THE BADBOY and HIS CURVY GIRL

By GM2010Dyz

Callie's parents recently had a divorce and being an only child it's rough. She decides to move with her mom... More

CH 1.Different change for a fat girl
CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?
CH 3.Pizza crash
CH 4. Salad ? Whats that
CH 5. War of the salad bimbos
CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....
CH 7. Annoying sexy prick
CH 8. The Battle is Heating Up
CH 9. Wait.... Your?
CH 10. The Apology?
CH 11. The Prank
CH 12. Truth or DARE
CH 13. It's On!
CH 14. Awkward Position
IMPORTANT!
Coming sooon
CH 15. The Pay Back Tuna
Name changer
NEW TITLE!!!
CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.
Cover Ideas
UPDATE
CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces
I Really Need Your Help
Ch 19. Paula's Problem
CH 20. And then He Fell
CH 21. Getting Back Up
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices

7.8K 223 7
By GM2010Dyz

I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone:

thank you all for adding this story to your reading lists, and for voting and commenting I really appreciate it this chapter is for all of you and my crazy fans. I'm sorry that I haven't update in so long it feels like forever and I tried to start this new chapter as a new beginning for Callie and Ash. I also apologize if I didn't spell your names in dedication to this chapter properly I mean I want to give shout outs to my fans and I copy down the names so hopefully you won't be mad lol.

__________________________________________________________________________

Callie's POV

" Honey be careful okay. Make sure you have your phone!! Ooooh and stay with your friends as a group-" I try to cover up an exasperated groan but fail miserably.

" Okay mom jeez!" I give her a put and check my attire. I'm wearing jeans and a belly tank top, I flinch at how much stomach was showing, but remembering that I begged my mother to buy it for me.

I grab my phone and my new house keys. Angie was picking me up so I didn't' need my mom's car keys. I give myself a once over and look at my mom happily. Things have been going great for the past five months. Exams are finally over and believe me it's been a major struggle. Nothing but constant studying.

" Aaaww honey you look beautiful." My mom has become more supportive with my friendships and we even had heart to heart conversations. I remember when I told her about my struggles of being bullied she gasped and almost spilled her java shake. The thought makes me laugh internally.

" Now what are the three rules." She gives me her motherly stern look and I sigh my shoulders heaving in annoyance.

" NO sex, no drugs, and just have fun." Yeah I kind of laughed when she told me that's what her mother use to say. The Adam's motto if you will.

" Okay have fun and where exactly is this party?" I open the door midway and give her one last smile.

" It's at Angie and Ricky's house , bye." I quickly make my way outside.

A car stops right in front of me and I see the whole gang here. Angie, John, Paula, Dylan, Valerie, and Ricky. Ricky motions for me to sit in the passenger seat and I oblige, him and I have become close after the pass few months. We've all been through so much after the incident. HE recovered in a month and I did whatever I could after all.. it was partially my fault.

" Are you excited!!" Paul gushes. Dylan is by her side with a smile on his face. Those two have been going out for exactly five months and I couldn't be happier for the both of them. Dylan got her an autographed drawing by one of her favorite artist and then the rest... is history. Angie and John on the other hand haven't made a move but tonight hopefully I can convince Valerie to help me.

" I'm super stoked!! I mean we definitely deserve this after the hell we've been through." We all laugh as Ricky makes another turn on the road.

" Yeah I almost sweated out of my ass in Algebra 3." John looks at us nervously, Dylan smirks while Angie gives him a look.

" Don't' worry we all have those subjects that we struggle with." Valerie assures him. Angie and I scoff.

" Well yeah but your a smarty pants. Not to mention in the student council." I smile as Valerie hides her blush.

We approach the house and I notice that its packed. I realize that people from the football team are in there, not to mention some other people that I really don't' have any idea who they are.

" How are your parents with all of this?" I ask them. they just shrug and open the car doors as we waltz in.

The music is loud, music is bursting through every part of the room. It was a little messy, alcohol was in the air and I can feel myself being nudged slightly by the moving bodies in the living room. I feel a warm hand and notice Ricky giving me a reassuring smile. MY mom's motto swirls in my head and I give him a tight smile as we all try to get through.

