H I M ; Draco Malfoy

Od koko-vin

Two kids. One from a family of blood traitors, the other from a family of blood supremacist. . . . . . . . . ... Více

...
H E R
V I N N I E
S T A R L E S S
S N O W B A L L
M A J E S T I C
Y O U T H
D E S I D E R I U M
E L E C T R I C
A P R I C I T Y
R E S O N A T E D
E N C H A N T I N G
S E R E N I T Y
T R A N Q U I L I T Y
D A N D E L I O N
R A D I A N C E
A B A N D O N
C A R E - F R E E
O V E R W H E L M I N G
L A B Y R I N T H
E A G E R
T E N A C I O U S LY
S E R E N D I P I T Y
R I G H T ....?
Vin...
My... my..?
N E C K L A C E
L E M O N B A R S
E L O I
P O V
W I T H H E R
W I L L I N G
A V O I C E
A G A I N
A F T E R P A R T Y
O F W H A T F E L T L I K E F O R E V E R
R E C R E A T E
V I S I O N S
I N V I T A T I O N
B U T T E R F L I E S
A L I F E T I M E
S T A R T O F A N E W E N D
D E C E P T I O N
L O S T I N T R A N S L A T I O N
B O X
L E T T E R
H A R M O N I A N E C T E R E P A S S U S
P O R T K E Y
T A S K
C A B I N E T
S E E R
A L O V E C L A N D E S T I N E
N O S T A L G I A
C A N V A S
P R O T E G O D I A B O L I C A
N O V A
W A N D
O N L Y O N E S P E L L
S E E R E S
Y O U R T U R N
L E G A C Y
A V E R Y
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
BOOK 2!!

D A G G E R

1.1K 14 21
Od koko-vin

V i n n i e

We went back to Hogwarts, mum and dad wanted to send us personally so they'll have  time to venture through the castle to make sure it was safe. We insisted them not too. Mum hadn't a blink of rest since we came back from school and found out that Professor Dumbledore lies lifeless on the very ground of Hogwarts. It was supposed to be the safest place in the wizarding world. How are they to believe that when the very person who said it breathe his last breath in the vicinity of the school.

Cho had graduated the previous year so it was just me, Luna, Dean, and Seamus.

Dean and Seamus were both fully convinced about the speculations of Draco being a Death Eater. I was beginning to believe it, too. But I still have a small dose of benefit of the doubt, I hated it. I hated that I couldn't hate him. I wanted to, and I was trying in all my powers to do so, but a small voice whispers in my head that he was not intending whatever had happen to happen.

Professor Snape was the headmaster. And just as I thought nothing was worse than Professor Umbridge to be the headmistress, this happened. He had the school rearrange, everytime the headmaster calls for us, we'd have to strictly fall into line, marching like we're some soldiers in training.

Me and Luna would sometimes sneak out our houses to the Gryffindor's common room. I mostly do it to make sure Ginny would remain unharmed.

Ron did not attend School.

It wasn't his choice.

As far as mum and Dad knows, he's at school, with us. But he wasn't. Hermione had told me before we sleep the very night I had her read my real father's letter that the three of them— Hermione, Ron, and Harry— will be off to find the rest of the horcruxes.

We hadn't made up yet, not properly, at least. Ron grew up hard headed and wouldn't take anything he disagrees with into consideration. I wanted to sort out things between us before he goes hunting for the horcruxes but time is evil. It hadn't let me. I kept thinking about the possibility that he might be harmed during the task, that he might die.

Why is the world so cruel? We're just kids.

Draco and I started bumping into each other a few weeks into our 7th year. He had proven himself deserving of my hate whenever he did. He acted as if nothing had happened between us, as if he never cried on my shoulders, begging me to stay, as if he had always despised me. He had acted as I expected him to when I first met him. He had acted like a Malfoy.

Whenever we crossed paths, it made me want to use the memory charm on myself to have forget him, his existence, the comfort in his touch, the taste of his lips, the coldness of his hands whenever is touches mine. But I didn't have the courage to do so.

Neville and Lavender was closest to me this year more than ever, We would sneak out of the common rooms and find somewhere secluded where we'd be no one but our own selves, without the eye of the prefects constantly watching our every move.

Lavender. She's a great girl. Better than how Ron had told me story about her. Sure, all she did was smog my brother but Ron doesn't have to be so rough about it. One day, before they broke up, when Ron was telling stories about them, he had called Lav such foul words that I had to smack the book I was reading hard on his head to get him back to his senses.

Metal, Ron was. He always chip in my relationship with Draco when he couldn't even fix his own relationship.

Being called by the headmaster at random times pisses me off. We were supposed to be in bed and you'd call us for reasons that can clearly be solved when the sun rises.

Professor Snape had task a Death Eater to teach muggle studies. One of my favorite subject. It was rubbish, making a blood supremacists teach muggle studies.

