𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 {𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨...

Oleh RachelGreensWife

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘�... Lebih Banyak

𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐂'𝐒
♡Chapter 1♡
♡Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chapter 7♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 15♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡
♡Chapter 24♡
♡Chapter 25♡
♡Chapter 26♡
♡Chapter 27♡
♡Chapter 28♡
♡Chapter 29♡
♡Chapter 30♡
♡Chapter 31♡
♡Chapter 32♡
♡Chapter 33♡
♡Chapter 34♡
♡Chapter 35♡
♡Chapter 36♡
♡Chapter 37♡
♡Chapter 38♡
♡Chapter 39♡
Meet the new oc's!
♡Chapter 40♡
♡Chapter 41♡
♡Chapter 42♡
♡Chapter 43♡
♡Chapter 44♡
♡Chapter 45♡
♡Chapter 46♡
♡Chapter 47♡
♡Chapter 48♡
♡Chapter 49♡
♡Chapter 50♡
♡Chapter 51♡
♡Chapter 52♡
♡Chapter 53♡
♡Chapter 54♡
♡Chapter 55♡
♡Chapter 56♡
♡Chapter 57♡
♡Chapter 58♡
♡Chapter 59♡
♡Chapter 60♡
♡Chapter 61♡
♡Chapter 62♡
♡Chapter 63♡
♡Chapter 64♡
♡Chapter 65♡
♡Chapter 66♡
♡Chapter 67♡
♡Chapter 69♡
♡Chapter 70♡
♡Chapter 71♡
♡Chapter 72♡
New OC!!!
NEW OC'S!!!
♡Chapter 73♡
♡Chapter 74♡
♡Chapter 75♡
♡Chapter 76♡
♡Chapter 77♡
♡Chapter 78♡
♡Chapter 79♡
♡Chapter 80♡
♡Chapter 81♡
♡Chapter 82♡
♡Chapter 83♡
♡Chapter 84♡
♡Chapter 85♡
♡Chapter 86♡
♡Chapter 87♡
♡Chapter 88♡
♡Chapter 89♡
♡Chapter 90♡
♡Chapter 91♡
♡Chapter 92♡
♡Chapter 93♡
♡Chapter 94♡
♡Chapter 95♡
♡Chapter 96♡
♡Chapter 97♡
♡Chapter 98♡
♡Chapter 99♡
♡Chapter 100♡
♡Chapter 101♡
♡Chapter 102♡
♡Chapter 103♡
♡Chapter 104♡
♡Chapter 105♡
♡Chapter 106♡
♡Chapter 107♡
♡Chapter 108♡
♡Chapter 109♡
♡Chapter 110♡
♡Chapter 111♡
♡Chapter 112♡
♡Chapter 113♡
♡Chapter 114♡
♡Chapter 115♡
♡Chapter 116♡
♡Chapter 117♡
♡Chapter 118♡
♡Chapter 119♡
♡Chapter 120♡
♡Chapter 121♡
♡Chapter 122♡
♡Chapter 123♡
♡Chapter 124♡
♡Chapter 125♡
♡Chapter 126♡
♡Chapter 127♡
♡Chapter 128♡

♡Chapter 68♡

1.4K 52 7
Oleh RachelGreensWife

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ, Poppy and Stephanie walk in the kitchen where they see Michelle.

"Hey, Michelle. What's happening?" Poppy asked her youngest cousin.

"Joey's opening a fig newton in Vegas!" Michelle exclaimed.

Poppy, Stephanie and DJ share a look of confusion.

"What did you say?" Stephanie furrowed her eyebrows.

"And the monkeys have lice!" Michelle added on.

"Michelle, I think you're a little mixed up." Stephanie told her little sister.

"No, I'm very mixed up." Michelle placed her hands on her hips.

The four girls then go downstairs into Joey's bedroom where they see Danny and Jesse talking to Joey.

"Joey, allow me the pleasure of folding these for you, okay?" Danny patted Joey on his shoulder as he began folding Joey's clothes into his suitcase.

"Hey, Joey, are you going to Las Vegas?" DJ asked the Gladstone man.

Joey nodded. "Yep, I'm flying in for a rehearsal tonight." Joey informed them. "Some monkeys got lice and I'm opening for wayne newton."

Michelle scrunched up her nose. "Is that what I said?"

"No, it's what you tried to say." Poppy patted Michelle's head.

"Hey, dad. Could we go see Joey in Las Vegas?" DJ asked her father.

Poppy walked over to her dad. "Could we, dad? It would be really cool."

Stephanie tugged on her dads hand. "Please, please, please? I've never wanted anything more in my short little life." Stephanie pleaded.