" Alright who wants something to drink? Babe?" Paula declines and he looks at each of us. Obviously I"m not a drinker and I also decline.

" Okay then so Valerie and Angie okay." He goes off to the spiked punch and we all sit on the couch. My body felt numb, I check my phone and realize it's nine o'clock at night.

" Who wants to dance... how about you Angie." I give her a smile and she tries to cover her face. I eye John and motion my hands towards Angie whoa eyes gleam with excitement.

" what are you-" I ignore Ricky's questioning and give John the look. He blinks and an expression of realization hits him. Thank god I black mailed him before I even got picked up.

He called me on the phone begging me to help him out so I obliged and made sure he swore to give her the night of her life.

" Uhhh Angie would you like to dance.," I know he looked nervous and it was so adorable. I winked at Valerie and she motioned towards Angie to give her the encouragement she needed. I notice Ricky fuming and laugh hysterically.

" Oh C'mon she's your sister same age as you John is a good guy." He continues to hold my hand, like he's done so many times that I"m use to it.

He looks at me and trails his eyes up and down. Ever since I've been helping we've gotten very close, we've hung out all the time and his sweet gestures and kindess have really moved me.

Yet... the memories of what he said when in the nurses office come back to me and I squirm.

" would you like to dance." I slightly hesistate and I grab his hand and send a nervous look towards Valerie who seems to be enjoying herself. His audacious gesture didn't go unnoticed as he brought me to the center of the living room which was now the dance floor.

" Go on and have fun." I know the look in her eyes is telling me to losen up and I do just that.

Ricky and I go into the crowd and we sway to the loud music. I shake my hips left and right and he is in front ofme guiding me with his hands as we move around in circles. When it came to the chorus of the song we just jumped and I felt my heart beating really fast. He's been there for me and I smile as his eyes look into mine with care. we dance what seems like for hours and I feel sudden pain on my feet. Soon enough I see Angie and John dancing really close and Paula with Dylan. Valerie however was with a random guy that I think is in our biology class. the songs change dramatically and I must say the beats were really cool. A lot of people were dancing on the furniture and in the kitchen. There were few peole that Iv'e noticed and immediately put lables to. Since this was my first crazy teen like party I kept a list of the types of people there were.

The fakes, sluts, drunks, casuals, and new timers.

the fakes aren't actually who they seem they are basically the people who randomly show up and kind of know you but don't really talk to you unless you invite them to parties.

the sluts.... I don't need to tell you that the name speaks for itself. but I highly doubt Ricky is going to let anyone get laid in his house. I notice some people sleeping on the floor and are on the kitchen floor, those are the drunks.

The casuals are nice people who just want to have fun and enjoy themselves, that would include my little group. Lastly you have the new timers which are mostly the shy people who are beyond inexperience with this whole type of party thing.

" Whooo that was AWEZOME!!" I notice Angie get on the couch and shout out, drink in her hand. Everyone yells out sending some whistles her way and I groan. Ricky looks pissed and approaches her and carries her upstairs, with me following.

I notice John in the crowd looking crestfallen at Angie's state. I smile knowing how much he cares for her. I try to move and follow Ricky, the crowd seems to have made it even more difficult to get across from the living room to the stair case. I received involuntary shoves and almost feel the spark of anger inside me. Suddenly, I notice a new face in the crowd and smile.

Jocelyn was stading by the doorway, her hair curled into a messy bun, wearing shorts and a cute flower top. I notice her smile back and come towards me.

I turn towards the direction in which Ricky was carrying Angie. " Did you invite Jocelyn?" Ricky nods and keeps walking upstairs with a drowsy Angie. When I find John again I"ll ask him to keep an eye on her.

I go towards Joceyln who gives me a playful look in her eyes and hugs me.

"Goodness I haven't seen you in forever how've you been." Her smile broadens and she shrugs nonchalantly.

"I've been good I just went back to my parents house but I came back becase I had to see how you were doing I mean..... Ash has been talking non stop about you."