Alecto Carrow had always made my blood boil. If not paying attention to class, I would be sleeping on my previous years, but my temper seemed to have risen because of that person.

She'd point a dagger at me and I would remain unfazed, Neville was more nervous than I am. Then, Draco—Malfoy would appear by the door, demanding Carrow to put her weapon down before he tell the headmaster what she was doing.

Once, when we were studying about muggle, as per the subject, muggle studies. Carrow said something about my family, Weasleys.

"Weasleys, on the other hand," her eyes landed at me, "still believes that muggles are equal as wizards are." She let out a scoff, an awfully annoying scoff. She walked towards me and Neville, her eyes never left mine and mine never left hers. The sound of her dagger scratching along the desk is loud "Wouldn't be surprised, their father does work minimum wage at the ministry as a head of one department dedicated to muggle. Pathetic, I must say"

I slammed the desk loudly, pulling her collar closer to me when she was of reach "do not speak of my father that way,"

"Or what?" A grin formed on the corner of her lip.

"I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my days in Azkaban if it means having your blood on my hand"

She let out an offending laugh before pointing her dagger on my neck, nicking the skin a bit, I was bleeding. But I didn't care.

"Stop at once," a voice from behind said, I needn't to turn around to know it was Malfoy. Carrow switched glances between me and Malfoy before harshly pushing me away.

"Class dismissed," Carrow shouted, throwing the same dagger she nicked me with towards the dart board on her right without looking at where it was heading. It was a bullseye.

I gathered my stuff and waited for Neville, he got out the door first. Malfoy still stood there. When Neville passed him, he moved slightly to stop me from my tracks. "She wouldn't mind killing you, you know." Malfoy said.

"I wouldn't mind as well" I answered, not looking at him, I felt him look at me. "Unless you would. I can say you would like to do the honor and kill me yourself"

He leaned closer to my ears and whispered "if I were to kill you, it would be somewhere more secluded." His back straightened once again. "So, watch your back, Weasley."

He walked pass me, bumping into me in the process. "I look forward to the day, Malfoy." I said, then left the room.

I lay on the small couch in the Gryffindor common room, we were still waiting for Harry's return, although uncertain. I mostly wanted to see Ron, I wanted to ensure he was alive, I wanted to hug him as I possibly could. He's a jerk, but he's still my brother.

I've lots of people with uncertainty if they were alive, I have no news of Cho's whereabouts since we were prohibited to sent letters to anyone outside school premises, I haven't found a single thing about Nova yet.

And the voice.

It hadn't visited me the past few weeks, I wanted it to. I wanted it to show me anything, any clue of where Nova could possibly be.

I had allegations of Nova's whereabouts. The Malfoy Manor. I mean, where else? That's where the uncle whom hated her lives. And that Manor was way to big to be just a mere house of three people. I doubt it.

All I need was to form a plan to enter it.

Could Dobby help me, I wondered. He said he owed Harry a lot for freeing him, and us, as Harry's friend, were also his. I didn't know how to summon him so I wanted to make another plan.

"Sneaking in the headmaster's office to use the pensieve to watch Dumbledore's memory?!" Neville shouted, jolting up from his seat. "Are you mental, Vin!?"

Ginny pulled him back down clasp her hands over his mouth "keep you voice down," Ginny said "and yes, my sister is mental. But we've no other choice."

"Why would Dumbledore know about Nova?" Dean ask. I turned to him.

"Is it not obvious?" I started "he raised Harry like a pig for slaughter, what might be the possibility that he would do that to any of us as well, and nova came from the noble house of black." I took a deep breath before continuing "Voldemort may want something from her—"

"Do not mention his name—"

"I'm not afraid, Ginny," My eyebrows furrowed and I can feel doses of anxiety rose up my chest "what I'm afraid of is whether the people we care for the most might die and we wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye." I can feel tears blurring out my vision, I sniffed, then wiped it away.
"I am not forcing any of you to help, I can do this very well on my own. I just really want to see Nova"

Ginny reached for my leg and rubbed her thumb comfortingly. "What's the plan?"

"We— no, I will head to Malfoy Manor."

All of them turned their head to me simultaneously. Eyes widen, jaw almost hitting the ground.

I'M NOT GONNA BE USING THE RELEASE SCHEDULE ANYMORENJXHDJSJD

I'M GETTING CONFUSED WHEN THERE'S TOO MANY DRAFT I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT IDDBJSJX

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!! ILY ALLL

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
16.9K 320 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
166 4 3
A Gryffindor turned Death Eater. A Reaper so fearsome he made the gates of hell look like heaven. And an age old Malfoy matrimonial ritual that bin...
437 16 6
draco malfoy x oc! emotions have been under wraps and patched up like leaks for as long as he can remember. emotions were not even there, but lost i...