet. It's.." Mom tried to say but her voice got heavy and dad hugged her.

"They're happy, wherever they are" Dad whispered and my heart clenched as I saw them.

"Of course they will be. Look at the miracle they send for us. They send for her" Mom said and I smiled wiping her tears.

"No More Tears in these beautiful eyes" I told and she chuckled with tears nodding.

"You've indebted me for whole life. How would I possibly ever repay it to you" He whispered and I looked at him.

"Megha is my daughter too Rana sa. But since you want to repay, again brownies would do. But today let's give this precious chance to dad for bringing me some" I said to lighten up the mood because as happy as everyone was, the sad smile on everyone's face was visible.

And it worked. Everyone chuckled!!

"I'll get ready and leave for office" Rana sa spoke to no one in particular and left the place.

"Right! Now get back to work people. And dad, my brownies" I demanded

"Will be here in half an hour" He promised and I grinned

"Okay. I'll just call mom and tell her this big news" I grinned but then remembered that I forgot my phone in room.

"You know what's the worst thing of this palace" I asked and everyone looked at me with a questioning face.

"It's so big. Now for a phone, I need to walk to another country" I whined and they all chuckled while I left for the Kings Abode.

As I reached the room, I saw the walk in door slightly ajar.

And, I peeked in to see Rana sa tying his tie.

Damn! His tie collection is like Christian Grey!!

"Take a picture again Sunshine. It lasts longer" He said and I turned my back

"I was finding something" I lied when he did his collars and came to me leaning himself on the walk in door.

"And what is that" He asked and I raised my brow going two steps away maintaining a sober distance.

Lier! You hate the distance.

Okay shut up!!

"My phone" I replied and he looked at me and then at my back near the bedside socket.

"The charging point is there, your phone is there. But you were peeking inside walk in. Why? " He asked

"I.. I thought I didn't keep my clothes at place" I lied and he smirked

"Sunshine, you know right that your lies are very silly" he asked

"Yeah just like you" I huffed irritated and turned to take my phone when he pulled my arm such that I landed directly on him.

"Raghav.. " I whispered

"You should not whisper my name like this Sunshine" He said his nose almost touching mine and I gulped.

"Why" I don't know from where I was getting this much courage.

"Because it makes me go insane. And it's not good to get insane when I've just got my chance" He professed and I took two steps back again.

"But why you've to go insane Rana sa, when you already are. " I mocked and smirked taking out my phone from charger.

"Oh by the way I forgot to tell... " I spoke going near door and he looked at me.

"What" He asked

"You need to check your shoe gallary before leaving. Who knows mice might have cut them all" I smirked and without waiting for his reply ran out of the room laughing to myself.

Well, I didn't ruin them. I've just... Temporarily ruined them.

"What's the matter Raani sa. So much happy" Nivedita bhabhi asked as I went to the library.

The best thing I like about everyone here is.. Everyone reads!

"Just... Happy" I said and she smirked closing her book and came to me.

"This happiness is different. And I won't ask what because I know it's related to Rana sa, right Raani sa" She smirked

"Bhabbiii" I whined while she chuckled

We were there for some time reading our books and after a while I was going to Megha since I haven't seen her after morning.

And after seeing her, asking her if she had any pain or not, I went to the room when my phone rang.

Mr. Jerk calling!!

"Yes Mr. Je.. I mean Rana sa" I chuckled at my own words

"I left something for you in the room. Did you get that" He asked

"What? Where" I asked looking around.

"Open your clothes wardrobe in walk in. You'll find it" He said

"Okay but w.. " Before I could say the call was cut.

How. Dare. He.

Like this sweetheart.

That was so mean!!

I huffed going to the walk in and slid the door when I saw a big paper bag.

Raghav is gifting me something?

Not bad!!

I took the paper bag closing the walk in and sat on the bed and peeked into it.

And I saw....

Oh My God!

Why didn't I see it before!

Even though the rose was little bad state, he gave me a rose, white rose.

Wait a second!

White rose!

What does he want ? A peace treaty with me!

But the gesture was cute though.

And with that, I saw a note too.

"Just in case you want to hit my head or stab me, let's sign a peace treaty first. "

Jokes apart Sunshine, To The New Beginning.

I smiled reading it and chuckled as I saw a gift wrapped.

I undid the ribbon and saw a beautiful red sleeveless Tea length dress.

And with that there was a full length over coat and boots.

And of course a note.

"It's very cold. Wrap your self properly. We're dining out today. "

I grinned at that note and giggled to myself.

Mister couldn't even name it as a date.

But, I smiled keeping the rose between my novel that I was carrying from the library and keeping the notes with it, I freshened up and changed.

As I wore the dress, I saw it fitting me perfectly.

Not bad Rana sa!!

Doing light make up, I wore the boots and taking over coat & bag in my hand, I went down stairs looking at the time.

"Mommy, you look so beautiful" Megha's voice came and I saw her watching a Disney movie.

I too want to see Rapunzel again !!

And meanwhile, the  intruder, Mickey too came running to me as I picked it up.

"Awe my love. I missed you whole day" I said as I saw him after whole day since he was at pet clinic and then I looked at Megha.