The smile on my face hardens and I look around and sigh in relief. I haven't heard that name in a very long time. I feel the pit of my stomach do summersaults and groan.

" I'm... hungry lets go into the kitchen for a while. Let me just call Ricky and tell him to find John you wait in there and go get yourself a drink. " she nods enthusiastically and moves into the crowd being her outgoing self.

I remember telling her I'd prank her again... is this her way of getting me back!? Saying that Ash has been talking about me! No no. that's absurd. Given our confrontation months ago I swore to myself that I will always keep strong and let no one hurt the people I care about. What he did to Ricky was wrong.. it was out of line. I remember that face he made, I've never seen him so pissed in my life, it wasn't his usually mocking facade at all. I quickly push those thoughts aside and try to look for John myself instead.

" John John!! Go upstairs and watch over Angie she's a little... tipsy." I notice the blush in his face and he immediately nods and rushes off. He should just tell her already! I groan and try to set a reminder to have Valeria ,Paula and I to have an intervention.

I go back into the kitchen and see Ricky talking to Jocelyn and I try to calm down for a minute. what she said, doesn't mean anything so .. I don't' have to panic, probably her way of cheering me up? Ha!! NO I don't need cheering up.. besides Ash was an asshole anyway .. nothing new..

" OH we've been hustling you know.. it's just been hard on all of us." I sigh and hope Ricky doesn't see through me. Jocelyn nods and takes a sip of her drink.

" Well.. I'm glad you guys pulled it off, it pays off at the end so... good luck." She steps outside and it's just Ricky and I. I feel this weird feeling in my stomach and recall the same feeling happening after Ash left the group.

He became worse over the first three months. He would give us nasty glares, specifically me. He bullied freshman and would always be called to the office, especially on Fridays'. I don't think I even noticed him for the midterms either. John and Dylan would reach out to him but they got no response. They always told us that he was not himself and that he's been a wreck at home. At work Martin would ask me if he's seen Ash but I would always reply no.. I don't know why but now I feel his words have a different meaning. Did he want me to tell him what happened? Did Ash already say something and he wanted to confront me for my side of the mess? It's too late now but the thought feels somewhat.. scary.

He wouldn't show up to class, not even gym. He would sit by the bleachers and Tammy and Ashley would flirt with him. For some reason when people would whisper about him, it was all negative. They would whisper, " hey something is off.. he so scary." or " he's not as sexy as he was before just so.. demonic." The rumors kept spreading and by then he rarely showed up at school. but I kept on my mask and just focused on my friends. We did our routine of classes and when break came we went to the pool a few times. I tried to forget about Ash and it was somewhat difficult but I just focused on the things in front of me. but ... looking at Jocelyn and what she....

" Hello? earth to Callie..?" I felt my thoughts rush back and hit me in the face. I notice Ricky giving me a worried expression and I lean my head against his shoulder.

" I'm sorry I've been ... out of sorts.. maybe the music is too loud." He gives me a questioning gaze but doesn't question me further.

" Do you want to go upstairs and ... just hang out in my room" I notice the hopeful look in his eyes and suddenly that weird feeling is back.

" Umm not right now you go have fun I think I need to sit down for a minute. Call Valerie and tell her to come in here would you? " I feel guilty looking at his sad smile but he nods.

"Just know that you can come to me for.. well anything.". He leaves me be and heads back into the mess of a crowd. God Ricky is so sweet... then why do I feel like I'm hurting him?

Ash has been talking about you non stop.

That sentence seems impossible given what happened. Judging by his glares and constant torment towards others I'd say he was far from talking about me. why do I even care!? I sigh in frustration and realize that I may have danced too much, my feet ached and I just sat down at the kitchen table. It smelled of spilt alcohol and snacks were sprawled everywhere. I also notice a girl sleeping on the floor. I just shove my hands over my head and rest my chin against the table. why of all days do I think of this now!! I mean ... I thought I got over it.

Over Ash.....

" Umm Callie is everything Okay.." I look and I see Valerie, she doesn't seem fazed at all, quite the opposite. Even though she had alcohol she seems perky and awake. I try to hide the exhaustion off my face and sit up straight. My back was taking a turn for the worst and I felt exasperated , almost knocked out of any energy.

