💘💘TOGETHER FOREVER 💘💘

By malecfanstories

It's my first story. I lost all my datas and I just recover it.. So if you found any gramtical mistakes in it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 38
Chapter 33
Chapter 39
Chapter 34
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 35
Chapter 42
Chapter 36
Chapter 43
Chapter 37
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(Epilogue 💞)

Chapter 59

57 6 0
By malecfanstories

Chapter 59💖

They roam and ride around the streets for the whole night.. They filled their fuel tank twice.. It becomes an endless night for them.. They keep on going every nook and corner..they share pecks while driving and whenever magnus drives alec buried his head in magnus back he tries to memorize those moments… They stop then and there whenever they see a food truck…

Alec :So this is what you bought in the nearest shop the other day??? (eating fries from magnus plate)

Magnus :no!!! I booked this before our wedding.. I mean before my birthday.. Since that day I have been paying in installment so this last 3 days double shift duty was like a lottery for me.. I paid completely so they delivered it today morning… Raphael helped me with arrangements.. (he said drinking coke)

Alec looked at him in amusement..

Alec :you know you don't have to pressure yourself for me magnus (he said pulling him close by his jerking)

Magnus :you give me the happiness of a lifetime on my birthday.. That's too much for me.. I still pinch me or you in the middle of night to make sure if it's real…that you are sleeping next to me wrapping me like an octopus . So I have nothing more special to present to you… I have invested my earlier savings and my present salaries on buying you something like this..

Alec :What about you??? Did you have something for you???

Magnus :I have you!!!... Won't you take care of me If something happens to me??? (he said sarcastically but gain a quick slap in return)

Alec walks towards the bike without looking back, magnus runs towards him..

Magnus :hey!!! I am just saying!!! I didn't mean to hurt you.. (he said caressing his cheeks and he can see alec eyes looks glassy)

Alec :i will take care of you for sure.. Pls Don't spoil my mood by saying something like this (he said starting his new hottie)

Magnus :mmmm… I don't know if you are this emotional and sensitive around me… I am getting this feel like I have everything in this world right now(he said pecking alecs cheeks)

Alec :stop your cheesy talks it's already early morning.. We should probably get inside the house before mom could find out ..

Magnus :hooo… we have to jump the wall like we used to do year ago.. (he said sarcastically)

Alec :wait.!!!A year ago? when we rode and got back home like jumping on the wall, you love me then also right!!!!

Magnus laughed at Alec and nodded in return..

Alec :God!!! I am such a stupid I never sense that feeling of yours before… I wasted my teen and young adult life on searching for someone who is right next to me… You are an asshole (he said annoyingly)

Magnus :But you do now right!!! That's enough for me

Alec :What did you buy in the shop then???

Magnus :you are not gonna leave it!!!! Yes I still have that little gift for you.. I will give it to you at a party tonight…

Alec :arhhhhh… party!!! I hate parties..

Magnus :but you have to, it's kinda business catching up too.. I will make you look hot and charming okay…

Alec :okay!!! But what if some Chics fall for me and you get jealous..

Magnus :hooo.. I won't get jealous anymore nonetheless I will make sure I will rip her head (he said hitting alecs shoulder)

They jump the wall and get back to their room… they fell in a bed like a Deadman and they planned to sleep for an hour but ended up sleeping till afternoon..

Magnus walks when the heat of sunlight hit his face.. He turns towards the other side to see alec sleeping, his half mouth open, hugging magnus tight..

Magnus move forward and press his lips on alec, but he was still sleeping, he ran his finger on alecs defined eyebrows, alec frown a little he retrieve his hand back and then he trace to nose tip, he leans for a kiss but his nose dimple tempting him to take a bite.. He bit it hard Alec screamed in sleep… he woke all of sudden cursing magnus..

Magnus:happy birthday(he said and hover on top of alec)

Alec : no"thank you "for you until you give me what I ask for (he said pressing his lips on magnus)

Magnus :hooo… can't you forget about it?? (he mumbled in between kissing)

Alec :i want what I ask (he said biting magnus neck)

Magnus moves his hips a little on Alec's… alec groans at the touch

Alec:This is hip dance not a lap dance (he said crossing his legs around magnus waist)

Magnus :I will give you whatever you want tonight (he whispered last word in alecs ear)

Now come on I am hungry and we have to get ready for the party… (he Said dragging alec from the bed)

Alec :I want more. He said pulling him back to bed..