"Thankyou sweetheart. But it's very cold"  I muttered wrapping the over coat and she giggled

"Are you going somewhere" She asked

"Janki, you look beautiful. Is there a date" Mom asked coming and I blushed denying.

"No. Just dining out" I mumbled

"Daadi, you don't know date. It's December 25th" Megha innocently said and we both chuckled.

"That's a different date Sweetheart. When you'll grow big you'll understand" Mom told

"Well then she shouldn't grow at all" A voice came and I turned to look at his Royal highness who was frowning.

"What" I asked and it's then he looked at me the frown was far away gone.

He looked at me from head to toe which made me blush.

"Dad what" Megha peeped and he blinked his eyes looking at me again and then at Megha.

Dad and Yash bhai too came till now. Even bhabhi came.

"If you're going to date, then you should not grow up. That's it" He shrugged

"Kuch bhi. (Anything)" I huffed and he raised his brow.

"This matter will be looked afterwards for sure. Right now, you look beautiful Sunshine" He said and I looked at every one giving me teasing smile.

"And you look homeless" I mocked

"Did courtesy just die" He mocked back

"No, I killed it right now. You wanna see how?" I fired back

"I'm waiting for a demo then" He smirked

"Should I show it on you" I mocked again

"Okay okay. Before, you both just start here, how about Raghav, you go and change since you need to go on date" Mom smirked

"Da.. What! You told everyone" He asked

"No! I told mom" I smirked

"Mom, it's dining out. Today isn't a date." He said and I don't know why, my face was about to fall when he spoke.

"Let's keep date for some other beautiful day" He added and giving me a glance left for the King's abode.

And that frown never made to my face by what he said.

And just after 15 minutes, he was back in  black pant and blazer with white shirt.

And I looked at him.

He wears formals always but everyday he looked hell handsome.

And I look homeless!

Howww!!

He came near me as I was scrolling my phone and then looked at the small piece of cloth tied on my black hand bag.

He didn't say anything but just untied it and making a square out of it, he put that it in his blazer's pocket.

"And then you say it's not a date" I asked raising my brow.

We were in black and red! Like a purely date code.

"This isn't something which would be our first date sunshine. It will be something more beautiful. And as for today, I've different plans. Shall we? " he asked forwarding his hand and I took it standing up.

And I looked at Mickey looking at Raghav and then barked raising his two limbs.

"He's saying you're a little crack" I mocked as he picked him up.

"Little is better then full, right Mickey" He smirked looking at me and the traitor really barked too

"I can cancel this dine out or whatever" I warned

"If you wanted to do that, you would've done it way before Sunshine. You're here, ready on time tells a different story" He said and I looked away

"Shall we Raana sa" I asked changing topic

"After you Raani sa" He replied and I smiled inwardly and yelling a bye to mom, I left .

As we left the palace, I shivered by the chilly atmosphere.

"Damn! It's so cold" I muttered

"Where to Rana sa " The chauffer asked opening the door for us.

"From Delhi and couldn't handle winters" Rana sa asked me.

"I love winters. But.. I am cold" I mumbled and he didn't say anything just opened the passanger side door.

"I'll drive" He replied to the chauffer who nodded while the four cars were already on stand by.

Damn security!

"Can't we like, skip them" I asked when he gestured me to sit first and I did that.

And coming to the driver's seat, he tucked in seatbelt while I also did the same.

"We can't skip them. I can't risk it when it comes to you even slightest. But don't worry, you won't even feel that they're here" He said

"Look at the front and back Rana sa. They're in a particular motion for everything. Their presence can't be ignored too." I mumbled frowning

"This is the only thing which you can't bend me on Sunshine. Even with this frown. But other then this, ask me for the world with this frown, I'll obey to that" He sincerely spoke and I looked at him.

"What's with you and dad, both giving me world on asking. How do you think you are? " I asked raising a brow when he gave me a small smile.

"Try that someday. You'll know it" He replied and I huffed

"Where are we going" I asked as he turned on the engine of his lavish car.

One thing I've noticed all these months is, Raghav is fan of automobiles.  The parking and underground three floor garage is full of any car one would name.

"Why do you smile so limited" I asked as the car left the palace complex.

"What does that mean" He asked back

"I mean, I've never seen you smile wide. Like that grinning. See like this" I said showing my teeth grinning

"Well, I do chuckle a lot of times" He spoke

"But that's not grinning. You know muscle twitching grin" I said again grinning

"You're mad" He spoke

"I'll jump of the car" I warned

"Try that" He said and I glared him but then chuckled

"What made you ask me out today" I asked

"It's Christmas" He replied looking forward and I got the clue that he won't tell it.

And after a while, the car entered a.. Hotel.

And I was looking at a beautiful, very beautiful Christmas tree.

As the car stopped, Raghav came out and opened the door from my side.

"Shall we" He politely asked and I don't know why my heart fluttered.

"I'm an independent woman Sir" I smirked and came out.

"Careful there Sunshine, you're the most clumsy person I've ever seen." He smirked and then his eyes went to my boots which had heels.

Well, he was right!