" Ricky sounded so worried.. it's so cute how he cares about you." I laugh and try to play it off as if it didn't concern me.

" Well.. I feel okay it's just.. Jocelyn is here and she said some stuff that I honestly.. don't like" Valerie only smiles and puts her hand on mine. She's always helped me with my problems, she should be a therapist when she gets older.

" Nah I'm more into being a veterinarian." Oh I said that Out loud. We both laugh at my stupidity and I sigh in content.

" Uhhh thanks for helping me with Angie I honestly hope John and her are together soon. not that I'm not happy for Paula either." I smile. She nods agreeing with me and looks at me.

" Well... Jocelyn said something about Ash and .. well I don't' know why? It... just.."

She motions for me to stop and quickly takes over." Look Callie you may not like hearing this but.. you and Ash were very close, I mean you literally pranked Jocelyn so good that you even made him hysterical.. well that's what John told me when they first met you. Anyways that's not the point I mean.. we know that he had some type of hold on you and well.. we know what happened with.. Ricky .. but we've forgiven him and try to move on but it seems that your struggling with it." I honestly was shocked that I couldn't respond. What is she trying to say? That I care that he's not here? That I'm trying to not forgive him and move on?

" What are you getting at? Of course I don't forgive him he hurt Ricky!!" She urges me to pipe down and I sigh.

" I know I know but it takes a lot to forgive and we all talked the day you stayed with Ricky and how you always took care of him. But you need to know that this isn't your fault . The weight your putting on your shoulders isn't good. Your struggling with your feelings.. I know your trying not to forget but in truth you won't forget until you confront him yourself." I know Valerie was right... but I don't want to see Ash again.. I know now that he only thinks I'm disgusting and cruel for just lashing out and immediately terminating our supposedly friendship.

" But..." Valerie gives me a stern look and I know I have to admit it.. I missed him.

" I miss him.. a little bit .. I really do but.. he still hurt Ricky. I highly doubt Angie forgives him either!!!" I retort. Valerie smiles and leaves me to my thoughts.

This party was suppose to be an enjoyable night and here I am moping around because I miss someone who is a complete asshole and made me angry all the time and yell and .. hurt my friend!! Ugghgh F my life!!!

I bury my head and think.. why do I care? I should care about Ricky.. we've become much more close and more connected. He would make me laugh and treat me respectfully. He even complimented me on my outfits I wear to school.

You are beautiful Callie .. no matter what you wear..

I laugh lightly remembering when Ricky said that during one of my emotional breakdowns during our shopping trips. He was so wonderful.

And yet.. I still think of the asshole who caused him to be hospitalized for a few weeks and had to get surgery for a broken rib and hip bone.. and had to help carry his books and help him walk. Not to mention it felt like having a family which would mean Angie was my sister.

Something's gotta be wrong with me. I keep my head down and exit the kitchen when I bump into a hard chest. I almost stumble on top of the sleeping drunk girl and try to move my body the other direction.

" Hey, watch where your going!!" I huff and try to adjust my top. I can feel the body heat of the person and can tell they were angry. I look at the loud people making a fuss over a song. I just wanted to leave, I feel if I stayed here any longer I would scream at anyone who crosses me. The thought of being outside in the cold air, the fresh scent of pine. Ohio was comforting at night, the open stars glistening against the sky and staring at them near that lake is just what I needed.

My thoughts vanished as I saw the person standing here before me. My entire body felt electric, my skin felt numb to the bone that if I were to grab a knife and stab my leg that I wouldn't feel it. Why!! Of all places in the world how ?!! I just stare, my mouth opening and closing. All the rage and anguish I felt were gone and I suddenly felt blank. No emotion could surface into my head to react the way I wanted to. His brown eyes gazed into mine and I couldn't read his expression. It was like the party didn't even exist, that all the months that gone by have vanished and it became a lifetime.

"whaa..." I couldn't even say anything I probably looked like a guppy. Is that why Jocelyn was here!

My voice was barely a whisper but judging by his surprised face I see he feels the same way.

