Dr Stone ( Senku! Twin! Broth...

By btsnovember2311

Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, hi... More

A/N
Info
Love Interest
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Love Interest (characters view to M/N)
Love Interest (M/N's view to character)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Behind The Scene (Part 1)
A/N

Chapter 16

361 23 0
By btsnovember2311

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 15

"Starting today, we'll launch it all in a spurt of energy. A surge of excitement in Chemical cooking. This is so exciting!"

-THE MASKED WARRIOR-

Third Person POV

"First, heat up the sulfuric acid and add some salt." Senku stated while boiling the sulfuric acid in the pot. "This glass bottle has a strange shape. There's a rod in the middle." Suika informed while observing the unknown looking glassware.

"You made me do something so troublesome. Now I'm curious what it's for." Kaseki exclaimed with tears decorating at his face with slight irritation.

*It must have been tiring for Kaseki ji-chan...* M/N signed while sweat dropping.

"This is a drip." Senku answered Kaseki. "Use water droplets to collect gas, produced by the mixture of sulfuric acid and salt?" 

"Hydrochloric acid acquired!"

"Hydrochloric?" Kohaku questions. "This drug is a little dangerous. If you drop it in your eyes, you'll turn blind." Senku explained.

"Next, heat up the sulfur obtained from the lake of sulfur, and add in the hydrochloric acid that we just made." Senku explained to Chrome.

"Chlorosulfuric acid acquired!" Senku commented with a more evil face than before.

"This is an extremely dangerous drug. Sprinkle it on the skin and you'll turn into a scary zombie in seconds." Senku stated, scaring Suika to death. M/N simply sighed at this.

"The pool smell. The electrolysis of brine. Sodium hydroxide acquired!"

"Sodium?"

"It's a very dangerous drug. The yakuza (Japanese mafia) used it to dissolve the body." Senku exclaimed, poor Suika trembling to death in the corner.

"Kohaku-chan. Take the bottle away from ototo please." M/N instructed. She nodded and went to do what I had told her. M/N then pull Senku by his ear and dragged him outside. 

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ani-chan! Ani-chan!!"

"I'm not even gonna question how much force M/N-chan is using on him right now." Chrome sweat dropped, while looking at the twins, one scolding the other and one simply screaming at how painful his brother had did to him.

Eventually, Senku had went in into the hut with M/N letting him go. M/N then took the the small container that contained the sodium hydroxide from Kohaku.

"Drugs that can cause blindness, turn one into zombie within seconds and to dissolve body? I see. Are you planning to give it to Ruri-nee?" Kohaku questions with a scary looking face that had all the people in the room sweat dropped.

"No. There are used to make the medicine. Don't worry. After this, it's all drugs that are non-dangerous. We're going to collect ammonia." Senku said.

"Ammonia?" Kohaku questions. "Gosh...." M/N murmured out.

Senku and Chrome started peeing into the container that Senku had bring with them.

"Are you going to give that to Ruri-nee?" Kohaku asked creepily. "No, I told you. It's used to produce the medicine." Senku commented with sweat filling his face by how Kohaku is glaring at them.

"Great. Half of it is filled up!" Chrome looked at the map.

"We're only short on three things. Sodium bicarbonate, Aniline and Acetic anhydride." M/N stated. "It sounds like a curse." Suika pointed out. "Hmm, it does sound like a curse if the people to those who doesn't know about chemical." M/N agreed on Suika statement.

"We need alcohol to make all these three items." Senku simply said. "In simpler words, as long as we get alcohol, the ultimate medicine of sulfonamides, can be completed." M/N stated while cleaning up the mess in the laboratory. 

"Let's produce alcohol at once!" Chrome runs out of the laboratory ready to make some alcohol.

"It's a waste of time to produce alcohol. We need to figure a way to use human wave attack." Senku stated stopping Chrome from running.

"Alcohol? What are you talking about? As long as we win the Grand Bout tomorrow, there's unlimited supplies of alcohol provided in the village." passerby Kaseki commented.

"Right! Tomorrow is the Grand Bout." Chrome commented.

"What a coincidence.." Senku mumbled while smirking.

'Oh dear.... what does he have in mind now..' M/N thought since he was the only one who heard what Senku had mumbled.

"As long as Kinro or Ginro wins, we can get the alcohol to produce the ultimate medicine for Ruri." Chrome exclaimed happily. "Yes, we must win the Grand Bout no matter what." Senku agreed.

Time Skip

"Senku, you're going to participate in the Grand Bout too?" Kohaku asked bewildered about his decision.

"I was the one who applied for it! Senku has reached 14 years of age and is not married." Ginro said smugly. "That's right. There's no rule that says non-villagers can't participate." Senku agreed.

"Since when did those two people get along so well..." Kohaku deadpanned. "It's their attributes of disreputable people that make them friends." M/N replied not giving a care of the two smug people.

"But, Senku, given your combat power...." Kohaku said. "I don't plan on winning. It's good enough as long as we can tire the opponent out." Senku replied.

"Think about it, if we come across one of our own, then we can easily get through the match." Ginro smugly says. "That's why in order to ten billion increase our winning chance, I told Ginro to let Ani-chan to join in as a backup too!" Senku says, shocking Kohaku and Suika.

"You're participating too?!" Kohaku exclaims. "I'm not surprised about it..." M/N stated boringly. 

"The more of our own people participate in, the better!" Ginro added. "Isn't this cheating.. Ginro, you're so awful." Kinro being the diligent person he is asked.

"Anyway, no matter what, rules are rules. I won't cheat and lose on purpose." Kinro firmly stated. 

"Go ahead~" Senku and Ginro chimed. "Kinro, you and Ani-chan are most likely to defeat Magma. Just keep your strength and win." Senku started. "Kinro, you don't have to cheat. We admit defeat on our own accord. Is there a problem?" Ginro tease his brother.

"Your expressions seem like some bad people. Kohaku, what do you think? Is it good to cheat in the game?" He asked Kohaku who stands there observing them. "It doesn't matter. It's fine as long as the odds of saving Ruri-nee are good." Kohaku says.

(1081 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 17.9K 44
Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been friends ever since her older brother, Taiju...
82.7K 2.7K 41
Everyone on that day, turned to stones. ⚠️𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮⚠️ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from the anime/manga: Dr. Stone. For those who...
27.3K 1K 14
(Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun x Dr. Stone) (This takes place after chapter 142 of the Dr.Stone manga) _____________________________________ A story of Sup...
53.5K 1.7K 33
Senku Ishigami is not a romantic, nor has he ever flirted with the idea. His life has been all about science after all, that much is true. But if he...