Magnus:everyone is here they might hear us and you are always loud.. (he said placing open kisses on alec's neck)

Alec :then let's try to be gentle this time… (he said closing his eyes in pleasure)

Magnus :what is the point in being gentle??? Love should be done with the flow of emotions…being gentle wasn't our thing .. (he said biting alecs collar bone)

Alec :then I am not stopping you.. Go for it (he throw his head back)

Magnus :alec!!! (kissing his chest..) I have something special for you tonight so can you wait for me (he asked raising his head and see alec throw his lashes)

On hearing that Alec remembered what he was up to tonight, all he felt was helpless fear.. He just nodded to magnus.. But Magnus felt changes in Alec's reaction..

Magnus :what??? Are you upset???

Alec :no!!!! Positive (he said and pressed his lips on magnus..)

Jace :hey sleepy heads get ready we will go out for lunch and shopping..

Magnus :It looks good on you.. With perfect hair do you will look like a hot model (he said handing a set of suit to alec)

Alec :if you say so… I will try this (he took it and walked towards the dressing room he saw magnus following him)

Alec :Where do you think you are coming???

Magnus :trail!!!!

Alec:I can change myself.. I am not a kid you can wait outside (he said pushing magnus out of the dressing room)

Magnus :I just want…. To….. Seee….. (he tried to peep through the door but Alec pushed him out by placing a peck on his forehead.)

Magnus :it's not fair and this isn't the first time I am seeing you naked (he said banging the door)

Alec :that's what I am saying.. You have seen me naked so many times so behave.. We came for shopping

When Magnus walks to the casual section he feels like someone watching him.. He looked around but none was there…

After some time alec came behind him "what are you looking for???" he said like a whisper leaning on magnus..

He was startled when he heard alec voice all of sudden..

Magnus :nothing… see it looks good on you…

And where did you get that??? (he says pointing the purple color suit on alecs hand)

Alec :I choose this for you to try it…

Magnus :really!!!! This isn't your taste at all??? (he looked at alec suspiciously)

Alec smiled at him nervously…

Magnus came out after trying those suits…

They both stand in front of the same Mirror.. Magnus again has that feeling of someone watching him..

Alec :you look lickable (he said sarcastically to distract him)

Magnus :and you look fuckable (he said little loud that the other from the shop laugh at Magnus and alec)

They both blush and run out from the shop..

At evening

Magnus :Wait, I am doing your hair.. Can't you stay a little put.. (he said applying some gel on alecs hair, he set it messy and puffy so alec was looking hot as hell) look you don't have to do makeup to look hot..

Alec :you too look hot without makeup .. But you do makeups to seduce me… (he said with a smirk)

Magnus :I don't have to seduce you anymore.. You are already mine (he said adjusting his own hair)

Alec :but you already did.. You seduced me enough (on saying that he place a kiss on magnus neck)

Magnus :no… no…. just now I did something to cover those hickeys and luckily for you I give some on your collar bone not on your neck

Alec turns him around and presses his lips on magnus… magnus deepened the kiss and felt alec's fear in it..

Magnus :are you okay panda????

Alec :i am fine… (he smiled nervously)

Magnus :Look I understand this party is important for Maryse, you and your siblings future, and your business but that doesn't Mean you have to come out of your comfort zone… don't think about anything… just be yourself,be real. that's what everyone likes about you… okay.. I trust you and I know you can do it..

"I am not nervous about that magnus!!!!" alec thought to himself

Magnus :I have a present for you in our loft… (he said in seductive voice)

Alec :i have something for you too.. (he said hesitantly)

Magnsu eyes widened on hearing that

Magnus :Really!!!

Alec nodded in return.. Okay let's go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 883 16
This fanfic is being rewritten and it'll be posted as a new story. If you'd like to read it, it'll be on my profile as "Mythus" very soon - 25/02/2024
313 27 2
This is my first ever Shumdario story so I hope you guys will enjoy and love as much as I love writing them..❣️❣️ This is a Shumdario imagination fic...
17.9K 2.3K 110
this is my first fanfic I hope you guys will enjoy please share your thoughts and I'm always here to read your suggestions ❤️ It's about two people A...
3.2K 85 14
A cpop fan fiction ....u may feel that my English is not that good because it's not my first language . This is my first story . I'll try hard to mak...