" Why... hhow.. I " before I could say anything I felt two arms on my waist.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I recognize the presence immediately and wish I can crawl in a hole and never have to see Ash's expression. Ricky looks like he's fighting himself. His grip tightens on my shoulders as he sneers at Ash. His carefree kind self is gone and is replaced by the seething anger from those long months ago.

"What are you doing here I only invited-"

"You'd think I wanted to be here?! She made me drive her! Like I would be here I'd rather get eaten by piranhas than be here!!" I flinch at his tone and almost forgot that his insult was directed towards Ricky.

"We'll don't just stand here on my account. Just get out of here!"

I get out of Ricky's grip and give him a pointed look. I just couldn't be near them if something went out of hand. My voice was barely audible but I mourner.

"I want to go home." Ricky's eyes met mine and his concerned expression was back.

"I'll drive you." He gives Ash a warning with his eyes then leaves the kitchen.

Although there was a lot of background noise it felt like it was miles away. I glance upwards, my long lashes move upwards as I get a peek at Ash. I feel my face go hot as I realize he's looking at me .

"What are you looking AT!!" I snap. Those yes that would show humor are now showing mirth.

"Oh I'm sorry fatass but clearly I can go wherever I want when I want! Believe me I would much rather be at home than have to wait for my cousin!!"

" don't you dare!" My fists were clenched and I felt a rush of anxiety.

" I see you can't fit into your clothes. Where do you shop now the avenue." I wanted to slap him so bad. Why is it that when he says hurtful things it shatters me.

"Ash how dare you!! Apologize and take her home right now!!" Jocelyn was right by the kitchen entrance giving Ash daggers. He shrugs and starts walking in the opposite directions muttering incoherent words.

"What are you-"

She just ushers me out and gives me a pleading look!!

"Just do it please I.. I just can't see him miserable anymore." She looked as if she were going to dry a river. Her facial expression was drained from that calm happy demeanor to a frazzled one.

"So what you said about him..." I trail off

" It was true it's ... just all he does is have this horrible look on his face.. regret and anguish I ... just couldn't bear it anymore!"

I couldn't even respond to what she was saying. Ash ... missed me? the word missed sounded funny on my tongue as I mutter the word to myself. The thought that Ash could miss me slightly was so bizarre and out of the question . Looking sat Jocelyn I can tell this has given a number on her, her makeup clearly didn't cover the stress under her eyes and the look in her eyes showed so much care for him that it hurt to even look any further. I turn and check to see if Ricky would come , he's provably still looking for the keys not to mention his sister being in a drunken state he probably is checking on John as well.

"ok." My voice was barely a whisper and her face lightened up slightly.

I push through the crowd and pass through the house in a calm way. People seemed to step out of my way as I walked, maybe it was my expression? I didn't even knew what my face looked like but apparently it rose a lot of attention.

Once I was outside the cold air hit my face in a slap and I almost inhaled deeply. I felt a little cold due to the cold. I wasn't feeling fervent what so ever. I don't even know how to describe how I'm feeling. Scanning the area I notice his motorcycle across the street. He had his helmet on and I can hear the clamor of the engine. I try to keep my hands behind my back and carefully cross the street. I can still hear him muttering incoherent about driving me to my house and I try to brush it off.

I take out my phone and make a grunt sound telling him I'm here I honestly don't know what to say at this point.

I text my mother , informing her that I'm going home and that everything is fine and put my phone in my back pocket.

Ash doesn't say a word and just motions for me to get on the back. I remember when he first rode it around where his father's place was and he thought I was scared of it. The memory of his funny yet arrogant behavior sent a flow of happiness through me. He was very charismatic, not to mention audacious with rude comments. simply incorrigible

I flip my legs over the roaring vehicle and writhe my way behind him and slowly debate on whether I should wrap my arms around him. the thought made me somewhat uncomfortable.

" Just hold on and try not to slip off." His voice was really apprehensive and I try to not let it bother me. Once he started moving I just buried my face against his broad back and hoping that whatever is going to happen next will get rid of the anxious feeling in my chest.