DJ nudged her sister. "Steph, way too overdramatic."

"You're right." Stephanie nodded. The 8 year old then looked up at her father. "So, we going or what?"

Poppy continued to pester her father, not giving up until he said yes. "Please, please, please." The Katsopolis girl begged as she jumped up and down.

"Relax." Jesse chuckled, placing his hands on Poppy's shoulders to stop her from jumping up and down.

Danny let out a sigh. "Well, let's see. We've seen the towering redwoods and the majestic Grand Canyon. We might as well go see the world's largest slot machine, huh?"

"Thank you." DJ and Stephanie hug their dad gratefully.

"You're the best, Uncle Danny." Poppy smiled over at her uncle.

Jesse cleared his throat.

"You're the best too, dad." Poppy put her thumbs up.

"Joey, this is the big time, man. You better call your mom." Jesse told his friend.

"Well, I'm sure my mom would love to come and see me but she can't. She's goofy." Joey simply says, earning shocked looks from everyone in the room.

Jesse frowned. "Joey, that's a terrible thing to say about your mother."

Jesse shook his head. "No, no. I mean, she's really goofy at Disney world." Joey informs the group. "She wears the big hat, the floppy shoes. Kids love her."

Jesse let out a sigh. "Ok, your mom's in a dog suit. Why don't you invite your dad?" Jesse suggests. "Or is he Ronald McDonald?" Jesse jokes.

"You know? It'd be so great if my dad could come. You know? He's never seen my stand-up act." Joey smiled in thought. "Nah, he probably couldn't make it." Joey shook his head. Joey then went over to Danny who was packing his suitcase. "Did I pack my lucky tube socks?" Joey asks, rummaging through his folded clothes and unfolding them.

DJ pulled Stephanie and Poppy over to the steps. "I've got a great idea." DJ whispers.

"I love it when you talk sneaky." Stephanie smirks.

<~~~~~~~~>

The three girls were now in Poppy's bedroom. They were using Poppy's telephone to call Joey's dad.

DJ held the telephone over her ear. "He's not home. It's his answering machine." DJ informs Stephanie and Poppy. "Hello, Colonel Gladstone." DJ speaks. "This is Joey Gladstone's personal secretary, uh...Janet Abdul." DJ quickly comes up with a name. "Joey asked me to invite you to Las Vegas tomorrow night where he will be appearing with Wayne Newton."

Stephanie now grabs the telephone. "He really really really wants you to be there."

DJ gives her sister a look. "Stephanie, if I'm his personal secretary then who the heck are you?"

Stephanie pauses before thinking of something. "Hello? This is his other personal secretary, uh...Barbie-doll and bear!"

Poppy now takes her telephone into her hands. "Thank you, Barbie." Poppy forces a smile. "Uh...I'm Joey's third secretary...Madonna! Hope to see you there, Colonel Gladstone." Poppy then places her telephone down.

DJ gave Poppy and Stephanie an annoyed look. "Next time, let me do the talking."

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

The family were now in Las Vegas!

Poppy had come back from using the bathroom and went back over to her family. "Did I miss anything?" The Katsopolis girl inquired.

"All you missed was your dad doing his Elvis impression." DJ shrugged.

"Thank god I missed that." Poppy sighed in relief. Unlike her father, the teenager hated Elvis.

"I heard that." Jesse playfully flicked his daughters forehead.

"Come on, let's go to Joey's room." Danny tells the family.

They all walk to Joey's dressing room and knock on the door.

Seconds later, the door opened and Joey stood there with a happy smile.

"Hey, guys." Joey welcomed the family into his dressing room.

Danny gasps as he looks around the dressing room. "Wow, very impressive." The Tanner man hums in approval.

"How's the crowd out there?" Joey wonders.

"The place is packed! They were all chanting 'We want Wayne! We want Wayne!'" Stephanie truthfully responded.

"Right after Joey! Right after Joey!" Jesse cheered, trying to make Joey feel better that most people came to see Wayne.

Joey cleared his throat. "Hey, listen, guys. It's almost show time and I'm sweating like an aardvark in a sauna. I'm gonna go blow dry my shirt. I'll be right back." Joey rushed into the bathroom to change his shirt.

Stephanie looked up at her sister and her cousin. "DJ, Poppy, should we save an extra seat at the table for Joey's dad?"

"Shh!" Poppy tries to shut Stephanie up, but it was too late as Jesse and Danny already heard.

Danny raises his eyebrows in question. "Joey's dad?"