But why to tell him he was right!

I saw the security clearing a way for us and everyone was looking at us.

Many people were joining their hands wishing us and we did the same.

They must be localities here.

"Where are we" I asked changing the topic and looking around the beautiful property which was beaming with lights and of course that beautiful christmas tree.

"It's Aravali's. One of our best here" He told

"This tree is beautiful Rana sa. Will you take a picture of mine there" I asked

"You just need to say" He replied and I grinned taking fast steps towards tree, just to...

Well right!

And I shrieked all ready to make fun of myself in front of people but, I never touched the ground.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Rana sa holding me.

"We really look good in this position Raani sa, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to be in tomorrow's newspaper with this photo" He smirked and I blushed standing up.

"Independent woman" He mocked

"Raghavv" I whined when he looked at me and then sighed .

"What" I asked again

"Don't say my name like that Sunshine. It's not good for you, atleast now" He said

"And why is that" I asked

"You would not want to know" He shrugged

"I would want to know" I protested

"We can't make the public wait Raani sa. Do you need a picture or not" He asked

"Of course" I said and went near the tree.

As he clicked my picture, he came near and showed me the pic and Oh man!

He clicked it so beautiful!

But now I had this sudden urge to have a picture with him. Robin, his personal bodyguard was present there and I was about to say him to click us when we saw some camera man approaching us and Rana sa's hand instantly went to my waist in a protective manner.

And, I again had the goosebumps rose.

"Rana sa, Raani sa, a picture" They urged and Raghav looked at me... For app..

Wait! For approval!

Wasn't he being so so cute.

Wait! Cute!

"Am, yeah" I told and he nodded and them and as we posed the cameramen clicked us.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled to him and he raised his brow.

"Then what are we waiting for" He said and gestured Robin who cleared the way with other bodyguards and we went inside.

As we went inside the manager came running on one leg wishing us and guided us to a private dining area.

And Oh Boy!

It was so beautiful!!

As a gentleman he pulled out the chair for me and as I got seated, he went to opposite side getting seated.

"How many hotels or resorts you own Rana sa? " I asked curiously

"We" He replied as the starters were getting served

"What" I asked confused

"It's not me Sunshine. It's Us" He replied and I smiled.

"In Udaipur" He asked

"In.. Ind.. Wait.. In world" I questioned

"32 hotels and 14 resorts of it's own holding 100% of it's shares , 62 hotels and, 20 resorts holding 59% shares and some others" He told and I looked at him shocked.

"And the tourism of Udaipur too. You're freaking rich" I exclaimed

And the Starters whose name I still don't know were freaking tasty!!

How does these two things match Janki?

It doesn't! But it's tasty and we can't deny that!

"Yes we own the tourism of Udaipur, but it isn't earning capital, every penny of Tourism goes to our NGOs and charitable Trusts" He told and I looked at him

"But... That must be a hefty amount" I asked

"Hospitals, schools, colleges, Animal welfares, Women welfare, old age homes, foster homes, all run from that fund Sunshine. Compared to them now, it isn't a hefty amount. Is it? " He replied and I don't know why I was so proud of him right now.

Someone as big as him, doesn't even remember this all, but he knows exactly everything so personally.

"I'm proud of you" I said and his fork stopped just near his mouth.

"What" He asked

"I'm proud of you Rana sa. " I again repeated and he gave me that small smile which he always gives.

After finger licking main coarse and that amazing Souffle for dessert, we were leaving for palace when I found myself little sleepy.

"You can sleep Sunshine" He spoke

"Rana sa? " I called and he hummed

"Why did you give me a white rose? Am I that trouble maker" I asked and he stopped the car on side.

And before he could speak I saw Robin outside the car and Rana sa pulled the glass down.

"Rana sa, everything alright" Robin asked

"Yes Robin. No disturbances till I start my car" Raana sa commanded to which he nodded and then pulling the glass up he looked at me.

"I thought you would not even ask and this will remain with me only" He said and I looked at him confused when he took out a rose from his pocket and looked at me.

A Yellow Rose.

"I know Sunshine, Beginnings weren't the way you liked. I know I may be, forced you into the marriage. Yes, I should've convinced you rather then this but I don't know why I couldn't just, let you go. But, I'm ready to mend it. You're giving this a chance, and I'm ready to start it all over again. So the white rose, symbolizing the new Journey. " He told and I looked at him and then looked at the rose in his hand.

Never knew Rana sa to be this gentle!

But layer by layer he was unfolding himself infront of me.

And I was getting attracted to each of the layer!

_______________________________________

Hey there.

So, surprise!!

A double update😍

It's mending.. Things are mending🥺

And Maannnn!! I NEED RAGHAV😭

Though do vote, like, share and reviews are always welcomed.

Until next update

Hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 26.6K 55
Aisha Agarwal An ambivert who loves code and books. Lazy, foodie and oblivious. Three words which perfectly describes her. Atharva Singh Rathore A cr...
1.6M 73.4K 55
It was a rainy night when a girl was running away from a farm house. Her hair which once looked perfect was now a total mess. She wanted to run away...
124K 5.6K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
1.8M 34.4K 19
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...