______________________________________________

Ash POV( finally it's been so long)

The wind cascaded on my face all the way down to my back. Even though I'm wearing my helmet I can still have a clear vision of the road. but there was one huge problem, being that Callie was holding on to me and I writhed against her touch. I know it was because we were on a motorcycle but it felt slightly good.

I regret snapping at her but I haven't' been myself at all. Her hurtful words hit my chest like a bullet and no matter how many times I've patched it up I would feel the aching pain.

Five months...

It's really been that long? Five months and two days and over eighteen hours. That's how long I haven't' been laughing. That's how long I haven't heard from her, her laugh or the way her eyes crinkle after she has successful pranked someone. I still can't forget the way Jocelyn has been bugging game ever since we pranked her now she's afraid of bees.

I stayed away and kept my head high. Seems like they all have forgotten me. At first I was okay with it, I mean she's just another girl of course she'd have a problem with my attitude. Ashley and Tammy have come back to me and boy have they flaunted themselves, usually I would be okay with it well... more than okay but then I just showed apathy. I honestly didn't feel anything it felt disturbing and disgusting to me.

I went back to bullying, I haven't even bothered studying for the exams and just decided to stay home. I've been at home a lot lately. For the first three months I could've given less of a crap but then my heart started feeling tight. She was so happy, she wouldn't know that I looked at her from afar. Her smiling face when she's with Ricky struck a nerve and I started getting into trouble. I even got expelled one time for hitting this kid against a locker and causing him to faint. I felt apprehensive at this very moment, the way she was holding on to me as we passed several green lights in a flash. The road seemed to get darker and darker and I try to focus my eyes on it. but it seemed almost impossible with her grazing her body all over me.

I look at the street signs , contemplating my thoughts as to what I'm going to say the minute I drop her off. The stars shine brightly and I feel her move her hands slightly downward and move to lift her head up in order to get a better view. I could only move my head a fraction of what I'm capable of and I saw a hint of wonder and memorization in her eyes.

I finally see her street come into view and I slow down slightly. I feel her body press against mine and find it very insufferable. Once we are at a full stop she immediately gets off as if I was toxic. I flinch as I see her motion for the door. So ... this is it? Nothing said she's just going to leave me here without a chance to hear me out! I felt all this pent up anger and don't' realize what I'm doing.

I approach her and grab her shoulders spinning her around in a flash. Her dark brown eyes widen in surprise and suddenly I go blank. What do you say to a girl that you really ...... well a friend that you haven't spoken to in months and you hurt one of her friends that pisses you off and you want her to be your friend again. At this point she pushes me away, my mouth is dry and I feel my legs stiffen up. My tongue is tied and I don't know what would make her stay or even consider hearing me out. I'm inflicted by it all, the silence and the look on her face obviously says that she wants me to go but this weird aching is bothering me and I need to fix it.

" OH honey your home.. oh who's this." I look up and see a bubbly woman who looks a lot like Callie. Her fatigue stance shows that she's been working. She's wearing slippers and a robe, I can hear the television inside the house and the lamp is on near the small coffee table that's noticeable from the ajar door. She eyes me up and down and I try to put a polite smile on my face when Callie interrupts.

" It's no one mom he just dropped me off." The way she said that sentences didn't sit well with me. I Glare at the back of her head as she stomps away past her mother and into the house. I feel the cold breeze brush my exposed hands and I rub them together vigorously to keep warm.

" I'm so sorry I hope she wasn't rude." The mother gave me a worried smile and I just nod to reassure her.

"Would you like to come in for a while I can make you something to drink." the offer just stood in mid air and I immediately grabbed it. Taking off my shoes and leaving them outside , wearing nothing but socks, I go inside and look around. It seems like a cozy place to live in. It wasn't exactly modern it was more a little old fashioned , with some bumps and scratches, the walls were a little stale just by looking at them. A couch occupied the space in the living room, the kitchen was medium sized and had a bunch of cabinets.

" Please go in the kitchen I'll go and get Callie, I'm her mother but please call me Judy." She gives me a warm smile and heads up the stairs. I sigh and sit at the table, looking up I see the pots and pans handing by a wire. The wooden table felt rough against my palm and I lay my head down and try to drown out the TV noise.