DJ shrugs. "Well, it was supposed to be a surprise. We left a message for Joey's dad, we invited him to the show." DJ informs her father and her uncle.

"Girls, you shouldn't have called Colonel Gladstone without mine or Jesse's permission." Danny shook his head

"Danny's right." Jesse nodded.

"Joey and his dad are like oil and vinegar. No, that would be salad dressing. They're more like oil and mayonnaise. Actually, there's oil in mayonnaise." Danny rambled.

Jesse cut Danny off from his constant talking. "Let me save us an hour. Joey and his dad don't get along." Jesse tells his daughter and his nieces.

Joey then walks out the bathroom. "I'm cool, I'm dry and my chest hair's never been fluffier."

There was then a knock at the door.

"I got it." Joey rushed over to the door. "This is my favourite part, you guys. This is where the stage manager comes in and says 'Two minutes till show
time, Mr Gladstone.'" Joey excitedly says as he opens the door. Joey's smile fades when he sees his father.

Colonel Gladstone stood there. "Hello, Joseph."

"Dad." Joey gulps. "What are you doing here?"

Colonel stepped in Joey's dressing room. "I got a message you really wanted me here."

Joey seemed confused. "You did?"

Colonel nodded. "I thought it was rather cute. Having your personal secretaries call. Now, there was Janet Abdul."

DJ nervously laughs. "Well, outside of the office they call me DJ."

"Then there was barbie doll and bear." Colonel says.

Stephanie awkwardly waved. "That would be me."

"Then there was Madonna." Colonel lastly added on.

Poppy bites her lip. "Well, my real name is Poppy."

Colonel let's out a sigh as he faces his son. "Joseph, I'm getting the feeling that you had no idea I was coming."

"Well, dad, uh..." Joey trails off, not knowing what to say.

DJ stood up. "It was my idea. I'm sorry." DJ apologised.

"It was supposed to be a fun surprise." Poppy stood up too.

Joey turned to the two teenagers. "Well, you fun-surprised me." Joey tightly smiled.

"Uh, dad, you remember Danny, don't you?" Joey pointed over at his best friend.

Colonel nodded in remembrance. "Right. The skinny kid with the clean shoes."

Danny stood in front of Colonel. "You were my inspiration, sir. Spit and polish. Although here's a helpful hint, with a little more polish you can avoid the icky spit."

"Thanks, Danny." Joey forcefully laughed. "Uh, this is my friend and business partner Jesse Katsopolis." Joey introduced his dad to Jesse.

Colonel shook Jesse's hand. "Nice to meet you, son. Put on a tie."

"Nice to meet you, sir. No." Jesse narrowed his eyes.

"Girls, why don't we let let Joey and his dad get reacquainted?" Danny brought the girls over to the door. "Let's get to our table before we miss Joey's show."

"But Joey's right here." Stephanie pointed over at Joey.

Danny tightly smiled. "Good point. I'll think of a better excuse on the way."

The family then leave as they give Joey and his dad some time to talk in private.

<~~~~~~~~>

Later on.

Joey had done his show and he was now back in his dressing room with the family.

"An apple juice toast to my main man and yours. The very lovely and talented, Joey Gladstone!" Stephanie beams, speaking very loudly.

"We've gotta get her out of Vegas." DJ laughed.

"I agree." Poppy giggled, looking down at her 8 year old cousin who seemed very hyper.

Jesse raised his glass in the air. "To Joey."

Everyone raises their drinks in the air as they congratulate Joey on his amazing show.

"I finally played Vegas, I was a big hit and I actually sang on stage with Wayne Newton." Joey happily says.

Colonel then entered the dressing room. "It was quite a night."

Joey turned to his father. "Dad, you're still here?"

"May I have a word with my son?" Colonel asked the others.

Danny put his drink down. "You know, we should celebrate. After all, this is Las Vegas, the most exciting city in the world. There's gotta be a miniature golf course open somewhere."

"Gotta work on that windmill shot of mine." Jesse chuckles to himself.

The others exit the dressing room, giving Joey and Colonel space to talk in private.

<~~~~~~~~>

Joey and his dad managed to sort things out between them and Joey was happy to have his dad back in his life again.

<~~~~~~~~>

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

173K 3.5K 37
Eren and Mikasa go on a date, but is there trouble in paradise
142K 6.6K 28
DE•VO•TION- (noun) passionate and selfless affection and dedication to a person I, James Buchanan Barnes, am without a doubt devoted to Steven Gran...
189K 9.7K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
12.6K 1.7K 10
Two students. Same school, different sections. One subject. Hated by the first, loved by the other. Combined class: Despised by all. He is the heart...