" Oh sorry about that she doesn't want to come out but don't worry she'll eventually come, I have no idea maybe that party was a bit too much she's been telling me how none of the kids at her old school invited her places so I guess it's just a mother's instinct about this whole .. teenage thing." She really was a sweet lady, no more than thirty something years of age. Her hair was in a ponytail and her figure was very slim.

" So hon what's your name, are you a friend of my daughter's?" Her question struck a blow to my chest. I was.. her friend but now..

" Uhhh yeah we've talked." She nods in understanding yet her eyes wanted to know more.

" My name is Ash." Her demeanor completely changed. Her poster became poise, her eyes became more serene and she trained all her focus on me. I writhe under the woman's gaze and felt that maybe I was unwelcomed, no doubt that Callie told her mother about me.

" I'll go get you a snack." Her voice didn't show any hostility but I just nod not sure what to say. She grabs a few apples from a fruit basket and starts washing them with water.

" Tell me .. Ash were you close with my daughter." I decided to confine in her and explain the entire situation.

" Well I mean.. at first we kind of had a rough patch but then we became friends I guess I kind of was.. nervous around her. I don't know we ere close but she has a bunch of other friends so I can't really say how close .. we were. Well we got into an argument and well we haven't spoken for a few months now." I look down and don't meet the woman's eyes as she sets down a plate of apples slices. The sweet yet crisp taste helps me calm down. It seems like forever until she spoke.

" Well one thing that I've realized about my daughter is that... she found herself some really great friends. I haven't seen her smile in such a long time. She seems so out there and less shy around others.. more confident. I remember her telling me how she met you and how you were but... she never told me about this. She seemed out of sorts for the past months. And now." She stares at me until she inhales a breath and lets it out.

" She hasn't had any friends ... but friends have fights and that means.. they can be fixed. I think your a sweet boy who's gone through a rough patch in life as well.. please just don't give up on friendship. I'd really like to see you again." Her voice showed sincerity and I couldn't' help feel this weird buzz I throughout my body.

" Yes ma'am." I grab one more apple slice and start to get up. I hear sudden footsteps and notice Callie standing on the stair case with a blank expression. I look between her and her mother. Her mother gives me a nod.

" Look Callie I..." I try to breath but just the sight of her has got me all... nervous. I try to breath in and out. I don't understand why I'm acting so weird. " I'm SO SO SO So sorry for what happened I was just... so mad I let my anger take over my actions. I never.. I mean I would have never done that. Me and him use to be friends but just fought a lot one time and then we never spoke. Look I know your mad and you have every right to be but I'm begging you to give me another chance.." I sucked in more air after breathing that huge statement. I honestly miss Callie .. I regret that we haven't really done much and all this time after my actions over.. I don't know what I was feeling but I wasn't going to deny that I kind of liked her.

Her eyes narrow and I see a flash of hurt in her eyes. she breaths in and lets out a labored breath before going into the kitchen.,

" Fine.. just.. don't make me regret it." she didn't look at me while she said it but judging by her mother's laughter I guess I succeed.

I Motion myself out the door and put on my shoes and jump the porch and head towards my motorcycle. the feeling of her hands lingered on my back as I let the engine roar leaving her house behind.

Hopefully I can make this right and maybe.. just maybe it'll be a fresh start.

_____________________________________________

I'm back!! Yes I know it's been so long. I really wanted to do a little short and sweet and sum up a few things. Well Obviously the huge deal... Callie and Ash are now A Ok .. but not entirely. So far you got Ricky motioning for Callie's affections. Then you got Dylan with Paula and John with Angelica (Angie) well their almost going to be together. So leave a comment and please vote. Thank You guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 24
(My first completed story from like 5th so let's just see how this can go! Sorry for terrible grammar...) Mary Steel, she's not a huge fan of boys...
2.3M 41.1K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
14.2K 650 25
Being more then what people make of you Ana is a overweight Young American. She isn't lucky when it comes to men. After being insulted by her high sc...